Race: (vampire,human,vampire Slayer)
weapons: (2 only please)
-----

Name: Azuki
Looks:
Clothes: (in the pic)
Personality: Mysterious, lonely,shy, outcast
Race: (vampire,human,vampire Slayer)
weapons: Two swords, The Blue sword made from ice, the red from fire.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-02-2007, 02:07 AM

Name: Gwen (It's short for Guinevere)

Looks: http://wrexgrafix.com/anime/blog/wp-...ihime_idol.jpg

Clothes: Anything thats easy to move in. (picture)

Personality: Always looking for a good adventure, strong and couragous (exept when it comes to vampires or humans that are vampire slayers)

Race: Half-Vampire

weapons:Bow and arrows and a long sword

EXTRA CHARACTER:

name: Steve

Looks: http://downloads.khinsider.com/album...mwgqhlbpzo.jpg

Clothes: Look at picture

Personality: Dark and wise, pretty much evil.

Race: Vampire

Weapons: Two Obsidian great swords

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2007, 01:50 PM

Name: Jack
Looks:
Clothes: -see picture-
Personality: He's quite the romantic guy. He is calm and friendly
Race: (vampire,human,vampire Slayer) vampire
weapons: (2 only please) sword, hand gun

(hello ^^))

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 PM

[Question: Why is this topic an 'Announcement'?]

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2007, 02:18 PM

[[because it is... I have no idea xD]]

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-02-2007, 06:53 PM

((I have no idea either. I just got up :lol: ))

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2007, 03:44 AM

Name: Altara

Looks: My Roleplay Character

Clothes: In the Picture

Personality: Mysterious at times, strange at others. Likes to walk around with her umbrella open at all times, unless in animal form. Has a scar on her shoulder that looks like a raven with its wings open. Has traveled the world in her lifetime, and enjoys Spain and Japan the most. Stayed in both places for 5 years. Can be sarcastic, stupid, and is sometimes immature, but is mostly acting.

Race:Half vampire, half shape-shifter can change into any dark colored animal, prefers the raven, black cat, and panther.

weapons: Carries a small dagger and uses her umbrella to hit peoples sometimes.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2007, 04:43 AM

Name: Lilith
Looks:
Clothes: Look above.
Personality: Morbid and cold but sometimes shows a sense of humor from time to time.
Race: Vampire
weapons: Long Silver sword on her waist and a small amulet that can realease her black wolf for some attacks.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2007, 03:58 PM

So...are we going to start?

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2007, 04:15 PM

I say we do!

Jack was walking through the tall dark green grass, the pale moon casting it's
light onto the pale skin of this male. His dark hair was being played with by a soft breeze. He sensed many other vampire heart beats, however he didn't see anyone else.

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2007, 04:31 PM

Altara walked slowely through the area, a small pond a few feet away from her, the moon making it give off a glittery shine. Her umbrella was opened, the moon turning it silver. She knew others were there, but didn't know exactly where, and was a bit too eager to find out.

She closed her umbrella, getting ready to explore the area a bit more. Laying it down on the ground, it slowely turned smaller and smaller, until it disapeared, and only the small imprint of a raven with its wings open showed something had been there.

"Well, here goes." She muttered, leaning down, both hands infront of her, one over the other. She closed her eyes, imagining a raven flying through the dark sky, and slowely it began. Her clothes seemed to blend into her skin, the black being the only color left. Her hands and arms shortened, gaining sleek, black feathers as well. Her legs bacame smaller, and her face lost some of its features, only to be replaced by those more raven-like. Finally, her transformation was finished, a small raven hopped around the raven imprint, and tapped it with her beak; through her eyes only, it began to glow a bright red.

'It's been awhile since I did this.' she thought to herself, as she sped off into the night.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 PM

Gwen slowly walked in the dim forest, she felt like some one was watching her. She heard footsteps but did not know which direction they were coming from. In the distance she saw a dark figure which appered to be a man that looked no older then she was. She thought for a while not knowing if the figure she saw was human or vampire; either way it probably would not end well for her since she was half-Vampire usually both human and vampire hated her. Not knowing what to do, she froze.

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2007, 05:40 PM

Altara flew through the skies, studying the land. It was a bit too foggy to see everything clearly, but she could make out quite alot. The entire place was incredbly dark as well, but the landscapes were visible from that also. There were rocks surrounding the pond, cliffs a bit away, and a meadow, fog more around that than anything.

Feeling she'd seen everything, Altara turned around, looking for the shining red raven.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2007, 07:22 PM

He turned around and saw the girl standing. "Don't be scared. I won't bite you." he smiled friendly.
He tilted his head and walked up to the blondish girl. "Hi...I thought I heard a heart beat closeby." he smiled, his fangs showing for the moment.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2007, 10:47 PM

Something about his smile made Gwen suddenly feel safe.
"Hi...my name's Gwen." She slowly let out a smile. She never meet a vampire that was so nice (of course the only vampires she knew where her father, half brother, and stepmom). "What is your name?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 09:38 AM

Jack smiled and got to her with a smile. "My name is Jack, nice to meet you Gwen." he said as he held out his hand for a shake.
The girl seemed to be different. "Are you a half vampire?" he asked her softly.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 01:31 PM

"Yes, my father was a vampire and my mother was a human." Gwen said as she slowly put her hand in his hand. "I grew up with my dad and stepmom though, my mom was killed by vampire slayers while trying to protected me, my dad was never nice to me. " Gwen looked at the floor, "I guess thats why I was so scared of you. No one from either race has liked me because I was half them and half of the enemy." She looked up at Jack he was smiling, but it wasn't a wicked smile, it was a warm friendly smile one she hadn't seen since her mom was alive...

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 01:34 PM

Hearing that he sadly dropped his hand after their shake. "I'm sorry to hear that." he whispered as he looked at her.
"That must have been very hard. I'm kind of a weird vampire though...Many humans think I'm trying to kill 'em and suck 'em dry. While the vampires try to forbid me to hang out with humans." he laughed. "I'm kind of used to being rejected as well...." he said and then looked at her and smiled weakly.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 01:44 PM

"We're different but it's a good kind of different, but people just don't like different, they like everyone to be the exact same thing." Gwen let out a reassuring smile. "They all hate change." Gwen looked up at him, "I'm glad your not like the other vampires"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 01:45 PM

Jack nodded. He couldn't deny it, she was right. People hated change. "You're right. I'm glad I met some one nice today " he smiled as he looked up at the sky. "Shall we walk for a bit?" he asked softly.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 01:51 PM

"That would be nice, we have been standing here for awhile." She said as they started to walk, she never liked standing in one place for a long period of time.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 01:52 PM

Smiling he walked with her and just looked at the skyline or his feet. "Yeah...So why are you all the way out here?" he asked her softly.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 01:58 PM

"I always come out here to think, it's usually really peaceful here." Gwen said, she looked up and saw a bird flying by. "I've never seen another living soul out here, why are you out here?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 02:03 PM

Jack shrugged. "I guess I wandered off a bit too much. I like it here though." he smiled at her. Then he just looked at the raven that flew over.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 02:12 PM

Gwen walked silently, she didn't really know what else to talk about because this was the longest she had ever spent with some one that was not of her own blood. She forced herself to look down at the ground because she kept finding herself staring into his eyes.