HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 04:03 PM

This is a private role-play between HarukiAi and Neko Ninja. If neither of the user names are your own then please do not post here. Thank you!

Okay, let's begin~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a while since Kaname had last been on the grounds of Cross academy, but he knew it as if he had never left. While when had left he had no intentions of coming back to this place he found himself yet again there. He wasn’t there this time to take any of their classes or to watch over the vampires in the Night class. He was there to put his game of chess into action. There had been some unexpected moves that he had to personally see were stopped. Kaname was walking in the small woods surrounding a portion of the school. He didn’t bother hiding because if one of the human students found him he would just erase their memories and the vampires he would take care of easily as well. The moon was high above him in the sky and most of the day class students would have been in their dorms at this time.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 04:09 PM

Zero walked through the campus, keeping an eye on things. Things have been pretty much the same. Sure, Yuuki was upset that Kaname was gone. But, he personally didn't care. He ended up in the forest area. And when he noticed Kaname, his eyes narrowed. He wasn't supposed to be here. He pulled out the Bloody Rose before approaching him and putting the barrel to his head. "Don't move or I'll shoot." he stated, finger on the trigger.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 04:24 PM

The cold feeling of the gun's barrel wasn't all too surprising to Kaname. It would have been only a matter of time before their paths crossed, but it seemed it would happen much sooner than later. Kaname didn't move his head, but his eyes to look at Zero. "Is that how you greet someone Zero Kiryu, if so it is rather rude." Kaname said in an unpleasant tone. He didn't have time to sit around and deal with Zero. If he shot him there was sure to be an uproar from the Night class that would cause a riot for sure. The scent of Kaname's blood would surely drive them all wild, including Zero.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 05:09 PM

"Its only how I greet you, Kuran." Zero stated, glaring at him. "What are you doing back here. Answer now or I will shoot without hesitating." He really wanted to pull the trigger. Sure, it would make Yuuki hate him. But, it might be worth it to have Kaname out of his life. But he knew that it wasn't a good idea. He didn't want the entire Night Class coming after him. He might not make it through that fight.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 PM

"Oh...Then I will consider it a honor." Kaname said with a faint smile on his lips. Kaname reached up and grabbed Zero's gun raising it above his head without warning. It only took him a second to do it. "I am merely taking a walk Zero. Is that against the rules?" He said mockingly as he returned Zero's glare. He wasn't going to shoot him and he knew it. It wouldn't be the wise thing to do and now that Kaname had his gun facing away from his head and pointed into the air there was no threat.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 06:54 PM

Zero's glare deepened when Kaname moved the gun. He should have seen that coming. He moved so that the Bloody Rose was back in its sheath. "Your not supposed to be on the grounds. So, yes. It is against the rules." he stated. "Now then. You need to leave."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 07:02 PM

Kaname smiled at Zero, but he truly wished to just slam him against a tree and rip out his throat, but that would cause too much a a scene once the Night class members smelled the blood. He disliked Zero's behavior towards him even though he is a Pureblood and Zero did not treat him like he was. He still had things to take care on the academy grounds, but he stepped back from Zero and gave a slight nod. "Very well, Zero. I will leave for now." He said as he disappeared before Zero's eyes. This wouldn't be his last attempt. He would make it on to the school grounds to retrieve what he needed.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 07:06 PM

Zero watched Kaname go, but he wasn't sure if he was really gone. And since he couldn't tell which way he went, he couldn't follow him. So, instead, he turned and continued his patrol. He would have to keep a sharper eye on the school. There was no way he was letting Kaname back on the grounds. Not until Headmaster Cross told him it was fine. He made it through the rest of his patrol without any other difficulties. But, instead of going to class, Yuuki made him go to bed. Apparently he looked exhausted. And he wasn't going to complain. He practically collapsed in his bed.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 07:25 PM

There was a small abandon building not far from the academy that Kaname stayed in for the morning. It wasn't what he would prefer, but for the moment and the situation it was good. He didn't want to be far from the academy because he didn't want to lose sight in what he was after. Now that he couldn't just waltz up to the gates and enter it was much more difficult. Then he had to add on to that Zero's sighting of him. Now he would have to try and avoid Zero's eye every time he wanted to enter the grounds. The last thing he needed to do was cause a scene.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 07:41 PM

Zero slept most of the day. Even after he woke up, he didn't go to class. He knew Yuuki would copy the notes for him. So he wasn't worried. For now, he took a walk through the grounds. He needed to make sure everything was going ok. And to make sure Kaname hadn't decided to come back into the grounds while he was asleep. If he did he would have to kill him. Or, at least, severely hurt him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 08:35 PM

The sun was bright as Kaname walked up to the boundaries of the academy grounds. He doubted anyone would look for him in the day time, but then again it would only be Zero looking for him at the moment because he was the only one aware that he was even there. Kaname crossed the point that marked the Cross Academy grounds and made his way towards the building he was looking for. He had almost made it when Zero came into view. Kaname stayed in the shadows watching to see what the hunter would do or if he would even notice him. Maybe Kaname could even use him to his advantage.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Zero didn't notice Kaname. He barely noticed anything. Not that he was looking for anything really. He sighed and leaned against a wall. Ever day was the same and it was getting boring. He was wanting something interesting to do. He hated repetition, so this just sucked. But it wasn't like there was anything he could do. If there was anything he could do, Headmaster Cross would tell him. So, he was stuck waiting until then.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 10:19 PM

Zero stopped not too far off from where Kaname was standing. He could either gain his help now or later, but he would need it whether either of them liked it or not. Kaname moved closer to Zero's location, but was still hid in the shadows making sure that Zero could not see. "Good evening, Zero." Kaname's voice echoed around them. It was to help hide where exactly he was. "I'll make this short and painless. I would like to make a deal with you." He said. He just needed Zero to listen long enough to get his reason across.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 11:10 PM

Zero automatically pulled out the Bloody Rose, his eyes scanning the area. "I won't listen to anything you say if your going to hid in the shadows, Kuran." he stated. Plus, if he was hiding he would be harder to shoot. And couldn't have that, now could we? He wanted to be able to see him before listening to anything he had to say.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 02:14 AM

Kaname laughed at Zero's automatic reaction. "Put the gun away, Zero. I have no intentions of harm you." He said as he stepped out of the shadows to face Zero. He raised his hands slightly to show him that there was nothing in them. Although he didn't need anything, but it was just to gesture that he wasn't going to do anything. "Now, please put that gun away." He said as he stared at Zero.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:17 AM

Zero glared at Kaname for a moment before lowering the Bloody Rose. He kept it in his hand though. He wanted to be ready to defend himself. "Start talking. Now. I will not wait for you to explain yourself." he said. He was already annoyed with Kaname. So he wasn't in the mood to be patient.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:28 AM

Kaname smiled at Zero's inpatients. "Very well, I will not waste your time." Kaname said as he lowered his hand and walked a little closer to Zero. His eyes never left Zero's as he moved. "I hate to admit it, but I need your help. I would think you can feel it. The change in the environment around here. It's not the same, is it?" Kaname said as he raised his hands in the air to gesture to the area around him. There was a faint feeling in the air that there was something hovering over the academy. It was like at any moment something would come and envelope the academy in darkness. Surely Zero could feel it. He was a hunter and his senses as a vampire would have added to his ability to sense the environment around him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:31 AM

"I've noticed a change, yes. But, I can handle anything that tries to threaten this school." Zero stated. There was no way he was going to help Kaname. He hated him and the pureblood hated Zero. So, there was no way that they would be able to work together, not that he even cared. He could handle it. On his own. Besides, he wasn't the type of person to accept help from anybody. Expect, maybe Yuuki.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:41 AM

Kaname had had enough with Zero's arrogant attitude and he reached out and grabbed his neck slamming him against the wall. He had also grabbed the arm that held his Bloody Rose and pinned it to wall to keep it out of the way. He didn't need to be shot and cause a scene. "If I say I cannot handle it alone what makes you think you can." Kaname said with annoyance in his voice. Zero may have been a hunter, but he stood no chance against the threat alone. He would die in an instance because of his arrogance. Kaname leaned in closer to Zero's face. "You will need me to have any chance in defeating them." He said looking into his eyes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:46 AM

Zero wasn't expecting for Kaname to assault him. He winced when he hit the wall, his eyes narrowing. He thought about what was said. Sure, what he said made sense. But that doesn't mean he was going to admit it. But then again, he would probably have to. "... Fine..." he muttered after a while. He didn't like it, but it might be his only option.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 04:10 AM

Kaname moved his head back away from Zero's face when he finally agreed. "Now, when I let you down do not attempt raise that gun again." Kaname released his grip on Zero's neck before he let go of his arm. He didn't want him trying to shoot once he let him go. Kaname took a step back away from Zero giving them both the room between each other. "Now that I have your attention I believe we can actually begin to talk civilly." Kaname said as he look Zero in the eyes. He knew that his next comment would upset Zero, but it was something they both needed to come together on in order to get anywhere. "I don't like this idea any more than I know you will, but I need a room on campus that no one will find me in. You must have your own room and I doubt anyone ever goes near it." Kaname said in a emotionless voice. He did not like the idea, but he needed to be on the grounds in order to do anything. he just hoped Zero understood what he was trying to say and didn't get upset again.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:31 PM

When Zero was released, he put the Bloody Rose back into its sheath, glaring at Kaname. He hated the fact that he had agreed to help him. His glare deepened at what was said. There was no way he was staying in his room! Sure, he had his own room. And the only person that came near it was Yuuki and occasionally the Headmaster. But, he took a moment to think and he understood his reason. "Fine... If that's the only option." He reluctantly said. As much as he didn't want to.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:50 PM

"It's nice to see you agreeing to what I say for once, Zero." He said with a smile on his lips. It was truly nice to hear him agree to what he said. The countless times he had tried to get him to comply before were annoying. He preferred this Zero to the ones he had dealt with before. It wasn't like he would be there while Zero slept, at least most of the time. He needed a place to stay during the morning so he could rest for a while before going out again. "Now, would you like to show me to your room or shall I look for it myself." He said.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2011, 04:06 PM

Zero glared at Kaname for another moment. ".. Follow me." he stated. He turned and headed to his room. It wasn't like he spent much time in here anyway. It was just a place to keep his clothes really. He barely slept in there and if he wanted a shower or something, he'd go to the Headmaster's room. Much more private. So, this should work out just fine. When they arrived, he unlocked the door and went inside, not once looking back to see if Kaname was following or not.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 04:18 PM

Kaname followed Zero to his room quietly. It was hard not to smile at Zero following what Kaname had told him to do. He did like this Zero much better than the one that pointed his gun at him. Kaname entered the room after Zero and looked around at the room he would be staying in for now. It was small and dark, but it would do. "Thank you Zero, for your kindness." Kaname said with a bit of sarcasm in it.