DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2007, 04:49 AM

This is a free role playing game with only a simple plot. The idea of this is to try to get creative characters and bring a creative story to life. Please read everything on this page (including the rules). Thank you.

RULES

1. Send me all character descriptions. I will review and add the character to this post w/ your SN.

2. No one liner post. Most be at least a few paragraphs long or well a decent length.

3. No god moding or try to avoid it. Sometimes certain situations do come up and it might not be helped. As long as it is not over killed.

4. No Mary Sue based characters. Even though you will probably play an immortal, does not mean you can't actually die or have weaknesses. Nothing is truly immortal and if you have not seen Highlander, then I suggest looking it up or read on.

5. You have to know some bases to Highlander. I will give you example of the immortals and I expect everyone to understand what an immortal is and what the game is.

6. No cursing. Please limit that for younger audiences.

7. No sex or cybering of any kind. Relationships are allowed but avoid sexual deviant acts. We all understand the menewsha rules and I expect them to be followed.

8. No more rules... Yes rules are done but that doesn't mean they will not be changed. :)

Highlander Game::

The Immortals are a race of people who existed amongst the mortals, some are good and some are pure evil. The man objective in the Game is to kill your opponent and be the very last. By killing you most chop off their head with a sword or by any means possible (mainly a sword). Though there are countless good guys vs. bad guys in this game, it is clear that you most come out as the last. The last one gets powers from every immortal that existed. Every time you kill an immortal you gain knowledge and power. Electricity fills your body and your soul is connected to theirs.

In this game, your main objective is not to kill everyone but to destroy the villain of the story. This villain will be played by one of you and the one who created the greatest villain will be the winner to play him or her in this game. By following the character guideline bellow you can be a good guy (like myself) or be the ultimate villain. Normally villains are loners and tend not to have partners. If you like to be the loner villain, please pm me with the character description. The first will probably be the one but I want good profile. If I find yours to be boring, then I will defiantly not choose you.

If you like to be a good guy, you most fill out the same profile and send it to me by PM. Failure to do so, will result in you not being able to join. Cruel it maybe but it only means you did not read everything.

Anyway let the games begin.

Character Profile Guide

Name:
Sex:
Time Period and Country you were born in:
Personality:
Skills: (Who trained you/ what fighting skills you learned etc...)
Weakness:
Weapon: (Guns are allowed but you do need a sword)
Looks: (Pictures are allowed... Links preferred)
History/ Biography: (A nice detailed Biography.)

Character Profile Submissions

SN: DreamEmpress

Name: Athan
Sex: Male
Time Period: During the time of Sparta around 400 BC
Personality: Long ago he was a Spartan warrior with an attitude of hate and anger. Today he is more of a kind soul, who discovered his true path through Buddha.
Skills: Trained as a Spartan warrior, he had gained much knowledge about fighting as one unit and was raised in the skills of war. Eventually he moved onto the east were he was taught great skills in martial arts and varies other skills that led him into becoming a Samurai. He is probably one of the most skilled Spartans to date.
Weakness: His weakness is his heart. He lost everyone he ever loved (do to his immortality) and anyone he ever falls in love causes him pain and suffering. Many of the times he rather die and so he tends to be sloppy in battle when he feels this way. He is also very over bearing and tends to control the situation, which sometimes can lead to failure.
Weapons: He has a collection of swords but he mainly uses his old Spartan sword, which he replaced the blade countless times over the century.
Looks: Very tall and buff looking. Not so much a meathead... Well proportioned to his body type. He has a chiseled Greek face with nice tan skin. His hair is as black as midnight and his eyes are a hazel brown. He has no facial hair.
History/Biography: He was born almost at the beginning of Sparta becoming one of the greatest military powers of all time. He fought with Leonidas and fought in the Trojan war under different names. He has been around the block a few times in Sparta. The memory of his birth has faded but his name (which he had taken back over the years) has always been in his memory. Athan (which means immortal) was a name he remembered his mother calling him. His first time he realized he was immortal was when he was very young and caught in a horrible situation. He managed to survive, well sort of. He was actually killed and could not have survived such a fall off the cliff. A man who went totally crazy attacked him. Many people in Sparta called him a miracle child and his name fit him well. Over the years he had to leave and return under a different name. He loved Sparta and saw it fall under Roman hands. Eventually he moved east and learned a great deal of knowledge about the Asian cultures. He learned a great deal and latter on moved to America. Since then he has lived in America.

VF Profile
:vicky: