Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-04-2011, 09:02 PM

Welcome To Hell

The are two places humans go to when they die, Heaven or Hell. But what happens when the humans souls is tainted with too much evil? They go to the Deadly Sin levels; Anger, Gluttony, Lust, Envy, Greed, Sloth and Pride. Each level is rulers by one or two powerful demons and is the most feared throughout Hell. Each level has it's own rules that the demons must obey or they will suffer the consequences. The demons of each level is entilted a job and their job is determined on what level they are on, but it doesn't mean the Leaders can sit around and watch. Sometimes, mostly always, the Leaders particapate in these 'entertaining' performances. But sometimes the leaders go too far and start tormenting the demons of their levels, some have their way while others force their way with the demons.

Some demons who dear tell their masters that they can't do what they want with them, are punished serevely...Are you brave enough to tell the Leaders they can't have their way with you or will you bend the rules to your liking...even though your next punish can kill you.

lstorylLevelslRulerslRules: LevelslRuleslRoleslCharacter SkeletonslAccepted Charactersl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Levels:

Anger: Satan
Gluttony: Beelzebub
Lust: Asmodeus
Envy: Leviathian
Greed: Mammon
Sloth: Belphegor
Pride: Lucifer

lstorylLevelslRulerslRuleslRoleslCharacter SkeletonslAccepted Charactersl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rulers:

Lucifer: Eldest
Mammon: Second Elest
Asmodeus: Third Eldest
Satan: middle child
Beelzebub: Third youngest
Leviathan: second youngest
Belphegor: youngest

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rulez:
1.) I am the goddess of the rp, no-godmodding unless given permission
2.) Pm me ur profiles, NO POSTING THEM URSELVES!!!
4.) u can have as many characters, but only one leader aka a Prince
5.) Let me kno u will be gone
6.) post at least once a day
7.) dont make ur charrie all powerful, save that 4 the Leaders
8.) more rules might come
9.) Have Fun

Roles:
Lucifer: Dark World Dealer
Second Command: 13althazar

Mammon: Open
Second Command: Open

Asmodeus: Andraus
Second Command: Happydeath

Satan: Gothika_Knight

Beelzebub: Open

Leviathan: Open

Belphegor: Open

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Skeletons:
Prince Skeleton:

Name:
Race: demon*
What r u the ruler of: (Lust, Gluttony, Anger, Envy, Pride, Sloth or Greed)
Bio:
Pic: (human, demon: true form, and animal)
Theme Song:

Lesser Demons Skeletons:

Name:
Race:
What are you:
Where are you from:
Bio:
Pic: (human and demon: true form)
Theme Song:

Other Ruler(s) Skeleton:

Name:
Race:
What are you:
What are you the ruler of:
Bio:
Pic: (human and demon)
Theme Song:

Accepted Characters:

Leaders aka Princes:

Name: Satan
What r u the ruler of: Anger
Bio: Satan is the middle borther and the most temered of the princes. He loves to get his way in anyway possible, he enjoys tormenting anyone that enters his domain even his own brothers and family. Satan doesn't care about who he hurts but he cares how they experience their pain. Satan, however, became despret to have a child or heir to his throne and was happy about the chance he got, Asmodeus's 'lover' Queen Tiamat of the Cannible bats. He turned himself into a incubus and visicously raped her and bore his child. Unfortunately, he doesn't know where Tiamat hid his child on Asmodeus's level and hasn't given up in finding his daughter.
Pic: human
true form
animal
Theme Song: Indestructible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Name: Asmodeus
What r u the ruler of: Lust
Bio: Asmodeus, The Lord of Hell's Lust, Is a Man of Distinct Reverence. Though in Testement it says that Satan Bribed Eve, Asmodeus Gave Satan the Means to do so. He has a Son, Who he believes will one day Succsed him as leader of Lust. When that day comes, he will Be fully proud of his only Child. His 'Playmate' Gothika, is always at his side, but he intends to be away with her soon. He does not wish to fall in love with her, like Tiamat.
Pic: Asmodeus, and his many forms of seduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark world dealer
Name: Lucifer
Race: demon
What r u the ruler of: Pride
Bio: Lucifer has all way's thought of him self as the great and all powerful demon ruler of the greatest sin pride never trusting anyone but him self he has become ruthless with his demons he hates allot of his siblings but not all Satan is one of them he trusts Satan the least but he makes fun of everyone he meats trying to get on there nerves
Pic: human: demon: true form and animal
Theme Song:
Second in Command
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Name:
Hiroshi Suzuki

Race:
Demon

What r u the ruler of:

Lust

Bio:
Being the ruler over Hell's third level; lust. Hiroshi was born and raised up by it's ruler. Asmodeus. Throughout his entire childhood, Hiroshi was already considered the prince as soon as he was brought into Hell, while he grew up there; many of the succubus seemed to had tried to seduce him only to end up failing thanks to his father already teaching him how to not fall for those demons. The meaning behind why they kept trying against him was completely unknown to him but he didn't bother to even ask his father to why that was. Although as Hiroshi continued to grow older and older; his father seemed to push him a little to tell him that he needed to start to act like a true ruler since he was going to have to take the place as the ruler of the level of lust one of these days anyway. Hiroshi on the other hand didn't really see the point to it and wanted to tell his father that he didn't want to take that place in the kingdom; but rather he just wanted to live the normal life of a demon. Whatever that was. Even than after he would tell his father he didn't want to take the place of the kingdom, being pushed a bit more; caused Hiroshi to almost hate and resent his father a bit.

Pic:
~Human~

~True Form~

~Beast Form~
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13althazar
Name: Cain
What r u the secondary ruler of: Pride
Bio: Cain's story started in hell with the murder of his brother, because his pride was hurt that god loved Abel more. He was cast to hell and immediately fell in with Lucifer, both were cast away by god and his pride kept him away from lower classes of demons. Cain follows Lucifer with a passion he has his pride, but he recognizes that Lucifer is great and one of the only people who could help him get back at god for hurting his pride.

Pic: human:

demon:

true form:

animal:

Theme Song: Nightmare
Lesser Demons

Name: Gothika Knight
Race: demon
What are you: Succubus of Sweet Pleasure
Where are you from: Lust
Bio: Gothika Knight is the Succubus of Sweet Pleasure, she is often on her level by her master's side. He likes to 'play' with her whenever he gets the time to. She fears everyone and tries to stay away from the master as best she could. Gothika doesn't know who her mother or father is, unlike the other incubi and succubi, she was always alone and has not once seen her parents. She is terribly shy and has a habit to say, 'chi' a lot becasue it was the first word she learned to say. She doesn't even know that Satan and Tiamat are her real parents.
Pic: human
true form
Theme Song: Transplant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Rulers:
Name: Tiamat
Race: Demon
What are you: Queen
What are you the ruler of: Queen of the Bat demon of the cannibal level of Hell
Bio: Tiamat is the Queen of the cannible bats. She lives where most demons are afraid to go unless they have a death wish. Tiamat is known for going to the other levels of Hell just to see what everyone is doing. She has a son by Asmodeus and a daughter hidden from sight of the watchful eyes of the rulers. She is forbidden from seeing them but her a tendency to go against the wishes of the other rulers and watches her son and daughter with a watchful eye.
Pic: human teen
true form
Theme Song: A Light Before We Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionetta
Name: Grenndilinni "Grenny"
Race: Fear/nightmare demon
What are you: The demoness who rules over fear and nightmares.
What are you the ruler of: Nightmares and darkest fear
Bio: Grenny is the demoness who is able to invade dreams and feed off of fear. Her favorite victims being children and the mentally disturbed. Grenny is polite and sophisticated with a childish streak. She is impish and sadistic, but also compassionate and clever. She is very flexible and able to float through the air like a plastic bag caught in the breeze and to teleport out of any situation. Powerful and merciless in battle, she is notorious for tormenting invading demons who insult her or fall out of her favor. Grenny loves gifts and will grant wishes if given an interesting gift. She is good friends with Belphegor.
Reigning over thought and dreams, Grenny is able to hear everything that is thought in her realm and neighboring realms.
Grenny is one of the smartest lesser demon rulers in existance due to these abilities.
Pic: Demon form:

Human:

Nightmare:

Theme Song:
Toxic Girl

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 11-08-2011 at 05:58 PM..

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-05-2011, 02:40 AM

When do we start?

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-05-2011, 03:22 AM

soon young one lol, until then....

Reserved

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-05-2011, 03:29 AM

Grenny: If you are going to make me wait, at LEAST offer some hors d'voures. I am simply FAMISHED!

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-05-2011, 03:32 AM

Plz use this thread 2 talk

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-06-2011, 05:06 PM

Posting Can Begin XD

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-06-2011, 05:49 PM

Grenny yawned and snuggled up on her throne, bored from all the tedious work she had to do. "Is a little excitement too much to ask for?" She wondered aloud, cracking her neck. She wanted to visit Lucifer, but odds were he was busy fawning over some new whore of his. And Asmodeous would only talk to her about the usual junk. Love, lust, finding a king. Blah, blah, blah. No need for that. She'll just wait for them to come to her. It's not like she could disobey them, anyways. Though she loved her masters, she thought rather lowly of them. They were just too plain to be rulers of hell.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-06-2011, 06:02 PM

Asmodeus sat Upon his Throne, alot on his mind. His Son was Becoming Defiant when it came to being Ruler of Hell's lust. He though his child could be the only possible Ruler for Lust, but now he needed to Re-think things. If his son will not take rule of Lust, he would be forced to give it to a lesser demon. He refused to give it to tiamat, and Grenny was to smart for her own good. He needed to think these things threw, before it was to late.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2011, 06:25 PM

(ouch hurtful) Lucifer was standing over some demon that thought that it would be wise to tell me what I can and cant do Do you like life do you like having some were to be as he started to crush the demons neck Yes almighty master I love living he then starts to cry Lucifer looks down with pity I don't like demons crying it make's me feel bad the demons smiles so you will let me go Lucifer thinks a bit and then looks back down ......... no so sorry Lucifer crushes the demons neck and walks off as a couple demons pick up the body and walk away Lucifer was thinking about his level why do I get stuck with all the full of them self demons as Lucifer opens a portal leading to the level of fear when he enters he see's all these demons suffering it cheer's his day up some times Lucifer was walking when a demon decided to ask for his help screaming it out Lucifer starts to talk to grenny using his powers you should keep your demons on a leash as he crushes the demons head ill be there soon after a bit of walking Lucifer finally made it to grenny why hello dear how are you this fine day with a smirk growing on his face.

Last edited by dark world dealer; 11-06-2011 at 09:29 PM..

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Grenny sighed contently, a little bothered by Lucifer's rude appearance. "Ah, well, Lo was getting to be a nuisance. All that sniveling makes me sick. Better him than someone else." She kissed Lucifer's lips, "How are you, master? Come to ask me why I'm not with child yet? Or are you here to lecture me on keeping my legion in check. Because I'm not interested in either. I'm only interested in Asmodeus' doings. He's getting quite active in the thought area."

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2011, 10:16 PM

yes my beloved Lucifer smirks that is why I came to speak with you my brother troubles me he has been in thought for a while and of course he wont tell me or any of his brother's I think it's about my perverted nephew and him becoming the ere the the realm of lust Lucifer walked over to a chair and sat down Lucifer pulled out a smoke and moved his finger to the end of it and it lit and took a deep breath he worries me I may not seem like it but I care about my blood and for some stupid resin we share it Lucifer took another puff of the smoke so I want you to go talk to him and if he brings up sex or husband shit smack him Lucifer got up and started to walk away and before he left he turned around with a smirk so WHYY are you not with child yet grenny Lucifer left with the blink of an eye then teleported in front of Satan's place BROTHER YOU HOME YET IT"S LUCY with a big smile on his face

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-06-2011, 10:32 PM

Satan growled and snarled evilly as he folded his arms. He was getting angry because he couldn't find his daughter, the heiress to his throne. Her mother, Tiamat, hid her well and knew that he had to find the girl before Tiamat makes her the heiress to her kingdom of Hell. A frustrated growl escaped his lips as he stood up and walked to the door of the castle. Suddenly he heard a voice outside the castle dorr, it was Lucifer. "Go open the door." he growled at a damned human as he bowed and ran to the door. He opened it and seen Lucifer and quickly bowed, "Master Satan i-is i-i-in the th-th-throne room." the damned human said nervously. Satan looked at the sphere to see if he could find the girl, his daughter while waiting for Lucifer.

Tiamat flew around in her part of Hell, the Cannibal Bats. They were more vicious that the average hell bat and a lot bigger. She managed to have them under control, thanks to her powers and a bit of persuasion. However, Tiamat was still said because of the fact that she had to put her only son and daughter into 'hiding'. THey weren't allowed to know of each other yet or of her but Tiamat wanted to see them again. It had been years and watching them from afar wasn't going to cut it anymore. She has to think of a plan to see but her children with Satan or Asmodeus finding out. She landed in front of a cannibal bat and it bowed, "Tell Asmodeus that I will be coming to see him. It is about this level and that everything in under control here." she said in a sweet and yet firm voice, the male bat gurgled and bowed again, "Yes my queen." he said flapping his wings and flew away in a portal.

Gothika sat beside her master, she had no other choice. She was chained to the side of the throne and if she moved without permission, then she would be punished severely. Gothika looked up at her master and slowly lifted herself to look at him. "Chi. M-M-Master, i-i-is e-e-every-thing o-ok chi?" she asked nervously as she sat there in her human form, since she was weaker than more succubi, Gothika couldn't more away her wings. She flapped her wings a little and hoped her master didn't punish her for interrupting him.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2011, 10:59 PM

Lucifer walked up to the throne room he raised his arms brother how have you been still angry that you got the top level hmm Lucifer looked around like there was something missing here were's the dead body's still looking around I feel so good about my self when I get blood on my shoe's Lucifer looked at Satan he then walked up to him who you looking for brother

Last edited by dark world dealer; 11-06-2011 at 11:15 PM..

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-06-2011, 11:51 PM

Grenny frowned, "Because I'm not interested in children, you patronizing jackass." She mused. Her face went back to its usual amused grin, something that scared the living daylights out of most demons in Lucifers realm. Even though Lucifer was powerful, Grenny was not under his complete control. No one could control fear. Fear was always taking new forms and finding new ways to destroy the mind.
Summoning her Nightmare, Grenny rode to Asmodeus's realm. "'Allo, Assy!!" She chirped. Her Nightmare growled a bit. "Oh, do hush, Ialssa."
The Mare disintegrated into shadows and disappeared. "I couldn't help overhearing you thoughts about the heir to Throne of Lust. Of course, I have the advantage over Thought, so I hear pretty much everything that goes on. So, do you mind clarifying just HOW I'm too smart for my own good? I certainly don't think it's because I'm adorable, do you? Because my intelligence doesn't come from looks. I believe everyone knows that." She snuggled up to him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-07-2011, 12:11 AM

Hiroshi at this time was actually sitting outside of the kingdom where his father ruled Hell's level of Lust. He sat on top of the palace with his giant black sword out; stabbed into a rock, while one of his own arms were resting on the hilt of the sword rather than just having it stabbed in the large rock. The only reason he was sitting up here alone staring out toward the endless plains of Hell quietly was because he was rather annoyed with his father; Asmodeus at the time since at this point, all it seemed his father wanted for him was to accept the role of having to become the new ruler of Hell's level Lust. That was the last thing he wanted since his father expected so much out of him, Hiroshi was only a single demon that had the powers of what seemed almost like a king should have. Although even with his power, he hated the thought of having to use it to become such a ruler of some kind of Hell's level like this. Let alone, Hiroshi can still barely control the demon that is within him; the only reason he could barely control such power within himself was because he may had been the child of Asmodeus; one of the rulers of Hell; but he was still a child.

Giving a deep sigh to himself as he continued to stare out toward the endless plains of Hell's level of Lust. He had already easily noticed it before anything else that there was a demon coming up behind him to kill him; this was rather common whenever Hiroshi left the palace and stayed outside too long. These demons were both from the level of Lust yet also many from other of Hell's levels as they escape to come here or anywhere to see if they could defeat the rulers or second in command to see if they could take the position. Many have tried to take his position but none have ever succeeded as when the demon pounced after Hiroshi; it didn't take too long for him to turn right around and grab the demon by it's face; ramming it's face into the ground. "Another demon...why do you guys insist on trying..?" he spoke with a rather annoyed tone in his voice before holding it up into the air with only a single hand. "Pl...please H-Hiroshi..s-sir. Please..a thousand a-apologies..ple..please dont kill me." the demon spoke pleading for mercy as Hiroshi just gave another sigh before taking a step to the edge of the palace walls. "Hmph...okay. I'll give you mercy..this once only." He spoke before flinging the demon miles among miles away from the palace only to see a large mountain crack from miles away where the palace was.

Seeing that Hiroshi slowly sat back down onto the ground once more as he stared at the large mountain that he created the crack from throwing the demon over there. It was rather easy for him to realize that the demon was still alive; here in Hell, doing something like that was an act of mercy since pain could become much worst than just something like that. Hiroshi was a kind soul down to his very heart; he cared for many things here in Hell even though he didn't show it alot. Being kind here in Hell was a sign of weakness, so being kind wasn't an option for Hiroshi..at least not when his father or any leaders along with any demons were around.

Andraus

Old 11-07-2011, 12:52 AM

Asmodeus smiled, and patted Gothika's head. he then snapped his fingers, and the chains came loose "Thank you for your Concern, Sweet Girl. You may have the rest of the day to your self. Its good to know that 'some' people have the gut to ask." he said to her, but his face fell when he saw grenny. His joints Stiffend when she got close. "Your to smart for your own good, because when it comes to persuasion, your better then me, my brothers, and fucking Tiamat." he said. When he recieved word that tiamat was coming, he rubbed his temples" God damnit. Speak of the devil, and he shall come." he said.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-07-2011, 01:11 AM

"Well, my ability to persuade certainly DOES rival that of Satans, doesn't it?" She looked at Gothika, "Hmph. What's more is that you certainly seem concerned about the future of MY kingdom. Ironic, no?" Grenny floated in circles around Gothika, her wings twitching playfully. "You pretend to not like me, Asmodeus, but you're always asking me about an heir as if I actually need one. I'd leave my throne to little Thicky here, if it so pleases me." She grinned, "But you'd never let her have authority or independence. Ah, well. At least she's not whiney."

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-07-2011, 02:03 AM

Satan looked at his brother as he started asking question after question. One at a time, he answered with a grin on his face, "I'm not anger about getting the top level, I don't really care." he said standing up slowly and walked to Lucifer. "As for the body you're talking about, I ate it. I was a little hungry." Satan grinned and growled deeply as he stretches, "I'm looking for my heir. I raped Tiamat a few thousand years ago and I can't find out where she hid the child. It's not easy finding her since she is a succubus." he growled and rubbed his chin. "Oh, what are you doing here? You bored again?" he asked tilting his head a little.

Gothika watched as Queen Grenny appeared almost out of nowhere and started talking to her master. Gothika knew that she was suppose to be quiet when they were talking, even though Master Asmodeus said she could have the day to herself. When she was about to get up, Queen Grenny started to mess with her, she shrieked softly and started shaking. She started whining and covered her head, "Chi, please Mistress. Leave me alone." Gothika panicked a little as she curled her wings around her and hoped her master would help her.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-07-2011, 02:29 AM

Grenny pouted a bit and gave Gothika a small piece of candy, "Calm down, Thicky! If I was going to hurt you I'd have done it already." She looked at Asmodeus, "You really MUST socialize her more. She makes me want to hurt something with her sniveling. Speaking of hurting things, have you heard that someone has been going around killing my minions? It really isn't acceptable. When I find out who, with the exception of Gomorrah, is doing it; there will be hell to pay." She yawned, "Of course, my contract with Gomorrah was that if anyone, minions included; goes into his forest, they're a free snack. So if you send Thicky down for some errands, please call me and I'll send a Nightmare. I really would hate to get the news of her demise. She is quite cute." Gomorrah was a demon dragon that lived in a forest in Grenny's territory. Many have fallen to his insatiable hunger. Only Grenny was able to reason with him, being the only one he had any respect towards. "Oh! And let's talk suiters. I'm digging that son of yours." She grinned.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2011, 02:44 AM

Lucifer smiled brother you can read me like a book cant you yes immmm bored no one wants to try to kill me its new demon this and nothing ever happens in my realm all my brothers have fun you get to kill people all you want Lucifer smirked and went over to the crystal ball and looked into it so i have a niece hmm I wonder some times if I should have a kid Lucifer looked at Satan with a big grin on his face you want to fight you now like when we were kids and dad thought that you were sloth and I was lust hmm just like old times and we can do it where we used to fight in the old Bat cave you now with all the umm man eating bats vampire bats Lucifer snaps his fingers you no the one you broke my arm and I broke the wall with your face still with a grin on his face

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-07-2011, 03:04 AM

Sitting there on top of the palace of his and his father's kingdom, Hiroshi hadn't known this entire time that within the palace walls; inside the throne room was actually Grenny. Although he barely even knew the woman at all, he never once spoke a word to her everytime his own father spoke to her. Honestly, Hiroshi barely ever even spoke to anyone within the kingdom other than his own father and the lessor demons that walked around the kingdom only there for helping out both himself and his father with anything if they needed. Soon enough after sitting there quietly and staring out toward the endless plains he was finally too bored of everything as he stood right up to his own feet before ripping his pitch black sword out of the ground and slamming it right onto the roof of the palace only to create a large enough hole for Hiroshi to jump through to get back inside; rather than sitting outside the entire time. Looking down the hole and straight into the throne room; his own eyes widened up as he noticed how his father was talking to some female that looked rather familiar before his own eyes widened up to notice it was Grenny. He didn't bother to even wonder why she was here as he just held onto his pitch black sword; barely even caring that he created a large hole in the ceiling since he already knew the other servants were going to fix this anyway. "Father! I'm going out to spar! If you need me...I'll be over near the blood demons lair!" he called out with his own loud yelling, at the time Hiroshi was very much still upset with his father for wanting to put him as the new heir but he was still kind enough to tell his father where he was headed.

Andraus

Old 11-07-2011, 04:29 AM

Asmodeus made a Mental Contact with his son "Son, Come here a moment. It seems a Young lady has taken an Intrest in you. Before you say anything, I had nothing to do with this." he said, sighing. "Leave Gothika alone, Gren, Or so help me, Il Rip that Dragons head off. Dont Forget Who your Accusing, Black-blood." he said to her, his voice Icy.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-07-2011, 04:45 AM

Satan looked at Lucifer as he grinned, "Well it's not that hard dear brother, you only come here when your bored." he said softly as he watched Lucifer walk to the sphere as he failed to locate who it was looking for. "Yeah, you have a niece and I'm having no luck in finding her, That Tiamat hid her well. Even stopped seeing Asmodeus in order to keep her hidden. She's good." he said with a sort of evil grin and looked at his brother. "Tempting. I'll fight you then." Satan said with an evil grin on his face and cackled.

Gothika looked at the candy and slowly to it from Grenny as she slowly started to much on it. She loved candy, but wasn't really allowed to have any candy unless she was a good girl. Gothika blushed when Grenny said that she was cute, but pretended to not listen in on the conversation until Young Master Hiroshi suddenly jumped from the hole he seem to have made in the ceiling and said that he was going to go train. Gothika gasped lightly and looked at Master Asmodeus, "Master, ma-may I go with Young Master. Chi, I promise I'll be good." she asked as her head wings wiggled a little in fear that her master might yell at her for interrupting him in his talk with Mistress Grenny, Young Master Hiroshi and himself.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2011, 05:04 AM

Lucifer punched his fist finally some fun brother don't think ill hold back Lucifer turned and opened a portal to the Bat cave he took a step through to find a completely destroyed part of the cave I'm going to burst into tears this place brings back so many memory's Lucifer snapped his fingers lighting the cavern two rule's and two only one no power's that just make's it no fun and two no shots in the Lucifer signals his jewel's no ball shot's Lucifer took off his coat and his shirt and with an evil grin he went into stance

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-07-2011, 05:08 AM

While Hiroshi stood there on top of the ceiling staring down into the throne room from a large hole that he created with his blade. He gave a little sigh at the thought that his father wasn't going to let him leave without having a little talk first; it was so very common to the point that even Hiroshi thought about never asking his own father about anything ever again. Soon enough, when his father had ended up speaking telepathically toward his own son to call him down from the roof since there was a woman here that had taken interest in him; along with that this had nothing to do with him. Hearing that it was another woman that had taken interest in him, down in the throne room; it didn't take too long for Hiroshi to figure it out that the other woman was probably Grenny. Obviously enough, if he didn't listen to his father and come down and talk about whatever it was right now; his father would come after him probably to force him to start talking. So without much of a choice in the matter; Hiroshi just threw his blade straight down from the hole in the roof, down toward the middle of the throne room. Only for it to come crashing down; stabbed into the middle of the room causing the ground around it to have cracks all around it. Immediately he came jumping down from the hole as well only to land onto both his feet glaring up toward both his father and Grenny. "What is it?.." he spoke almost as though he demanded to know what this was about how Grenny or if it was her that had an 'interest' in him. Crossing his own arms lightly, Hiroshi turned his eyes over toward Gothika as he heard her speak up; asking his father if she could go with him and that she'd be good. He didn't say anything about it since whether she was going to be allowed to follow him and watch him train or not was completely none of his business.