X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 01-24-2011, 12:14 AM

Suki frowned some, looking at Aiden. "Alright. If you say so." She then looked at Matt and then back to Aiden. "How long will it take you?" She asked.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-27-2011, 03:13 AM

"Maybe an hour's worth at max" Aiden spoke as the bell rung, they had been talking most of the hour.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2011, 11:58 AM

Suki blinked when the bell rung and stood up. "Well, we'll wait then." She smiled and looked at Matt. "We'll be there." She then scurried off to her neck class.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-28-2011, 02:03 AM

(DRAMA is all GONE)

Aiden wasn't sure if he would bother avoiding her or not but he chose to skip out and head over to the movie theater while sneaking in. He knew they wouldn't check if he had a ticket or not since no one ever usually did. He went to the back to sleep until the day was over and then went to Suki's house, finding it out from some other kids, and making up some excuse while he sat in one of her tall trees on the side of the house waiting for her to come home. He wasn't a stalker but he might as well talk to her maybe she'd lose interest in him.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2011, 12:39 PM

Suki waited for him to get done with his makeup, but she soon found out he left. She sighed and then left to go home. She was going to put up her bag and then go hang out with Matt. She walked home, wondering why he didn't do his make up.

----------

((Whoo!))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 02:19 AM

(Okay let's see what we can do to get this story to become more interesting)

Aiden sat in the tree waiting once he caught sight of her, he climbed out of the tree off one of the tall branches and slipped hitting the ground luckily he landed on his feet somewhat. Standing up he brushed himself off and walks over to her. "Hey..." he spoke unsure of what to say.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2011, 02:44 AM

(What did you have in mind?)

SUki blinked when she saw Aiden and gasped when he suddenly appeared from her tree. "Are you okay?" She asked. She shook her head, slightly confused as to what was really going on. "Okay, I'm confused. WHy are you here? Plus I thought you had make up. But you weren't at school. Do you really hate me that much?" Not that she was going to give up.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 03:19 AM

(Not too sure, first Aiden is going to see if he can be the type of person Suki wouldn't want to be around but I'm not sure yet on where that'll go I'm making things up as I go)

"I don't hate you, I just hate making friends" he speaks up and mumbles to himself "Then again it's hard to hate them if you don't have them" "Let me rephrase that, I don't like people and I like being off by myself." He spoke up again after a couple moments.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2011, 03:40 AM

(Ah. We'll come up with something)

Suki blinked and laughed. "Everyone likes friends. No mattr if its ten or just one." She gestured to herself when she said one. She then shook her head. "I'm not giving up. I will get you to become friends with me. And maybe you will tell me your name yourself." She smirked playfully.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 04:12 AM

Aiden sighed this was really starting to get annoying, taking her cell phone (imagining she has one) and entered his number only for her text if she really wanted to talk especially at school. "You can text only" he spoke handin the phone back and walking away to his house.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2011, 04:21 AM

Suki blinked and then took her phone back and then watched him leave. "Hmph. Atleast I'm getting closer." She smiled and then walked inside. She then remembered she had to meet Matt. So she dropped off her bag and then left, leaving a note for her dad. She then finally met up with Matt and the others. She didn't want to stand him up. She made a promise.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 08:54 PM

Matt was glad to see her and waved her over introducing her to everyone "Suki is this Chong, Kris, Ryan, Tyler, and Danny" he spoke point out each of his buds in order. 3 girls were walking up to the group themselves "Where's the rest of your team?" danny asked politely. "We are the only three, got a problem with that?" Rose asked taking the lead "Yea, you need five people, basically you are short two" Matthew spoke "Call Aiden" Rose spoke up "Didn't he want to be left alone" Sarah asked and Rose replied "Yes but he still owes us for getting others to leave him alone" "I thought we weren't counting that time?" Sarah asked but Rose just ignored her and said "Alice, Call Aiden right now" Alice nodded calling Aiden in for that favor, it took awhile since Aiden had been arguing they said before to leave that be and now they were contradicting themselves. Soon enough Alice spoke "Just come" and closed her cell phone. "Well?" Rose looked to Alice expecting the answer she wanted "Yea yea he's coming,but, he will only play if the new girl does" Alice answered gesturing to Suki.

(Chong=black hair, kris=long brown hair, and so on in order)

(Girls Soccer Team in order, short brown hair=Alice, long light brown hair is Sarah, and short red hair is Rose)

Last edited by Kia_; 06-21-2011 at 11:35 PM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2011, 11:16 PM

Suki smiled and waved at everyone. Glad to meet them. "Nice to meet you all." She said to the guys, however it wasn't long till the three girls appeared. She watched them some before ssaying hi. She listened to the two groups talk amoungst themselves. Appearently the girls were short on members. She felt bad for them, and appearently the girls knew Aiden very well cause one girl was calling him. She placed her hands behind her back, wondering what exactly was going on. However it was clear. Her eyes widened when they said she had to join. "Me? Oh, but I know nothing about soccer...."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM

"oh come on, Suki" Rose spoke as Alice added in "The only way Aiden is going to lighten up and play with us, is if you play too. If you want, you could be goalie which is pretty easy than remembering patterns I suppose" Sarah walks over and hugs Suki "Please do this please" she whispered to Suki. Each girl had a reason to be considered the top girls sport team of the school.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2011, 11:47 PM

Suki sighed as the girls tried to get her to play. She finally nodded. "Okay. So what do I need to do as a goalie?" She asked. She would help them out. She might not be the best in the world. But they really needed her so she would do it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-30-2011, 12:27 AM

"All you have to do is keep the ball that would be coming towards you away from the big net you will be guarding" Alice spoke as Sarah let go smiling. Sarah had the ability to be very sweet and nice which worked well to get what she wanted at times. Rose had the attitude of a leader while Alice was great with business and keeping others at bay without fighting. Aiden soon showed up running towards them and stopped before hand. "Let's get this over with" he spoke slightly annoyed.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2011, 12:49 AM

Suki nodded. "Seems simple enough." She smiled and then pulled off a hairtie from her wrist and put her hair up. "Alright. I'll do my best." She looked at Aiden and smiled. Glad he was there. Suki was an athletic person, but she never played soccer and she was excited.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-30-2011, 01:27 AM

Everyone got in their places that they needed to be in and the game began as they kicked the ball back and forth. (sorry trying to find someone to rp my new craving with me)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2011, 01:57 AM

(No worries ^^)

Suki took her place at the goal. She waited for a ball to come her way. She would not dissapoint. She would do her very best.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-30-2011, 02:20 AM

Soon Matt kicked the ball passing it over to Ryan who passed it to Kris as Chong was the goalie and tyler was off back by the goalie. Sarah had stayed back by the Goalie on her side herself for extra defense while Alice kicked the ball from Kris before it got to Chong and it went to Rose until Rose switched with Aiden as he got closer and closer to the other goal. Matt came up and started trying to get the ball from him saying a bunch of rude comments while then distracting him and taking the ball giving it one great kick in the air as it headed for the girl's net.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2011, 02:26 AM

Suki watched the game unfold. It was so intense. She found it so interesting. They were all amazing players, but soon it was Suki's turn. She watched the ball come straight for her. She jumped a little to the right and caight then ball, hugging it. She smiled and then kicked it to rose who was closest. "Hey, I did it..." She laughed some.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-02-2011, 01:21 AM

"great Job" Sarah smiled and Alice waved in other words saying "Awesome" and then went after the ball to block the other team from Rose. Rose kicked it as far as she could, Tyler came up to her stealing the ball from her and racing towards the opposite goal until Aiden came up right next to him shoving him off to the side and kicking the ball back to Rose whom was almost all the way there to the other goalie on the opposite team and she kicked the ball adding more speak hitting the ball into the net over the goalie's head. "SCORE!!! Point one for the...Point one for the Skillz Team!!!" Alice yelled trying not to affend Aiden since he was the only boy on the team.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2011, 01:25 AM

It felt good stopping that ball. She was glad. She was also happier when she saw they had made a goal. She cried out in joy. "Soccer is fun..." She giggled, looking at Aiden. And he said he didn't want friends. She giggled, before she got back in guarding position. Juist waiting for another ball to come her way.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-06-2011, 01:40 AM

Goals were shot back and forth from the opposite sides of each time and as the time went by the game was coming close and closer to the end of it. Matt had kicked the ball so hard that it was going on straight for Suki's face but Aiden luckily jumped in the way kicking it as hard as he could it was now flying the other way and Alice kicked it straight for the other's goal as it hit the net and they won the game. Aiden hit the ground and sat there waiting to get his breath back. Alice, Sarah, and Rose all ran over to Suki hugginger her and Sarah jumped up and down while Matt and his friends said nothing and left without a word.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-06-2011, 11:59 PM

As the game went on, Suki got nervous. This was a close game. Both teams are very skilled. She was amazed at how talented they were. However she was more suprised at herself. She actually enjoyed it, and she was doing pretty well. However, at one point she got over confident and noticed the ball heading for her face. She froze for some reason. However, she relaxed when Aiden kicked it away. Suki smiled. "Thanks." When the game was over, she realized they had one. She giggled some when she was hugged. "Why are you guys hugging me? I didn't score the winning goal. Alice did." She smiled before prying herself away from the girls and moing over to Aiden, sitting down beside him. "Some game huh?"