Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-31-2012, 06:53 PM

Ah. So you created him with no story in mind for him? It's interesting to think of mermaids/mermen in the Avatar world, though. Sounds like it could sorta be possible, but they'd probably be much more like animals than humans. XD

That's cool~ I'd like to see them some time. Do you have them in your request thread? So are they set in a world sorta like the Avatar's? XD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 07-31-2012, 07:27 PM

I basically created him with the thought of having him sacrifice himself (reveal himself to bad people) in order to keep the main character safe, but I never really got an idea going beyond that. XD;;;;;;

I haven't put them up yet. Mostly because I can't find any clothing references that fit them. =( It's hard doing references when I can't draw. Yeah, their world is sort of like Avatar's. Although, right now, I haven't decided if there are air benders. They might be in hiding somewhere very remote. XD;;;; And there is no Avatar. And bending isn't a very well known thing.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-31-2012, 07:50 PM

lol That's funny. I don't usually think of making characters for a purpose such as that. XD

Ah, I see. So you're not sure what kind of clothes you'd like them to wear? And I don't believe you can't draw. O: I've seen a bit of your illustrated designs and I think they're pretty nice. Oh, that sounds like a pretty interesting parallel/alternate world. X3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-01-2012, 12:04 AM

@ Mei mei; I've never played Ocarina of Time. lol ; A ;

So... they do a half arse job on purpose? Usually Asian creations have a lot more graphical improvement on their websites ' n ' stuff. If that's true, then wow. Haha! A gap? As in a outfit flaw? o . o; I guess I didn't look closer. That sucks.

The resurrection scrolls are basically like Phoenix Downs in FF? START OVER? That'd be such a pain! There's no auto-save where you leave off before you die?

... That's not fair. They should re-code their drop rates of rare items, it's always like that in online games. Only a couple of members registered are able to get rare items from missions/quests. Others that are regular usually only get the 'low' rare items and don't really get much help.

Omg. XD You really much have a lot of determination to play it then! I would've given up a LONG time ago because HP potions are important in games like that. Especially if they make bosses ridiculously strong and have a lot of hit points.

Awww! Sososo mean to the gift boxes ~ ~ I don't go on there anymore, though.

Ah, kinda like an earth bender in Avatar?

I don't know... it's better than hearing about someone cussing up a storm in slang about beeches and hoes. XD That or how drunk they got or who they did the nasty with. Manticore? You're making a REAL cosplay armor IRL?

Ohhh! I finally got into my tumblr that I made when Mene made theirs... I don't know if I should make it active or not. Do you guys think it's a great idea to have it to post art things? Over the Horizon

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2012, 12:15 AM

Hm, I don't know. XD I do see a lot of artists use it, though. I sorta fill like making one, but it feels weird too. I wouldn't know what all to post.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-01-2012, 12:33 AM

Whatever you draw, you post. xD
It's all about art, really. I'm not too sure about it either.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2012, 12:39 AM

I hardly draw, though. I'm pretty sure people also post pics they really like too.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-01-2012, 12:50 AM

Kent: Haha, yeah. I'm weird when it comes to writing. World building, what's that? orz I just make things up as I go along.

Well, I kind of see them wearing Avatar-ish clothing but maybe with more fantasy flare? [doesn't know/fails at clothing designs] orz I can't draw bodies. Even my stick figures look sad and depressing. orz
Yeah, something like that. XD;;; It's like if the airbenders and the Avatar got wiped out and Equalists won and bending virtually got wiped out to the point where people barely remember it. Except it doesn't have all the modern technologies like in Korra. [taps chin] Guess it would be more like if the Avatar never existed and very few people developed/were born with bending abilities. I'm sort of playing with the idea that there's this organization that is rounding up people with bending abilities to do experiments on them, see how/why they ended up with bending abilities and the like. Maybe they even try to create an Avatar-like person, being able to bend all four elements.

Miroro: You should play it! O: It's a lot of fun~

I don't know. owo Graphics talk goes right over my head. I only think in terms of "that's pretty" or "ugh, that's... not so pretty." orz ;;;; Yeah, a gap. XD Didn't you notice it? I don't think it's a flaw. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be like that. But really, I don't like the leg armor. =| Why is it like half pants with the inside missing? Looks weird to me. -___-;;;

Yeah, I guess that's one way of looking at it. XD But they aren't things you can just buy in game from an NPC. If you want more of the scrolls, you have to buy them from the cash shop or wait for some event that hands them out. Start the dungeon over, is what I mean. [is terrible at explaining things]

I know. =| Events tend to piss me off. Especially the ones that will give out, like, +7 or higher epic gear, but you have to be the first party to beat a super hard dungeon (like the Sea Dragon Nest) or have the fastest time soloing a Nest. And for a sorceress that's pretty hard because we are so slow. Even with wings on that give me movement speed boost, I'm still the slowest person in the party when it comes to running. So it's, like, only the pros win those events and they win every time. -__-;;; How about something that gives out a similiar reward for the non-pro players?

Have I mentioned I have no life? XD;;; And there haven't been any new games to play, so I got addicted to it. Plus a lot of other mmorpgs are just ugly. =| Well, now I have Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance to obsess over. XD;;;;

Yes~ An earth bender in Avatar. XD Except not really in the Avatar world. Plus I still want the water guy to have that shifting hair color. 8D

Ugh, that sound ridiculous. D: Do they think people care?
Haha, not a real cosplay! XD You have to get drops from the Nest, and from those drops you can craft the armor and weapons at the blacksmith NPC. I just need people who will help me run the Nest and collect the drops. orz

Mene has a tumblr!? XD;; I never knew!
well, there's no harm in using it to post art things. O: I've been using mine for rambling and posting writing things. [cries]

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2012, 01:42 AM

lol When I write I usually just think of beginnings and endings. XD I'm sure there're a few out there who just come up with what the world is like as they write~ X3

Aw, that sounds nice. I think I can sorta imagine it. Maybe you should look up fantasy video games? They have lots of interesting clothes. XD Final Fantasy and Tales of games have characters with really interesting clothes. lol I doubt you're that bad at drawing~
Wow. That sounds pretty awesome. I think a few Avatar fans would definitely be interested in reading about what it would be like if almost everyone was a non-bender and there were only a few benders. Although, I guess that would be a bit like X-men or something. But if you put it in a world sorta like the Avatar world, it's more intriguing. And the creation of an Avatar-like person sounds like an interesting element of the story~

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-01-2012, 01:58 AM

Guess that's true.

Maybe. I'm not sure Final Fantasy really has what I'm looking for though.

Yeah, I guess there is that. XD Gotta find some plot line that isn't totally like X-men. orz But nothing is really set in stone for this idea. That's is one of the things I've been wanting them to do since Avatar: The Last Airbender. I want them to do a story line set at the beginning when bending was first being developed and the very first Avatar was born. T__T

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-01-2012, 02:42 AM

@ Mei mei; XP! I already waste time on other things.

Nope, I didn't notice it. Probably because I wasn't looking for any technical flaws. Ya'know, like selective vision? xD

Oh, the layering may conflict if it was solid? I'm not sure. Whoever made it is a pretty crappy designer.

Pfff, sounds like pooh.

LOL I can't believe you'd admit that your character is 'slow'. Hahahah! I find that so amusing
Well, aren't you able to change the class/type of your character? That's what I'd do, if the one I want is a snail.

Nuuuuuu. =P
Wait! Did you get DDD already?! Or are you just saying to obsess over when it comes out?

aww! Yes, I'd love the male duder to have shifting hair hues as well ~ fufu

Apparently they do, they comment on them either agreeing or calling them an ass hat. XD

Oh, okay. > w > Got lost there for a minute.

They made it to try and be "hip" and promote mene but they haven't been on there since April this year.

Rambles? It looks like stories you're posting to me.

Whoaa! YOU HAVE animated pictures of Merlin on there! 8)))
I'm really excited that they're finally bringing it back. I hated the huge cliffhanger they left...

I want Morgana to DIEEEEEEEEE.

Do you guys think Mian* looks better with eyelids closed or open?

---------- Post added 07-31-2012 at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I hardly draw, though. I'm pretty sure people also post pics they really like too.
Pfff, so? D:

Last edited by M i r o; 08-01-2012 at 03:57 AM..

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 AM

Miroro: Haha, I think some people that play the game also have selective vision. Usually when it comes to announcements about events. Like this one person asked if his character would be getting the compensation prize since it said all level 40 characters on an account would. >__> Ignoring that to even qualify for the event, you need two or more level 40 characters.

The design just bugs me and I don't know why~ DX

Well, she is pretty slow. T__T You'd think with her blinking/teleport dodging she would be faster, but she isn't. Plus all other classes have some sort of speed boost while sorceress doesn't. Nope, no class changes once you've picked a character. In fact, each class in gender selected. So we currently have three female classes and two male classes, and there's a fourth female class on the way whenever we catch up to what's currently being released on the Korean/Chinese versions. But ugh! I just saw a news announcement that the SEA version is getting close to releasing the level 50 cap. Their version came out a little after ours. =( They also got Sea Dragon and Tinkerer class before us. @__@

I have it! *__* [has headache from playing it for too long in one day]

Yes~ *__* I love his hair even though it doesn't exist yet. XD;;;

Wow... that's kind of lame. D8 Why people? Why do you comment on that?

Some stories. XD;;;; And now I'm debating rewriting bits of the story with the benders. >__< I keep doing that. I want to rewrite what I had for the Fairy tale inspired idea and rewrite the wizards and rewrite the superheroes. [throws up hands] Why do I keep hating whatever I write? T__T

MERLIN! [foams at the mouth] I still haven't seen seasons 3 and 4 because the world hates me! DX Hulu refuses to put up anything past season 2, and even though BBC America started reairing it, they stopped at the end of season 2. WHY!? T_____________________T

I kind of like open.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-01-2012, 02:09 PM

awww! Well, I bet that person was too excited to notice? Once he read the prize line, he just went VROOOOOOM!

Is there any design feedback or contests to change it?

...That's not right. Sorcerers are supposed to be an 'elite' part of the group.
Especially if its a medieval type of game, otherwise that's just messed up. BEFORE? Geez, talk about favoritism.

HOW DO YOU HAVE IT? HOOOOOOOOWWW?

Well, if you like it already in thought then it will be better in physical ~ fufu

People are people, I can't explain it. lol Me? I don't comment on it. o . o; I just said others do.
If I stumble upon these things, I just laugh at them (not telling them I'm laughing at them) and think 'idiots'.

Maybe because you didn't write it like you wanted to? You're not going to always like what you first spurt out of your nogan. That's what I feel as if my chapters and stories that I make don't flow right or need something... I think it comes with the territory. xD Well, if you want to re-write it then re-write it. Or make up a secondary version called OVA, like anime's do.

Pfff! I used Watch TV Online - TV Shows - Series, Episodes, Seasons - SideReel to watch all episodes that I've missed on shows I like. Once you find the show, it'll have all the episodes and seasons in hidetitles, then when you want to watch a certain episode click "Search Links" or "link search" whatever it's called and look through the links to find a good host. I only like to use Potlocker (or is it putlocker?) It has good quality like HD and it's free no matter what. And yes, there may be some pop-ups when you click the bars to "watch this as a free user" blah blah but as long as you have a pop-up blocker and anti-virus it's okay. I haven't had any viruses with it. Video BB has deleted all uploaded things and has turned into Megavideo where you have to pay a premium to watch more than so-so minutes. For Hulu, I think it's 8$ a month for Hulu plus? If you get that, then you can watch all the previous episodes with that on there. I was lucky to watch the WHOLE first season and second season on there before they implemented "Hulu+"

I finished Legend of the Seeker all the way through when I finished Merlin all the way to King Arthur and Queen Gwen.

The only good part so far that has happened to Morgana was getting sucker punched by Gwen ; A ;
I want her to disappear already, she's a constant thorn in the side and fails as a villain.

Yeah, it looks better opened. Should the eyes then be facing left - right or is it fine in the same position?

Last edited by M i r o; 08-01-2012 at 02:13 PM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meilin View Post
Guess that's true.

Maybe. I'm not sure Final Fantasy really has what I'm looking for though.

Yeah, I guess there is that. XD Gotta find some plot line that isn't totally like X-men. orz But nothing is really set in stone for this idea. That's is one of the things I've been wanting them to do since Avatar: The Last Airbender. I want them to do a story line set at the beginning when bending was first being developed and the very first Avatar was born. T__T
Have you seen the clothing designs for Tales of characters? They're pretty different from Final Fantasy, I think.

lol Yeah. Oh? I'd love to see something about that. I do wonder how Avatars came to be. And who was the first one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Do you guys think Mian* looks better with eyelids closed or open?

---------- Post added 07-31-2012 at 11:00 PM ----------

Pfff, so? D:
Open. o 3o I think the eyes should face forward. To me, it looks like they're facing upward.

And if I hardly draw, I think I'd hardly keep my tumblr active if I were to make one. D:

I need to catch up on Merlin. > o>

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-01-2012, 08:10 PM

They are facing upward on purpose. XD
I was thinking of having that humanoid furry OC of Haddy's float above him.

Unless that'll make it look awkward?

awww! well, it's up to you. I understand that.

*gaspeth!* You watch Merlin to?!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2012, 08:49 PM

Oh. XD Then maybe they should be looking more to the right. Depends on where the other OC would be.
Are you talking about Illian? Or another OC? o 3o

I'm still thinking about it. XD

Yes, I do. o wo I think I watched up to the beginning or middle of the third season.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-01-2012, 11:39 PM

Yeah. I'm not sure if I want to make Mian annoyed or something. xD

I'm talking about him: Nekomata pictures by Hadsvich - Photobucket

*keeps making you think* thinkthinky! bwahahaha

yay! This is awesome sauce ^^
I didn't think anyone on here would be into it. lol

Though, the person who plays Merlin looks healthier and more of a 'man' outside of the show.
During it, he's anorexic and looks like a chimpanzee. ><;

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-03-2012, 05:22 PM

[got distracted with Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance] @__@
It was released on July 31st. O: Kind of glad they put in a summary of 358/2 Days because I couldn't care enough to finish that one.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-04-2012, 02:25 AM

@Miro - Oh? But they're not from the same world/story. XD It would make more sense for Mian to be with his creator/owner/master Sate or one of the other aeons.

That's funny, because Elegant Feather Duster was the first person I've encountered who likes Merlin. And I think she's from the UK.

lol XD

We (Hadsie and I) got a copy of Dream Drop Distance today~ o wo Of course we're probably not gonna play it until a long time from now though. OTL And we have 358/2 Days, too, which we haven't played yet as well. Was it not worth the buy? D:

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-04-2012, 02:30 AM

[needs more Merlin] T___T

Well, I just didn't like the mission style of 358/2 Days, and it felt very restricted in that I couldn't go around exploring like usual. Plus I hated the panel system because it was extremely limiting in what skills and items you could have in at one time. I never hard potions and didn't have cure yet. >__> So I got stuck at a monster that I couldn't beat.

I also don't really like Xion...

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-04-2012, 02:45 AM

lol There's this one site that I used to go on to watch Merlin. But I can't find it anymore. :C

Oh? That does sound a little annoying/disappointing. I hope it's not too hard for me to beat. D:

lol Why? XD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-04-2012, 03:20 AM

I find it hard to find any place to watch anything because so many of them have ads and pop-ups that might have viruses. >__> [untrusting of everything]

I ended up getting too frustrated with it and returned it. orz

Xion was just... boring, bland, blah. She had nothing interesting about her. >__>;;;
I think Aqua's the only female in the series that I've actually liked.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-04-2012, 03:29 AM

I don't remember there being any pop-ups on the site I watched Merlin on. o 3o I think it was a blogging site, too...

Aw, that's too bad. :C

Hmm, I wonder what I will think of her. o 3o
I sorta like Namine~

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-04-2012, 05:02 AM

@ Kent; Why should their worlds restrict them from being together?
Mian and him look more like a "team" in itself more than his owner. xD

I've been on a whole transcending worlds kick anyway.

Oh, she is? I don't think I remember that

Well, I love the UK. (certain comedy shows and historical fiction, anyway)
I love the story of Arthur and Merlin. Though, I have to be honest it was Disney's Sword in the Stone that got me interested.

Or maybe it was this older movie... Where Merlin is immortal and when Arthur comes into the throne, he can finally rest and go back to the love of his life that he encircled in a magical cave? And they can finally live together peacefully. I know Martin Short plays in it, as a rival or acquaintance of Merlin.

I like Robin Hood too. Especially the one with Kevin Costner and Morgan Freeman co-acting together.
They're two out of my other favorite male actors :3 Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) - IMDb <- Robin movie

I wanted the 358/2 Days but then I kept reviewing the YOUTUBE previews and whatever; I gave up on the idea.
I only bought Birth by Sleep and even though I love the worlds and the side games, I feel it was too short...

I may or may not get the DDD because I really wanted to get into playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood
I want to play around ancient Rome ; A ; And also get a chance to play the Witcher 2

But it depends on how I change my mind. I'm always indecisive.

---------- Post added 08-04-2012 at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote:
I find it hard to find any place to watch anything because so many of them have ads and pop-ups that might have viruses. >__> [untrusting of everything]

I ended up getting too frustrated with it and returned it. orz

Xion was just... boring, bland, blah. She had nothing interesting about her. >__>;;;
I think Aqua's the only female in the series that I've actually liked.
I don't know... Aqua is just as annoying as Xion, Kairi, Namine and that other girl blonde in Organization XIII. I don't like any of the females in Kingdom Hearts besides the Disney movies. They're too... weak minded for me.

The only person I like in Organization XIII is Zexion and he was deceased in the first two games. I think I saw him in the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for GBA? I wish he had more involvement. Axis was okay but he was like a whiny brat looking for his long lost lover. Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus and the other non-attractive members urked me.

---------- Post added 08-04-2012 at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote:
[got distracted with Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance] @__@
It was released on July 31st. O: Kind of glad they put in a summary of 358/2 Days because I couldn't care enough to finish that one.
rofl;;

Oh. ah, I shee. I guess they decided to release it earlier than expected.
It was originally not supposed to come out until December 31st this year. o . o;

They must've wanted money ahead of time for something else.

Last edited by M i r o; 08-04-2012 at 05:18 AM..

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM

Kent: I've never found a site other than Hulu that had Merlin episodes. Most of the sites I went to were for anime, so... yeah, viruses abound there. -__-;;;

Miroro: I though Aqua was a better character than the rest of the females they had. I can't stand Kairi, and I hope she won't pop up in Dream Drop Distance.

I shall not spoil anything about Dream Drop Distance! [zips mouth shut]
Haha, but Axel is looking for his long lost lover, Roxas~ [shot]

Orly? O: When I looked, the only date I ever saw was July 31st. But maybe the date was changed before I looked, because I gave up looking at it for a long time because I never saw a release date announced for North America. orz