mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 02:27 AM

NOTE: This is my first role play board so please bare with me.

Plot: You are a vampire. (if you really HAVE to be something else, PM me and I may be considerate) In this life, you don't really rely on others to keep yourself alive considering most of the population is made up of cyborg vampires which are Nobles, and humans that are loyal to the higher power. This world is ruled by a power hungry leader, Lord Valcor. He is the most highly evolved cyborg-vampire ever. During his reign, he has taken out regular vampires, and older breed's of different people. However, a few slick beings have managed to survive. Some are small groups that live in hiding. Some are rogue people that have managed to survive. Everyone like you keeps a companion for safty, company, assistance in survival, etc. Lord Valcor's law enforcement has been cracking down on fugitives. If your found, your killed on the spot. No questions asked. Can you survive? Or maybe some rebel will attempt to get others like him/her to ban together and fight the empire. The future, is yet to written in the book of life.

Location: There is basically nothingness around the world. Broken lands of dead things. The polar ice caps remain, and a few mountain ranges here and there. Not much civilization other than the three great cities. Each is run by an almight Noble. The main great city is obviously run by Lord Valcor. Another by Lady Danica and the final by Lord Urzai. They are huge empire's cased in a protective barrier. It's almost impossible to get in. In the center of the city, is Valcor's castle. Security is especially tight here. Nobles are the higher power. They are the rich and powerful that run the world. They travel in flying crafts merely called Noble Ships. Despite the nothingness, the Nobles allowed a few small towns around the land. Yet, each has a massive amount of guards and watchmen of the Nobles to keep citizans in line. The citizans are merely human who act as though brainwashed since they don't pay much mind to the Nobles and the darkness that controls their lives. The refugee's live in the nothingness of the lands.

Rules:
I run this board so abide by my rules
If I kick you out, your gone.
Let's be literate please. I hate chatspeak
Cussing should be minimal
NO GODDMODING
Fighting and Romance, whatever, you can do it and you don't need my say so
No one is more important than the others.
Try to be respectful.
A "companion" is required. It can be anything but another vampire, human, etc.
have fun with this! ^-^

Profiles:
You can either post them here or PM them to me. It would be suggested that you did both. Please and Thank you.
Your profiles will include...
Username:
Name:
Species: Vampire (Unless I reason with you being something else)
Appearence: (You can use an image, URL, description, etc)
Lover:
Companion Name:
Companion: (Same thing with Appearence)
Alone or with a group:
Personality:
Bio/History: (optinal)
Other: (anything you'd like to add)

My Profile:
Username: mindpollution
Name: Plague
Species: Vampire
Appearence: Picture in my Signature
Lover: No one currently
Companion Name: Synyster
Companion: Picture in my Signature.
Alone or with a group: Alone
Personality: First impressions really count with her. She's sarcastic a lot. Doesn't mind company.
Bio/History: Her family was killed when she was young. A friend of her family took her in and raised her until she was an adult, then sadly passed away. She now seeks to destroy those who murdered those close to her.
Other: She loves listening to music. Synyster usually sits on her shoulder.

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 02:41 AM

I'm tired and going to bed but if you plan to join then PM me your stuff. I /will/ be on tomorrow.

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 08:29 PM

does anyone want to join?