Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-06-2008, 02:59 AM

News

1/9/08:: FLATSALE TODAY!!!
1/5/08:: Opened!!! Looking for colorists.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-06-2008, 03:01 AM

Story

Need one, please help with the story. You will get a free pet maybe three of your choosing.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:05 AM

Rules

1. Don't steal anything.
2. Be nice.
3. Talk normal not lyke dis.
4. Send all trades to me, colorist will get paid half when they do their job.

FAQ

Q: How much do your pets cost? And how can i get one?
A: Check post 8.

Q: Can I have more than one pet?
A: Sure! You can have as many as you want..

Q: Hey, I sent the trade a minute ago so where's my pet?
A: Pets take some time to be made and we have a busy life so be patient please.

Q: Can I change the sex/name/ of my pet?
A: Maybe.

Q: Hey, I'm poor and I'm questing for Angelic Hallo please donate some gold!!!
A: No.

Q: I'm so poor and I can't afford a pet. Can I have a free one?
A: No, we don't work for free. It would be unfair to the others and for ourselfs. We work, we host your pet, we make updates, we try our best to give a quality service. People pay for that service, please do the same thing.

Q: Can I give a pet as a gift?
A: Sure! Just write the name of the person you want to give your pet too in the Name spot when you order. Please state if you want us to PM the pet to that person saying it's a gift from you, or send the pet to you.

Q: Do they die?
A: No.

Q: Can I breed two different species?
A: No not yet and if I decide to do that the offspring will be random.

Q: Why don't I get paid more?
A: Depending on how good you are, you'll get a lot of orders so you will end up making a lot in the long run. You will probably end up getting a little more than half for flatsales and orders you do.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:11 AM

Pets

Our cert

Foxes
Here
Winged Foxes
Here
Wolves
Here

Those are the child stages.

and maybe unicorns and pegasuses

Stages

Egg- The first stage, you'll have to keep it warm if you want it to hatch. It takes 3 days for it to grow to the next stage.

Child-The second stage in it's growth. It is sort of rambutios in this stage. It takes five days for it to grow to the next stage.

Teen- The third stage in it's growth, it's almost ready to breed. It takes a week for it grow to the next stage.

Adult-The final stage in it's growth. You can breed your pets when it's in this stage.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:14 AM

Flatsale

Adult Stage

The prices for these are 500g. The adult stage has no other forms. Since there is no plain fox without wings here you can order one for the same price as a flatsale. Also I know this doesn't have my name on here on then, but I'll fix that when they get bought.

Auction

All auctions will be held here.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:16 AM

Owner

Owner / Pet's Name / Link to it's current stage

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:22 AM

Breeding

Breeding costs 1k and your pet(s) have to be an adult.

Code:
Name:
Pet's Name:
Pet you want to breed with:
Colorist you want:
Pets Who Want A Mate:

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:24 AM

Form

Code:
Name:
Pet Name:
Species:
Colorist You Want:
Colorists are Sanoko and ___

Please send all trades to me and I will then give the colorist you choose half of that. Same goes for auctions and flatsales. I will give half of what is made from the pets they colored. Though for breedings they get all the gold.

Prices

The price for just buying a pet is 900g, may go up the popular we get and the better the coloring gets.
Flatsales are 500g.
And you know how auctions work.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:27 AM

Pick ups

This is where you pickup your pets.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:28 AM

Growing Pets

This is where you pick up the pets who have grown to the next stage.

Children:

Teens:

Adults:

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:29 AM

Reserved

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 09:59 PM

This is opened so you can start posting now.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 PM

There is a flatsale going on so does anybody want to buy? Also the best story gets three free pets.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2008, 11:37 PM

Doesn't anyone want to buy?

Do you have any questions about my shop? The pets?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 01-18-2008, 01:34 AM

If you explain a little about the foxlets I can try to come up with a decent story line for them. Would you be looking for a sort of story that explains their origin and the land they live in? (Just for my own clarification)

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 01:06 PM

Yeah that's what I want it do be about it, their origin and land the live in. What is that you need to know to be able to write it?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 01-19-2008, 12:43 AM

Basically I just need to know what foxlets are then. Describe their stages and how long each stage would last.
Once I have that I'll work on a little storyline.
Oh, and what's the name of the world they're from?

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:10 AM

A type of magical animal is what they are. I think how long they last are in the stages section. Anyway the egg stage lasts three days, the child stage lasts five days and the teen stage lasts seven days. The egg stage is just an egg it just sits there until ready to hatch. In the child stage they are kind of spunky and energetic. In the teen stage they are kind of wild and still pretty energetic. In the adult stage they have calmed down and are wise.

The name of the land is Foxletia.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 01-19-2008, 01:14 AM

Okay! That helps! And yeah, I could have just checked for stage info...
Thanks!
I'll work on it and probably have it to you in a little bit.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:20 AM

Ok, thanks.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 01-19-2008, 01:25 AM

It's no problem!
Besides, it gives me a chance to work on my writing!

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:31 AM

Ok. After you finish that you need to think about which three pets you want and what colors you want them to have.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 01-19-2008, 01:40 AM

Okies! I'll decide on all that while I'm working. :o

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:43 AM

Alright.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 01-19-2008, 02:00 AM

One question...can the Foxlets talk? As in to humans?
XD