cole the destroyer
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2009, 08:06 AM

Not sure if a thread has been made in honor of this series yet, sorry if so.
What do you think about Red vs Blue?
If you have no idea what I am talking about, go here and check it out if you want: Clicky

For those that do know what I am referring to, here are some questions to perhaps get some thoughts going:
What got you into Red vs Blue?

Which team do you lean towards? How come?

Favorite character(s)? Least favorite character(s)?

Favorite season(s)?

Best episode(s)? Worst episode(s)? Saddest episode(s)? Etc.

Funniest quote(s)? Stupidest quote(s)? Best reference (as in it was originally a quote from a movie or something) quote(s)? Favorite quote(s)? Etc.

What are you weapon(s) of choice?

What would you like to see happen in the series or would liked to have seen in an episode or season?

Would you change anything in a certain episode? Maybe you wish something had happened a different way or maybe you would have added something to it.
And of course anything else that you can think of. Basically just have fun talking /discussing about anything that has to do with Red vs Blue hehe.
Maybe share a bunch of hilarious quotes and have people guess which episode(s) they are from. Or post some cool / funny Youtube videos or fan-art that you found or even made. Up to you on what you want to do that is related to Red vs Blue. ^^

And if you still don't know what all to say, here is a fun what-if scenario you can think about:

Say you are a part of everything, like you are in the war and all. What kind of soldier would you be?
1. What are you?
Are you a Red? A Blue?
A Freelancer? (if you choose this also say which side you would have been hired to join)
A Flag Worshiper? (Haha, if you do actually choose this one be sure to say which side you would annoy, I mean join)
2. What is your name?
3. What are you like under the armor?
Male or female? What race you are, Caucasian, Mexican, Asian, Australian, German, etc.
4. What are you skilled at / purpose on the team? Maybe you are a sniper or excellent at running in circles or maybe you are always the bait. Etc.
5. What do the others think about you? (basically what the main characters of either team you would say about / to you or what they most likely would get annoyed at you about, etc. Just a kind of what your interactions with them would be like. I don't know, use your imagination lol)
6. Do you want to become the leader or do you prefer following orders?
7. Who do you get along with the best? (can be from either team)
8. Who do you hate the most / not get along with? (can be from either team)
9. What is your personality like?
10. Add anything here that you want that is about your character or interactions with the others characters that any of the other questions didn't cover.
Yep number ten is the lazy / easy way out, I didn't want to keep listing a bunch of questions. I think you get the idea of what I am after; be serious or just have some fun, up to you on how much detail you want to dish out about your character if you choose to answer these questions.

Random Monotony
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2009, 02:39 AM

Oh man, Red vs Blue. I remember that happy day I stumbled upon that series, good times.

I would probably be on the blue team because I have to admit, Caboose was my firstfavorite from the web series.

"Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts!" Yep, that's why I love him. <3

cole the destroyer
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2009, 04:45 AM

Me too, I was so thankful when I first stumbled upon this series. It has developed greatly over the years and it also helps cheer me up when I am depressed.

Hehe cool. Caboose does definitely rock. ^^

"Last time I was shot, I got a purple heart. Yeah, I hope this time I get a purple lung. You see, eventually I hope to build an entire purple person... and we will be best friends."

Tounin
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2009, 05:26 AM

I think everyone loves Caboose. XD
It has been a very long time since I've seen RvB, but I really liked Lopez, the cyborg.
And of course the tank.
And do I even need to mention my love of Caboose? Haha.