Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Aya_san Send a message via MSN to Aya_san

Old 10-19-2007, 03:37 AM

Creatures of the Night

It is currently 2045. Vampire, Lycans and other dangerous creatures of the night have broken free of their prison deep down in the earth. Many had thought that they were safe, for these were only legends, myths and pieces of imagination. However, one night deep in the sandy dunes of Facir, one lone explorer found an unknown chamber that was uncovered by the ever shifting sands. Opening it, he unwillingly released these creatures from their 5 thousand year imprisonment. Now it's up to 5 friends from Jelvizen to stop the monsters before the earth is destroyed. The fate of the human race rests upon these brave soul's shoulders...

Rules!

I know that none of us likes these things, but whether we like it or not, they have to be kept...

No Swearing! (only exception: need it for emphasis. I will tell you if it is. If not, then you're going on the black list!)
PM all profiles to me. Any other methods will NOT be accepted.
You can only have a max of 2 characters, and each character has to be a different color. (ie. 1st character 2nd character)
You MUST post at least once a week. If not, then I will send you a warning PM and give you a week to reply and tell me why you weren't on. If I don't get back from you, then you will be taken out of the RP. If you give me a good enough reason as to why you weren't on for two weeks in a row, I will let you back in.
Follw the ToS (do I really have to say this?)

If all of them are kept, then you are as good as staying for good.

Profile Skeleton
Code:
Username:
Name:
Race:(If you want to be one of the 5 main characters, tell me here.)
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:
Powers:(only 1)
Drawbacks:(any flaws that comes with having said powers)
Weapons:(Only 2)
Misc. Info:
Profiles

Heros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya_san
Username:Aya_san
Name:Aya Yoshida
Race:Human (one of the 5 heros)
Appearance:Aya Yoshida
Bio:She was born into a middle-class family, and moved to Jelvizen when she was little more than 7 years old. She has been friends with the same 4 people since she has moved here.
Personality:Loving, caring to the point of almost mothering.
Powers:(only 1) Control of Air.
Drawbacks:Gets tired and sick easily.
Weapons:A staff with a red gem set on the top that helps her to control her powers. She can also use it in normal combat.
Misc. Info:She has a pet owl named Hana, who is with her at all times. She found Hana when she was out in the woods, took her home and made her better. Since then, Hana is her constant companion besides her 4 human friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curse
Username: Curse
Name: Artemis Campbell
Race: Human (one of the five heros)
Appearance: Artemis and his Clothes
Bio: His past is always kept under wraps, and he's a very quiet person, so his history is never spoken to anybody who is (currently) alive.
Personality: When in the mood for talking with other people, he's rather friendly and very caring - his main priority are the four people in his life, or so he says.
Power: Can use paralyzation the moment he touches a person.
Drawbacks: Tends to not pay attention, so he can end up paralyzing friends - or even himself.
Weapons: A sword (constantly held in a sheath at his side) and a pair of daggers in the belts on his pants.
Misc. Info: Infatuated with one of the other four. Easily persuaded by money if need be, but neither one of these are obvious to other people.[/size]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormRose
Username: StormRose
Name: Amber Belle
Age: 17 years, 5 months, 29 days, 6 hours, 3 minutes 48 seconds 49...50...51... (Really... She just alternates between mental ages of 10 and 25)
Race: Human (One of the five please...^^;;)
Appearance: Amber
Bio: You know how that saying goes, born with a silver spoon in their mouth? amber was born wit ha pair of reading glasses and an encyclopedia in hand. Not really, but you catch my drift. Amber was speaking in complete sentences by 18 months, and she could read simple words before she was three. She was reading chapter books (and not the little child ones) before she lost her first tooth.) A very smart little cookie, no? She's been friends with Aya
Personality: A genius is one way of putting it. Amber is a strategist, and she's best at logicingthrough courses of action in moment. Beign a genius isn't her power. Some of it comes naturally, but she's spent many a gorgeous day inside studying her brains out. she understands there are thigns she can't do. and she lets others do them. But when the time comes when she can help, best to step aside.
Powers:Premonition/Precedent- This power, when she touches an object, reveals the future of something to do with the object, or, reveals the past of the obeject. Either way, it's normally a burst of barely cohesive images. While she sees them, she describes them outloud, as afterwards, she barely remembers what she saw. Hence, she tries to keep people around.
Drawbacks:The entire thing is a flaw. but most importantly, it takes up precious secodns, and she has zero control of this power.Not to mention, sometimes you just don't want to know what happened, or what will happpen
Weapons:Amber isn't so much a fighter as a thinker. Hence, she's the one most likely to be kidnapped. Amber is rather against hurting people.
Misc. Info: Her dream is to work in crime scene investigations, To put this power she's stuck with to good use. She has no pets, but she's very good with technology and can get a little testy when people doubt her intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy1
Username:Stormy1
Name:Jason Thoharris.
Race:Human(one of the five please ^_^)
Appearance:
Bio:His mother and father died when he was at a young age, he lived with his aunt and unlce till recently when he moved out.
Personality:Always on guard and watching out for others, the only time he realaxes is inside the safey of his home. Caring and has a softness for kids.
Powers:Empath
Drawbacks:depending on the emotion his sencing, he could harm someone or get himself killed.
Weapons:Glock and Browning (two types of guns) with silver bullits.
Misc. Info:He plans to educate young ones when everything is put back to order, he wants to teach about the paranormal.
Vampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindpollution
Username: mindpollution
Name: Plague
Race: Vampire
Appearance:
Bio: Plague was born into a family that soon died. She was then raised by a family friend until adulthood when that person passed away too. Regardless of her tragedies, she acts as though nothing happens.
Personality: She doesn't really have a personality, her mind and mood never changes.
Powers: The power of illusion/psychic.
Drawbacks: She's gets headache's being around a large crowd of people.
Weapons: Her trick bag and a classic romainian sword.
Misc. Info: She has a small pet fox named Synyster that usually sits on her shoulder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Girl
Username: The Lost Girl
Name: Caitlin
Race:(If you want to be one of the 5 main characters, tell me here.) Vampire
Appearance: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../girl357zf.jpg
Bio: Was born a vampire in the year 1293 B.C. and had always wished for a different life. She wants to make things right with the humans so she decides to side with them.
Personality: She is a good hearted person who is very strong and a good ally. She never would do anything to hurt another living being unless they were evil.
Powers:(only 1) All of her abilities are 10 times better than an average human.
Drawbacks:(any flaws that comes with having said powers) It's hard for her to grasp her powers.
Weapons:(Only 2) Two obsidian swords that she keeps in the folds of her dress.
Misc. Info: She loves animals and the color green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy1
Username:Stormy1
Name:Storm Orin
Race:Vampire
Appearance:
Bio:Storm was bitten at a young ages, when she first found that she was no longer a human but a vampire she hated herself and what she had become. She afflicted harm on herself as a punishment and didnt get into the temptaion to drink blood. After 2 years of punishing herself she met another just like her who taught her to love what she had become.
Personality:
Powers:Can walk through walls, people, floors, ect.
Drawbacks:Sometimes falls threw houses.
Weapons:Fingure nails turn into long sharp silver blades.
Misc. Info:Has a weekness for wolfs and fluffy cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edana Little Flame
Username: Edana Little Flame
Name:Mateus
Race:vampire
Appearance:He has short white hair which he usually spikes up. his eyes are a piercing purple eyes which turn into a very bright red when he gets angry. full lip, he is about 6' 5", medium built.
Bio: He has a twin sister whom has a dark secrete which he trys to help her hide. he believes that by keeping to himself he will be able to do this. his sister and him where born vampires so this is all he knows. When his parents where killed by humans who did not understand them, Mateus took on a dark side.
Personality:Mateus usually trys to keep to him self and not get involved with others and there affairs. he gets angered easily by people whom ask him to many questions or stair at him and his sister for to long, though he is an easy going guy.
Powers:he has the ability's of any vampire and he needs only to see you once and he will be able to find you any where.
Drawbacks:When he is trying to seek out someone that person can also see him for a brief moment, but only his face.
Weapons:hand combat is his only style, he believes weapons are to impersonal, he would prefer to have his oponites staring him in the eyes with there own fear stricken eyes and hear them begging for mercie.
Misc. Info:secretly he longs to be human.
Lycan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naleh
Username: Naleh
Name: Misha Norten
Race: Lycan
Appearance: Is a medium-sized girl with mousy brown shoulder-length hair and dark almost black eyes. She has a few freckles that cross sprinkle over her nose making her look pretty young and innocent. Usually seen wearing jeans and cheapo t-shirts and around her neck is a delicate golden locket with her name engraved in the back. Her Lycan form looks like a huge overgrown brown wolf with golden eyes...and like all transformed Lycans, very dangerous looking.
Bio: Doesn't remember much from before she woke up from that long sleep. However the first thing she did was seperate from the others and do a little sight seeing...and getting some clothes. Has only one keepsake from her previous live, a small golden locket that refuses to open with age.
Personality: Can be quite hyper sometimes, and pretty childish, besides eating meat she loves sweets. Doesn't care about what happens to the others as long as she survives so will do anything to make sure she lives whether it be killing or bargining. She does have some pride and will however refuse to beg.
Powers:Besides being able to turn into a big wolfgirl you mean? She can also shapechange into a regular brown wolf.
Drawbacks: She can only do this in her Lycan form, still weak against silver, can't change back until sunrise, is harder to control, and it's harder to defend since she can't use weapons. The only thing she uses this form for is running away.
Weapons: Is good with daggers, and keeps two curved blades on her at all times.
Misc. Info: Eats mostly raw animal meat she steals from supermarkets, and usually shuns human meat, would rather eat someones pet than do that. At least that way she'd be harder to find. Doesn't care much for her own kind ether, thinking them too violent and agressive. However is easily bought via candy or brownies.
Mixed Races

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edana Little Flame
Username:Edana Little Flame
Name:Moura
Race:Vampire/Human
Appearance:x
Bio:She was born to two vampires and her twin brother is a vampire, but she has a dark secret...she was born with a disease that the doctors diagnosed as JUST PLAIN WEIRD...she was born a HUMAN! her brother fights this everyday, she is lonely and feels abandon. all her life her family lived a different one then her. she never got to see them because while she lived in the day they lived in the night. her brother would try to sneak into her room at night and wake her up but her parents would scold him. as they got older and her parents where killed her brother decided it was best to hide this little detail and she has been living her life as a vampire.
Personality:Bubbly, easy to get along with, tries to fit in with everyone...so much that it sometimes gets her into trouble.
Powers:she has the sight of a vampire.
Drawbacks:sometimes she sees things she would rather not.
Weapons:she uses a two katana swords.
Misc. Info: she fears that she is putting her brothers life in danger.
White List
These people are my little helpers/angels

Black List
If you end up here... >.> That's your own faults for not being smart...

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-19-2007, 10:37 PM

This sounds fun

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 09:14 PM

Aya walked along the road, Hana flying slightly ahead, scouting. One can never be too careful, especially in a time like this...

Curse

Old 10-21-2007, 03:08 AM

((ooc: yay~ This'll be fun.))

Artemis had been following Aya from a distance, since he was told to keep an eye on her in case anything happened. He was sure she could handle herself, but he did have to admit... he was worried too.

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 05:13 PM

Plague was merely walking across some tree tops and noticed the strange being and her owl. Synyster's hackles raised slightly. Plague stroked him gently with a smirk. "Nothing to fear, I'm sure. But let's have fun. We'll keep an eye on this one."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-21-2007, 09:01 PM

(Can I post yet or what?)

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 09:35 PM

(OCC://yes you can post now)

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-22-2007, 09:51 PM

((I would assume if our profile is up we're allowed to post...))

She'd been working around the clock, examining evidences and doing research on how to take care of these invading mosnters. But they were only human after all. Even if they did have gifts.

The answer came, and she hesitated to implement it. She slid off the glove she'd been using to handle the piece of rock she'd gotten her hands on, a rock from the ruins that had released these creatures. Cautiously, she let her hand rest on the stone, her mind whisking her off, and out of the present. She saw what had happened, seeming further and further back, until finally it hit when this stone had been laid in place, sealing the creatures within. Images flooded her mind for a moment longer beofre fading.

Amber sighe,d putting her glove back on and tossing the stone back into the canvas bag. Hurriedly, she grabbed her coat, and picked up the bag, throwing the strap over her shulder and quickly striding out the door, her brown hair whipping with the speed of her walk.

"I need Artemis and Aya." The others would find out in due time, there was no doubt of that. Hurriedly, she searched, and in what seemed like forever, she found her. "Aya! Where's Artemis? I have that sample from Facir! And it might have some clues on what to do, or at the very least, shed some light on those who put them in there!"

She was out of breath, that was for sure.

Snarry
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2007, 01:04 AM

I think if I were a 'creature of the night' it would be a vampire!! Because I personally think that there are So many different creatures of the night, but for some reason ever since I've gotten into Ann Rice I'm in love with them.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 08:48 PM

Aya's spine tingled, causing her to shiver slightly. Hana flew back onto her shoulder, looking into her eyes, hooting worriedly. Aya smiled and stroked the owl's feathers. "Don't worry. I'm fine." She whispered, continuing her walk towards her home. She thought that she was being watched, but the moment passed. When Amber called out, she whipped around so fast that Hana had to take off in order for her not to be thrown off. "Oh... It's you, Amber..." She heaved a sigh of relief. "No, I haven't seen Artemis... not since yesterday. Why? Did it have something to do with the secret trip you took last week?"

{{Sorry that I wasn't on lately... I was a bit busy with school xP

@Snarry: That's good that you would want to be, but unless you're submitting a profile anytime soon, I suggest you delete your post. This is a strictly RP thread... sorry if I'm being mean, but this has happened before with my other threads and I will not tolerate it any longer.

@LostGirl: Of course you can post. As long as I've told you that you're accepted, go right ahead!!}}

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 11:19 PM

Amber gave a nod. "Yeah... Something...relatively bad has happened Aya. I'm not exactly sure exactly how much of it we can stop, or even if it's possible to stop... but... Oh, where are the others? I'd rather not explain this more than once..." She looked nervous, and she was clutching her canvas bag to her with more than a litle fear on her face. As if it were goign to disappear.

Curse

Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 PM

Artemis peered through the trees at Aya, noticing Amber run towards her from the corner of his eye. He couldn't hear them, but he was sure by the way that Amber had been acting that there was something wrong. His eyes narrowed a moment before he stepped through the woods, moving onto the road, pulling the hood over his head down and speaking to get their attention. "Aya. Amber. What's the problem?" He had a concerned tone, his expression seeming rather stern.

((ooc: it's okay, Aya! It's nice to see you're still around, at least. XD))

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-23-2007, 11:36 PM

Plague sat down on a tree branch hidden behind some leaves watching the ongoing scene with a slight curiosity. She really didn't care to get involved but if she was bored enough she'd do something mischevious. Synyster layed on her lap and watched as well, his bright green eyes shining in the light that peered from behind the leaves.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 03:39 AM

((Sorry, I meant to put this in my first one..XD It's fine, Aya. As long as you aren't abandoning it.))

Amber smiled as Artemis emerged, a sweet smile, if still a little nervous about it. "Rumours...I thought it was just rumours...but I went anyway..." She didn't make much sense right now, and she knew it, but she was trying. "Chaos. Calamity. Total cacophany!"

Now she DEFINITELY wasn't making much sense.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-24-2007, 08:30 PM

Aya waved absentmindedly at Artemis. "What are you talking about? What's a total cacophony?" She touched Amber on the arm to calm her down. "And on what rumors? Where did you go off to?" She knew that she was asking for too much at once, but things are getting serious, and she needs to know. Everyone needs to know what Amber knows before they're all doomed to eternal night...

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 09:38 PM

The comfort of her friends convinced Amber to stop and take a deep breath, closing her eyes as she did. Gathering her thougths, she spoke slowly.

"Rumors...Rumors that someone had foudn something out in Facir. Something wicked. I went out, found what was left of what appeared to be a tomb of sorts. Soemthing had been locked in there...somethings is more accurate..." she paused, shuddering. "I didn't touch the walls in there, scared of what I might find...scarlet stains..." Her voice was breaking up now.

"T-this rock I brought back. It has to tell us what was in there... but you know how my talent works. I don't remember." She set the bag down, trembling a bit. "This is big guys...I kid you not."

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2007, 04:04 AM

Aya gasped silently as Amber brought out the rock. It was a drabby brown piece of rock, but with scarlet spots on the only smooth side of it. The spots glistened as if it was still fresh, although in reality it was several years since the blood had been split on it. "I-I heard something about this tomb thing too... on the news, but I thought that it was like the mummies in Egypt, that it was just a bunch of old ruins..." She sighed breathlessly, looking at the rock. This wasn't the first time that she wished that Amber could remember what she had seen...

Curse

Old 10-27-2007, 04:02 AM

Artemis nodded to the girls as they acknowledged him, though from what they had been saying to each other, he was slightly confused. His eyes darted between the two as they talked to each other, even glancing at the little movements that they had done.

From the way that Amber had been trembling, he had to resist comforting her with a hand on her shoulder. Looking down at the rock and to Aya, he thought for a moment. "I think we'd be better off going inside for now. I know this is bad, but I'm not even sure where the others are right now..."

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 04:38 AM

Nodding, she looked at Hana. "Scout ahead, girl. See if you can find the other two." Hooting, Hana took off gently, her wings flapping silently into the sky. Wrapping an arm around Amber, she led her towards her house. "come on, Amber. My house is nearby." She glanced at Artemis. "We can talk there..."

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 01:38 AM

Misha Nortan was in an alley nearby the trio looking like a huge overgrown brown wolf. Her rips showed that she hadn't eaten in a while, and her eyes had that glassy hungry look. Her nails clicked against the concrete ground as she lowered her head lapping thirstily from a dirty puddle. At the sound of a squeek her ears perked and she crouched spotting a rat. Misha pounced upon the small creature and gobbled it down quickly like a bite sized candybar... she was still hungry.

mindpollution
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 09:23 PM

Plague was rather tired of just sitting there so she decided to react to the others. She drew a card from her deck and threw it, getting it firmly stuck in the ground. It then grew to about 7 feet tall and it turned into a fun house mirrir. Plague and Synyster appeared in its reflection instead of Aya. Plague stared at Aya with an emotionless expression.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2007, 07:36 PM

Aya screamed when she saw the mirror appear out of nowhere. "Who-Who are you?" She asked, staring at the girl who had appeared in the mirror.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 07:05 PM

If Aya thought she was nervous, Amber nearly broke down right then and there. She shrieked and scampered back a few steps, clutching that canvas bag to her chest. Her breath was coming out in long and heavy huffs.

"I-It begins..." She whispers onto the wind.

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2007, 03:26 PM

She walked up to the mirror tentatively, and forced herself to look at the thing in the eye. "Wh-what are you?" She said, her voice amazingly no shaking from fright.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 11-04-2007, 05:49 PM

Amira sat nursing her drink at a bar. To her right was a young man about the age of twenty asking her if she cared for a cigeratte. To her left was a cute couple laughing together over something said in their whispered conversation. She sighed, taking the cigeratte that was being offered to her and allowed the man to light it.