X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-14-2011, 05:39 PM

Kris moved over to the desk across from Reece, only because there was so other seat. She sat down, looking around at the students. She was a little scared being here. She looked at the teacher, and it didn't seem like he could tell she was a girl either. She sighed, attemting to put her head down, but was hit in the back of the head wth a paper airplane that a couple of boys were messing with. She picked it up. "Really? Paper airplanes? What is this, fourth grade?" She threw it back and sighed. Why were some guys so childish? Kris lokd around, watching them throw the airplane. Sh looked at the teacher, wondering when they were going to get started. She heard the door open and tensed when she saw who it was. It was the boy from yesterday. The one she kicked. He seemed to notice her instantly. He glared at her, but since there was a teacher there, he didn't do anything, which made Kris sigh in relief.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:46 PM

Reece saw the paper airplane fly and hit Kris in the head. He couldn't help, but smile at Kris's reaction. It was true that some of the boys acted like they were in grade school, but that was just something that was normal. Reece sighed as he looked out the window, but the door opened and he glanced over to see who it was. Reece tilted his head for a moment, but realized that the boy was part of the group that had harassed Kris the other day. There was a teacher here so he didn't think that something would happen here, but after class there could have been a problem. Reece leaned over and whispered to Kris. "Wait until I leave and we can leave together." He returned to his seat. He didn't think he would try something if he was around, but he wasn't going to just leave Kris alone to deal with it. It seemed as if the teacher was ready to go and Reece resumed his hobby and looked out the window at the scene below.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:59 PM

Kris looked at Reece and nodded. "Okay..." She then glanced back at the other boy, who thankfully, didn't sit anywhere nearher. When class began, she pulled out her notebook and began to take notes. It seemed as if the teacher was going easy on them todaym since it was the first day. The class seemed to go by pretty quick though. Kris was surprised when she heard the bell ring. The class was easy to her. She expected it to be more difficult. She was told this was one of the most advanced school in this city. Kris watched everyone leave.She stood up, looking at the male who was waiting by the door. She looked at Reece, she was scared.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 06:04 PM

Reece had watched some birds that were outside the window the whole class. They were cute to watch hopping around and chasing each other. He was surprised to hear the bell ring. He hadn't thought it had been that long since the class began. Reece turned and looked at Kris. He stood up and placed his hand on his head. "It's alright let's go." He said as he looked up at the boy standing by the door. He looked like he wanted to start trouble, but Reece was going to ignore him until he had to do something about it. He didn't feel like being the one to start the fight. That would mean a call to his mother, which he did not want. Reece walked down to the door and looked at the boy standing there. "Did you need something?" He asked.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 06:14 PM

The boy looked at him and then to Kris. He frowned and glared at Reece. "Stop protecting this loser..." he looked at Kris. "Are you really that scared that you have Reece turned into your body guard...pathetic..." He then leaned down and whispered in her ear. "If you are man enough...meet me behind the gym at six tonight. Don't bring Reece..." He then stood up and left. Kris looked up at Reece and said. "S-sorry..." She then said. "I better get to my next class..." her next class was Earth science. She already knew where that was, so she quickly ran out of the building and to her next class. She couldn't believe that this was only her second day and she was already causing trouble for rReece. She would have to end this. Now. She would meet with the male, but not to fight.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 06:21 PM

Reece glared at him. "I'll protect him as long as I need to." Reece said flatly. "You're the pathetic one starting something with someone, who doesn't deserve it." Reece glared down at the boy as he whispered into Kris's ear. He didn't like him talking to Kris. He knew something was going on, but Kris left before he could ask what he had said. Reece sighed and ran his hand through his hair lightly. This reeked of trouble, but he couldn't do anything now. Reece walked out of the building and down to the library. He had a study hall for his next few classes and he planned on spending it in peace in quiet. He had managed to talk the school into allowing to have a study hall due to his grade being so well in almost all of his classes. Reece found a seat off in a corner and he pulled out his book and began to read. His mind kept wondering off to what could have been said to Kris. He knew he had to ask Kris when he saw him next.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 06:53 PM

Kris made it to her next class. Luckily that other male wasn't here. She was glad. She sat in the back of the classroom. She laid her head on the desk. She was having trouble paying attention during the rest of the day. She was dreading six o'clock tonight. She wished she had never messed with him and the first place, and maybe things would be alright right now. Kris knew if she tried to fight him, she would be exposed, but if she didn't, she would be causing problems for Reece. She didn't want that. She would try and talk to the boy, and hopefully he will leave her alone.

The rest of the day went on fairly slow. Though, to her, it wasn't slow enough. She had a few other classes with Reece, but she didn't talk to him. She knew he would only ask what the other male had said to her, and she didn't want to say. She didn't know what to do really. When her final class was over, which was Art, it was already five. She figured she would eat something before six. She made her way to the cafeteria, and again, ordered a piece of chocolate cake, but that was all. She wasn't in such a sweet mood right now. She sat at a tabel by herself, picking at the cake. She couldn't stop thinking about tronight and what would happen. She was scared. Very. She wondered what would happen if she didn't show.

----------

[[I hope its okay I skippe through the rest of the day, if not than I can change it ^^]]

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 07:07 PM

Reece had a few other classes with Kris, but every time he attempted to talk to him he ignored him or brushed the topic off. It was starting to become obvious that something was going on and Reece was determined to find out what. Reece's last class was his History class and when the bell rang he stood up to leave. It was already pretty late in the evening and everyone was going to get something to eat before they left to head back to their dorms. Reece walked out and towards the cafeteria. He wasn't exactly looking for Kris, but he found him sitting alone. Reece didn't bother grabbing anything to eat because he wasn't that hungry. He noticed Kris's plate was lacking food as well, but he didn't say anything about it. He walked up and pulled a chair out to sit in.

"Yo. How was your first day of school?" he asked with a smile. He didn't want to alarm the boy to anything. Instead he acted as if nothing was wrong. "Did you make it to all of your classes okay?" He asked as he looked him over. He didn't seem to be as happy as he normally was, but that could have been for any reason. Reece sat back and waited for his reply.

(That's okay with me. :] )

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 07:14 PM

Kris looked up at Reece and nodded. "Yeah, The classes were easy to find..." She finally took a bite from the cake. "My day was slow...I think after I eat I'll go to bed...who knows...maybe I'll go for a walk first..." She looked up at the clock. She still had some time. She sighed and said. "What about you? Was your day okay?" She bet he had a better one than she did. Reece was so easily likeable. Atleast she thought he was. Kris was a different story. She always seemed to start trouble, even though she wasn't exactly looking for trouble at all. She leaned foward again, eating her cake. She had to act like herself, or he will suspect something. So she put on a smile and said. "Though, I find all the classes really easy. Except for Art....its not really my thing. I prefer to stay active! Today I was told to draw a bunny, it ended up looking like a big blob with ears. " She frowned. "Thank god he wasn't taking it for a grade!"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 07:25 PM

Reece smiled at Kris when he told him his day. Reece nodded at him. "Well, it was good I guess." He laughed. "I have study hall for about half of my day, so it's not too exciting." He said as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. Reece looked at Kris as he smiled. It seemed like he was happy, but for some reason Reece didn't think it was so. "Well, I have some things I need to take of before I got to the room tonight. " He said with a shrug. Reece laughed at Kris's story about his art class. Reece had never been a big art person and it looked like Kris wasn't either. "I'm sure it was better than anything I could have drawn." He laughed. Reece had once tried to draw a picture for Kristina, but it turned out looking like a giant blob with a face and hands. It was indeed a horrible drawing. "I'm sure you'll get better before he takes anything for a grade." Reece said trying to reassure Kris.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 07:41 PM

Kris smiled a bit. "I sure hope so..." She looked down at her half eatten cake, deciding she wasn't hungry anymore. "Er...I'm full...I think I'm going to head back to the dorm. See ya..." She then picked up her tray, throwing away the rest of the cake, and took the tray to the wash before leaving. It wasn't like her to not finish her food. Though she wasn't in the best of moods. She did head back to the dorm. She just needed some time to think for a moment. She had about twenty minutes till six. She might as well start heading for the gym. She stood up, leaving her jacket in the room.

She soon arrived at the gym fifteen minutes early. She sat behind the gym. Her knees pressed up against her chest. She wasn't going to fight. She was going to tell him that she wanted this to stop. She knew if this male was going to try and beat her up everyday, she couldn't stay. She wanted to stay though. She didn't want to leave Reece again,

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 PM

Reece watched as Kris began to get up and leave. "Good Bye..." He said as he watched him. He was up to something and Reece knew it. He couldn't just follow him, but he didn't want to leave him on his own. Reece looked around the cafeteria for the boys, who had gotten in to a fight with Kris. He could follow them. They weren't likely to notice anything they were idiots after all. Reece stood up and walked outside and stood next to a tree where he could see the entrance to the cafeteria. He was going to wait for them to leave then follow them. They must have had something to do with Kris's change in attitude. It wasn't long before they left the cafeteria and started to walk in the direction of the gym. Reece stuffed his hands into his pockets and followed casually a distance behind them. He couldn't get too close or they might notice something is wrong.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 08:17 PM

Kris stood up when she saw him, but her heart stopped when she saw the other two. She thought it was only going to be him. Kris yelled at him. "You said it was only going to be you!" The male laughed and so did his friends. "You are too trusting kid..." Kris decided that this was too dangerous and turned to run away, but his friends ran after her, grabbing both of her arms, holding her there. The other male walked up to her. "Before we get started, I guess you should know who I am. My name is Eric...and you are going to regret everything you did yesterday..." Kris tried to pull away."Leave me alone! I'm not here to fight! I just want to end this!" She glared at him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 08:30 PM

Reece followed the boys to the gym, but he didn't follow them completely around it. He stayed at the corner and listened to them. When he heard Kris's voice he squeezed his hands into fist and tried to stop himself from getting upset. Kris could have just told him. He didn't have to pull this act of being tough. It was obvious that he wasn't a tough guy and he didn't stand a chance alone against any of them. Reece took a deep breath to calm himself before he stepped around the corner."Now, I have a name for the person I am going to beat into a bloody mess." Reece said with a pleasant smile on his face. "Well, Eric it was nice to meet you." He said as he punched the boy in the stomach then kneed him in the face. He fell to the ground holding his stomach. Reece stepped on his back flattening him to the ground as he looked at the other two boys. "Would you like to tell me your names or would you like to drop my friend?" He asked them as he pushed harder on Eric's back.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 08:44 PM

Kris was surprised when she saw Reece, but even more so when he hit Eric. She turned away, not wanting to watch. She hated violence. She thought Reece didn't either. The boys who had a hold of her looked at each other before pushing her to the ground and running off. Kris's hat fell off when she was pushed, her hair falling everywhere. She felt it, and deciding to keep her hair down. Maybe he would just think she had long hair. This wasn't how she planned it at all. She wanted to cry right now, but she didn't. Kris laughed. Putting her hat back on, not showing him her face. "Well, looks like you know my secret. I sort of grew my hair out...but people say it makes me look like a girl, but I didn't want to cut it...." She hoped that would cover it for now. She didn't want him to find out this way. "U-um....thank you...I didn't know you were a fighter...but..." She glanced at eric who seemed to be struggling. He looked mad.

(Not everything turns out as planned xD )

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 08:51 PM

'What? What did I just see? I could have sworn...' Reece thought confused for a moment. He could have sworn that he had seen Kristina. Reece shook his head trying to get rid of that thought. There was no way that it was possible. This was an all boy school and Kristina could not have made it in. Reece just nodded at Kris because he was unable to talk. Maybe it was from the shock, but Reece decided that what Kris said must have been true. "I'm not really a fighter, but I am not going to stand around and let them hurt you. " Reece reached down and pulled Eric up by his collar. "Now, apologize and leave." He said pushing him to his feet.

(Eh, well it just happens sometimes right hehe. No ones perfect.)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 PM

Kris had sighed in relief. He believed it. She looked up at Eric who frowned. He didn't look like he wanted to apologize, but the word 'Sorry' escaped his lips. "Sorry. There, now let me go!" He pulled away. "Damn you...I swear I'lll..." He sighed and then ran off. Kris moved over to Reece and said. "Sorry for not telling you...I was hoping I could make him leave me alone if I talked to him. I didn't want to cause you anymore trouble." She looked up at him. She then added. "Its getting dark...lets go back..." She turned and began to walk away from him. She wasn't sure what else she should say.

(Yup)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 09:06 PM

Reece watched as Eric ran off. He knew that it wouldn't have been the end of it. Reece sighed and turned to Kris. "It's okay, but next time tell me. You may think you can handle them, but you can't." Reece walked up behind Kris and placed his hand on his head. "You don't cause me trouble. Eric and his gang do. Don't worry too much over it, Okay?" He said. He really didn't mind it as much as he knew Kris thought he did. Reece was a little shocked at the long hair though. He still had the feeling that he had seen Kristina, but that would be ridiculous to even consider. Reece knew he would have noticed if it was Kristina by now. He just would have known it was her. He shook his head again to get rid of the thought. They arrived at the dorm and Reece held the door open for Kris and walked in after him. "Really, don't worry too much about today." He said as he took off his jacket and threw it onto his bed and then walked into the bathroom.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 09:17 PM

Kris looked up at Reece as he tried to make her feel better. She just smiled and said. "Alright...I'll try to be more careful though. She moved over to her bed as he went into the bathroom. She removed her hat and laid it on the bed. He knew about the long her, but she knew it would be risky to leave it down around him, so she put it in a bun again, making it into a little ball in the back of her head. She laid down, slipping her hand under her pillow, and pulled out the album. She smiled, flipping through it. She wished he never left. She missed spending time with him. She was okay with it now, though she couldn't wait to tell him who she really is.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 09:35 PM

Reece turned off the shower and began to dry himself off. He walked over to the mirror and looked into it. "It couldn't have been Kristina." He said softly as he looked into the mirror. He didn't know what to think. He hadn't seen her in so long that he wasn't even sure of what she looked like anymore. She could have looked completely different and he would have never have known if it was her. Reece sighed, but put on his pajama pants and dried his hair a bit before he walked out of the bathroom. He had been in there longer than he usually was because he had been thinking. "Sorry it took me so long." He said as he walked out into the room.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 09:51 PM

Kris heard him come out. She closed the album and shoved it back under her pillow. She nodded. "Its alright...I'm going to change..." She then grabbed her pajamas and walked into the bathroom. She was considering on wether she wanted to take a shower or not. She sighed and figured why not. She began to strip. She looked at herself, now looking like a female. She wished he knew. So badly. "Only three more days Kristina....three more..." She whispered softly and then stepped into the shower. She spent maybe ten minutes in the shower this time. When she got out, she turned herself back into a boy. She towel dried her hair before putting it up. Looking at herself in the mirror, she finished getting dressed.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 10:00 PM

Reece had sat down at the desk and began to work on some of his things while Kris was in the shower. He had open one of his books and was working on the paper he had been assigned for the next day. It was in one of his worst classes and he disliked it. He was never that good at History. He couldn't force himself to remember dates of anything. He hadn't been working on it for that long before he gave up and lied his head done on the book. He closed his eyes trying to think of what he needed to do next in his paper. It just wasn't coming to him. He had heard the shower being turned off, but he stayed with his head down and his eyes closed. He didn't feel like moving.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 10:32 PM

Kris walked out. She looked over at Reece and sighed. She walked over, bending over and whispered in his ear. "Reece...I got to tell you something..." She knew Eric and his gang wouldn't leave her alone and eventually she would be discovered. Things were way more complicated than she thought. She let down her hair and said. "Turn around..." She then stood up straight. She couldn't wait though. She didn't think she would have been able to keep it up. She might as well get it over with. Plus if she showed him, maybe he could help her stay here, and maybe her chances of getting caught would decrease.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-15-2011, 01:25 AM

Reece mumbled when Kris walked up to him and whispered in his ear. He had been just about ready to fall asleep and now he had been woken up. "What?" He asked as he turned around and rubbed his eyes. At first all he saw was a blur and he blinked a bit until he focused in on what he say. "Kris....Kristina?" He asked slowly, but it hadn't sunk in fully. He stood up and moved towards the wall. "What is this? Kris if this is a joke then stop, it is not funny." Reece said as he back up into the wall. "If you're trying to tease me then it worked, there. Now please stop." He said as he looked at him or her which ever it was. He didn't like it at all. He didn't know what to believe. Who was real and who was fake? Was Kris real and this Kristina was fake? Or could it be that this was Kristina and she was Kris? Reece reached up and grabbed his head and slid down the wall until he was sitting. "I don't understand." He said as he sat there hunched into a ball. What was real and what was not?

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-15-2011, 02:13 AM

Kristina sighed. He didn't react as well as she wanted, though he still though she was Kris. She reached up from behind her shirt, removing the guaze without revealing anything. She sighed and said. "I'm Kristina...Watson..." She moved over to him and knelt down. "I was afriad you would react this way...I was going to wait till Friday...but things got complicated...I didn't even last a full week without running into trouble. It got hard really quick..." she didn't expect it to. "I...I wanted to see you..." She then stood up, moving to her bed, and then pulled out the album, tossing it to him. It landed by his feet infront of him. "If you don't believe me then look at that." She sat on her bed, looking down.