Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 08:17 AM

As soon as Risa had left the cabin, Shayna had begun repacking the drawers so they would actually close. A few moments later, she stuck her head out of the door to see what everyone else was doing. They were all standing around, talking. She heard the word explore, and cave.

She ran toward them all quickly and excitedly, "I wanna come, I wanna come!" She exclaimed with a grin. "I'm wicked bored. Nothing to do in my cabin."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-18-2007, 05:20 PM

Amanda shook her head slightly excited to be doing something other than making bracelets. She looked at the path they were going to take with interest.

Sarah sighed slightly with impatience. She wanted to get on the path since she wanted to know a bit more about the people there. She didn't know why she was interested though.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-18-2007, 08:23 PM

She smiled at the group that had formed, most of who she'd already met. "Should we introduce ourselves to eachother first though?" She asked to one of the girls she didn't know yet.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2007, 03:32 AM

"we could but I would prefer to judge you all by your actions and not your names"

Clara told the girl who had just asked her a the question.

anyway I'm sure we will all bond over the next few weeks but if your really interested I'm Clara and I'm here to find anything and everything thats out of the ordinary.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-20-2007, 03:43 AM

Amanda smirked slightly at the comment realizing how strange it was for someone to say that. She was thinking about how she could word her next statement now.

"Well Clara," she said boldly. "If you think that one should judge someone by their actions rather than your name I see that you are overly confident in the fact that you automatically think you are the leader! Then there is the matter of fact way you stated that you'd prefer to judge people by their actions than their names and then presented your own name."

Sarah rolled her eyes in annoyance at Amanda's comment. She would just have to state the girl's name herself. "Well so you all know my name is Sarah and the girl who just decided to express her opinion so openly is Amanda."

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 PM

Clara smirked at Amanda and decided she would take the bait and butt heads with her.

"I never claimed to be the leader I just stepped into it because I it was convenient to do so instead of standing around asking, so what do you want to do? but if you have a problem with it step up to the plait or back off! I have better things to think about then your snide comments. and anyway just because I prefer to judge peoples actions and not there names doesn't mean everyone feels the same way as I do and I'm not going to forse my way of thinking on anyone. everyone here is welcome to know my name if they want to I'm just saying I don't really care about theres."

Clara said every word in the calmest way possible and with a smile on her face. after all it was a little early to make enemy's and this girls attitude would be her own undoing so the calmer Clara staid the better off she was in the long run.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-21-2007, 12:42 AM

She smiled and laughed to herself at the little fight. "Well I'm Risa, nice to meet everyone I haven't met already!" She said with a smile, choosing to ignore the fight and trying not to make any enimies...yet.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2007, 02:40 AM

Amanda scoffed slightly at the girl's come back. "Ah so it was convenient for you to become a dictator then?" she snapped back. "So tell me how does it feel to be on a pedestal Hitler? Or should I just call you Stalin? Or maybe Mussolini? OH wise Miss Fascism, tell me where's your posse?" She seemed to be rather excited over an argument and felt like she could go on. Amanda smirked slightly when she was done with her little monologue.

Sarah looked over at Risa for a moment and considered going off on her own so that she wouldn't have to listen to these two bickering, although she could see potential in knowing that these to fight.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2007, 02:50 AM

Clara through her head back and laughed at the girl in front of her.

"your way to funny! I told you if you want to be leader I really don't care, but for the love of god put up or shut up and stop yelling and bitching like your 3 years old and don't want to play nice with the other kids on the playground."

Clara looked the girl strait in the eye and said every word with a frown but she remained totally calm.
Crossing her arms over her chest and standing tall she looked down the 4 inches she had on the shorter girl waiting pashently for her to respond.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2007, 03:00 AM

Amanda frowned and ignored her deciding it wouldn't be worth her energy to take the role because then she herself would have to be considered a hypocrite. She looked away as if nothing had gone between them, completely ignoring the girl. She made enemies far faster than she made friends and the girl's height didn't intimidate her at all.

Sarah grinned slightly when they stopped fighting pleased that it had at least come to an end. She started to walk a little bit. She was sick of just standing around listening to people talk.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2007, 03:34 AM

She couldn't help but giggle a little at the two fighting like little kiddies. She walked over to Sarah "How mature are these two?" She asked overly sarcastic with a grin.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2007, 04:09 AM

Sarah was surprised to find herself laughing at this idea. She shook her head slightly at the two who were bickering, or had been bickering.

"It's foolish I must say," she said politely. "To argue in such a manner. It is not becoming of young women to do such things."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2007, 04:25 AM

She nodded and laughed for the hundreth time at the two fighting, but didn't say anything else on that subject "Now that all our preblems are...'settled', to the caves?" She made air quotes when she said settled and asked the whole group the question.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2007, 02:57 AM

Clara looked up and nodded at the others " ok to the caves" she said with a smile as she started off in that direction.
after all there was really nothing else to fight about not that that had been a fight anyway that had been her defending her actions over something as small as saying "lets go to the caves" that Amanda girl really rubbed her the wrong way but Clara decided to let it go this one time, but if that girl ever messed with her again...

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2007, 03:02 AM

She smiled a followed her, walking next to Sarah, eager to see the caves.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2007, 03:04 AM

Amanda moved forward now not very reluctant at all. She sighed thinking about her actions and what her mother would have told her. She ran to catch up with clara.
"Hey I'm sorry about that," she said a bit sheepishly. "I have a tendency of doing strange things like that without thinking about the consequences which is why I don't get along very well with anyone. Accept my apology?"

Sarah moved forward towards the front of the group but still more off to the side. She was observing everything now with great care. She was excited though about her plan.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2007, 11:39 PM

Clara looked the other girl over trying to decide if she meant what she said of if she was just messing with her but after a few seconds she decided that the matter needed more thought and that Amanda needed to be watched and listened to so that Clara would have a better idea of what was going on in her head.

"apology excepted"

Clara said without the hint of a smile.

"but even though I usually forgive I never forget anything"

Clara smiled after the last word.

"so don't mess with me again."

she said in a joking voice but only really half joking. Clara punched Amanda lightly and playfully on the arm and laughed a little bit.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2007, 11:56 PM

Amanda laughed slightly and punched her back. "Oh trust me," he said. "I'll make sure I don't do anything that stupid again."

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 05:01 AM

Shayna had been quiet through the whole argument, watching in silent amusement. Finally, when everything was said and done, and the apologies were given, she grinned. "Aww, see! Already fighting, arguing, and making up, just how camp is supposed to be!"

She paused for a moment, then looked at Amanda thoughtfully. "Y'know, I think I deserve an apology. You did call me obnoxious..." Stated, folding her arms.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2007, 05:11 AM

Sarah glanced back at the girl. "You know people don't apologize when the truth his state," she said bluntly not really caring what anyone though at first. When she realized what she had said she turned a deep red and bowed her head.

Amanda glanced back at her for a moment. "Then I apologize for that," she said. After she heard the girl's comment she suppressed a laugh succesfully and continued forward.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2007, 07:51 PM

as Clara headed up the trail she thought about the fastest way to explore everything without taking to long and missing dinner. As she got up to the top of the hill they had been climbing she could see the base of the mouton not to far in the distance and what looked to be a small opening not to far to the left that looked like it led into a cave of some sort.

"hay looks like we found something" Clara yelled back to the group as she left the path and headed toward the cave.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 PM

Amanda ran ahead of the group and into the cave anticipating something extremely fascinating. She came to a quick halt though when she found there was a sheer drop off at point. "Be careful coming in here," she called back as she started to lose her balance. She screamed as she fell catching herself with her hands.

Sarah was excited too but just walked quickly up to the cave an entered. When she heard Amanda's scream her first instinct was to go and step on her hands so she'd fall but she changed her mind since that would make her look overly cruel. She bent down and offered a hand to Amanda to help her up.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 08:25 PM

She ran over to Amanda and Sarah to help as well, in case Sarah couldn't pull her up alone.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2007, 09:05 PM

Clara ran into the cave at the sound of Amanda's scream and running to the other girl as fast as she could grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. when she was sure the other girl was out of harms way she smiled at her and said,

sorry but there is no way I was letting you drop! if you had been killed I would have gotten in the most trouble! you know being the leader and all" Clara winked at Amanda and laughed a little to show she was joking and then added,

"and anyway who would I have to butt heads with if you kicked the bucket?"

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2007, 09:10 PM

Amanda was grateful since she saw a certain glint in her cabin mate's expression. She ignored it though and when she was helped up she brushed herself off. "Thanks," she said letting out a sigh.

Sarah nodded slightly as if to say your welcome.