Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 02:13 PM

Smiling he looked at her. "You're quiet." he whispered to her as he looked down at her.
He liked it in a way, but he was attracted by her soft voice.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-09-2007, 02:18 PM

She looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach. She looked away, "I was wondering...we're you born a vampire or we're you bitten?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 04:02 PM

He smiled and felt a strange warmth in the pit of his stomach. "I-I was born as a vampire...I don't mind it though. Sometimes, I do like to know how things look in the day light...." he said in a dreamy voice.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 06:51 PM

"I guess that's the great part about me being half-vampire; I get all the powers and can withstand sunlight." She looked up at Jack, "It must be hard, I love the sunshine...I could not be able to live not having it..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 07:08 PM

Jack sighed. "Yeah...It is hard..." he whispered and then looked down and then back at her. "but I'm used to it for a few ages now." he smiled. "We'll discover something that will help us walk in sunlight." he said softly.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 07:23 PM

"I hope so," Gwen looked down, she felt sorry for him. "I guess in away it separates you from the humans, they can see in the dark, and you can't live in the sunlight. I guess that is the way it's suppose to be...but it's not fair."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 07:32 PM

Jack moved his hand over his eyes to wipe away a tear and at the same time got his hair out of his face.
"It's not fair at all...." he whispered and sighed. "ah well...I don't think life will ever be fair."
He looked away, feeling silly for crying over this.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 07:44 PM

Gwen saw a tear roll down Jacks cheek. She held his hand and looked at him. She stoped walking and turned him back at her so she could look him in his eyes. "It might not be fair but we'll make the best of it!" She smiled at him and then kept on walking.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 07:48 PM

Jack was surprised but smiled at her. "You're right again." he laughed and squeezed her hand tenderly. He quickly dried his tears and smiled.
"would you look at me...Crying over something that will never ever change..." he laughed.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 08:09 PM

"Who knows life has away with evolving to that sort of thing." Gwen looked at him, then she looked up in the sky she saw the same bird that flew by her awhile ago. She quickly changed the subject, "So do you have any family?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-10-2007, 06:04 AM

jack smiled. "Yeah I got family...I've got three brothers, four sisters, mom and dad are still alive and don't forget the many aunts and uncles." he said counting on his fingers. "It's horrible..." he groaned. Then looked at her. "Do you have family?" he asked her.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 08:33 PM

"All the family that I know and are still alive is my dad and half brother." Gwen said. "I haven't talk to them in years. But I don't really want to."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 12:08 AM

Gwen thought for awhile, "I guess my life is pretty pathetic," Gwen laughed. "I don't have any family or friends."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2007, 06:40 PM

Jack hugged her gently . "You do have at least one friend now." he smiled at her and took her hand. "me." he smiled.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 08:46 PM

Gwen smiled and looked at him, she did not know what to say, so she just hugged him back. Then after a moment, "and I'm glad that you are..." Gwen looked down not really knowing how else to say it, she never been in a situation like that before.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-12-2007, 05:27 AM

Jack then gently took her to the pond and sat down in the tall soft grass. He gently guided her to sit down between his legs, her back to his chest. "Look at that, isn't it nice?" he asked her pointing to the fireflies flying over the water, creating a light show for everyone who wanted to look at it.

Smiling he watched the creatures do their dance and at the same time he took care of his new friend.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-13-2007, 01:32 AM

Gwen had never felt this safe in her life. She looked out at the fireflies, for the first time in a very long time she felt happy with no worries. She could feel Jack's chest move up and down with every breath he took: she never wanted this moment to end.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-13-2007, 05:49 PM

Jack rested his cheek against her head and just looked at the beautiful scene in front of them. Smiling he looked at her and then gently squeezed her in his arms. He felt so relaxed, so one with everything around them.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-14-2007, 12:45 AM

The warmth of Jack's body as he lightly sqeezed her, felt like she was in a bundle of extra soft blankets. She looked at ever great detail of the pond and the creatures around it, "This place is so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it." She closed her eyes and slowly opened them to make sure that this wasn't a dream.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2007, 06:10 AM

Jack smiled and just held her closely. "I love the creatures that live at night and sleep during the day...Makes me feel that I'm not the only one who needs to flee from the sun..." he whispered. Then softly he pulled up the collar of his shirt and let his black hair go from the tie he had put it in. " I could watch this every night....I wouldn't be bored at all...."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 12:44 AM

Gwen turned slightly and softly kissed Jack on his cheek. She turned around not really knowing what she had done. She looked down,"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."
She felt so stupid for doing that because she didn't want to put Jack in a uncomfortable position.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-15-2007, 07:17 AM

When he got kissed he blinked some and smiled. "It's okay Gwen." he smiled. "I'm okay with it, don't feel sorry." then he stroked her cheek with his fingers and made her head turn a bit. "May I kiss you back?" he asked softly. He didn't want to offend her.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 03:46 PM

She smiled, "yes..." Gwen felt warmth of his hands going down her cheek.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-15-2007, 04:23 PM

Gently he cupped one of her cheeks and kissed her softly on the lips. Smiling he pulled back and smiled at her sweetly. "You taste sweet, like strawberries..." he whispered and stroked her hair gently

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 04:47 PM

Gwen turned slightly so he would not see her blush. She felt butterflies in her stomach again, "thanks..." She thought for awhile about what just happened because it all happened so fast she had barely any time to breath. She leaned her head aginst his warm body and said something that she had never said to any living being, "I love you..."
Gwen closed her eyes, she was scared of what his reply might be.