Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 01:38 AM

Sai followed closely behind and waved goodbye to the bird.
"I do like surprises!"she said smiling and clapping her hands happily.
Sai noticed that they were close to civilization and wondered where he was taking her. There were many possibilities but kept quiet. The only noise was them walking and birds, it was a pretty quiet evening this day and she liked it.
The bird stopped at a tree branch and chirped before flying away into the distance.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-02-2010, 03:44 AM

Riley smiled and made himself not look at the birds. It was hard since he could hear them and that only made him wanted to go after them. But he couldn't, not if he wanted her to find out. But as they got into civilization he smiled. He took her towards a music store since he had a feeling that she might like music, just like he did. But this music store was different, it had music everywhere and it looked very cool. Riely smiled as he stoped infront of this place and smiled at her, "I though you might like listening to some music since that always gets me happy when people act the way they do around me or when they hate me." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 04:54 AM

Sai giggled.
"I love listening to music on my free time."she said looking at the different types of music.
"What would you listen to or recommend?"she asked smiling at him.
He really is a friend! he cares about me and talks to me...and he's just the kindest person I've ever met! she thought to herself. Riley really seemed to care about her and she noticed and appreciated that. Sai wanted to hug him but fought off the urge and stayed calm as she played with her ears. She just hoped that no one would tease her inside...

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 05:03 AM

Riley smiled at her, "anything, they have just about any kind of music and I love everything they have." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He then started to look around at all the music after he came in. THey had every kind of music you could think of and many other kinds that you didn't even hear of. As Riley looked one of the workers waved at him and he waved back. he looked different from other people, for one he had snake like eyes and his hair was spiked and tipped with green. Some of the other employess where like that but where differnet and some where regular humans. He then smiled at her, "and no one is going to make fun of you here since we all have some sort of difference in us." he said with a smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 05:15 AM

Sai nodded and entered the store. She looked at the people and smiled shyly then went to the techno music and began to listen to it.
Before she knew it, she began to jump and bob her head to the beat unconsciously. She turned to look at Riley and smiled as she waved.
At the same time, she wondered how school was going, everyone was probably happy that she was gone and sad since he was also gone, this however, didn't stop her from having fun. Sai knew she had to get happy, he was trying to make her happy so she had to make him happy by being happy. She didn't have to pretend to be happy though...she already was.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 03:31 PM

Riley smiled as he watched her bob her head to the music. It was good to see a smile on her face and he was glad to be away from that awfull place called school. He wondered how she oculd even stand that place since so many people didn't like her. But he was glad to be around her, she was fun and didn't chase after him like the rest of the girls. He then started to listen to music next to her and loved the band.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 04:13 PM

Sai continued to listen to the songs and tried to start learning the lyrics to the songs. She wondered if they would do this every day or if they just wouldn't go to school anymore. It really didn't matter, she was happy just being with him because he didn't judge her on her appearance like everyone else did. Riley accepted her for who she was and that was all that mattered right now.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 04:50 PM

Riley smiloed at her and thought about doing this every day with her since it seemed to make her happy. The smile on her face and the bobing of her head proved that she was and that was all he wanted for her. But as he listend to music he smelled something. Something that no human could prossibaly smell. THe hair on the back of his neck went up and he quickly pulled off the headphones. He looked towards teh door and glared at the man coming in. He didn't like him right away and he smelled horrible to him. He would have to watch him carefully. He then put the headphones back on but continued to watch the man.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 05:04 PM

Sai didn't even notice anyone come in, she was too busy listening to music.
"I put on my makeup change all my clothes, transform into a beauty queen tonight my name is rose!...."she sand along.
She didn't know who sang it or what it was called, but she liked it very much and whispered along to it.
Sai turned to Riley and noticed he was looking at someone. She didn't want to ask so just re played the song again.
After a while of listening to that song she got tired and changed the song then turned and looked to see what he was looking at. It appeared to be a man...she didn't know why he was looking at him...but hoped it wasn't something bad that was about to happen.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 05:07 PM

Riley saw Sai looked at him fron the corner of his eye and smiled at her. "so, enjoying yourself?" he asked and still kept a eye on the man. He was tall, almost 7 feet, as long back hair and a few strands of it where dyed a electric blue. He wore sunglasses but under that his eyes where blood red. Riley didn't like him at all and knew that something bad was about to happen. He then turned to Sai, "hey, want to go and get something to eat?" he asked her as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 06:57 PM

Sai felt fear in the room.
"Yes, I really am! thank-you for bringing me here!...eat? Okay, but where will we go?"she asked.
She noticed that the man was looking at them and she shivered as she stared at him then looked back at the floor.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 07:23 PM

Riley smiled at her, "I know a great place down the street that has the best food anywhere." he said as he smiled at her and kept a eye on the man. He seemed to be looking at them but his eyes seemed to stay on Sai's. What ever he was thinking he was going to protect her just like he did for her at school.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-03-2010, 03:09 AM

"Okay, let's go then!" she said smiling.
Sai noticed the man was looking at her, and that sent a shiver through her spine.
She hid behind Riley.
"I'm scared...let's go now before that man decides to do something..."she whispered and held onto his arm.
"I hope you don't mind me holding your arm...I'm just scared..."she whispered.

Palmoun

Old 04-03-2010, 05:54 PM

Riley looked at her, "I dont mind and I wont let anything happen to you." he whispered to her softly and then lead her out of there. The man kept his eyes on them and Riley glared at him. What ever he was planning he was going to stop. He then lead her out of the door and down the street.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-03-2010, 09:22 PM

Sai sighed.
"Thanks...for being...so nice to me...."she whispered shyly.
"But, why are you nice to me...is it because I'm different or because you just are a nice person."she asked.
She kept looking down at the floor as she let go of his arm and followed him quietly.

Palmoun

Old 04-03-2010, 09:34 PM

Riley smiled at her, "it is because I cant stand nice people be picked on and you don't treat me differently, you act like I am a regular person and not someone to chase after. It is nice and I am also a nice person." he said and stayed close to her. He had a feeling that that man would be back and the next time he would do something.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-03-2010, 09:59 PM

"Oh, I see...thanks. So where are where going to go to eat?
It doesn't have to be fancy...I'd rather it isn't..."she said smiling up at him.
"One other thing...you are a regular person Riley...you don't have weird ears...and I don't want to chase you, because I noticed that it scares you and probably gets you mad!"she said giggling.

Palmoun

Old 04-03-2010, 10:17 PM

Riley smiled at her, "oh, it just annoys me is all and it does get me mad and also a little scared." he said as he looked at her and lead her to a small little resturant down the street. It was small and not a lot of people where there. "have you ever had a crowd of girls or guys running after you? it is scary and I hate it." he said as he sat down at a table and smiled at her. He was glad that she thought he was a regular person but he wondered what she would say when she found out he wasn't anything close to regular or normal. "and your ears aren't weird."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-03-2010, 10:26 PM

"I have never been chased, but I can only imagine how horrible it feels."she said and sat across of him at the table smiling back. The restaurants was small and quiet which added to her smile.
"I think they are...but thanks for the compliment."she said and removed the hair that hid them.
"They aren't like human ears..they are actually furry..."she whispered.

Palmoun

Old 04-03-2010, 11:05 PM

Riley looked at her then at her ears. To him they looked cute, well then again he wasn't human or normal so of course they did. "they are still cute and I like them." he said as he lead back in his chair and a waiter came and handed him there menus. "nothing like that is ever weird to me since you could say that I grew up around things like that." he said as he smiled at her and looked at the menu. If only she knew what he really was then she would understand.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2010, 12:21 AM

Sai took the menu and scanned it.
She blushed deeply when she heard him say that.
"R-really?! Thank-you..."she said smiling at him her blush lowering. She then put down the menu and looked at him.
"You've seen things like this before?!"she said surprised.
"How?"she added smiling with curiosity.

Palmoun

Old 04-04-2010, 02:14 AM

Riley looked at her and nodded, "yeah, I have seen many things like that, some even werider but they are cool." he said as he smiled at her. But when she asked how he had to think fast. He couldnt' tell her the truth or else she would probably run away from him. "well when one lives by himself and fends for himself all his life you get to know people. People who know what it is like to be a outcast and how to live and survive. Survival is the key to everything when your out there and finding people who can help is good. So I am use to seeing people like you, infact I prefer to see people like you."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 AM

Sai nodded as she listened silently.
"I see, that's an interesting lifestyle!"she said smiling.
"I can't argue with you there...survival is the only way to go sometimes."she said shrugging.
She looked back at the menu and chose what she wanted then set it down and waited for Riley to choose.

Palmoun

Old 04-04-2010, 01:59 PM

Riley soon chose and the waiter came and took there orders. He then smiled at her and nodded, "survival is all that matters sometimes and it is a interesting life style." he said and smiled at her. "so why do you stay at that school when so many people are mean to you?" he asked

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2010, 10:31 PM

She shrugged.
"I don't know...I guess I just always think that I'll fit in one day and everyday I notice I don't, I just tell myself 'maybe tomorrow' and that keeps me in the school."she sighed sadly.
Sai poked her food twice before eating.