Séreméla Elanessë
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 04:46 AM

Welcome to the RP, Demonic Heaven.

{Into}
This is an RP about friendship. The 4 angels and 4 demons become great friends, so the kings and queens of their worlds become angry. Demons and Angels are supposed to have separate worlds, but the band does not believe in this. They think that they should be able to have freedom on who they chose as friends, unfortunately the kings of both worlds do not agree with their opinion. They have to fight for one another in the upcoming battle that involves both the demonic, and angelic worlds. This is the only time that the angels and demons have ever fought together...and the only reason they are is to get rid of the 8 friends, or the band, that believe in friendship no matter who it is. Can they survive and still keep their freedom?

{Rules}
1. No God-Moding
2. Keep cussing to a minimum
3. Follow the Menewsha ToS
4. Keep all violence and sexual content PG-13
5. There will only be 4 angels, 4 demons, 2 kings, and 2 queens
6. All the spots of the daughter/son of a king or queen are filled
7. There needs to be 4 boys and 2 more girls

If you are interested in joining post this information in the thread.
Picture:
Name:
Race(If your going to be a queen/king put Angel/Demon, Queen/King):
History:

Séreméla Elanessë
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 04:48 AM

Name: Sherukin Aanei
Race: Angel
History: Sherukin was taught to be royal at a young age, after all, she is the princess of the Angelic World. Her mother was always pressuring her to do things perfectly all the time. She always had to be perfect, becuase if she wasn't, she would be whipped by the head dungeon master. Its almost as if she was a prisoner to the castle. Her father approved of this form of punishment because he didn't care whether she like it or not. If she was not going to act like a princess, she would not be treated like one. After some time of being treated like a prisoner she ran away from the castle and never returned. Her mother sent the castle guards to look for her, but luckily they never found her. Now she lives alone on the streets in disguise so no one will recognize her. She is away from the pain and abuse that used to be her life.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Aya_san Send a message via MSN to Aya_san

Old 10-12-2007, 04:54 AM

Name:Aya Yoshida
Race:Demon
History:The first-born of the demonic royal family, she was brought up to be as evil as she most possibly could, making lives impossible for mortals. However, she is a critical thinker, and believes that there should be a limit to the destruction of human kind. She met Sherukin on one of the trips to earth, noticing at once that she is an angel. Being the straight-forward person she is, she went to Sherukin and asked her why she is here. After that time, they became great friends.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 04:59 AM

{I'm bored, so I'll start it off...}

Aya walked around the small town, waiting for her friend to show up. She should be here by now... she's NEVER late... She thought as she paced the path.

Poop
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Poop

Old 10-12-2007, 10:55 AM

Hi :lol:

Séreméla Elanessë
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 PM

Sherukin walked up to where Aya was waiting for her. "Sorry I'm late...I was trying to escape some crazy guy who was telling everybody who I was. I don't need anybody to tell that right now, especially since my mother and father are out to get our heads." She said putting on her street clothes.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 09:24 PM

She nodded, understanding her friend's predicament. "Don't worry about it... with us in these clothes, they'll never recognize any of us." Throwing on her own clothes, which was a loose-fitting dress that was convenient for walking around yet provides easy movement. "So what shall we do today?"

Séreméla Elanessë
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2007, 12:10 AM

"Not sure. I think I'm just going to stay low for a while longer. I am just so sure they still have their guards out on patrol looking for anybody that looks like me."

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 11:13 AM

She sighed, and put an arm around her. "well, you're not caught yet, so let's go and have some fun, shall we?" She giggled, and gasped when she remembered a little tid-bit that she had overheard a few minutes before Sherukin came. "I heard that there's a carnaval on the other side of town. You wanna go?"

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 04:56 AM

{{allooooo?}}