fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-23-2007, 01:04 AM

I'm doing alright so far. I'm just a little bored but it gets like this on menewsha at times..

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 12-23-2007, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyumi_saito
I'm doing alright so far. I'm just a little bored but it gets like this on menewsha at times..
yeah I hear ya that's why I am playing a little "Adventure Quest" as well :)

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:12 AM

Adventure quest? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what that is. Of course it's a game but.. yeah, lol.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 12-23-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Adventure quest? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what that is. Of course it's a game but.. yeah, lol.
yeah its a cute little browser based RPG,something to kill time when you are bored lol

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:24 AM

Oh, that sounds cool. >_< I'll have to look it up.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Oh, that sounds cool. >_< I'll have to look it up.
yeah it is pretty cool if you like RPG's you should check it out for sure

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 01:28 AM

Hello, everyone. ^^
What's up?

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:29 AM

I love rpgs ^^

Like final fantasy, Fire emblem, and some others who have random names...xenosaga was good ^^

minty_mango
*^_^*

CHRISTMAS CHEER->

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissa
Hello, everyone. ^^
What's up?
hey there Rissa,not much here just collecting flakes and Playing a little "Adventure Quest" what are you up to?

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 01:30 AM

Hi. <3
Oh, Adventure Quest? I used to play that for a bit, but then sort of gave up on it... ^^;;
I'm just sort of lurking around and looking for random threads to chat in, not much.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:31 AM

Quote:
I love rpgs ^^

Like final fantasy, Fire emblem, and some others who have random names...xenosaga was good ^^
yeah I love RPG's as well I have been addicted to them since I was 16 (wow that was 12 years ago lol)

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:34 AM

@Rissa
Hello, how are you? ^^

@Ruby
You're 28? wow.. lol. I'm only 18. I've been playing rpgs since I was in kindergarten.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:38 AM

Quote:
@Rissa
Hello, how are you? ^^

@Ruby
You're 28? wow.. lol. I'm only 18. I've been playing rpgs since I was in kindergarten.
yeah I am getting old lol..so what is your favorite RPG?

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:40 AM

Overall..I would say fire emblem ^^...or suikoden..>_<

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissa
Hi. <3
Oh, Adventure Quest? I used to play that for a bit, but then sort of gave up on it... ^^;;
I'm just sort of lurking around and looking for random threads to chat in, not much.
yeah that is how I was but then they added alot more stuff so i am checking it out again
@fuyumi Yeah Suikoden is definitely one of the best out there

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:43 AM

Yeah..final fantasy is good too..but it's storylines have been getting worse lately...ffX-2?! what the heck...

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Yeah..final fantasy is good too..but it's storylines have been getting worse lately...ffX-2?! what the heck...
yeah thats true but I did kinda enjoy playing around on FFX2 but I think my favorite FF would either be 9 or X

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:46 AM

I like final fantasy four and ten *nods* twelve was okay.. ten-2...bugged me.. Yuna changed way too much...

I don't think the new ones that are coming out are going to be any good to be honest. It doesn't really look like an rpg..

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
I like final fantasy four and ten *nods* twelve was okay.. ten-2...bugged me.. Yuna changed way too much...

I don't think the new ones that are coming out are going to be any good to be honest. It doesn't really look like an rpg..
I dont think I ever played 4 and I know I never played 11 or 12 but thats because they just didnt tickle my fancy I much prefer the more sprite/colorful based RPG's I am not a big fan of the Dark ones

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:50 AM

four is good. I love it. It's a bit sad, and the ending is a little odd...but it's good XD

I haven't played XI

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 01:52 AM

Quote:
four is good. I love it. It's a bit sad, and the ending is a little odd...but it's good XD

I haven't played XI
every time I think of sad RPG's I think of "Lufia 2" I cried my eyes out at the end of that one

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:54 AM

I haven't played that game..but I think I will. sad endings are nice every once in awhile.

Personally, I prefer the endings where it tells you what happened to the characters after the ending of the game..

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 12-23-2007, 01:55 AM

-walks in-
Hello! :]

Saito: Yes. I hate it when it ends, and you're like "...so...the characters...what happened?!?!?! T__T"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:56 AM

@Winter wind
Hi ^^
Yeah.. I mean, I don't want an ending showing me that the character has left town..Or him and his girlfriend are just watching the sun set...so boring..