Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM

The sense of fear hit Rose hard. Her first impression of Chesney was not of a woman who was meek and fearful of her surroundings. What had happened that changed all that? What was the easy way?

Too many questions and very little time to worry about it. Her eyes shifted to the human who was basking in the glory of the light. She wondered if Kornval still meant to sire him. She would forget about him now as she heard voices coming from the back near the rectory and the priest's quarters. She slunk through the shadows to see if she could get a better look.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2007, 09:47 PM

The priest motioned for Korval to lay on a table. Kornval climbed up and lay on his back while the priest began with healing rites and blessings, even though they caused every nerve in his body pain, he began to heal from this wound of pure evil.

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 10-28-2007, 06:04 PM

Chesney drew into herself, and she didn't follow the priest and Kornval, nor did she call to Rose. She retreated to the statue of Mary, the most gentle of all the statues. Hugging her knees to her chest, she closed her eyes and tried to keep the horrid memories of childhood at bay.

Shivering, all she could do was repeat to herself silently, It'll be over soon. It'll be over soon.

What it was that would be over, she didn't know or care. She just wanted out of the church, desperately. It then hit her, that Kornval had lied to her. There had been no highly trained guards, no fight. Just a frightened old priest. Realization was like a kick in the stomach, and her eyes flew open. She hissed quietly to herself, and then drew herself up to her feet.

She was in the priest's back room in the blink of an eye, and looming over Kornval who was lying on a table. Baring her elongated canines at the elder, she snarled, "Why did you lie to me? I did not want you to sire me, and then you lie about a highly trained guard. Give me a reason why I should not kill you now!"

pillow_maiden
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to pillow_maiden

Old 10-28-2007, 11:34 PM

vivian walked into the church hoping to find some answers to what has happend to her. the only sound that there was, was the taps of her combat boots. her long black hair swished queitly against its self. she had reasently become a vampire, she had no idea what was going on, one minute she was walking to the store and the next minute she was laying in a cold dark alleyway with a throbbing pain in her neck. all she new was that she was not human any more.she felt rediculious walking into a church, she wasnt exactly what you would call dressed for the part, she was wearing black and red tripp pants, with a black shirt with her favorite band on the front. *sigh*. she walked in to confessinal booth. she didnt really know what to do so she sat there and waited.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 AM

He was behind her with a smile. It was an awkward smile as he brought a few facts across the table for her. She thought he lied, but did he, well the idea was awkward too,

"First, this place is large. Second just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it isn't there. Look at yourself. Finally even those you see can be far more threatening than what you may have guessed. Look at myself."

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-29-2007, 07:28 AM

Rose followed the voices to the priest's quarters and peeked through the door. She saw Kornval lying on a table with a frightened priest looking over him. Chesney and the human seemed to be having some words although Rose could not make them out.

Sensing someone coming up behind her, Rose quickly shot up in to the rafters and the safety of the shadows. She would not be caught unaware.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 10:22 PM

I haven't lied the priests robes alone give him a barrier against us and if these healing rituals aren't finished and the power behind them pulled away by the priest, I will die. Just a word from his mouth can bring any of us to an even more weakened state. Just being on holy ground has made you feel sorrow and dread from earlier in life.

I am reliving my first love die by the hand of my master. His eyes squinted and he ground his teeth in pain, and he couldn't stop from trying to project into everyones mind of an image of a Japaneses woman saying goodbye to a slightly younger man, obviously not Kornval. Then the same man finding her in a bloody heap, killed by loss of blood from multiple cuts with a blade. In her hand a flower slightly drooped with a symbol on one of the petals which Kornval recognized as his name.

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 10-30-2007, 03:18 AM

She whirled on the human, and hissed. There was truth inherent in his words, but she would not, no, could not accept them. Not from him. "Human. I did not address you. Go find something to be obsessed with somewhere else."

Turning back to Kornval, she ignored the presence of the priest. Chesney's anxiety level was heightening, and every fibre of her being was practically screaming at her to leave the church, leave the memories behind to find someplace where she could be calm. She listened without grasping what the elder said, occasionally glancing up with scorn at the priest, before pacing nervously. As he paused for breath, she spat , "I don't believe in the power of God or that which is holy. You know nothing of my past, and I would not care for you to know me. Priests have no magic, as God is not magic. Speak not to me of words that will bring us to our knees; I will not have you speak to me of incantations."

Kornval kept talking, as if all she had said had passed by his ears. He dithered about some first love who had been killed by his master. The words first love struck some chord, deep down inside of her, that she could not listen to his words. She fled from the healing, fled from the church, and scaled up onto a roof top. Throwing her head back, she let out the pent up neurotic emotion in one long howl. The inhuman cry was piercing, and would no doubt send shivers up the spines of those who could hear, who were only human.

It was beyond Chesney to care of the hunter nearby, as she sank to her knees and sobbed out what could not be expressed in words. Beating a fist into the rooftop, she was oblivious to everything around her, as she dealt with her psychological pains the only way she knew how.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2007, 10:15 PM

Kornval felt the priest's rites end and the pain lift from him.

He took control of his mind and stopped the images from entering his head. That face the woman was who he had loved as a human. Only the image was not his own but forced into his mind. The hunter he now knew who the hunter had been. "Hieka what was her brother's name" he uttered to himself and was unable to keep the thought from being sent to his new sire.

The priest heard his words and responded, "The hunter who fights for Hieka his lost sister. That would be the hunter Koji."

Kornval stopped dead in his tracks "You're right and he is my enemy tonight... But how do you know that name father he like me only tells those he trusts or attempts to kill.

"He came to me in a dream and threatened me this church and the whole church body if i helped you. But he cannot enter onto this holy ground. I was surprised you could." The priest said.

Kornval replied, "Only because i have an open invitation to any Catholic Church from The Pope. And now we should be leaving. Thank you again father." He then gave the proper farewell: "Speak my name Kornval into tho mark of the Knights Templar if you ever need my assistance."

He spoke to the minds of all who had come with him "We should leave now and find this Koji." And privately to Chesney "You should be able to use telepathy now. I did not keep any of my abilities from passing to you. Unlike your former master."

pillow_maiden
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to pillow_maiden

Old 10-30-2007, 11:32 PM

as vivian waited she hear voice coming from the priest chambers and didnt like what she was hearing so she left as quicly as she could.
when she got out of the church she felt a bit of anguish, she still hadnt found out what she wanted.
"damnit" she muttered to herself, she had noone to turn to in the world now and all she felt was lonlyness where her heart used to beat.
she walked down the cold streets keeping her head down jsut incase she ran into someone that she knew, she didnt want to involve any one from her human life in this, incase things got dangerous.
as she walked down the streets she thought to herslef, about what had happend and why she had heard those hostile voices in the church, maybe someone forgot to put money in the collection plate that week. she chuckled silently to herself. then in the corner of her eye she saw some one, she thought they looked familar, but she wasnt shure, so she bounded off into a dark alley to hide. and there she sat for hours alone in the dark.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 11-01-2007, 05:48 PM

"My obsessions seem right around here. Though if you cannot accept right, then continue to live in the psychological dark."

He felt the face from Kornval, but he wasn't sad, the odd thing was a past moment, when he heard stories and felt emotions he tended to try not to feel them, that made you foolish, instead he would try to understand them, and that made him aware. Truly the sight was bad, but he considered an eternity a long time to deal with pain, and he was painfully human, able to get over what should be eternal grief, in mere moments. Aside from the fact he had someone who's death would hurt him greatly, he could always destroy that part of himself that relied on love, and once more overcome a great tragedy of his life. Just by being human, and wasn't he supposed to become more so in this false death?

Course after all this poignant force of Dogma and so forth he felt the internal feeling become a voice, that voice being Kornval, and his suggestion causing him for the first time today, screwing with him a little,

"Excuse me if I seem just a little skeptical. But if you have issues fighting this disciple of Satan, then how in the name of this Lord's church am I going to stand up to him?"

He pulled out his crossbow, and pushed an bolt back,

"I don't think I can shoot as fast as him anyway."

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 02:42 AM

Two robed figures enter from behind the pulpit carrying bold guns and swords. "You must leave now."

Kornval retorted, "I have an open invitation. Plus you should know what happens when the right hand of satin fulfills his revenge."

The two men seemed not to know what he was talking about.

"Ok I will leave but i need a place to go somewhere defensible. I cant do this alone. I don't know where to go."