Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:23 AM

Story- A young girl named Lace wakes up in an unfamiliar building. She discovers that she is in a boarding school of sorts, she's woken up in the nurse's office lying on a stiff matress. She has nothing more than a starched uniform, a class schuedule, and a single memory. The last thing Lace ever saw, she was pierced with thread in many places of her body, hanging by this thread, blood is vivid in her mind, and she remembers all to clearly, her death.

Roleplay- The whole school is full of other students, of all ages. People have been brought back and know nothing of their past life except their deaths. They have all been brought to this school to repent for their crimes and to be shaped into someone different. As they progress the will learn more abot their pasts and in time make one very important decision. To give up who they were to be reborn anew, or to resist and die.

Setting- An old building with a boarding-school layout. Victorian in apprearance. Surrounded by a brick wall that prevents anyone from escaping or seeing wha's on the other side.

Specific setting places- These will be revealed as the story roleplay progresses.

Application Form- Fill out and send to my inbox to join. Areas marked with a star will be kept secret and only you and I will know them until you choose to reveal them. Tell Each briefly. No need to wirte a story just yet. Tell me what and why.

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Picture(s)cor detailed description-
Personality-
Crime* and Death*-

Accepted Applications-

NPCs- Added as things progress.