sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-28-2012, 04:16 AM

"Ed do you want to get something to eat after this dance? that is after we greet are guest." she ask Ed while trying not to giggle since. the twins where kicking at her stomach a bit hearing there Daddy talk. to there Mommy truth be tolled Bijou was getting use to them kicking. when they hear Ted's voice at times they would fall a sleep at random times. like when she is at work they fall a sleep if she is playing with other kids. but if she is trying to study at the collage library. trying to look something up they will act up.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 02-03-2013, 02:56 AM

"Sure, Jewel," Ted said as he smiled and danced with her. He was glad this day finally came, but then there was another day he was looking forward to, that was the birth of their kids.

Three months later, Ted gets a call from Matt telling him his wife is in labor. Ted takes an emergency leave from work, and he rushes over to the hospital. He wastes no time to get to Bijou's room. He made it right in time. He texts his dad after he had calm down a bit.

"I am sorry I am late," Ted said to his wife as he was breathing heavy.

The nurse from outside the room complained, "You didn't have to rush that quickly, buddy."

The other nurse told her co-worker, "Relax, he's a first time daddy, he didn't mean any harm"

The nurse mumbled under he breath and continued her rounds.

Ted then gets a text back from his dad, and his dad congratulates him. Ted smiles and then walks over to Bijou to hold her hand.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-03-2013, 03:03 AM

"Ted I'm so glad your hear Ow! the twins are coming it hurts I'm sorry. this had to happen on one of your work days." Bijou says to her husband while holding on to his hand softly. she breaths in and out slowly hoping the door would be here soon.