Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 03:47 AM

"Shut up and let me look at your hand and lip. I should probably change the bandage on at least your hand." He said, furrowing his brow a little frustrated. It was his way of saying no. He was too beat up to want food right now anyways.

He had to be careful while using his broken arm, trying not to move it too much even though it was in a split now. He'd have to get it casted if he expected it to heal any, because knowing him he would re-break it before it was healed.

He gently unwrapped the hand of the boy. "Speaking of going to hospitals," Conri started,"The nurse can't fix a broken fist. I know from experience. You should get that x-rayed."

"Then again not like my opinion really matters anyways. You probably already know that."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-19-2008, 04:09 AM

Drae let him unwrap his hand, examining it a bit. "Mm, I know, it's just finding the time to go. 'Sides, my father won't pay for the bills to go." He shrugged a little, looking at it a bit more before letting Conri finish taking care of him.

"I think your opinion matters." He muttered, giving a half smile as he winced. He perked as he heard the door upstairs and the creak of the floor above. "Shit." He grabbed the bandages from him and did a half-assed job wrapping his hand as he got up, his name being yelled from upstairs.

"Coming!" He yelled, grunting. "If you hear anyone coming--hide, okay? There's a closet or space under the bed." He whispered quickly as he pulled away and threw the roll of bandages on the couch again, rushing up the stairs.

He shut his door behind him and it was quiet for a while before a man's voice started to yell, though the words were muffled. There was a scuffle before Drae stormed back downstairs after yelling "ASSHOLE!" at his father, holding his face as blood poured from his nose, grabbing an already bloody towel from near the bathroom to soak it up and stop the bleeding, muttering obscenities to himself.

Just minutes later the door open and heavy steps came down the stairs, and Drae looked around to make sure that Conri had actually hidden himself somewhere--it would be worse if he hadn't.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 04:17 AM

COnri chuckled at the thought of his opinion actually mattering to someone. Yeah right, he was just saying that to be kind.

"We'll if you can't afford.." he started before Drae was called upstairs. He gave a nod of his head in agreement. It was a good thing he'd decided to hide just in case, crawling under the bed, because he was one slow moving son of bitch right then, muttering obscenities to himself as he hurt himself doing so.

He was about to crawl out when he heard footsteps coming down and decided it best to stay for the time being. He wouldn't be of much help to Drae anyways in the state he was in.

He waited and listened under that dusty space.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 05:11 AM

Drae was glad to find him gone, spotting a brief glimpse of him when Conri had tried to get out and then moved back in.

"Now what?" Drae scoffed, taking the bloody cloth from his face to look at him, the bleeding slowing to a faint drip now and then. He didn't even get a chance to react as the man skipped the last couple of steps and grabbed his hair, yanking back and forcing him to arch his back. "Ack! Dammit, hey!"

"First day of school an you've already messed up. Another fight? You're such an idiot, Draestayth. Haven't you learned your lesson yet?" The man hissed, grabbing Drae's broken hand and clutching it hard, twisting it around his body as he shoved the boy to the couch, a sickening sound echoing in the basement as his wrist snapped.

"AGHH! Fuck, damn it, stop!!" Drae yelled, tears managing to fall down his face at the searing pain. He choked on another noise as the man shoved him down face first on the couch and he felt the tug on his pants. "N-no, no, don't!!" He struggled but he'd used up all his strength earlier in the day when he'd fought with Conri.

Turning his head down into the couch cushion, he looked away from where Conri remained hidden--this wasn't something he wanted anyone to see, but his father thought this was the best way to teach him a lesson. He was lucky his father hadn't realized he was late getting home, or his beating upstairs might have been worse than just a bloody nose and a black eye.

When the man was finished with him, Drae remained face down on the couch, gritting his teeth as he tugged his pants back up and tried to catch his breath, his chest tightening as he realized he needed his inhaler, breathing rather labored and coughing. "D-Damn it.." He gasped out, struggling to get up to get his inhaler again.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 05:58 AM

The red head watched and listened, trying to keep as quiet as possible while all this went down. What he really wanted to do was beat the shit out of his father, but it's not like he really could have in this state.

But he did not gasp, nor did he shed any tears for the boy. He didn't feel sorry for him either. That was just one of his perks, not caring about someone's personal or family problems.

He crawled out from under the bed when it was all over, walking over and grabbing the boy's bag, tossing it over to him.

He picked up the first aid kit and rewraped the boy's hand to include his wrist, pulling off his shirt to rip it up and make a sling for his arm. This was exactly what he hadn't wanted to do, showing off a lovely bruised chest and ribs, along with bruises along the lower spine of his back that he was unaware of.

"Come on Jackass we're going to the hospital then we're going home," he grunted, pulling his and the boy's bags up on his good shoulder, stuffing the first aid kit in the bag just in case of anything else.

"I'd reset your wrist, but I don't to give that asshole motive to come down here. Don't worry about packing any shit, you're about the same size as I am." he stated, heading over towards the window which they came in. "Need a boost?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 06:14 AM

Drae grabbed the inhaler from his bag and took a few blasts and calmed down, sighing out. He dried his face from the tears that had fallen when his wrist had been snapped. He allowed Conri to take care of his wrist and hand, watching him grab the bags and aid, furrowing his brow a bit.

"Home? I thought you didn't want to be there?" He retorted, slowly standing up, feeling a little sore now, but it was nothing new. He figured he wasn't going to be given a choice in the matter now, following after Conri to the window and shaking his head a bit. "No, I'll manage." He replied, looking up at the window and then down at the arm slung against his body.

When he looked at Conri again, Drae lingered, noticing the bruises on his back and he frowned but said nothing about them. This wasn't the time nor place to bring their wounds up. "Do you?"

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 06:25 AM

"I don't, but it's better than this hell hole. All I get is a bitching from my mother. My father is dead. It won't be a problem. We have multiple spare bedrooms and bathrooms, so you'll have privacy." He replied, not even bothering to answer the boy as he pushed himself from the chair up through the window, pulling himself up with his good arm and pushing with his feet.

"Now hurry up before that bastard comes downstairs again." he said softly, not knowing where his dad was. No wonder he had Conri hide.

He bent down and reached his hand down through the window to help Drae out anyway, regardless of if he needed it or not. It was faster anyways with help.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 06:35 AM

"Anywhere's better than here, I suppose." He replied softly, watching Conri get up through the window and he climbed onto the chair after him, pulling up with his good arm and pushing up with his feet, gasping a little as he was helped out.

He scrambled out, as quiet as he could be. "We better hurry. He doesn't stay away too long sometimes." He murmured, pulling himself to his feet and wincing. He'd bumped his wrist, avoiding making any noise further than a soft, pained grunt.

Drae made to walk with Conri quickly away from the house. "I haven't been in this city very long, ran outta schools where I lived last, you'll have to lead the way."

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 06:46 AM

Once they were a good distance away from the house, the red head pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. He pushed one number and it dialed for him instantly. "Yo, come pick me up and take me to the hospital," he said to the person on the other line. He gave them an approximate location, although they were still walking farther from the house, and then hung up. "We'll have a ride shortly. For now just keep walking straight," he stated, giving a slight huff.

And their ride was their not even 5 minutes after the call was made, a friendly black man hopping out of the driver's side of a sleek black limo to open the door for the two. "Good evening Mr.O'Ryan. Hello Mr.O'Ryan's friend. There's ice in the back to put on your wounds for the time being. We'll be to the hospital shortly," he said with a smile at first before seeing the terrible state they were both in, thinking the condition wouldn't be nearly this bad. He shut the door behind them, running back over to hop into the driver's seat and speed away down the road.

The window between driver and passanger was up, which is how Conri didn't normally like it, but it gave them privacy. "So how long has this been going on?" he asked with a furrowed brow, ignoring the ice. They each could lay out on the seat, and the emerald eyed child took advantage of this, laying on his stomach, even though it hurt. But it would have hurt no matter how he did it, so this was most comfortable to him.

"Put some ice on your wrist. It might help."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 06:59 AM

Draestayth rose a brow when Conri called for a ride, nodding a little as he continued to walk with him. He was almost surprised to see a limo pull up for them, chewing on the inside of his mouth a bit. "Pfft, and my dad thinks he's got it nice." He mumbled, getting in with Conri.

He looked at the boy as Conri laid down, getting a little ice to put on his swelling wrist, lying back on the seat carefully, trying not to jostle his wrist. "Ah... a few years, maybe longer." He replied, grunting. His back ached from being forced down like that.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 07:06 AM

"Why do you put up with that shit? You can fight. Fight back and kick his ass into shape. That's how I'd do it," he mumbled, closing his eyes, he was still tired from earlier and now might have been a good time to rest as they went to the high end hospital, instead of the scummy one where the poor and dirty went.

"It'll be awhile, although the driver says it won't be long. You got a good half hour just to drive to the good hospital. Do what you will with the time," he commented, opening his eyes again to gaze over at the boy across from him.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 07:21 AM

"I don't know." Drae muttered back, watching COnri still as the boy closed his eyes. He'd never been to the hospital before, whenever his father had hurt him too badly, he always had a family doctor come and look at him, and sometimes they'd go to a private hospital of sorts, but his father usually wasn't so careless as to leave such permanent evidence of his abuse.

"Mm... alright." He replied, sighingo ut slowly. He looked at Conri a moment before tipping his head away and closing his eyes in thought.

"...Conri? I hm.. you don't have to answer this, but... about what the nurse said--why'd you kill that guy?" Drae asked hesitantly, opening his eyes to look at the boy again, expecting it would be a touchy subject to say the least, he didn't expect an answer either, but it was chewing at the back of his mind.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 07:32 AM

The red head gave a distant look to the boy. "What does it matter to you, huh? Not like you know me or anything!" he growled, rolling onto his side with a heavy sigh, facing towards the cushion of the seat so Drae wouldn't see the expression currently on his face. Bringing something like that up always got to him.

They were there sooner than expected. Of course the driver was speeding. He was concerned for his master, and well his friends too if the occasion called for it. He also wanted to make sure everything could be set right and such, because after too long some things couldn't be fixed. He wasn't sur ehow bad the boys were hurt, but he didn't want to take that risk. The driver rolled down the little window. "Sir, we are here. I'll park and come in." he told them.

"It's fine Roger. Take a break, it'll probably be awhile. I'll call you when we're done," Conri replied.

"Are you sure Master O'Ryan, I don't mind."

"DO whatever you want old chap. It doesn't bother me any," he said, climbing out the side door to head inside, not waiting for the other boy to catch up to him.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 08:48 PM

Drae blinked a few times at the growled response, nodding a litle. He watched the red head roll over onto his side and sighed out quietly, though that was the reaction he expected, though perhaps a little toned down.

When they came to a final stop, Drae sat up slowly, feeling his back pop a couple times. He got out after Conri, grunting once he was standing up again and he walked after Conri, not hurrying to catch up as he made his way inside after him.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 09:00 PM

Conri grabbed two clip boards at the front desk, taking on and handing it rudely over to the other boy, sitting down to fill out his paperwork before they could be entered as patients. "When you write the address, write down mine. We'll be the one's paying the bill anyways. And you won't be going home anytime soon," he stated to the boy, although this meant that Drae would have to ask what it was when he got to that part.

Roger came in shortly after the both of them, finding a magazine to read and sitting across from his master. It was one of those rag mags. It always gave him a chuckle.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 09:15 PM

Drae grunted as he held the clipboard, taking a seat near Conri and he started to fill it out. He wrote slowly, seeing as he'd broken his right hand and wrist up, and unfortunately, he wasn't quite ambidextrous. At least it was legible, even if it did look like a five-year-old was writing it. "And.. what is your address?" He asked as he came upon it, glancing up at Conri finally.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 09:21 PM

Conri had his already filled out. He was lucky he didn't break his wrist or hand, but his arm, so he could still write, but he wrote left handed, opposite of the violet eyed boy.

He leaned over and looked at the boy's clip board, sighing and getting up to grab a new one. He'd just have to fill it out for him so it didn't look like chicken scratch, especially at a rich hospital such as this. "Let me see that," he said, taking the clip board away from Drae and filling out another form, putting in his address. "Anything else?" he asked while he stood up to throw the other away and take their clip boards up to the front desk. There really wasn't a waiting line for the mere fact most could not afford this luxury of a hospital.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 09:33 PM

Drae huffed softly when his board was taken and Conri re-wrote it all on a new one, shaking his head a bit. "No, that's it." He replied, watching Conri take the papers up.

He felt a little strange there, despite his father having money, he didn't know all the little perks. It wasn't so much that they couldn't afford to go to a hospital, after all, they had a private physician; his father just wouldn't pay the bills for a son he despised.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 09:40 PM

It wasn't long after the paperwork had been handed in that they were called out, heading to two different rooms. Roger followed Conri. After all, he was basically his boss and poor Drae would have to be all by his lonesome in the room next door.

It was curious though how Roger was allowed to be in the room when Conri was stripping to be put in the nice white robe they gave him.

The same service was granted for Drae of course. Nice room with a tv and a room looking like a hotel. Everything was sterile of course, but not as drab or boring as a normal hospital. (you can play his doctor or whatever, or we can just skip to the part where they get all fixed up and leave. IDC)

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 09:59 PM

Drae didn't mind being along, he was quite used to it in fact. The only time he'd even made a single noise while in there was as his wrist was reset.

He was glad to get out of there later, though at least with everything being so sterile nothing was triggering his asthma; that would have made it suck all the more. They'd had to taken him to put pins in his wrist, hand and his father had managed to crack his cheek bone, earning him a plate there too. At least now he had a real cast on his wrist and hand and a real sling holding it against his chest.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 10:14 PM

The red head didn't make any real noise other than breathing, except when his ribs were checked. A few of them were definitely busted, but the most they could do was wrap him and send him home with pain pills for them. What came as surprise was the fact his back was bruised so teribbly. It hadn't felt painful at all, but that ws probably because his ribs hurt worse. He was lucky he didn't have to get an pins inserted into his spin. The bruises were only skin deep and would clear up in about a week or so.

He walked out in new bandages and a proper cast, back in his old jeans until they reached home. It was like he was wearing a shirt anayways with all the bandages on his upper torso.

One thing he liked about the rich hospital was they didn't ask questions. It got on his nerves when the doctors were overly concerned about him, but then again he'd told them off long ago, and they were just so used to seeing him by now that it didn't really phase them to see him in anymore.

"Let's go home Roger," he said to his driver once Drae came out, not taking nearly as long as him since he didn't need any plates or pins in his body, only a few stitches and some wrap.

He didn't feel nearly as bad off as Drae though. His broken arm didn't need a sling with the cast on it. He could still swing it about freely.

All was silent again once they got in the car. The drive home wouldn't take that long either since his house was within walking distance of the school.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 10:43 PM

Drae followed along with them quietly, still groggy from his surgery and some pain meds. Once in the limo again, he stayed sitting up, resting the good side of his face against his good arm as he sat on the seat sideways, his side resting in against the back of it. His father was going to flip out when he realized he was gone.

It'd be nice to finally be away from home for a while--he wasn't sure how long he'd manage to stay away, eventually the man would come looking for him at school.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 11:09 PM

Once they reached the rather large house which most would call a mansion but Conri did not, the maids came out to greet their master and were surprised by the friend he brought home. They fained over their master and over the new boy, giggle and touching him all over, pitying him. Conri was smiling graciously, giving them each their kisses, and one last one holding back from him, looking down. "Cheer up now darling, saving my best lady for last," he reassured her, lifting her chin and kissing her last, making her smile and brilliant green eyes sparkle. She sort of looked like his twin brother, but the more feminine side of him, with the brunette hair and green eyes.

He took her and another girl under each arm, with the other ladies following, some pushing the new boy gently to follow. Conri looked back to his driver. "You'll get a nice gift come tomorrow dear friend. Thank you!" he shouted over the ladies, still smiling.

"Thank You master O'Ryan!"

Now with a greeting and house such as this, the red head had to be insane not to go home. It was obvious that his maids and him were close, especially the one girl who looked so similar to his brother.

His toad of a mother called from the top of a large golden stair case. "Where have you been? In another fight I see? With this boy? Good heavens child, when will you grow up," She yelled after him, coming downstairs in an elegant black dress. But it was normal for her to be fancy.

Conri kissed the girl he currently favored, a little longingly too and then looked up at his mother. "Only God knows mother, send food up to our rooms, and some clothes to my friend here. Course he won't be needed them for awhile," he chuckled, looking back at Drae and giving him a wink, like he knew these ladies would be all over him tonight.

"I am not your maid. You seem to have plenty of them around you," she harshly replied.

"Then send the butlers mother. And have them show this fine young man to his room, I have business to take care of. Did you have my sheets changed?"

"Yes, yes. You're lucky you have a guest, or business would have to wait," she scolded him as he walked past her up the stairs with two women in arms and three following. Four stayed behind to giggle and remain all over Drae. "Ladies, you may wait in the West End for him. Now make yourselves scarce before me. I must speak with our guest," she ordered them, and they all left the new boy with a kiss to the cheek, walking past the mother with a curtsy and a mumbled "Good day my lady." They huddled together and giggled the rest of the way until they were out of site.

The lady in black came down stairs to greet the young fellow, looking stern. "So you are the new transfer student Daithi was telling me about during dinner," she started, raising a brow to him. She was remarkably beautiful. You could tell she was definitely her children's mother, as they both took after her looks, but received the green eyes of their father. Hers were deep blue like the sea.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 11:42 PM

Drae was quite amazed to see such a large establishment, but it seemed quite fitting. His own place was nothing compared to this, but then again, his father spent their fortune elsewhere. He followed Conri, surprised at the flock of girls who came to greet Conri, and perhaps even a bit more surprised at their interest in himself as well.

He found it rather peculiar that Conri's 'best lady' looked so much like the boy's twin... He didn't get to dwell on it long before he was pushed along by the girls to follow after Conri and the others, looking up as he heard someone speaking to Conri. He took in the lavish home, perhaps somewhat overwhelmed with such a drastic change in environment.

His violet eyes fell upon the mother, blinking a few times. She reminded him of his own mother, from what he remembered. She'd been gone for a very long time. Drae didn't linger long, a bit distracted by the girls who'd taken interest in him, his cheeks a little flushed over. This was something new to him, he'd never dated nor had he ever had sex willingly, and anytime he was touched by someone who wasn't his father, it was usually in a fight.

He was a little relieved with the lady of the house send them off for the time being, touching his cheek briefly after each of them had kissed it, wiping across it softly as he looked after them.

Drae's gaze finally returned up to the woman as she came down the stairs and approached him. "Yes, ma'am." He replied softly, if there was one decent thing he'd learned from his father it was manners.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 11:58 PM

"Yes, your violet eyes are quite remarkable like he said. Seems both my boys fancy you. One talking sweetly and the other fighting with you then bringing you home. Rather interesting, wouldn't you say?" she continued, not giving him time to answer the question before going on. "Well, I suppose if Daithi likes you then you may stay. But don't get too involved with Conri. He'll just ruin you like he does everyone else." She turned about and snapped her fingers, which called the butlers out, they already knew what they had to do, and thus lead Drae to his room on West End, Quite a distance from any one else's rooms. West End was specifically for guests. Which meant lots of privacy, like Conri promised.

Distant laughing and noises could be heard down the hall of east end as more youthful butlers made their way over, bringing food on silver platers.

The room Drae was lead too seemed like it could not fit in this house. It was massive, with a four post bed, drapped in gold and green, like the color of the boy's eyes. The entire room was done in an old victorian style, with the exception of the large flat screen television along with newer computer, at the guest's every beck and call. The ladies waited for him on the bed, still dressed, but not nearly as much as before, their clothes ready to come off at any minute.

"The Guest bathroom is two doors down on the right sir, if you need it," said one of the butlers before they left, food already waiting on a table that looked like it should be the dining table in a smaller house. But to them it was just a normal table. It would be hard to find anything small in this house.

The ladies sifted their way over to the young man, giggling and giving him kisses on the cheeks until one of them stole a kiss from his lips, quite brave and daring. She blushed and smiled at him, looking absolutely edible, as they all did, trying to strip the man willingly but unknowingly of his clothing if it was possible.