DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-01-2007, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRunner
"Whatever you say Peter"said Shadow who looked bored,"where is your bodyguard Peter?"asked Shadow.
"I have no need for one I am a drifter who once long ago gave his right to the lands that I once began a life in leaving him behind. Plus I am very capable of fighting on my own and as long as I have shade for the day I am good to go again."

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-01-2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Azalea
Azalea hissed as he wound began to throb again, a annoying result of Elliar's preplanned movements. With the girl in her lap she seemed fairly nonchalant about it, probably because Elliar did this often trying to get a rouse from the female. "Your bodyguard must have some talent aside from beauty Elliar, it's your lack of care that is probably smothering it..." Spoke Azalea. She took in the notion of dying under Adonis's watch but could say nothing against the other. She knew as well as any in the mansion that Adonis was one of the top bodyguards, there was absolutely no desputing that. Any comment would otherwise insult him which would result in a week of hell to pay.

Glancing over to the two gentlemen who took a seat before her, she smriked slightly. "Bickering like an old married couple...how lovely to see you both this evening..." Said the tall girl bowing her head a bit.

"Come now Peter...the reason we fight is for the lives that have been loss...have you no interest in avenging the fallen unarmed children of the past? Perhaps your loyalty is begining to sway? I'm sure the lord would be quite interested in that bit of information..." She replied to the older vampire with a sharp look in her eyes.
"I have given up my fear of the lord a while ago when I was on my travels disputing why I was always leaving place to place. and even though you oppose a war does that make you a traitor then that I am guilty of." a look of pure anger grew on his face yet still kept his regal air around him.

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-01-2007, 10:32 PM

" No task I have is of any importance is to be noticed if it is done for only my personal taks are left to comfort me with the work that is needed."

Eloth
Send a message via MSN to Eloth

Old 10-02-2007, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Azalea
"So do I...unfortunately she will neither view my tragic death or F8ck around with Adonis..." Azalea said with a sigh and tucked a stray strand of Elliar's hair behind her ear trailing her finger tips down the girls upper back before shoving her from her lap. Azalea stood and moved over to her intricately carved mahogany dresser jerking one of the drawers from it's resting place to retrieve a midnight blue corset. "No rest for the almost dead I suppose..." she commented then glanced over her shoulder to those who remained within her room. "I trust you all have tasks to be completed?" Spoke the asian female with a cock of an eyebrow.

Having been flung so unceremoniously from her resting place, Elliar recovered gracefully, and stood to brush the from of her pants from top to bottom, as though they had somehow become dirty from contact with the other vampiress.
"You know, that really, and truly isn't your color. You should stick to bright things, my dear. those gloomy colors make you look positively pale...."

Sweet Azalea
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Azalea

Old 10-02-2007, 09:59 AM

"Does it look like I get much sun Elliar? I'm not expecting anyone would think a vampire would be particularly tan...Especially not one of my ethnic background" Azalea replied yet shoved the corset back in to the drawer to opt for a pink tanktop instead.

Glancing over to Peter she raised an eyebrow at walked across the room till she was standing right infront of him. Putting her hands down upon the arms of the chair roughly she squinted at him as though she were trying to figure out his game. "Don't think you would be able to simply leave had the covenent decided that you were indeed a traitor Peter..." She reminded him.

At this point Adonis took hold of Azalea's shoulders and pulled her backwards stepping between the two vampires to whisper a strict warning that Peter was still older and better trained then she. Azalea gritted her teeth in response and slipped in to another room to change leaving Adonis and the other's still in her bedroom.

Eloth
Send a message via MSN to Eloth

Old 10-02-2007, 10:06 AM

Grinning victoriously, Elliar left the other woman's room, in search of some form of amusement that didn't involve belittling her fellow vampire. but such pure amusements were few and far between for Elliar.
She was not one to make friends, preferring to push people away with her hard outterior.
it amused her more than anything, to watch people squirm uncomfortably under her sharp words. The exaggerating feeling that came with destroying another person's self-image was priceless, according to Elliar.

It was only a matter of time till raised voices floated out of the library, and it became painful evident that Elliar had found herself a new place to make offering to the gods of chaos and confusion...

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2007, 02:35 PM

"Well that was rather interesting"said Shadow as his ears then shot up as he heard what was going on in the Libary,"looks like she doesn't rest"smirked Shadow as he walked over to where he had hung his trenchcoat so he could take it off and put it on followed with his hat before he left the room heading for the Libary.

Sweet Azalea
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Azalea

Old 10-02-2007, 07:08 PM

Azalea brushed her long bright pink hair slowly as she listened to the loud crack of thunder roar just above her head. With a twirl of a chopstick she created a long pony tail that sat high to the back of her head. A second chopstick was used to lock the strands in place. A silk pink tanktop, black leather jeans, accompanied by tight high heeled boots finished the female's waredrobe. Upon hearing the commotion, she slipped a tube of lip gloss in to her back pocket then made her way to Adonis.

Her bodyguard seemed calm at first glance but he was starring awfully hard just outside the window pane. Azalea placed her finger tips upon his forearm to grasp his attention but Adonis could not be bothered with her right then.

Heaving a bit of a sigh she started down the hall, though it seemed the commotion had attracted her previous guests also. Vampires were such curious creatures...it was sure to get them all killed one day.

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-02-2007, 10:42 PM

Well now isn't this interesting Peter thought to himself. I wonder who could be arguing at this time when we have some other things to take care of. He quietly walked to the library where everyone had seemed to gather and began to listen.