Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-19-2011, 06:31 PM

Highschool of the Dead is set in the present day, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies, euphemistically referred as "Them".

The story follows a group of high school students, the high school's nurse, and a young girl as they fight their way to safety through the deadly streets of Japan during a worldwide catastrophic event known as the "Outbreak". As the cast tries to survive the zombie apocalypse, they must also face the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors, and the possible decay of their own moral codes.

List of Charecters

Highschool boy #1 : Andraus
Highschool boy #2 : Dark world dealer
Highschool girl #1 : buffy
Highschool girl #2 : Gemini
highschool girl #3 :
School nurse : Finx
Little girl :

[Rules]

1. No godmoding. That means, no immunitys to the virus
2. please dont just post your profile, and stop after the first 3 posts.
3. Send your profiles to me and, if accepted, post them yourself.
4. This roleplay does not fallow the storyline, it just uses the concept.

[Main charecter's skeleton]

Name :
Special skill : [Trained in combat, Weapons expert, lock picker, cook etc.]
Pic :
other : [optional]

[Auxillary Charecter]

Name :
pic :
other :

Here is my two skeletons

Name : Joseph vazquez
Bio : He, though a A student, was brought back a year for low Service learning hours, like a few of his friends his ex. He used to date [Highschool girl # 1 ] But she dumped him and went to his best friend. He still talks to them, but hes a bit more....desolate.
Special skill : He is strongly built, and can carry heavy objects easily.
Pic :
other : Still loves his ex.

Name : Atsuki Takashi
Bio : Joseph's best friend, he goes out with his ex. He feels bad about it, but he trys to ignore it. A blackbelt in karate, he trys to help his friends best he can.
pic :
other : has a black tatto on his right arm.

Last edited by Andraus; 11-21-2011 at 08:07 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-20-2011, 05:54 AM

Name: Rosemary Kazane
Bio: Rosemary had an irish mother who died in childbirth.her father took care of her until the disease broke out.he died then.rosemary was alway quiet and cold, and in school earned the nickname ice princess, due to her distant personality and rejection of human company.she prefers books to reality and is almost always reading with her headphones on.her last name means sound of wind.
Special skill: Rosemary is a black belt in several forms of karate and has extensive knowledge of blades.
Pic: ((can't get one right now)) rosemary is five foot nine with pale skin and big ice blue eyes.her hair is naturally white and waist length.she has a perfect figure that most men would drool over if not for her cold stare, and a pretty face.she always has headphones on/in.she wears a black short skirt and a red belly shirt with a black leather jacket over it, always unzipped, and black skintight boots.
Other:Rosemary has a tattoo on her upper left arm of a black and green butterfly.
((I found a pic! Just remember the description plz. http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms.../or/outfit.jpg ))

Last edited by Gemini; 11-21-2011 at 04:55 AM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-20-2011, 09:04 PM

Name : lindsey
Bio : lindsey is strong willed and not afraid to protect her friends. She is currently dating Atsuki and she loves him but sometimes she misses Joseph. She hopes that her friends can help stop this zombie plague that has taken over this world.
Special skill : trained in karate and is very stealthing and can do wonders with a sword.
Pic :

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2011, 02:34 AM

Name : Conner Bio
Bio : Conner has been moving his hole life school to school never having friends he would spend his hole life training with firearm's from cleaning them to fixing them his parent's are both in the military so he never really care's for them when there at work because he now's that they will come back so he now can put every thing into helping his fellow class mates
Special skill : Conner his a marksman with any firearm but he's not that bad with a knife as well
Pic :

other : he has become friends with Joseph

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 PM

Name :Finx Sunfara
Bio : Finx grew up with her mother and little sister her father left them shortly after her sisters birth claiming that she was not his. She is a very young nurse having gotten the job shortly after leaving high school but she enjoys her work and wouldn't have it any other way.
Special skill :She's a great healer and she knows how to handle a gun
Pic :

Andraus

Old 11-25-2011, 05:39 PM

Roleplay Announcement :

Guy's, this roleplay is gonna die if we dont get the final two filled in. can anyone take on second parts?

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-25-2011, 06:01 PM

(i will be the little girl gladly. i will send you the profile k)

----------

Name : Jasmine
Bio : Jasmine has no clue what to do. She can't fight and she is helpless. She wishes she knew what happened to everyone around her.
pic :
other : easily frightened and has a tendancy to simply follow people while hidding at the same time.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2011, 01:04 AM

Ill take highschool girl 3 I guess
Name : Hinata Himura
Bio : Hinata is rumored to be descended from kenshin himura, the legendary manslayer.she is also rosemary's cousin.unlike her cousin, hinata is bright and cheery, always able to find the good in people or in a situation.in school people always liked her, though she ne er called herself popular.she just liked being near people.basically, hinata, or hina for short, is the polar opposite of her cousin.she loves the sunlight and enjoys dancing, but she can also be hot headed and fights like a wildcat.people know not to mess with her.the best way to get hina mad is to mess with her friends.her first name means where the sun is.
Special skill : Hinata is an excellent cook, and on top of that a trained wilderness survival expert.unlike her ancestors, hinata prefers a gun and is pretty good at using one.
Pic : http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/sp...48824_full.jpg Hinata is five feet tall with flaming red hair and purple eyes, much like kenshin himura.she usually wears tank tops and skirts with pants underneath, boots, and a faded blue hoodie tied around her waist.she wears her hair back in a ribbon tied at her neck.she wears a necklace from her mother- who died along with her father in the outbreak- that is shaped like the sun.
other : Hinata loves her cousin dearly, and to show it she got a tattoo identical to rosemary's on her upper right arm.

Last edited by Gemini; 11-26-2011 at 01:23 AM..

Andraus

Old 11-26-2011, 11:56 PM

Joseph Was ontop of the Balconey, watching the School from the Roof. He sighed, this was the place he came when he was feeling sorry for himself. He cut class, and expected that Everyone was in lunch right about now. Thinking about everyone just upset him more.

Atsuki was Joking around with Hinata in lunch right now. "So hinata, how come you or your Cousin dont have guy's fallowing you around like dog's on leashs. " he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 12:20 AM

Lindsey went into the bathroom before she went to get her lunch. She made sure everything was inplace. She brushed through her blonde hair then put it in a ponytail and then exited the bathroom. She got in line and got her lunch and looked around for an empty table and saw Atsuki and smiled and walked over and sat beside him.

Jasmine sat in her bedroom. Her mom was at work and her nanny was asleep on the couch. she saw that it was a beautiful day outside and went to the front door and walked outside and began walking around. Her blue hair swaying in the breeze.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 01:34 AM

Conner made his way down the hall way not caring about the people in the hallway he new that they were talking about him so he went to the wood working shop to finish his homework he grabbed a piece of wood and a knife and started to carve the wood hmm what a boring day Conner sat on a desk and looked out the window and saw Joseph I wonder what's on his mind right now

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-27-2011, 04:24 AM

Hinata smiled."who says we don't? Rose doesn't know it but guys drool over her all the time.they're just too scared of her to a t on it." She said.after taking a sip of water, she continued."as for me, I love to tease the boys.they trip over themselves for me, but im waiting for a really special guy.you know, someone who sweeps me off my feet.when I meet 'the one' so to speak, I imagine the world will fade away.there'll be pretty lights and angels singing, and I'll just know.until then, I'm just hanging with my friends and teasing the guys." She finished, her eyes shining at the thought of her special someone.

Meanwhile, in a classroom, Rosemary sat alone and read a book -"Beastly"- and listened to evanescence on her ipod. So far the day had been business as usual.guys shooting looks at her, even though they knew there was no chance.annoying.girls shooting disgusted glances and whispering things they thought she couldn't hear, even though they knew she didn't care.obnoxious. and of course the frightened glances as she walked by in the hallway, people scattering, making sure not to touch her, as if she was diseased.ridiculous.people just generally annoyed her, and she did her best to avoid them.hence the nickname ice princess.she didn't mind that one much, since it fit her.she was cold.she knew that.her books were much better company.books and music.and animals- that was her secret love.people didn't know, and she kept it that way, but animals were her favorite company.much nicer and more reliable than people.

Last edited by Gemini; 11-27-2011 at 04:28 AM..

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 04:32 AM

Joseph sighed, but then saw somthing werid going on. He saw a person by the Front gate. 3 Gym teacher's went by the gate, and one of them grabbed the person. The Person grabbed the Teacher by the hand, and bit him. From his view-point, Joseph saw the person bleed profoundly, and fall to the ground. After awhile the person got back up, and bit the nearest person. "What....the...fuck..." he said, then ran inside, towards the Lunch room. He got inside, and looked for the people he knew.

Atsuki smiled when he saw lindsey, but then Saw joseph "Yo Joe! Whats up? why the face?" he asked him.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 04:35 AM

(gemini you are now my favorite person. evanescence rules)

"hey Atsuki," she said with a smile but when she sat down and looked back she saw the look on joseph's face. "Wahts wrong.y ou look like you saw a ghost or something," she said.

Jasmine ended up infront of a school. She noticed a man infront of it and saw what he did to the teachers. She got scared cause they were dead but then they came back. She was uble to slip by unoticed but she didn't know what to do so she slipped in between the bars of the gates and hid in the bushes of the school.

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 04:38 AM

"Come on!" he said, and Grabbed Lindsy's hand "Now!" he said.

"yo, Seph." he said, getting up "whats the matter." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 04:47 AM

Lindsey pulled her hand back. "Tell me whats going on," she said.

When she was sure there were none of the dead things around, Jasmine slipped into the school and hid under a desk in a empty room.

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 05:03 AM

Joseph, slapped her, hard. "Listion to me, damnit!" he siad.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 05:06 AM

"that pissed her off but she tried keeping her cool as best as she could. "I am listening but you won't tell me what the hell is going on," she said back to him.

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 05:15 AM

"Some Serious Shit is going down at the Front gate!" he siad. "Thats what! Now come on!" he siad.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 05:16 AM

"come on Atsuki. there in no use in argueing with him," she said grabbing Atsuki's hand and following joseph.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 01:18 PM

Conner saw Joseph run off looking like a ghost Conner new that Joseph only ran if needed so Conner put the wood in his jacket and looked out the window and saw something biting the gym teacher Fuck Conner new that there was something going on so he turned looking for some sort of weapon when he saw a hatchet and a wooden baseball bat Fuck me Conner grabbed them both and ran down the stair's to the caff he new where he would go if some thing like this happened he busted open the caff door's Hey Joseph what the hell's going on and he passed him the baseball bat

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 08:01 PM

He Grabbed it "To the rooftops Now!" he said, pulling each of them, including Atsuki, to the stairs " There was Someone by the Front gate. P.E. teacher's went to check it out, then somthing happend. Now those p.e. teachers are killing eachother." he said, breaking off a stick on a broom, and handing the sharp end to Lindsy.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 08:03 PM

"ok that is weird," she said taking the broom stick end. "Thanks," she said. "And what about the rest of the school?" she said.

Jasmine noticed four students running towards the roof acess. Maybe she could follow. they looked alive. She silently followed while staying hidden from them.

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 08:06 PM

They heard on the Inter-comm someone speaking. It sounded like the Principel, but then they heard him fighting somthing, and heard him utter a death bellow, then nothing. The Entire school went quiet. "Ah shit.....its about to hit the fan "he said, rushing now.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 08:09 PM

"we need to stay away from the student wing. it is gonna be like rush hour so we should probably use the exit towards the gym," lindsey said.

JAsmine continued to silently follow behind them.