Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-25-2011, 01:52 AM

Pulling away form the hug, Ari smiled "So what do you guys want to do?" Ari asked and headed back into the kitchen. Movies, games, board games, or they could go hang in Aiden's room pretty much doing the same thing as those as well up there. "If any of you wish to stay over you may" Ari spoke up and Aiden slapped his hand silently to his forehead. His cousin still believed that he was a kid like he used to be when wanting friends over but couldn't have them over because his father said so.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-27-2011, 03:28 PM

Suki smiled at Ari. She seemed to care about Aiden alot and she was also very nice. She looked over at Aiden and giggled. "Whats the matter? You don't want any of us to stay over?" Suki didn't really mind. In Japan it was normal for friends to spen the night over at their friend's no matter what the age. Suki smiled and said. "Its okay, lts just have some fun, huh?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-04-2011, 03:38 AM

"Alright, I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing" Aiden spoke and Ari smiled "AWESOME!" "Just none of your gang got it" aiden spoke knowing her gang was around here "yea yea sure, no problem"

(i have no idea what to write right now)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2011, 06:51 PM

Suki smiled and then took Aiden's hand. She was glad he seemed a bit more open now. She smiled at him brightly, before letting go. She moved over and took a seat. Wondering what they should do first. She was surrounded by friends, and she wanted to have a good time.

(Well then I guess its time for us to plot a bit more xD)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-06-2011, 02:50 AM

Aiden blushed a bit though you it wasn't very noticable unless you paid attention to him and his expressions "Why dont we make a home movie, it would be a great memory" Aiden spoke as his cousin smiled "Good idea, I can always lend things to Suki if she needed them or any of you guys"

(yea so far the movie thing is all I have that I can do)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2011, 03:48 AM

"Oh!" Suki always paid very close attention to him, and she noticed his cheeks were a little pink. She smiled. Her face brightened at the thoughtof a home movie. "Oh! Thats a great idea, sounds fun!" She giggled. She looked around the room. She was so happy to be surrounded by all of her friends. It made her happy. So very happy.

(It a good idea. Though if you want, we can start discussing more ideas over PMs)

----------

(Also, just to make sure, are you still interested in continuing this RP. Be honest plase ^-^)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-21-2011, 05:46 PM

(yes I am, I have just gotten through most of my subscribes and coloring and drawing with my neopet/pokemon freebie shop)

The others followed having a lot of fun trying to come up with some ideas, one suggested pokemon, the other suggest sailor moon, then batman, x-men, the ring, and loads more that they were still coming up with.

(okay I am pming you)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2011, 05:40 PM

Suki thought for a moment. "How about..." She rubbed the back of her head. "Ha...I'm not really good at coming up with ideas. Though I really like the idea of x-men..." She looked at Aiden as if waiting to hear one of his ideas.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 04:08 AM

Um I know I said I would roleplay this, and I know its been like forever, but, I am going to have to say I do not wish to keep roleplaying this. Maybe again later but I am going to the library in a couple of days and am going to read like crazy. Only way to get inspiration but as for now I am sorry.