Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 06-02-2011, 03:38 AM

Andy rolled her eyes at Nathaniel's comment.

"If we end up having more, then we end up having more," she said. Grinning, she tickled Riley's sides and then kissed his forehead. "What do you think, baby?" she asked him. "Do you want a little brother or a little sister?" She patted her stomach a bit, right on the baby bump. She wasn't showing much yet, but she was showing a little, at least enough to see it.

Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 06-02-2011, 03:41 AM

Riley shook his head, then nodded. Nathaniel laughed and touched the baby bump too. He yawned, seeing as it had been a long day he was happy the trip to the honeymoon would be a time that they could sleep. They needed a break. He leaned in and kissed her, his hand cupping the side of her face. "Love you." He whispered and grinned. "And I'm only kidding. Fill our house up if you want with kids!" He teased and kissed her nose.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 03:56 AM

"We'll have to wait and see if it's a baby sister for you, then," Andy said to Riley. She rubbed her stomach gently, and then hugged Riley before setting him on his feet and standing up. She returned Nathaniel's kiss softly, and then leaned down a bit and took Riley's hand. "Come on, baby, let's go find your grandma." She walked around with Riley a bit before finally handing him off to her mother, and then went back to Nathaniel. "So," she said, "where are we taking our honeymoon?"

Last edited by Mageling; 06-23-2011 at 05:04 PM..

Evermore_112

Old 06-02-2011, 04:06 AM

"I told you it's a surprise." He said and winked. The man kneeled down and lifted her feet to take off her shoes. "Come dance with me again. Then you can dance with your brother and father, I'm sure they want that moment." He said and closed his eyes, his hands running over her hands and he looked into her eyes. "Pretty please?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 04:21 AM

Andy rolled her eyes, but didn't argue when he took her shoes. The heels were starting to bother her, and it would be easier on her hips and back without them. Leaning forward slightly, she kissed him.

"Let's go dance, then," she murmured against his lips.

Evermore_112

Old 06-02-2011, 04:30 AM

Nathaniel smiled and took her hand, leading her to the floor and spun her to his chest easily. He didn't have much grace, but he did have money for dance lessons. He closed his eyes and smiled, then gasped a bit as he got a tiny preview of their honeymoon. He flushed and lowered his head to her neck. "I so want you." He murmured and smirked.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 04:40 AM

"I think you're going to have to wait for the honeymoon," Andy murmured back, giving him a kiss. She didn't see how he could want her with her baby-belly starting to stick out the way it was, but somehow he did. She wasn't going to question it. "Should I ask what you saw?"

Evermore_112

Old 06-02-2011, 04:43 AM

"Nope!" He said with a wide smile. "Trust me, it would ruin... well not much, but..." He smirked and kissed her softly and felt a tap on his shoulder. He nodded to Jason and winked at Andy, before moving and bowing, offering his hand for Tomiko to take. "You look beautiful." He told her and smiled. "Care for this dance?" She nodded and hugged him, one of the clingy dancers he wasn't used to.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 04:49 AM

Jason moved in and took his sister's hand.

"It's about damn time, you know," he said as they started to dance. Andy rolled her eyes.

"Not a word out of you," she said. "Don't tell me you haven't started going around to the jewelers in town, I know you have." Jason didn't respond to that. "And try to tone down the profanity. I don't want the baby picking up on it even before it's born." She grinned, belying her teasing.

"Hush, you," Jason replied. He paused for a second. "Congratulations, though."

Evermore_112

Old 06-02-2011, 04:52 AM

When the song was over, Tomiko leaned up and kissed his cheek and smiled. "We've been through so much but I've never seen you so happy." The girl smiled and Nathaniel followed through and smiled right on back. He winked and then stepped to her mother. Might as well get all the ridiculous dancing out of the way. He was getting tired and he knew that at some point they would have to leave. "May I have this dance?" He asked and her mother nodded.

He led her in a slow dance, and smiled. "I love your daughter." He said and smiled. "I promise I'll be good to her."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 07:45 PM

"Make sure you take care of her," Andy's mother said as she let Nathaniel lead her in the dance. She glanced over at where Andy was dancing with her father. "Heaven help you if you don't take care of her and the kids."

"He's very lucky, you know," Andy's father said as he danced with Andy.

"Daddy..." Andy said.

"Well, he is," her father insisted. "He managed to get my only little girl."

"Dad, really," Andy said. "I was the one who agreed to marry him."

Evermore_112

Old 06-04-2011, 03:44 AM

"I know, dead man and all." He murmured and hugged the woman after the dance. He took Andys hand slowly and kissed her quickly. "Hmmn, cut the cake so we can leave?" He asked and smirked. His hand wrapped around her waist. "You look so gorgeous."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-04-2011, 04:05 AM

"That eager to start the honeymoon?" Andy teased him as he took her hand. She let him lead her over to the table that had their wedding cake on it. The knife and cake spatula were sitting neatly next to the cake. She kissed Nathaniel again. "We may as well do this, then."

Evermore_112

Old 06-04-2011, 04:24 AM

"....NO! That eager to be with you." He said over her shoulder as she grabbed the knife and spatula. He slid a hand over hers and kissed her in return. Everyone gathered around. "Cut the cake before we use the knife to shut your Aunt Bella up." She knew Nathaniels distaste for her talkative, gossipy aunt.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-04-2011, 04:31 AM

"No using the knife on Aunt Isabel," Andy chided. Gently, she guided his hand and the knife to the cake, and made the first cut. As the family gathered closer to take pictures, she leaned in and kissed him. "These pictures will be all over Aunt Isabel's blog by morning, though," she admitted. "Unless my cousin Thomas shorts out the computer again." Her cousin Thomas was a lightning elemental, and routinely shorted out electronics without meaning to.

Evermore_112

Old 06-04-2011, 04:54 AM

"Anyway we can get him agitated." He whispered to her quietly and chuckled. He kissed her back, one hand moving over the back of her neck as he pulled her closer. He was going to have to talk to cousin thomas. When he pulled away he dipped his finger into the icing and smeared it on the tip of her nose and laughed.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 06-04-2011, 05:13 AM

"Oh it's on now," Andy teased, smudging some icing onto his nose in return. She laughed a bit. "I don't think you want to start a cake war with someone who can handle more than two handfuls of cake at a time." She grinned. "Though I'll look the other way if you end up caking my brother. First, though... I think we should get the little kids all squared away with cake, to keep them quiet."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2011, 03:12 AM

"Fine fine. Cake." He said and kissed her before starting to cut slices for children, with her help putting them on plates. "There we go." He said and winked. "Alright children first. We've got cake... and I think Jason has ice cream... somewhere..."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2011, 04:39 AM

"Then let him worry about that," Andy said, taking a piece of cake. She didn't take a big piece, and would most likely share with Riley, but she didn't mind. She didn't need a lot of cake, especially with the baby to think about. Sitting down again, she pulled Riley into her lap and gave him a bite of cake before taking a bite herself. Chocolate cake; Nathaniel really knew how to spoil her. Granted, she had done most of the wedding planning, but he was the one to insist on the chocolate cake for her.

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 AM

Nathaniel would let her think he insisted on chocolate for her, but to be honest... he hated vanilla cake. He grabbed a larger piece and went to sit with his wife. He sat Riley on his lap so his mom could feed him while he held him and ate with his other hand. He ate a bite and smiled at the little girls who came to the table with gifts. "Hello girls!" They were from Andy's family, cousins he believed.

"Congratulations!" They said and he smiled as a dance came on.

"Hey girls. Thank you... would you like to dance with me?"

The girls blushed and nodded and Jason was there nearly immediately to take Riley. "Here..." He said and handed his son over. "Don't eat my cake." He said as he went to dance with the girls.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-16-2011, 05:54 AM

"I should take his cake just because," Jason commented as he sat down and settled Riley in his lap. The child leaned forward again eagerly as Andy gave him another bite of cake. "I kind of want to."

"I can't be held responsible for what happens," Andy replied as she took a bite of cake for herself. Jason rolled his eyes, but stole a bit of the cake off the plate anyways. He didn't even bother being quick about it. This time, Andy rolled her eyes. Then she gave Riley another bite of her cake.

Evermore_112

Old 10-05-2011, 08:42 AM

When Nathaniel finished the dance, he thanked the girls and bowed as they giggled, then as he walked back to the table he slapped Jason playfully upside the head. "I saw that, you diptwit!" He said and laughed. Instead of sitting back down he wrapped an arm around Andy and pressed his lips to the top of her head. "How are you feeling?" He whispered, running fingers through her hair. "Have I told you how beautiful you look? You look beautiful." He said and grinned.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-05-2011, 04:12 PM

"I feel pregnant," Andy replied, a little teasingly. She tilted her head back a bit and kissed him, ignoring the giggles from some of her younger cousins. Without needing to be asked, Jason leaned over and picked up Riley from her lap. "So... I take it my parents are going to look after Riley for us during our honeymoon? It's not exactly fair that his little sister gets to go on our honeymoon with us and he doesn't, but we can't exactly leave her behind yet." She touched her stomach, grinning a bit. She referred to the baby as a girl, even though there was still a small chance that it was another boy instead. There were enough seers in the family that she was confident in what they said.

Evermore_112

Old 10-05-2011, 06:50 PM

He licked his lips and rose an eyebrow, smirking. "Who said he wasn't coming with us?" He asked and then ran fingers down her cheek. "But he isn't your parents ARE taking him, while we go to... Well you'll find that out soon enough." He grinned and kissed her softly. "If you want, we can leave. You've gotta say goodnight to everyone though." He said and ran a hand along her shoulder.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-06-2011, 04:44 PM

Andy nodded and got up from her seat. If they were going to leave any time soon, she had to start making her rounds now. Her family would never forgive her if she left without saying goodbye to anyone. However, she wasn't above exaggerating her pregnancy a little to get people to let her say her goodbyes faster. If it got her out of her dress and into comfortable clothes faster, she was all for it.