Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 02-12-2012, 07:13 AM

Ana rested comfortably in his arms, feeling safe and content enough to actually sleep rather than doze. She snuggled closer to him in her sleep.

Meanwhile, the coven elders had convened. They had realized that their tracking spell seemed to have found their wayward clan-daughter just before it was burned out, and so sent out a stronger one. Come hell or high water, they would find her, and then find a way to deal with the rival coven. Hiring Hunters, it seemed, was one of the more popular suggestions amongst the coven. But first, the one who caused the problem had to be brought back home.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-14-2012, 06:43 PM

After a few hours, Julian woke to the sight of his lovely witch laying in his arms. He watched her for a little while before he got to thinking about serious matters. Now that he was more focused, he tried to trace the strange energy levels that were pulsing around the outside of his barriers. Something strange was going on.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-14-2012, 10:19 PM

Ana woke a little while after Julian and stretched a bit. She still felt pleasantly relaxed, and she was in a wonderful mood. She paused, though, when she saw that Julian was distracted by something.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly, moving a bit closer to him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2012, 04:13 AM

Julian smiled a little when she awoke. "Its just some strange energies I felt. But, we're ok for the time being." He kissed her nose lightly. "How did you sleep, my love?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-16-2012, 02:55 AM

Ana smiled and returned the kiss properly.

"I could ask you the same thing," she replied. She stretched her arms up a bit. "We should probably get up soon... We can't stay in bed forever." She wrinkled her nose slightly, albeit teasingly. "And I think I want a bath."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2012, 04:31 PM

Julian smiled happily after kissing her. "Hey! I don't stink...a little messy though, I have to say." He chuckled and licked her cheek like a puppy. "Alrighty, shower time??"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-17-2012, 03:36 AM

Ana couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly at his antics.

"It might be best if we bathe separately," she said. She grinned teasingly. "There's no telling how long it'll take us to get clean if we don't."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2012, 01:26 AM

Julian seemed to pout, but he laid there lazily and stared at her. "You can go first then..."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-19-2012, 05:59 AM

"You know I'm right," Ana said as she leaned down and gave him a kiss before getting out of bed. She gathered up a fresh change of clothes and a towel before heading to take a bath.

It never occurred to her that she had completely forgotten about the potion sitting on the side table.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2012, 09:16 PM

Julian just laid on the bed, impatiently waiting for her to come back. the potion caught his eye again and he just stared at it. Many a time he'd thought of just throwing it out the window. He knew he couldn't though and it was stupid to think about. Without it Ana would be in more potential danger than the coven being after her. He still didn't really know what was going on in the first place. Most hunters didn't like him anymore for 'shacking up' with the enemy and witches hated him for 'corrupting' one of their ranks.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-20-2012, 03:31 AM

As much as Ana wanted to take a long soak in the hot water, she made sure to hurry and not waste any time or heat. Quickly, she scrubbed herself down and then got out of the bath. Her hair would need to be combed out, but she had a spell for that, so she wasn't worried. Once she was dressed again, she gathered her things again and went into the bedroom again.

"Your turn," she said to Julian.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2012, 06:59 PM

Julian's eyes had been glued on the bottle the whole time she had bathed. His head snapped up to look at her when she was finished. "Oh. Ok." He got up and walked over to her, kissing her cheek. "I'll be done soon." Then headed towards the bathroom.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 12:15 AM

"Is everything alright?" Ana asked when Julian's attention snapped to her. "Are the wards all still intact? I can try to reinforce them, if you want..."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2012, 03:34 AM

Julian shook his head at her questions. He gave her a small smile. "The wards are fine, Ana. And I cannot allow you to help reinforce them because your aura will be that much easier to find."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 04:15 AM

"You just seem distracted," Ana said. Going over, she gave him a kiss. "You go on and shower, then. I want to check on some of my things, I think I might be running low on some herbs."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2012, 04:22 AM

Julian smiled and watched her for a moment. Then he nodded and went to take a bath.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 02-28-2012, 09:52 PM

While Julian was taking his bath, Ana started going through her things to see what she was running low on. Her breath caught in her throat when she noticed the potion vial on the nightstand and realized that it was her dose from the day before. She'd forgotten to take it. Rushing over, she opened the vial and gave it a quick test to make sure it was still good before downing it. Hopefully it wasn't too late... Her anxiety spiked a bit as she tried to do a bit of mental calculation. There were just too many variables for her to really determine whether the potion would do what it was supposed to. She would have to wait and see.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2012, 05:28 AM

Julian came over to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "Hello again, my love." When he saw the look about her, he frowned. "What's the matter? Did something happen?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-10-2012, 02:13 AM

"It... it's nothing," Ana said after a moment, cuddling into his arms. "Just... thinking about some things." And oh was she thinking about them. It was quite possibly the worst time for her to get pregnant, and it was also highly likely that she was. The thought frightened her in more ways than one.