Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 PM

He stared down the line. He felt his heart beating. Live and die by the raindrops. He wanted to see everything right now, it was raining again, live and die? He heard ppast the drops that would probably just last another few seconds words of hunting supplies...in Seattle? It seemed unwieldy. Truly he kept his in a nice little house in Yelm, but it didn't seem so off, maybe it was a store. He still had that feeling though. Still had that desire inside. Who were they?

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-26-2007, 01:04 AM

He led rose down the street then obviously walked into an empty ally and then turned and waited for the human to ask him what it was that made him so interested in him and his new accomplice. His eagerness and interest in the human must be matched by the human if he did decide to follow.

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 09-26-2007, 01:08 AM

The child gave no answer. She must be stupid. Why am I wasting my time? She knows nothing...

He who had first told of the werewolf hunter must know the answers to her questions. But where had he gone?

Tentatively, she reached out with her mind. She couldn't find him. She did, however, have a vague sense of which direction to go. Jumping up onto a roof, she jumped from roof to roof with inhuman speed, one of the gifts that come with immortality. It mattered not if a human saw her, for they would only think her an odd shadow, or a trick of the light on their eye. She was, and had always been, uncaring of whether humans knew what she was or not.

Shops started becoming frequent, and she slowed down enough to scan passer-bys. So many humans. So many sheep for the slaughter. If only she had not been distraught with thoughts of her unanswered questions, she would have been tempted to draw a tasty specimen away to make a swift kill. As it was, she felt the lack of time pressing on her.

The rain was coming down, and she barely felt the raindrops touch her skin. There. He was there, with another female. She watched for a short moment, and noticed there was something different about how they were acting. They're playing at something.

Knowing better than to disturb them by jumping down into the middle of the street, she found a dark alley devoid of life. Landing silently in a crouch, she casually walked out. Following him and her, she approached with every semblance of neutrality, perhaps on seeing two friends.

They walked into an empty alleyway, and she followed. They were waiting for something, but she did not ask. She caught the eyes of the male who had spoken of the hunters, and inclined her head the slightest degree. She arranged herself to be hidden from whatever they were expecting to come down the alleyway, and watched. What is it that they wait for?

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-26-2007, 11:24 PM

Rose followed Kornval up the city streets and in to the alley. She hopped up on a relatively new garbage dumpster and checked it for gunk before she sat down. She removed a small nail file from her pocket and took one of her gloves off and sat filing her nails.

She was suddenly aware of another presence in the alley with them. She looked to Kornval who merely smiled and nodded, giving the impression that he knew the newest arrival. She swung her legs up and down, allowing her heels to clank against the metal dumpster, sending ripples of sound through the otherwise quiet alley.

She watched the human as he began to stroll up the alley, drawn by curiosity. She did not sense fear in this one and wasn't sure why. She smiled and decided she would talk to it. "Nice hoody."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-27-2007, 12:18 AM

"Words. Good adamant way of knowing you are willing to talk. And thank you, I made it myself. I like your jeans."

Talking was good. Talking was amazing. Talking was his whole universe. And for some reason here in this alley even though he held the exit he felt sure that words were his best defense right now.

"I hate to sound so strange, but I felt something off those who walk this dark alleyway, something awkward. I am afraid I decided to follow for that reason alone, as inexplicable as it may be. I hope I didn't offend any."

Phoenixxangel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2007, 12:05 PM

A young woman stood alone in the street, ther light of the street lamp overhead glared onto her head, hair shimmering like delicate tendriles of bloody cobweb. She felt so alone, for she knew no one in this town. She was anti-social, shy, but she enjoyed company so much!

She couldn't keep going on this way...

The cold wind bit viciously into her fair skin, ripping past every fiber of her poor, torn clothing. Her chin chattered violently, arms hugging around her torso, hoping to grasp the warmth quickly evaporating from her body as water would evaporate from the desert sand of the sahara. She even closed her eyes, hoping that closing off another tiny part of her body would keep in just enough heat to stop her from feeling as if her body parts would freeze and rot off.

Her head bent, she shuffled to a nearby alleyway, unable to stand the soft breeze that felt more like a soar smack in the face that a stroke of cool air. Her face was red, her eyes were hidden under a rebelious fringe. She was hidden under the shadows now, wondering if someone could see her, if someone could talk to her, stop her from thinking of herself.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2007, 10:09 PM

"Oh on the contrary my new acquaintance your interest is what gave us the idea to test your bravery and curiosity. See we are gifted at being overlooked especially myself. And this skill is needed at times but you not only noticed but just admitted that you felt something odd about us. It takes a very sensitive intuition to do that especially from one with no training."

He smiled and asked, "I must know if it was pure curiosity or was it driven by a hint of caution or fear. You see we have chosen to live in the dark and that drives most who do notice us away."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2007, 11:07 PM

"I am a meander of worn soles."

He always liked that one from Julius Caesar,

"When I feel the darkness feeding at my outsides I cannot help but follow. My whole life I have followed it, channeled it, repaired it. It is the way I walk the earth. But your darkness was that sense I get from many I speak to while I mend. I tend to fear nothing. I just feel rapid anticipation. Though I must ask my dear hunters. Who are you?"

That last bit was just a nice bit of him being a smart ass, I mean he wouldn't really know the connotation given by that phrase.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2007, 11:40 PM

"My name is only known by those i intend to kill or those that i trust with my life. I will tell you in time if you prove yourself to be ether one."

His eyes squinted as he asked, "Do you know a cure for me and those like me because no one else has found one besides killing us. I have met a hunter that still knows my name and says the only cure for the nosferatu is death."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2007, 11:53 PM

"Nosferatu..."

He was at odds now, his entire mind took a deep scan to the idea that was here. Nosferatu meant vampires. Blood drinkers. The night dwelling freaks of human evolution according to his little philosophic theory.

Course he never believed in them, he just like to theorize on the idea. Though he wondered about these ones. He remembered counseling a few children that had killed people and drained their blood before. Though they were just pale weirdos not real vampires.

Needless to say he was just a little skeptical.

"Hmmm, I am afraid to say that I don't believe in trans-human bloodsuckers my friend."

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 09-28-2007, 12:08 AM

She was delighted. The human who they were waiting for, he spoke in pretty prose. Stifling a smile, she looked forward to feasting upon him. Then, the male spoke. She was baffled, when he said he would tell no one his name save those who he trusted with his life, or were about to die. He even went on to ask if the human knew a cure to make them human.

Human? Why would she want to become a pathetic weakling mortal? She had strength, speed, and agility no mortal could possess. It was inconvenient that she could never see the sun again, unless she wished to die, but she did not look back on her old life with longing. While her old life as a shadow of her self had not been particularly unhappy, she held an old grudge she could not give up. To be human again....a revolting thought.

She did not understand why the male would not give his name. Then again, she was the only one who knew what her name had been. It was hard to remember, sometimes, and it took a great deal of effort to clear the dim haze of memory. If she could recall correctly, it was Chesney. No doubt her parents had taken to heart the fact they had lived in an oak grove, and decided to name her daughter accordingly. She scowled to herself.

"Hmmm, I am afraid to say that I don't believe in trans-human bloodsuckers my friend." Ahh, so the human was stupider than expected. She was hungry, and this conversation had been terminated in her mind. She approached him slowly, keeping to the shadows. His attention was focused on the male, but she was careful nonetheless. She was behind him, and brushing long, cold fingers against the warm pulse of his neck. She loved the smell of the humans, the warmth of their flesh. Before he speak, she clamped one hand over his mouth, and held him tightly to her with the other. Leaning in close, she rested her cheek against the beating pulse in his neck, enjoying the warmth, before opening her mouth to reveal gleaming white fangs. Gently, slowly, as if to a lover, she lowered her mouth to his neck.

(Ooc~ Somebody stop her! ^^)

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-28-2007, 12:38 AM

It was odd that vampires were always so slow when inches away from their taste. Unfortunately enough this young man and death were like mortal enemies. And the even slight thought he would die was sensed there was nothing to stop him from losing it completely. And he was now righted.

"No."

It was behind a hand but he slipped his fingers into the hoody and swung the eagal claw across his knuckles and stabbed behind aiming from the gleaming teeth he could even feel behind his head. He was going to give her a nice bloody taste for sure.

Course he didn't know that for a vampire this wasn't exactly fatal, just very very painful. He was just hoping right now that he could get it in there.

((That good?))

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2007, 01:20 AM

Kornval leaped and grabbed the girl whispering harshly "He is brave enough to be my new sire i can only sire during the full mood will you deny me that after living 700 years with no master or sire of my own. Do you know the loneliness of having now one to trust with your name for that long. And to think I had considered giving you my blood to become stronger. You have no foresight."

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 09-28-2007, 02:01 AM

She was, beyond any doubt of the word, shocked. The human fought back. Humans never fight back.

She was confused as to how this could happen, when his eagle claw smashed into her mouth. Pain, a foreign feeling, exploded into being. Staggering backwards, she put a hand to her mouth, and felt to make sure everything was still in place instinctively. Her teeth were all still there, but they hurt in a long forgotten way. Her mouth had a metallic taste, and she had the half-conscious thought that it was her own blood.When she was sure there would be no permanent damage, she remembered the human.

Hissing in anger, as a cat might, she started advancing on him, when the male darted forward and seized her.

"He is brave enough to be my new sire; I can only sire during the full moon will you deny me that after living 700 years with no master or sire of my own. Do you know the loneliness of having no one to trust with your name for that long? And to think I had considered giving you my blood to become stronger. You have no foresight."

Shame, that hateful, familiar feeling welled up inside her, adding to her anger. She shrugged off the male's grip, and spat blood from her mouth at his feet. In a spiteful whisper, she answered him.

"You may have lived 700 years with no-one, but it is by your own choice do you not give your name. What is a name but something human, weak? My master may have been cruel and stupid, but he taught me one thing. Humans are prey; they do not deserve such descriptions as brave, or beautiful. They are only good for breaking promises and hearts."

Memories of grief floated back, and she had to struggle not to show the feelings kept just beneath the surface. She took a deep shuddering breath, pushing away memories of a pair of smiling eyes, and rich brown curls. She focused her mind, and brought some semblance of calm to herself. Her shoulders relaxed, tense muscles smoothing out as she pulled herself to her full height.

"If you are foolish enough to want him, so be it. You can have him." She turned on the heel of her boot, and strode over to the other female on the dumpster. Pulling herself beside her, she tucked her legs up and hugged them to her chest. She may have been malcontent, but she would not risk being out on her own with werewolves running amok.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-28-2007, 02:43 AM

Rose sat perfectly still atop the garbage bin and watched with horror and amazement at the scene that had just unfolded in front of her. Her mind was reeling at the events that had transpired.

I know his name...does he trust me with his life? He doesn't I'm sure. Just a fluke that I happened to be there.

Rose replayed this over and over. She was a believer in fate and that things happened as they should. She was meant to be there, meant to know his name. But what for? She shook her head and continued to watch.

She knew the girl was right. A name was something that the humankind clung to, their only means of identity lest they be lost in a sea of familiarity. Yes they looked different from each other but Rose had long forgotten what it meant to BE human. She suddenly felt very cold and pulled her jacket tighter around her. She turned to watch the girl climb up to sit next to her. She dug a Kleenex out of her pocket and gave it to the girl.

"There is another here. I can feel her. Let's see if she comes out of the shadows after all this or runs away. Either way...we'll find her." A cold grin crossed Rose's face as she said this. She didn't need to create a sire. She didn't like what she was but she loved a good hunt. Turning her attention back to the brave little human she walked toward him. "So my brave little human with a hoody, meander of worn souls, I am Rose. I am a hunter of lost souls and so much more..." She ran her fingers along his fleece covered chest and cupped his face. She smiled a gentle smile revealing her fangs to him. "Just what ARE we going to do with you?"

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-28-2007, 02:54 AM

He stared at the girl still weighing the eagle claw in his hand. He was pissed. Pissed enough to ignore what upernatural things were around him. the feindish talk. The freakish speed. He was just too angry to take any shit right now,

"I don't know what you will do with me. But I feel like breaking someone's heart."

He turned around and began to walk towards that girl. No one threatened his life. No one. He was going to show her just how painful he could make her life,

"You want to be a fucking vampire, why don't you die like one."

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 09-28-2007, 03:10 AM

She tipped her head at the female, and accepted the Kleenex. It had a funny taste as she did as best she could to clean up her own blood. She nodded as the other commented on another human's presence nearby. Now that she was not focusing on the man human, she sensed her too. Placing the soggy remains of the tissue on top of the dumpster, she watched stoically as the female, Rose, as she called herself, interacted with the human. The male did not seem to be making a move to stop her, but the human had something in mind.

He moved toward her, that eagle claw held in his hand; a weapon.

"You want to be a fucking vampire, why don't you die like one."

She was in a crouch in an eye blink. He was as stupid as she thought. He was not brave, merely suicidal. She wondered how he thought he could kill her with such a small object. The first time had been a lucky hit. She'd learned better. She did not let his words phase her in the least, as she waited, silently, for him to be in striking distance. Rose and the male, she hoped, would not interfere. The male, she assumed, would try to save this potential sire from death. That could be dealt with.

The human was just out of where she wanted him to be. Her voice was sinuous and melodious, twisting around the listeners, as she hissed,

"The itty-bitty boy trying to kill the monster under his bed. How clever he must think he is, and oh so brave! Too bad le petit enfant did not listen to his mother when she told him to be good, or else he'll get eaten."

He was there, in the right spot. She sprang at him, her foot colliding with his chest. As they hit the ground, she tucked and did a forward somersault to land softly a few feet away. Gathering up into a crouch, she eyed the human, and asked,

"Care to try again?"

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-28-2007, 03:19 AM

He stood up and stared at her with nothing but anger in his eyes. But a smile on his face. Twisted and forceful Like the universe was staring at him he made the act up. Ready to show a circus skill,

"I would love to."

He picked up his eagle claw and moved to the alternative side and tossed it like a javelin. Here comes a college run. Lets see if he could still mark a target. The heart was to be his.

Course he still didn't understand, he wasn't fighting humans. He just wanted to kill her. That was all he wanted, if he was sired later he would want it. As long as he was human and alive he would want it. He wanted her dead, dead, DEAD! DESTROY YOU!

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 09-28-2007, 04:01 AM

"I would love to."

She grinned a feral smile, baring her fangs. Standing up, she planted her feet and stared him down. She could almost feel his anger, hot and potent, and she loved every minute of it. Eyes glittering, she watched him toss the crowbar to his other hand, and calculated his next move. It wasn't right, as instead of a charge, he threw his eagle claw like a javelin. Managing to avert having it strike her through the heart, it instead caught her in the shoulder as she dodged.

Her hand flew up like a startled bird, to her shoulder, and she staggered backwards a few steps. Her eyes watered, and she clenched her jaw to ignore the pain. Grasping hold of the protruding metal bar, she gingerly started to pull it out, forgetting there was a raging human in the near vicinity. As the metal scraped it's way out, she stifled a cry of pain, as her entire face was drawn inwards from agony of removing the crowbar. It was worse then being hit in the teeth, as she could feel her flesh starting to knit itself up again as the metal was removed.

Her craving for blood grew, as the need to replenish herself became stronger. She could feel the weakness, the sluggishness setting in, as the crowbar was at last out. She let it drop from numb fingers, and collapsed to her knees. If it was the only thing she could do, she would trick the human. She would trick the human, and he would be hers, no matter what the male said or did. He would be hers...

She looked up at the human, and her face was resolute as the last part of ripped flesh knitted itself together. There was no fear, no anger. Only certainty as she waited for her opportunity.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-28-2007, 04:52 AM

Rose rolled her eyes and sighed as the brave little human pushed past her and headed for the other woman. She stepped aside and watched; her face showing no emotion whatsoever. If it were up to her she'd let the other woman kill the little human. She had no need for him. Kornval on the other hand... he might not take kindly to that.

She weighed her options. She could interfere and jerk the human by the hoodie high in the air and then toy with him as he dangled and gasped for air and then risk the wrath of the other woman. She could also do nothing and let Kornval handle it. The little human was to be his sire after all.

She turned away from them all and began to walk down the alley toward the street. She shook her head in disgust and then turned back toward them. "While you three are having your fun with this worthless human, I'll be out looking for a weapon shop, or have you completely forgotten that?"

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-29-2007, 03:37 PM

Korval stepped in front of the man with his Katana in one hand then cut his arm and put it in front of the girl. "Drink i know you need blood i have fed to night and the full moon is tomorrow so it will be just like human blood and not give you my knowledge and strength."

"As for you human," he points his sword at him, "Tomorrow night is the full moon and you have an opportunity to become something magnificent. Your courage is what leads me to give you this opportunity. The last of my sires were killed by a hunter that is more than human i never see him even after the damage is done. That is why i look for bravery in my sires. As for you little girl you have never been a complete vampire your master held the true power from you. I can give you that but not until tomorrow. As for tonight the sun is soon to rise since my offer has been extended so will my name I am Kornval the last ancient ninja. If you accept my proposal tomorrow night you will drink my blood just one drop will do it and all my training and strength will be transferred to you."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2007, 03:58 PM

What was this madness! Cursed on every level. He had been fucking cut. CUT! CURSES! Geh he had to move, the man was good he hadn't hit anything, but he never fought with any injury that could be a liability. Curses curses curses! He was gone,

"Will destroy you later. Be forsaken."

What was this, what the hell was this? The thoughts were flooding now, what had he just seen? What had he just known? What did he just fight? He had to get home. Had to get home and call his wife. Get home and figure this whole thing out.

Curses.

What was he in now?

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 09-30-2007, 02:36 AM

Curses, he interfered. The human had even been just within her reach, had she the strength to stand and overpower him with speed. Too late for that. She looked at the male's arm, blood running from the self-inflicted gut. Pride asked her to turn her head aside, but she could smell it. She could smell it, and it would stop the craving, stop the weakness for the moment. Hesitatingly, she wrapped a hand around his wrist, and bent her head over the cut. Putting her mouth over the blood, she drank, feeling her strength return. When she knew she now had the energy to be able to hunt, she pulled away, and wiped her mouth with the bank of her hand. Lipstick and blood were taken off, to be worried about later. Standing up in a smooth motion, she bowed to Kornval. She heard all his words, and she had thought about them. Yet, she still did not know what to do.

"I will still hunt this night, and will find you both again tomorrow. I do not know if I will accept your offer. It has been an interesting night," she turned to regard Rose, and then Kornval again," I know both your names, as meaningless as that is to me. I am Chesney, though no one has called me thus in a hundred years."

With her hands in her pockets, she walked away, unconsciously going the opposite way of the human. Meandering, though careful to keep an eye on the lightening sun, she found a homeless wretch down some stinking alley. He was warm, and he had blood, and that was all she cared. No one would miss him, he'd just be another victim of a mysterious affliction. When his life was gone, she laid him down on the ground, and walked away. Somewhere to spend the day was not too far away, and she jumped up onto a roof top to scout the fastest way.

The colour of the sky made her nervous, and she ran as fast as she could, all the way to the underground basement room she had enthralled a hapless man to let her "live" in. Letting herself in silently, she locked the door behind her, her eyes adjusting to the complete darkness. Making her way out of habit, she washed her hands in a utility sink, before undressing. Curling up on a dusty, worn mattress, she went into the state of hibernation that was instinctual for her, and let her pass the day storing her energy.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-30-2007, 10:33 AM

Rose stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the one who called herself Chesney suckle the blood from the human's arm. She turned her gaze to Kornval. Her cheeks were taught and her jaw clenched. "Did you just call me "little girl" Kornval?" she hissed, her tone incredulous. "You and I just met only a short while ago. You know nothing about me, and yet you patronize me by calling me LITTLE GIRL?!" Rose was pissed. Secret ninja warrior whatever the hell he was didn't matter to her.

She turned away from him in a huff, her blood raging, the scent of the human's blood calling to her. She bit down on her lip to resist the urge to feed herself. She gave a short nod to Chesney as she walked away. "I'm going home as it is nearly sunrise. You have fun with your future sire. If you can be less condescending we'll speak again about my full "potential" and whether or not it has been withheld. For now, you and your human are welcome to stay in my home." Not waiting for a response she began to walk toward the convention center toward home.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-01-2007, 04:16 PM

(just as a note Korval cut his own arm i should have been more specific.)

"Not you, Rose." but she was already gone he focused on his arm which was healing and had already stopped bleeding. "Vampires these days take no pride in there names now days. I suppose long gone is the time of the great masters dueling with what seemed unending power. My master could never transform into bats or any other familiar but after drinking the blood of Sanarious I and all my sires now have that power. I just hope it is enough to kill this hunter."

He then turned into a black dog and casually walked to the nearby park sliding into a small cave opening he glanced out to see the sun break over the horison, and he ducked down deeper into his chamber. He took is true form and slid into the coffin to sleep.