Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-05-2008, 12:03 AM

"I don't know about htese two.. but after this... I'm going to look for my memories... ALso, I have a back up plan to everything... got that?"

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to duppo-lover

Old 01-05-2008, 12:19 AM

Reih smiled again. "You've got bit of an attitude, don't you Xandir? It'll be fun working with you."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-05-2008, 12:21 AM

Xandir made a little smile towards Reih. "I have to agree... you seem like fun to me, too"

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 12:38 AM

"So humor me. How did you find out about Mr.D here?"

((I like that nickname for him lol XD ))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-05-2008, 12:46 AM

"Oh.. Well... my sythe sort of told me..." Xandir explained. "I don't have it with me right now since... come on... a man carrying a sythe in public... that's ridiculous... The sythe tells me when and where other immortals gather... it always has"

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 12:56 AM

"Ah that's an interesting ability. So if you had had it now you would've been able to tell who I was and I probably wouldn't have gotten the chance to attempt leaving before anyone noticed me. Not that I did a very good job even with out it." She had to laugh at her own stupidity at this point. "Basically your almost like a walking reaper for immortals."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-05-2008, 04:56 AM

D sat and watched. He was slightly upset with the argument but something inside him made him stand up very angry and confussed. Something was tempting him, but he could not understand. He stared directly at them as his eyes flamed red and all he could here was Kira's screeching voice. "Something is wrong with Kira!" He said but realizing no one would understand who she was. He didn't have much time to explain but he did state, "She is my daughter and she needs help."

He got up and raced towards a light he knew people could see and moments latter Kira stared blinking at him. She was not invisible to anyone. She was physical... He kind of stared and blinked. "What the hell happened?"

Kira smiled gently. She was only 12 year old girl wearing what appeared to be a small skirt made of silk with hint of gold trim and a small little shirt that was like a tang top. She was darker skinned with long black hair.

"Well I think we have a problem." She said looking around and blinking. "For some reason the gods saw fit that I stand by your side in a physical manner. Of course this does not mean I don't have power over you or what you do." She smiled and then turned to his immortal friends. "Hi, I am Kira. The very daughter he slaughtered." She kind of laughed as if was amusing but all D could do was sigh and kind of frown.

"Did you really need to say that?" D said with some sorrow.

"Well considering you did slaughter me over your own need of power. It does give them the right to know that and plus I did have my revenge. Cursing you was my greatest gift to myself." She giggled and then said, "I guess I am like you." She smiled up at him.

All D could do was laugh. She always managed to create a very joke at the end of what seem to be a horrible thing.

((Figured bring something to the table))

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 05:18 AM

"Well, now I feel comfortable working with you." Rieh said taking another sip of her drink. "It's nice to meet you Kira." She added with another small smile.

Great now I'm traveling with some bratty kid. This day just keeps getting better doesn't it? She thought sarcastically. With a small wag of her finger she pulled up yet another chair for the young girl.

"Here have a seat and tell us about Daddy D over there."

((Hahaha the nicknames keep coming lol. Good idea by the way. ))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-05-2008, 07:13 PM

"Wow... your really something D... to kill a little girl like that for power and greed... If I didn't know any better" Xandir began "I'd think your about the same as me!" Xandir then began to ponder over D. If this guy is willing to kill his own daughter for power then there is no doubt that he'll kill us for his own power and needs. I keep a sharp eye around D.. Who knows... if he find out that there is a way of gaining more power by killing off us.... Then him and I would be in deep battle...

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2008, 12:22 AM

Kira stared at them and said, "Don't worry he will not harm you. One thing he learned in his long years is that killing anyone innocent or killing even his own partners is just going to cause him pain." She laughed. "I am trying to teach him a lesson here."

D sighed and said, "Kira please don't go into story mode, we will be here all day."

She laughed again and said, "Well all I can say is that he was Spartan warrior who was kicked out of Sparta because he killed to much. What kind of dude can get kicked out of Sparta for killing so much?" She eyed D was a small smirk on her face. "Then he ended up in the village of my ancestors who were under attack. He told the village he will save them if he becomes king and takes the chiefs daughter, my mother who at the time was only 12. So they agreed and so on and so forth we become a strong kingdom. I was born and my mother died... Then he saw I had powers from the gods and killed me but in return I cursed him to work the earth and so on and so forth. Anytime he killed an innocent, he will feel it threefold and all that good stuff." She coughed and then said, "In the end he became a good person. He did do a lot but he is getting tired and this will hopefully be his final mission."

She gently smiled and looked at D who just stared at her as if she said something shocking. In fact D was not shocked but more confused by her fast talking.

"Sorry for my daughter. She rants a lot." He stretched his hand and scratched his head as he smiled largely making his eyes sequent.

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 04:09 AM

Rieh lifted her head a bit and spoke in a bored tone, "It's fine, we finally learned the mysterious past of D. It was so thrilling too. Hmph. To tell the truth I'm more interested in how it is someone can be brought back to life. I mean, no offense kid, but it doesn't seem to me that there was much of a point in putting you back on this earth since you didn't effect it too much when you were here last time. What can possibly possess the gods to defy the very laws they abide by to make nature what it is? It seems like a risky move upsetting the balance of life like that."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2008, 04:35 AM

D sighed and figured this would happened, "Don't worry so much about Kira and why she is here. The gods are strange and she maybe of use to us. In fact she has some great powers and maybe that is the reason they risked so much to bring her back. She was apart of me for awhile and her soul was always around. I think maybe the gods need her to do something important."

Kira sat in the corner and just gave a stare. She of course was done speaking and tended to act childish. Then again D did warn her through thought not to act out.

D then faced over to the others,"Okay we better get things ago. We have no clue what those creatures are made of and we better find out soon."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-06-2008, 10:59 PM

"Well, if you want to find out what their made of then give me one to disect and you'll have your answer!" Xandir joked, trying to liven the mood.

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-07-2008, 12:58 AM

"I'd be more than happy to provide one. I've just been dying to kill something lately." Reih said a bit too cheerfully. Without waiting for a response she stood up and put some money on the table. "Do I have permission to leave this time Mr.Xandir? I really do want to get out of this place. The gentlemen next to us have been having nasty thoughts about our waitress and I'm afraid I can't take anymore of their barbaric fantasies clouding my mind."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2008, 02:54 AM

Kira began playing with some box and D just kind of stood there and for a second zoned off watching his daughter. Then a moment latter he was back into whatever he was doing at the time.

"Kill huh?" He laughed. "I am tired of killing but if killing is going to let me fade way, then lets go." He smiled and then stated, "There is one thing. We might have to stay a little longer." He sighed. "The portal is actually below our feet." He looked down and then up.

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-08-2008, 03:06 AM

"You've got to be kidding me.UGH! Can I at least kill the guys next to us? They are literally going to drive me insane!" Reih pleaded, her hand made a move to where one of her pistols were. "I promise to keep it clean and if you want I can make it private. I'll make sure no one will here a peep. But I'd prefer to make them suffer from the same fantasies they force on others if at all possible." She paused for a moment and smiled at herself. "I have a feeling there would be screaming if I took that route though..."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2008, 06:35 PM

D just stared and said, "You are going to learn that killing is not something you should do, especially to those that bother you." He again sighed remembering a past he just wish he could forget. "Anyway we will be killing soon. The basement is were the portal lies. My advice is be ready because when it senses a presence about five demons will come out. Not directly a great thing but if you want to kill, then here is your chance. Also killing with guns is not such a good thing. Usually chopping off the head works." He smiled pulling out a five foot sword from his back.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-10-2008, 11:05 PM

Xandir then stood up while opening up his hand to let a large sythe appear. The blade was like anyother but the staff was that of skulls... human and non-human.

"I guess we should let the blood shed begin," Xandir stated as his eye's became that of the devil himself. "Oh, do I love blood shed.."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-12-2008, 03:48 AM

D just stared at Xandir and slightly smiled at what he remembered of his once home. It was full of skulls of those he killed but of course that haunted him till this day. Kira took out a small dagger and D flashed a gaze, "Were did you get that?"

Kira laughed and said,"Something the gods gave me. A special treat of sorts."

D sighed again and said, "Everyone ready?"

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-12-2008, 05:12 PM

"I'm ready, as you can obviously tell," Xandir reasured.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2008, 11:10 PM

((Well this is dying. We will end it until people decide to post))