Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 09-25-2012, 06:20 AM

Oh I will they were finally nice enough to let me know that it was my grandfather on the account o. O

yes I'm eating it right now in fact and it is a tasty sandwich

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:27 AM

@nonsense: The non-gorilla like ones are.

I can understand why Twilight is popular and The Host is not. Twilight is a fantasy where none of the characters are anything but shells for people to live out fantasies in, while in The Host the characters are strong and not always something that other people would fantasize about wanting to be.

One of my favorite sci fi trilogies was like that (Tamir Trilogy). I had to focus solely on those books to remember what was going on.

@Birdie: Now you're making me hungry.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 06:31 AM

lol sorry I suppose it wouldn't help if I told you I'm eating warm blueberry cobbler with sweet cream now :)

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 06:32 AM

Bund - Ah, now you know what to do at least!

Hmmm. I love a good sandwich, now I'm hungry.

Elysium - I don't understand why some girls fawn over big burly men. They're so ungainly and uneven.

Oh my. That makes horrifying sense. It's a frightening world we live in, with people like that.

I've never heard of the series. Looks interesting from a glance. I love authors that put a lot of detail into their books and worlds. Sometimes it can be absolutely confusing but it fleshes it out so much more.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 06:45 AM

lol sorry everyone didn't mean to make everyone crave dinner XD

But big guys make comfy pillows to lay on :)

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 AM

@Birdie: You're awful. >.>

I like me average sized men all the same.

@nonsense: I'm not a fan of big burly men at all. Never have met a girl who was, but I suppose I don't run in the right circles for that. It creeps most girls out, just like I imagine anorexic looking girls actually creep most guys out.

I think if you look at it in that light, most books with an inexplicable fandom are the same way.

Now that series is a series I would actually recommend reading. I read it years upon years ago and it remains among my top three favorite series of all time.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 06:51 AM

I think it's because I'm so big that I like bigger guys. Hard to feel cute and lady like when you tower over your lover -_- sadly

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 06:58 AM

Bound - Torture, torture! Baaaah! Now I have to make something to eat before bed.

Sometimes wish my girlfriend was a little taller. It's hard to snuggle up and cuddle x3. Everyone's tastes are different and everyone's a little different. I think it's all about someone to just matches.

Elysium - For males I think athletic looks best; lean and toned. Burly guys look really silly in certain outfits. Anorexic looking girls, burly guys (I call it fatty muscle x3), just all look unnatural. I think it's all how you're built. Basically just looking healthy.

Fandoms a frightening force. It's just better to run xD.

I have a rather large shopping cart of books on Amazon, three more books won't make a difference :3. It looks really good.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 06:59 AM

@Birdie: Lol, the world decided to give you a big ole plate of irony when they made your future husband shorter than you, ne?

I just ask for 5'7" or taller. Probably put a cap at 6'. I do NOT like being towered over or being made to feel tiny. It makes me want to have a panic attack. If he has to bend his knees to kiss me, he can find a taller chick.

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 01:04 AM ----------

@nonsense: Burly guys just look silly to me, period. Though, for some reason I find Dwayne Johnson attractive. I couldn't have said it better, though. Been saying for many moons that all I want is healthy.

Yes, I agree. Harry Potter freaks scare me, too.

Lol, no it won't. XD I have been sad for years that Lynn Flewelling hasn't really written a new book since that series was published.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 07:05 AM

Yeah I don't like girls that are skinny or super muscular, I think it just looks to boney and hard. I like my people to have a little squish so they can be good pillows :)

it is lame that russ is so much shorter then me, but lying and snuggling we still make a good fit so I can deal :)

I have finished my food and have to go food shopping now :( I will be back in a few hours though.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 07:07 AM

Awh, well we'll have to talk tomorrow, then, Birdie. I can't stay up late like that on school nights.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 07:18 AM

Elysium - Maybe, when he was wrestling I think he was too much buldge. As he's gotten over I think things have leaned out a little bit. There's problably always exceptions to the rules x3. When you're healthy there's just something that I dunno, shines about the person. Personality and looks have always sort of melded together for me too.

It's kind of silly; I've been fawning over my girlfriend for so long that I'm rather uncaring. I'm utterly dull and boring. Yet I can chime in about guy's appearances. Oh well.

Me too! Even though I really enjoyed the series. At the same time I go to lots of conventions. Don't really know why...

Maybe she's working in secret preparing something truly amazing!

Bound - Oh, and poking them is so much more enjoyable. It's no fun to poke really skinny people.

Aw... I know how you feel. Snuggling evens the playing field.

Later ^^.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 07:30 AM

Yeah, he was a bit much when he was wrestling, but what he is now is alright to me even though he is still quite a large man.

I've never found a person "attractive" per se until I spent time with them and learned about their personality. I've been presented with living Adonises before and thought they weren't attractive at all because I had no idea what kind of personality they had. It's just how I am. Of course being attractive helps your chances in my books, but you'll get nowhere with me until I decide I like who you are on the inside.

Lol, it's a good thing! Means you're happy with your girlfriend.

I would go to conventions if I had someone to go with. Wouldn't go strictly to a Harry Potter convention, no, but something like San Diego Comic Con or something would be pretty awesome.

One can only hope. I dislike her other series, so I keep holding out for her to produce something that has nothing to do with it.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 AM

Elysium - I wonder how much he weighs... probabl some massive amount. I wonder how heavier people move around...

That's definetely a great trait to have :D. You're so right; there's more than just the psychical to make someone attractive. If you have a nasty personality the rest of you sort of follows.

I suppose x3. I'm certainly glad we met; we're both rather anti-social interverts. We met during a Halo 3 tournament, to put it in perspective xD.

Do they have Harry Potter conventions? I bet they do, somewhere. I'd love to go to Comic Con! There's three or four decent sized conventions that happen around here every year. Ikkicon, Animefest, Akon, and... something else. Just grab some friends and go to one!

That's unfortunate. Well, hopefully she'll branch off into something new.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 07:52 AM

Oh dear lord. Google says he weighs 275 lbs. And right? I've always wondered what it would be like to be in different bodies. Not just heavier bodies, but say 6'7" bodies, etc.

The thing is that some of the nastiest mofos I've ever met were gorgeous on the outside. I've been jaded that way since I was a kid, so it takes a bit more for me to like someone than a pretty smile.

Lolz, that's awesome. Don't worry, the last time I dated someone we met over an MMORPG. It's where introverts hang, yo.

I'm sure they do. I'm not that much of a fan of Harry Potter, so I wouldn't know any details, but I'd eat my own shoe if Harry Potter cons didn't exist.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 08:03 AM

My only question: how? I can't imagine weighing 160lbs! I can't imagine except for ungainly and awkward. I'm so used to being able to fit and squeeze through certain places, how much room I take up on a bed, how I carry stuff. I'd probably be plowing into things and get frustrated real fast.

That's good though! You avoid a lot of the jerks and shallow morons out there. Without being beautiful all over and all together when there personalities terrible there's nothing to stick around for.

That's where all the cool kids meet. We'd rather stay cooped up in our houses than venture outdoors. It would have been so much easier to have met online and instead trying to spark up a conversation was a combination of graceless small talk and awkward smiles.

I'd stray away from those places that's for sure.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 08:14 AM

I think I'd constantly get vertigo if I was 6'7". I don't like heights.

I imagine you'd get used to it pretty quick if you had the body, though.

Ya, I certainly get enough of pissy jerks out and about every day. I do not need to come home to one. I also don't need to come home to somebody who's so stupid that they're a carbon copy of the idiots on t.v.

Nah, how you met is better. Take it from somebody with experience in it: it's really awkward and hard to transfer an online relationship to real life. It's why like 1 out of 10 of them actually work in the long run.

I need to hit the hay now, unfortunately. I'll reply tomorrow to whatever you leave me. :)

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 08:23 AM

though I would drop in for a bit before heading off to bed. I don't think i would want to be really tall myself, I feel light headed sometimes when i stand up perfectly straight.. sounds kinda weird when i say it out loud.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 08:49 AM

Elysium - x3 I could imagine someone crawling across the floor. I don't know, I don't it'd work out very well... I'd just crawl around like a whimp.

You could always try kidnaping some polite gentlemanly foreigner on vacation x3.

You're right. It's just unfortunate though! Luckily there's plenty eligable folk out there, finding them can be a little tricky. I had some analogy that involved something about a Easter Egg hunt and devolved into something about that being a cutesy way to meet someone.

Goodnight! Oh my, it's late.

Spice - Don't worry, I'm sure you're not alone x3. Do you ever get the same feeling when you stretch? My head feels like it's floating away sometimes when I do.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 AM

sorry I'm such an insomniac everyone

kemii

Old 09-25-2012, 09:29 AM

-pokes head in-

Hello everyone :3 Anyone here?

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 AM

I am in and out doing chores while posting is slow

kemii

Old 09-25-2012, 10:07 AM

Hey Birdie~ How are you today? (:

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 10:15 AM

Well to be honest today was rather frustrating due to some paperwork nonsense but thats over now and I'm posting and happy

you?

kemii

Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 AM

Awww, that sucks. ): I'm glad you've got it all sorted now!

My day has been unproductive, but alright. (: