Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 09:17 PM

Private rp between myself and 0ri0n83.

Name: Damien
Dislikes: being told what to do vegetables, fighting
Background: He is his father's only child.
Appearance:

Last edited by Neko Ninja; 06-01-2011 at 01:37 AM..

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 05-31-2011, 10:25 PM

Name: Kai Sanfra
Occupation: N.A. (He is the only son of the Safra family. He doesn't have to work, at least not right now)
Likes: Being outside, horse back riding, fencing, and archery.
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, bossy people
Appearance:
Background: Kai was born into the Sanfra diamond and gold tycoon family. Being the only son of the current owner of the company he was given anything and everything that he wanted. Anything, he wanted. It is customary in his family to get a slave at the age of 18 years of age, and that date is fast approaching for Kai. He is to turn 18 at the end of the week, so he has to go out and get himself a slave, per custom.

Kai rolled over as he looked at the nearby clock. Letting out a groan he knew that it was too early, too early for him to get up. Not too early though for the entire rest of the household to be up and about. There was a knock on the door, and then the door opened revealing his mother and two servants standing behind her. She came in, practically waltzing in with a smile on her face."Get up, Kai," she said with a smile as she opened the blinds. "AHH!" yelled Kai as he went diving back under the covers again."Get up young man right now. You have to go into town and get yourself a slave today. Your father isn't going to wait forever for you to choose. He is planning on choosing one for you soon. Now get up," His mother came over and threw the blankets off of the bed and onto the floor.

Getting out of bed he glared at his mother, but then it softened into a smile. He could never be angry at his mother. Walking over to his closet he began picking out clothing that he would be wearing for the day. Walking into his bathroom he closed the door and stepped into the shower. He took a quick shower, and then dressed quickly. Coming out of the bathroom he looked at his mother and then sat down at the table in front of him as he began eating his breakfast. His mother dined with him often, since her husband was always so busy. "How about we both go into town when we are done here," said Kai as he looked at his mother. She nodded her head as she took a sip from her teacup.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 05-31-2011 at 10:27 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-01-2011, 02:25 AM

Damien sat in the dark cell. His head was hurting and he couldn't remember how he ended up in this cell. He closed his eyes and tried to focus. The only thing he could remember was people screaming and then pain. It made his head hurt to even think about it.

He brushed his hair out of his eyes, but it fell right back. He chose to ignore it that time. No matter what he did, it was always like that. He looked around the cell, but there wasn't anything to see. He could hear people, but not see them. He briefly wondered where he was and why he was there. But, seeing as he had no answers, he would just have to wait and see.

He mentally checked his body. It hurt some to move, but it didn't seem like anything was broken, so that, at least, was a good thing. Though he was sure that he was bruised in more than one place. He would have to check once he got into better lighting.

0ri0n83

Old 06-01-2011, 04:34 AM

Once Kai was done eating, he and his mother walked down the stairs and got into a carriage that would bring them to the main bazaar where they would buy his first slave and other goods as well, since they were out there. Once the carriage arrived at the bazaar his mother left him to go and find a slave for himself while she went to go and get some fresh ingredients for the cake.

Walking down the various streets he found himself in front of a store called "Passion." Opening the door he walked into it and he immediately smelled the smell of fresh incense. Walking around he saw various cages with slaves in them. They all looked so sad. "Excuse me," said Kai as he went looking around for the owner of the store. "I am wondering if you could help me buy a slave."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-01-2011, 11:38 AM

The manager was a woman. Behind her, was her husband. "Of course, sir. And what type of slave are you looking for? If you don't like the ones out here, we have more in the back." she stated, a smile on her face. It was always a good day for her when somebody bought a slave from here.

Damien could hear people talking out front. That confirmed where he was. And it just made him want to get out of here all the more. But, he couldn't do anything until he was out of this cage. So, he would just have to wait and see what happens. He just hoped he didn't get sold.

0ri0n83

Old 06-02-2011, 12:03 AM

Kai looked at the woman and nodded his head. "The slaves out here are indeed nice, but I am looking for something special. I am turning 18 at the end of the week, and as you know as is custom of the Sanfra family custom of someone coming to get a slave. So this slave must be special. I hope you can help me." He really had no idea what he was looking for, this was kind of his father's thing, but he knew that he needed to do this for himself. He turned 18 at the end of the week, and that meant that he was legally an adult. An adult that needed to make his own decisions in regards to matters as this.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 12:41 AM

The woman nodded. "I understand, sir. If you would follow me, please." With that said, she turned and led him into the back room, turning on the lights. "You can choose from any of these. The ones closest to the door are our newest additions."

Damien flinched when the lights came on, hurting his eyes. He didn't like what was said. He was just hoping that he wouldn't be the one choosen and sold.

0ri0n83

Old 06-02-2011, 04:55 AM

Kai nodded his head as he followed the woman behind a curtain. He was surrounded by cages again. Bending down he looked at the various slaves that all seemed to huddle away from the front of the cages. "Poor things,"thought Kai. "They must be terrified out of their minds." Kai suddenly felt bad doing this, but he also knew that if he didn't then his father would get involved. So she said that new additions were towards the front. Walking down the hallway of cages he found a slave that peaked his interest. He was a lithe figured boy with blue gray eyes and black colored hair. He knew immediately that this was the slave that he wanted. "Mam," said Kai. "This one I would like to see this one out of his cage."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 11:39 AM

"Of course, sir." she said. She stopped in front of the cage and unlocked the door. She told Damien to get up. When he refused, she called for her husband to get him. He came and picked the boy up by his hair and dragged him out of the cage.

There was no way Damien was going to let himself be sold. But he couldn't stop the man from grabbing him. Wincing in pain, he was dragged out. Then he glared at all of them.

0ri0n83

Old 06-02-2011, 06:54 PM

Kai saw as the slave in the cage was dragged out of it in a rather painful way. He winced a little bit in empathy when he saw the slave being dragged out by his hair. "Ouch!" thought Kai as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. When he saw the look in the slave's eyes he knew that this was the slave for him. "How much for this one?" asked Kai as he returned the glare back. "Also how much training has this one had?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 06:59 PM

"This one is $2,000." the woman stated. "Unfortunately, he hasn't got any training. He was brought in last night." she added. She wasn't expecting for the boy to be sold so quickly, so she hadn't had time to train him.

Damien didn't like the talk about him being sold. There was no way he was going to be this guy's slave. That just wasn't right. He was going to find a way out of this. One way or another.

0ri0n83

Old 06-02-2011, 07:30 PM

Kai nodded his head when he heard the price, but then he frowned a little bit when he heard that the slave had been untrained. Since it was his first slave he was a little hesitant, but that also meant that he could train him to his liking, and he wouldn't have a beaten slave that only obeyed him out of fear. "I'll take him," said Kai. "My mother is around town right now, so we will stop by later to pick him up. He looks clean enough, but can you give him a bath or a shower again." He then dug around in one of his pockets bringing out a rather intricate looking collar that was made of black leather with silver embroidery and a diamond that was surrounded by emeralds on it. "Also can you put this on him as well. It has out families crest on it as well."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 08:03 PM

"Of course, sir. He'll be ready when you arrive." she said, taking the collar. She motioned for her husband to take the boy and wash him. The man dragged him off by his hair.

Damien didn't like they were talking about him like he was some sort of animal. He was right here, after all! He winced when he was suddenly dragged off again. And he didn't like that the man had to wash him. He could have done that himself. But the man wouldn't let him. Once he was clean and dressed the woman put the collar around his neck. He instantly moved to take it off, but was punched in the gut by the man.

0ri0n83

Old 06-03-2011, 02:05 AM

Kai left the store to go and find his mother, which he did. She was looking at different centerpiece designs to use for Kai's 18th birthday party celebration. "Mom," said Kai as he looked at his mother. "I found the perfect slave." She nodded her head and asked him to show her and they soon went back to the store that Kai had been in before.

Walking back into the store he called out,"I am back, but there is no rush though. I just wanted to say that I was here."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-03-2011, 02:25 AM

"Your slave is ready, sir. Just like I told you he would be." the woman told him, smiling at him. She called for her husband to bring the boy out. And he had to drag him out because he wouldn't cooperate. "Here you go, sir."

Damien glared first at the man, then the woman, then at the guy who was buying him. There was no way this was actually happening, right? He had to be dreaming.

0ri0n83

Old 06-03-2011, 04:49 AM

Kai noticed that as soon as he had said that a woman appeared before him telling him that he was good to go. His mother walked over and paid the lady as his eyes went to the curtain again. Behind the curtain he heard some struggling and the man came out with his slave. The slave looked rather aggravated. I mean who wouldn't be they were chained, tied, and being abused. He made a pact with himself then and there that he would not abuse this, or any other slave, ever. Taking the chain that the man had he began leading the slave out towards the door and into the light. "Thank you for your time and patience," said Kai as he walked out the door bringing his slave with him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-03-2011, 11:36 AM

Damien continued glaring as the chain was handed to his new 'master.' But there was no way he was going to obey him. He didn't want to go, but the chain forced him to move forward stumbling. He reluctantly followed after him, completely annoyed. There was no way he was going to be able to live like this. Once he was outside, his gaze dropped to look over his body. From what he could see, there were bruises on his arms. And he was sure there was some on his abdomen as well as his stomach. He just couldn't check that right now.

0ri0n83

Old 06-03-2011, 10:20 PM

Once outside he looked at the body of his slave. He was riddled with bruises and light cuts, and he could only imagine what he looked like under his shirt. "They weren't treating you well at all,"thought Kai as he tried to make eye contact with the other male. "I promise I will never mistreat you." His mother looked at him and smiled as she said"I got everything that we need for your party this week, so we can head home now if you want to. You can also let your new slave get acquainted with your home."Kai nodded his head in agreement with his mother. He stopped though when he looked at the other male. "What is your name?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-03-2011, 10:30 PM

Damien refused to meet the boy's eyes. He already hated this. Of course he did. He'd be crazy not to. He had just been sold by some crazy people. He thought about not answering him. But then he knew he would probably end up being called 'boy' or 'kid.' And he didn't want that. "Its Damien." he eventually said.

0ri0n83

Old 06-03-2011, 11:46 PM

Kai looked at the boy- no at Damien. "That is a nice name," said Kai even before he had time to think about what he was saying. "Well then it is time that we begin heading back to the home then." The carriage was waiting for them a little ways down the street. Turning to the slave again he looked at him and said,"I will undo the chain, but you will keep the collar on." He paused but then added,"If you try to run you're going to wish that you had never been born."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 01:01 AM

Damien's eyes dropped as they started walking again. He looked up again when the man spoke. He didn't want to keep the collar on. A part of him was already wishing he'd never been born. Then he wouldn't be in this mess. But, he nodded anyway. He wouldn't try to run. Not tonight anyway. He was to tired.

0ri0n83

Old 06-04-2011, 04:18 AM

Kai was ready for his slave to bolt when he took the chain off, but he was mildly surprised that he didn't run. Walking to the carriage he opened the door for his mother who got in first and then he motioned for Damien to get in the carriage as well by holding his hand out to him. Kai didn't see Damien as a slave, he saw him as a possible friend.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 12:39 PM

Damien ignored his hand, climbing in himself. "So. What's your name anyway?" he asked. There was no way he was going to address him as 'master.' Anything buy that. He was going to call him by his name or as nothing as all.

0ri0n83

Old 06-05-2011, 01:06 AM

Kai looked at Damien and cracked a smile when he saw that Damien didn't take the hand that was offered to him. "Spirited indeed," thought Kai as he climbed into the seat next to Damien. He turned to Damien though when he heard him ask a question. His mother gave him a puzzled look and he nodded his head. It was uncustomary for a slave to ask their master something, and the look from his mother told him that he should say something about it. However, he chose to ignore his mother's look. "My name is Kai. Kai Sanfra," replied Kai as he looked out the window at the various things that were passing them by as they made their way back to the manor.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-05-2011, 01:38 AM

Kai, uh. Damien made a note to remember that. That will be the only thing he was going to be calling him. He didn't care if someone got mad at him for it either. His eyes turned to the window and that was where they stayed until they arrived to wherever it was that they were going. He wasn't exactly sure where it was, though.