The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-11-2007, 02:23 AM

After he was done relaxing his pulled himself out of the spring as he put on his boots throwing his jacket over his shoulder as he walked towards the church. After a couple of minutes have passed he pushed out the church doors and shut them behind him as he stretches seeing her sitting on her throne. Looking at her walking down the aisle as he throws on his jacket before he sits down in the front bench looking up at her. "I hope I didn't interupt anything while you were at the hot spring. And I was hoping that I could ask you a question."

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 02:50 AM

She slowly looked up when she heard the doors open, and then focused on the man when he spoke to her. She couldn't believe he was already back in her presence, she wasn't ready to have to deal with him. Going back to her bedroom crossed through her mind as she looked down at the ground in front of her. Then again, he'd just follow and knock on the door, or sit outside until she opened the door. She shook her head a little as she forced the thought from her head. She then leaned forward in her seat and rested her elbows on her knees, interlaced her fingers together and finally looked up at the man once again. Ordinarily she would have said something reassuring like, 'You didn't interrupt anything, I was on my way out' but she wasn't going to be that nice to this man.

She was still very angry with him, she was holding a grudge against him for the way he spoke to her before. She also wanted to keep this man at a distance; She was unsure of his motives, and she didn't want anything bad to come from speaking to him on friendly terms. Let alone she still didn't understand how this man knew so much about her, and she knew nothing about him; Other then what she could tell from his aura and perhaps his attitude about things. She had only known this man for a day or two and already she hated everything that came out of his mouth. She felt like he couldn't be trusted or believed. She let out a heavy sigh before she spoke to him.

"Ask me a question?" She paused, her tone completely emotionless. "I guess it depends on the type of question you are wishing to ask" She muttered as she kept thinking about all the other conversations, or should I say arguments that they have had since they met. Being around this man pissed her off, only because she was expecting everything said to turn into a fight. At least none of the fights had become physical yet. She was afraid she would end up killing him, and she didn't want to have his 'holy' blood all over her nice stone floors. Hell, she would probably use his wings to soak up all the blood he would lose. She chuckled a little on the inside as she imagined what that would look like.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-11-2007, 03:03 AM

Taking a breath before he asked his question. He stayed sitted the way he was as he looked up at her ready to ask his question. "Why can't you be seen or be with me. Is it because I'm an angelic?" Praying that he didn't tick her off with his question. He sits on the bench hoping that she wouldn't kill him on the spot.

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 03:13 AM

After she heard his question she looked away from him in utter disbelief, why in the hell would such a question even matter. She didn't bother looking at him for a few minutes, she just sat there staring off in the opposite direction. She growled faintly under her breath as she thought about his question in more depth. She was kind of curious to know why he cared. She crossed her arms one over the other at her chest and slowly started to look back at him, her eyes narrowed as she stared at him with a cold look. "Why in the hell do you want to know something like that?" She muttered. She was indeed curious to know, but she wouldn't push for an answer.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-11-2007, 03:18 AM

He brought one leg up and rested his elbow on it placing his hand on his head. "I was just wondering because I want to try to start a friendship with you if that would be OK." He looked at her with his eyes showing her a calm and friendly look. "I mean I hope it won't cause any trouble."

Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 06:14 AM

"A friendship?" She muttered, starting to growl again under her breath. She balled up her fist and banged it down on the armrest in anger. "What type of person do you take me for?!" Her eyes glowed red for a second and then went back to her slate blue; Which probably seemed very odd. She then stood up from her throne and proceeded to walk closer to him, her sandals now smacking against the stone as she walked; The noise from her shoes clearly showed her anger. She stopped almost directly in front of him and extended her claws slightly then began to reach for his shoulder; Should she grab hold of his shoulder she would force her claws through his skin causing severe pain.

Her fangs showed so easily now, her temper made it very difficult for her to control her more demon looking attributes. Her tail began to smack from one side to the other at a rapid speed, making a cracking noise. She hissed a little before she spoke once more. "You dare come into this place, insult me, disrespect me, treat me like every other demon in the world, and then expect me to be your friend just because the words 'I'm Sorry' fell out of your mouth?!" She spat in a fit of anger. "You even know all this stuff about me, and yet you treated me so badly the first time you met me..." She paused. "So how do you expect someone like me to trust anything that comes out of that holier then thou mouth of yours?!"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-12-2007, 12:57 AM

"hehe...um is there anything I could do for you to forgive me. I didnt mean to disrepect you or anything of the sort." Looks down at her claw that was heading towards him. He stood up looking at her "If you intend to hurt me for what I have done then fine it would add to my scars that I have recieved from other demons." Sliding off his jacket revealing his scars showing her not to scare her or anything. "These were given to me by the people in hell you might know some of them I am not going to give names."

He looked at her with respect and diginity. "If you hate me so much then why dont you kill me. Or is there something holding you back from killing me." Continued to show her respect as he stepped aside and bowed to her and stood back up looking at her.

Yotsy

Old 09-12-2007, 02:41 AM

Yotsuba stared at him for a few moments after he had moved away from her. He was so cocky, bowing to her the way he did. She wondered if he even realized the way he spoke to her, and the way he acted around her. Was he stupid enough to think she'd be friendly towards him after all the things he had said to her? There was no way in hell she could ever be nice to him, not now, not after all the things that had gone on already. She extended her claws a little more, so eager to just dig into him. But she was put off by the offer to kill him. Did he really want to die? And if so, then why?

After seeing all of his scars she just chuckled a little. She couldn't help thinking of all the things he must have said to demons to have received such brutal looking scars. She shook her head slightly, thinking that he didn't know how he spoke to people; Regardless of their race. He seemed to be the type of man to not think before speaking his mind. How sad of a man he must be, she'd chuckle once more before stepping closer to him again. Then, in a flash; Faster then any eye could see she'd peirce her claws into his shoulder and wrap her fingers around the bones of his shoulder and then yank him closer to her. So close it could have been mistaken for an intimate moment.

She growled and then spoke into his ear. "You will never be able to befriend me, so stop wasting you time" She'd mutter before yanking her claws out of his shoulder and then backing away from him, allowing his blood that was now covering her claws to drip down onto the stone floor below her. Her gaze would trail down to the floor for a moment, "Aww... now the floor is dirty..." she'd say before looking back to the man. "...Also, I won't be killing you. I refuse to kill someone who wants to be killed. I'd rather make them suffer through life, then have the pleasure of dying by my hand"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-12-2007, 02:49 AM

Cringing when she dung her claws into his shoulder and then pulled them out as he allowed the blood to run down his arm as he rotated his shoulder. "I see that I wont be dying as soon as I expected. For these scars were not caused by no ordinary demon but by a demon that I ran into that was talking about you." Standing up straight looking at her with the same look still. As he stood there letting his wound bleed. "Names Daki by the way" as he turns and walks over to the wall and leans againist it under a window.

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to hirehorn Send a message via Yahoo to hirehorn

Old 09-12-2007, 03:58 AM

Drake sat in the middle of the room looking about the dusty walls and filth laden floor and the slowly dieing candle next to him.He absent mindedly plucked at his bow string as he thought about how to begin this room and add his own touch to it.Light would be a good start and this dieing candle wouldn't cut what he needed.He walked to the closest window,candle in one hand and began tugging on the first blank he could but it didn't budge.

With a small grunt he walked back a few paces and placed the candle onto the falling shelf.Taking a stance a little to the side of the window and sliding his fingers between the middle of the bored and bracing his feet on the wall he jerked with all his weight backwards.With the sound of a rotten board breaking in two and then the sound of all his weight on the floor his head began to throb from the landing.

Sitting up and rubbing the back of his head with a cut hand he sighed and waitedfor the ringing in his ears to subside.He knew this was going to take way to long.It would be night time by the time all these boards were taken down and his candle would be out making him have to leave the solitaire of his room and go find more to light his work.Carefully removing the kirss from his belt he gave a small chuckle as he slapped the blades together then threw them at the first plank he had tried to pull apart.

The board exploded into black cinders and the blades returned back to his hands.He dusted the burnt wood from his shirt and did the same motion again to another plank.He continued to blow the planks of the window until light filtered in through the dust and gave the room and erriee glow.He blinked the particles from his,coughed a little bit and rub the soot into his clothes he looked around the room one more time.he had seen the other doors in the room or realized just how big it truly was,it was going to be a chore to finish this room.

He finished the four other windows and dropped to the floor in a heap.His face and hands black as soot from the cinders,the blades were glowing a red-orange hot from being used so much and the very tips were singed black.Sweat beaded from his face and matted his hair together.He had stripped down to nothing but his traveling shorts and the room was still to warm for him even tho the stone was cold.He would work on the other rooms later but for now he would eat and rest and finish cleaning this room before anything else.For now tho sleep was his best friend and he would accept it gladly.

His eyes closed and his body shut down for rest and they seemed to have opened just as quickly,his candle was burned completely out and the light out side had gone only allowing the moonlight through the swirling snow allowed him sight in the silver room.The blades had finally cooled and the tips were no long singed black they appeared as they had been over the years,cold and lifeless killers just as the cursed bow that lay on his bed.He stood slowly and with great effort as his body called out for relaxation and food.

He shoved open the windows and braced them open.Taking one of the covers from the bed and holding out of the window so the wind would clean it for him and wet it with melted snow he began to beat at the floor then the walls to removed the years of dust.Finding an broken candle stand he found some different pieces and make a make shift broom to sweep up the dead animals and what ever other large piece didn't fly into the air and using his hand throwing them out side into the wind.

When he had finished this last chore the sun was beginning to rise again and his room shimmered in the rising light.In on pile underneath a window was a pile of rags.Those that had been used to clean and those found while cleaning.He sat in the corner were his bed once was covered in dust cobwebs and what ever else was in that room.He stared down at his feet through blood shot eye and spinning thoughts and closed his eyes once more for another needed sleep.

Yotsy

Old 09-12-2007, 04:19 AM

Yotsuba grew more and more tired of this man, Daki, and his company. She watched him as he walked over to the wall, she let out a heavy sigh. Did this guy ever stop trying? She almost wished she had some award to give him for his persistence. She grumbled under her breath and walked closer to her throne. Her ears started to twitch from hearing something off in the back of the church. It sounded to her like something had blown up. But she wasn't entirely too sure, her ears were great but they weren't perfect. Her tail started to sway back and forth from her curiosity. So easily her attention could be swayed, though grabbing her attention at this point was so simple because she grew bored of Daki and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

She glanced back at Daki for only a second and turned and headed towards the back halls, for the bedrooms, in search of where the sound had come from. Granted the noise had subsided now, she was still going to look even if it was difficult. Her shoes made no noise once more as she walked down to the hall. If you were paying attention you would notice that the only time her sandals ever made noise was when she was angry and couldn't control herself.

She made it to the start of the bedroom doors and looked around, then remembered that Drake was back here, somewhere in one the rooms. Perhaps the sounds were coming from him, in the room he had claimed. She placed her hand on the brick wall and started to walk down the hall, her clawed hand scraping against the stone but not leaving a single mark. She would look at the name plaques as she walked by them, but she noticed a door that had recently been opened. She walked to it and looked at it closely, examining it more closely. She noticed a small amount of light coming from under the door too. She stood next to it, placing her ear next to it; Trying to listen in and see if she could hear anything. If no one noticed she was there, she would knock on the door.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-12-2007, 04:32 AM

Walking over to pick up his jacket and throw his arms into it as he fixes the collar he wonders where she was going. Following her he finds her up againist the door as he slides over quietly againist the wall and looks over the corner watching her. He thinks to himself "What is she doing up againist the door is that where the other guy was." He continues to watch her as he looks down at the base of the door and sees light coming from under it. Wondering what it might be he thinks to himself "Should I go help her or should I wait...I think I should wait." He stays there in the shadows making sure that she couldn't hear him as he watches her closely.

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2007, 04:47 AM

After a short time he coughed and spat up soot and cinder and wiped his mouth.He took a deep breath and lifted his head back to the stone and called out softly.

"Enter m'lady do not wait...this is your home tho mine as of late."

He gave a small hard chuckle at the words but knew sooner or later he would stop doing it.He swallowed hard and finished off his water skin as he wiped the soot from his face and hands on the las remaining clean cloth and threw it into the pile as well.He knew he smelt and looked worse then when he came in here but for now at least he had a place of his own.

Yotsy

Old 09-12-2007, 04:56 AM

After she heard the okay to enter the room she placed her hand on the door knob and turned it, letting herself in quietly. Once inside the room she turned and shut the door behind her. She placed her hand flat against the door, her hand glowed a crimson red while she mumbled something in an ancient demon language which caused glow to transfer from her hand to the door. She had placed a spell upon the door and the wall connected to it. No sound would be able to be heard from the room as long as she was inside of it. Little did Daki know that she had been well aware of him following her. She was a neko demon after all, her ears were not to be taken lightly nor was her ability to sense auras. She made it so Daki would not be able to hear what was being said inside the room, she wanted it that way. She let out a heavy sigh as she removed her hand from the door. The glow subsided when her hand was moved, but the spell was still in effect.

She turned and looked over at Drake, she let out a sigh of relief. She felt like she was finally able to relax for awhile. Her voice went soft again, like when she had first met Drake. "...Sorry to place a spell on your room for the time being..."

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-12-2007, 05:06 AM

Turning and heading back to the main hall of the church his shoulder still bleeding he walked over the the bench in the back of the church sitting down as he pulled out some bandages as he wrapped his shoulder. "Man she must really hate my kind if she did this to me. If only I wasn't have light and half dark angel I would be able to do something but having to be a half breed isn't really a help now is it." Tightening the wrap around his shoulder he sighed and relaxed a bit knowing that he is the only one here in the main hall.

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2007, 05:18 PM

He gave a small chuckle at her statement and waved his hand as to dismiss the comment.he moved his stuff aside to allow her a place on the "bed".

"This is your home you may do as you wish.Tho if you don't mind me asking why have you retreated here?Is there not other rooms more secure then this hovel of mine?"

He tried to wipe more of the soot from his body but only managed to smear it more and seemed like body paint but he gave up and looked to the one who gave him a place to stay so he could understand her better.

Yotsy

Old 09-12-2007, 07:50 PM

She watched him clear room on the bed so that she may sit down. She reluctantly walked over to the bed and sat down, but only because the floor didn't look too comfortable and he had gone out of his way to give her somewhere to sit. In her eyes this man had an odd sense of respect, at least in some sense of the word. She'd look over at him, ignoring the fact that he was filthy, "It may be my home, but this is your room now. I have no right to enter without your permission" She stated before glancing around the poorly decorated room. She wasn't used to seeing such a poor excuse for a room. Then again, her room was overly decorated in the most expensive of furniture and rich fabrics. She spared no expense, then again she could easily get her hands on anything with the use of her portals and nine times out of the ten, no one noticed.

"As to your question, there are plenty of other rooms; Including my own. But I heard noises coming from here, I assume anyway" She paused as she remembered the sounds, casually scanning the room looking for a cause. "Besides, I thought it would be nice to talk to someone who isn't judging me based on my race... Or harassing me for that matter" She muttered thinking back to Daki. My god, every word that came from that Angelic's mouth was like a dagger being thrown at her and she didn't think he realized that. Perhaps that is what really angered her about Daki. But she wasn't really sure of the complete reason. Turning her attention back to Drake, she looked him over once more. "Ya' know, you can use your bathroom to wash up" She stated as her eyes trailed towards the bathroom door. "Every room has it's own, you'd be surprised at how large it is"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-14-2007, 01:08 AM

Sighing as he stood rotating his shoulder that the female wounded with her claws his wings came out and folded behind him. Walking to the middle of the church he looked to his angel wings and shook his head. Talking to himself "Why was I given two different colored wings." He looked to the white one and then to the black one as he shook his head walking over to where the females throne was and stopped before it. "These wings have given me so much trouble I wonder if I would be treated different if I had just one colored wing or if I was human." continued to speak to himself.

His katana appeared in his hand as he looked down at it. Raising it up to eye level he started at he as he was covered in fire. Sighing his raised it towards the white wing thinking of just slicing it off. Shaking for awhile he lowered the katana away from his wing. As the katana disappeared he fell to his knees in the middle of the church.

Yotsy

Old 09-16-2007, 10:58 PM

Yotsuba continued to sit on the bed in Drake's room. The spell she had placed on the room was still up and quite strong. She glanced over at Drake, wondering why he had not responded to her yet. Was he asleep? Maybe he was, he had done a bit of cleaning in this room. It looked a lot better then it did in the beginning, though the room still had a long way to go. When Yotsuba took up living in this church, she only worked on the room that she made hers. So that room is completely furnished with expensive furniture and it has a large king sized four post bed. She wasted no expense when decorating her room. Perhaps that was because she had no intentions of ever really leaving this place. It was now her home and would more an likely stay her home until she died.

She let out a sigh and plopped backwards on the bed. She stretched her arms out above her head and popped her shoulders just before she laid her hands on her stomach. She stared up at the ceiling, relaxed. It was nice to get away from Daki, she needed a break from arguing with that angelic. But she had kind of wished she'd get a chance to speak more with Drake. Sadly he wasn't responding to her, maybe he didn't hear her? She wasn't sure, but she thought about staying where she was until he acknowledged her and responded.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-17-2007, 01:21 AM

Finally standing up from the floor he formed his sword again and raised it up to his white wing. "I am going to do this no matter what nobody is going to stop me." Moving the sword closer to his wing he forced it down cutting through it. Screaming in agony from the pain he finally finished it. The white wing fell to the floor as he fell along with it. He pushed himself up as he picked up the wing and threw it to the feet of the females throne. Falling onto the bench behind him catching his breath.

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 AM

"Sorry milady must have blanked out for a moment"

He gave her a slight smile then looked to the door of the bath rooma dn then down at his grimy body.

"a bath does sound good about now if you don't mind."

with that he stood up and and made his way into the bath room.

Yotsy

Old 09-19-2007, 02:30 AM

She was a little startled when Drake spoke, she sat up quickly and propped herself up with her arms. She was still lounged out on his bed, but didn't think anymore on it. She watched as he made his way to the bathroom. Indeed he looked like he could use a warm shower, it was easy to tell just how long he had been working in the room. She half thought of working on it a little while he was in the shower, she didn't mind helping people who were nice to her. She smiled very faintly. "You don't mind if I stay here while your in the bathroom, do you?" She paused and looked back over her shoulder towards the bedroom door. "I really don't think I'm ready to deal with Daki at the moment"

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 AM

He poked his head out of the bathroom door with a soft smile and shook his head.

"I don't mind,tho i could be in here for some time. Please feel free to stay and maybe the other may go away."

He gave a small chuckle and closed the door once again undressed and slipped into the welcoming warmth of the water.

Yotsy

Old 09-19-2007, 03:07 AM

She listened to the door click shut, her ears twitched. She smiled a little, unconcerned with him seeing her smile since he was no longer in the room. He wouldn't notice if anything in the room changed, as long as she was very quiet. She sat up completely, her tail popped out from under her and began to sway back and forth. She glanced from the bathroom door and then around the room. A sly grin slowly appearing on her face. She wondered what type of furniture he would be into, would he prefer exquistic, expensive wood crafted furniture. Or would he like average looking stuff. She wasn't exactly sure but anything was better then what he had. She thought for a moment, 'Well.... he's an archer, perhaps something wooden... natural wood...' She was stood up from the bed, moved towards the center of the room and lifted her right hand. Her hand started to glow the same crimson red color as before, but this time the color faded almost instantly. She had created a black portal under the bed, within seconds the bed had started to seep into the portal. It looked as if it was falling through quick sand.

After a few minutes the bed was completely gone, she clutched her fist together and then released it. The portal seemed to close up just as her fist shut and then open again as her hand did. Within a few seconds of the portal opening another bed had started to appear the same way the other had vanished. Once the bed had completely appeared she closed the portal completely and dropped her hand back to her side. She smiled, this bed was a lot better then what he had. It was much larger, made for a king. Much like her own bed, she loved large beds and figured it would be nice in this room too. Unlike her bed, this wasn't a four post bed, but it was made from the freshest smelling oak. It was covered in a plush comforter in the nicest shade of forest green and well equipped with enough pillows. She smiled, it looked a lot more comfortable then the last bed that was in this room.

She made her way over to the bed and sat down, sinking a little. It was indeed comfortable. She looked over at the dresser in the room, it needed to match. She lifted her hand, doing the same process as with the bed she replaced the dresser with another one, made from the the same wood as the bed. The room was starting to look more livable. As she lowered her hand again she looked at the bed once more and decided to give him two bedside tables with lamps. Again, doing the same procedure she made two wooden bedside tables appear with lamps crafted from deer antlers. The room looked better then before, but she was going to stop here and allow him to finish the rest. She smiled as she looked over the room once more. She couldn't help thinking that Drake would ask where everything came from. She didn't exactly have an answer to that type of question. She just made things appear when she wanted to. They were probably taken from a factory where they had just been made, and then brought here to the room. She didn't really care where they came from though. She chuckled, wondering what his expression would be.

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2007, 03:18 AM

After a time the door opened and released a rolling cloud of steam.Drake followed out behind it,towel around his wait and his body still damp from the steam.He blinked the few weighted strands from his eyes and bowed slightly to her with a smile.

"I feel better alre....ummmm i see i've had a change of furniture."

He walked to the dresser and passed his hand along it and leaned in to smell the wood.He closed his eyes a moment as it reminded him of home.He gave a small smirk and turned back to the one loungeing on his bed.

"Could I trouble you for a new set of clothing until i can clean my others?"