Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-11-2016, 03:19 AM

March 10th:

I got the urge to watch Lilo and Stitch today. :) Cute movie. We had apple pie for dinner tonight. It was yummy.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-12-2016, 01:47 AM

March 11th: Favorite Game now. . .

It's D3. I've been playing some version of Diablo game since I was like 14. I dunno what it is about the game play I love so much. It's really grindy, or was. It has little achievement things that are for for my brain type. Chris HATES them with a passion. XD I'm goal oriented so I tend to go all into things. He just likes to have "fun" To me fun is getting something that's hard to do. (Like all the commons and stuff on mene for example)

I guess I like work reward kind of "games"
  • 2207 /19743 For last items in Jewels dream. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-13-2016, 05:01 PM

March 12&13 th: Snack Time & J is for. . .

I've been craving avocado for snack time lately. I really like the texture they have. Maybe I'll have some on my burger latter. J is for Java! Last night I got some coffee for my mom after going to 2 different McDonalds looking for A certain limited Mcflurry flavor. she wanted to try the Cadbury egg flavor but they were both out. So I got her a French Vanilla instead.

On the 12th we went to go see Zootopia during the late show. Cute movie. Very Disney as far as animation and story goes. It was a buddy cop movie for kids. I feel like it's very likely to get a sequel. Lilith and I were quoting it all the way home. XD

During the day I did some B-Day shopping for my sister. I got her like 4 Tsum Tsums. She's a collector so I got her the newest ones out. I also managed to find one on her want list. There's so many of those dang little things. They're kinda hit or miss as far as looking like the character as well. Chris thought one of the Star Wars ones was Leia...but it was Han. He's not good with small chibi style things.
  • It was spring ahead today...I got up really early for a sunday. 10AM (which is really 9)
  • Art day! Since I'm up a bit early.
  • A new hearthstone was announced by Blizzard Whispers of the Old Gods. The trailer is really cool. I like the art for it.
  • D2 Updated for the first time in 5 years O.o Kinda a WTF.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-14-2016, 07:22 PM

March 14 th: It's PI day!

Yup 3.14 = Pi day. I'm getting mentally prepared for a huge order on Tuesday as well, Extra work day but it's for charity so it's all good. :) It's nice to do something for them.
  • Art Day!
  • Listening to spooky stories in the BG while arting. I have like four hours worth waiting to go also a few hours of UFO stuff after that. :) Should be a good day.
  • Got a deal on a common today paid 190 on a 240 item "Gold Wild Goddess Excited Bottom" - quite the name for some panties eh?
  • Made a new ish avatar with the new common. XD

Last edited by Nephila; 03-16-2016 at 08:13 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-16-2016, 07:40 AM

March 15th & 16th:

The charity order went well on Tuesday. Except for when I got home I slept from 3PM till 11:30 so my sleep is completely off now. Oh well coffee when I start getting sleepy will help later.
  • My art time today. With no bf or work this Wednesday It's going to be a long and hopefully very productive day. :D
  • Listening to Coast to Coast. Some of the people on that show crack me up.XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-17-2016, 02:26 PM

March 17th: The Sun

Ahh St.Patricks day. Just another day I guess.

March is going out like a lion this year. Everything was pretty much melted until yesterday when BOOM more snow. And it's stuck. It should be gone by the end of the week. Or so we hope. It was nice seeing the side walks and not worry about slipping for a week.

I'm kinda sleepy still but whatever it is I had last week seems to have mostly gone. Thank goodness. Nothing worse than going to work then coming home and only sleeping for a week. I hate recovery time.
  • Breakfast: Oatmeal (190)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 12:07 AM

March 18th: The Moon

The snow melted and then it snowed again. And now it's melting again. :D It's really nice outside today. :) We're going to be spending the weekend with friends and chillin out playing Cards against humanity. :D woot!
  • Breakfast: Yogurt (100) Lunch: Soup (230) Dinner: Chicken and tatoes. (480ish) Snack: Rice Crispy treat (210)
  • 6190/19743 for the last pages of Jewels dream. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 05:58 PM

March 19th: K is for

Klingon...I'm working on a picture of one right now. XD
  • Breakfast: Hash-browns (210) Lunch:Slider (280) Dinner:
  • I need to work on some art stuff tonight. >< I'm suppose to be going out to friends later. I'm stressing out. >.<
  • Made a new avatar with one of the poses from a new CI. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-20-2016, 06:30 PM

March 20th: Spring!

Yes! it's looking more and more beautiful outside. I can hardly wait to go for long walks with Chris again and swing on swings...cuz I'm still a kid. I love swing sets. We go later in the evening so no little kids are like WTF! I wanna swing. XD Swinging in moonlite is SOooo romantic.

Starting some inking work on another project today. Something I'm going to save to post until late may when I go to a convention. :D That way I won't be thinking about it during the event and I can let myself have fun. I hate the feeling of things being left over. >.<
  • Breakfast: Half bagel (185) Lunch:Other half bagel (185) Dinner:
  • Oops! I forgot to post my avatar yesterday! XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-21-2016, 08:06 PM

March 21th: New Life

MY friend Lorna is pregnant. :D I visited with her over the weekend. It was great seeing her. She's due within the week. I can't wait to meet her new little guy. :D
  • Breakfast: Juice (110) Lunch:Egg-salad sammich (380)Dinner:Turkey dinner (430) Snack: Sesame snaps (210)
  • Art day. :D

Last edited by Nephila; 03-22-2016 at 02:40 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-22-2016, 06:36 PM

March 22th: Bunnies

I can't help but hear the song from The Buffy Musical. "Bunnies bunnies it MUST BE BUNNIES!" Hilarious. I don't think that was the name of the actual song though.

Arg I'm annoyed with Netflix right now. I can't seem to find anything good to have in the bg. Oh well. Maybe I'll just put a music playlist up today.
  • Breakfast: Juice (110) Lunch: Dinner: Snack: chips (210)
  • Art day 2. Aww yeah getting stuff done. :D
  • Played with my avatar a bit today. :)

Last edited by Nephila; 03-22-2016 at 06:41 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-23-2016, 09:14 PM

March 23th:

Well Shit really hit the fan today. It's my sister birthday. And her ex is a psycho. I don't know what to do. Last night we moved her as fast as we could out of the apartment. She's her right now until they can be placed in a shelter for abuse victims. >:(
  • Breakfast: Yogurt (100) Lunch: Ham Sammich (350) Dinner (450) Snacks
  • Try and finish the art for today. Despite all the madness around me.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-24-2016, 11:40 PM

March 24th:

Today was a bit calmer. I got to try some pani puri today. It was a nice snack/meal. Dad picked me up from work today to get me home faster. Just so someone is home with Amy. I'm so ready for the weekend.

• Breakfast: Yogurt (100) Lunch: Pani Puri (320) Dinner (590)Snacks
  • I was nomed for User Pick this week. :D *feels lucky*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-26-2016, 07:10 AM

March 25th: Allergies

So far the snow is slowly clearing. It's not quite time for pollen season in these parts. It used to affect me when I was younger but I haven't had any problems in years.

So we had a homeless man come to our door tonight asking for some tea tonight. This week has been something else. My nephew had answered it and he wanted to trade him his empty wallet for a cuppa. If I would have answered it I would have said yes but to keep the wallet.
  • Breakfast: protein milk (110) Lunch: Dosa (310) Dinner Thai curry & Apple salad(690)Snacks: Latte (210)
  • Quest Update: 9750/19743 getting there. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-27-2016, 07:42 AM

March 26th&27:

It was my nephew's Birthday this weekend. I got him a FF7 figure he wanted. And we all hung out and watched a movie. Good times. :D he's 15 now.

On Saturday I found some inexpensive white fabric for the tabards I'm planing to make for keycon. Yup we're going full dork and dressing up as The Knights that say NI! It's going to be hilarious.
  • Breakfast: protein milk (110) Lunch: chicken wrap (280)Dinner Frittaia (380) Snack: Cheesecake
  • I keep forgetting to update my siggy when I get to the next page of commons. XD Fixed. For now.
  • I made a variant of my last avatar too. :D
  • Breakfast: half a big bun(120) Lunch: Coffee(280)Dinner Rice dish (480) Snack: popcorn (170)

Last edited by Nephila; 03-28-2016 at 01:00 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-28-2016, 06:20 PM

March 28:

So Chris didn't get his security license in on time and now he has a week forced vacation with no pay. boo. -.- So I guess we're going to hang out a bit today but I feel like I should be doing a bunch of art. I don't really want to tell him to leave but at the same time I have stuff to do.

We're probably going to end up thrifting for a while and have some lunch while we're out. That is if anything is open. Being Easter Monday and all.
  • Breakfast: Latte (250) Lunch: Dinner Snack:
  • Artday? hmm maybe art night. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 11:15 PM

March 29: L is for

Lazy!

I've been working on art/cleaning literally all day. I went upstairs around 7ish to see what was going on. literally nothing was done today and my sisters son made a huge mess of the living room. There are 3 other people I live with that could have at least started super. Nope they've been watching tv all day.

I just can't with these people anymore.

It's been a week and Amy hasn't done anything about housing OR finding a place to live. And Mom certainly hasn't tried to make any room for her in their old rooms either. Amy's works ONE day a week. Mom. Doesn't work. Dad is to exhausted to do anything after his 1-2 week long haul truck runs.

I want to move out so bad, but it's either get two full time jobs and give up on my dreams to fully give attention to my own space Or bite my tongue and continue living in this insanity.

If they weren't yelling all the time it would be great. I'm going to cook something for Lilith and I now. They can make their own. >:( OH that's he other thing I'm like the only one cooking in the house now for some reason. Whenever it's someone else's turn they either get take out and leve everyone else to fend for themselves or shove something pre-made in the oven. Mmm preservatives.
  • Breakfast: ginger honey tea (30) Lunch: Rice bowl (360) Dinner Snack: Honey combs (220)
  • Artday

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-31-2016, 02:14 PM

March 30th & 31st:Scary cool bugs/ My favorite jewelry

My friend just went into labor! Eeee! Can't wait to meet this new little guy.
  • Breakfast: OJ (110) Lunch: Turkey sammich (230)Dinner: Lasagna (480) Snack: chips (120)
  • Got pretty far on personal projects this week so I'm really happy.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2016, 10:32 PM

April 1st: Fool for a day

My key board is being strange today. Every now and then it sticks and I can't type a few letters. I think I have it fixed for now but we'll see. :)
  • Breakfast: ginger tea (30) Lunch: veg sammich (230)Dinner: pizza Snack: butter tarts (240)
  • time to get to work!
  • Quest stuff: 13750 /19743

Last edited by Nephila; 04-02-2016 at 06:33 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-02-2016, 07:10 PM

April 2nd:

Today Chris is taking me to a few place for my birthday. XD Which is actually this Monday. I don't know where exactly but I know were going out to our favorite Indian place for dinner. :D Mmm Ras Mali!

He got me a cute little broach. :) It's a golden rabbit with ruby eyes. It kinda reminds me of my grandfather. He always called me bunny.

We have to pick up some more time for Lilith's cell phone first. After that *shrugs* Part of me wants to just stay home and draw. XD
  • Breakfast: tea with lemon (30) Lunch: left over pizza (340)Dinner: Indian Buffet! (?) Snack:
  • A bit of art and ... ?
  • I made a new avatar last night.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-03-2016, 10:36 PM

April 3rd:

We went thrifting today. Chris got all the finds. 4 new pj bottoms, which he really needed. One of them had a print of his favorite football team on it. We also found a cute "make your mark" print cast thing. It's a pretty perfect gift for our friends that just had a baby. :D Plaster cast foot prints are the sweetest. XD
  • Breakfast:coffee (130) Lunch: skiped Dinner: Burger meal (780)Snack:
  • A bit of art and perhaps a walk.
  • So it turns out the last avatar I made really suits the new CI. :D

Last edited by Nephila; 04-04-2016 at 04:48 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-04-2016, 06:02 PM

April 4th:

I got a few pictures of my Birthday present. The bunny pin. :) It's so cute :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pspb8t942n.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pswbqmwq3w.jpg
  • Breakfast: Iced coffee (130) Lunch: veggie wrap (520)Dinner:Snack:
  • Artday! :D
  • I made a gardening avatar!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-05-2016, 06:41 PM

April 5th: My last relationship

Oh god it's been so long. O.O I don't really ever think about Lilith's father anymore. Chris has taken up every man part of my heart. He made his choice and I don't miss him. He never fought for what we had, but what makes me mad is that he's never tried to get in touch with Lilith after I started dating again. Which took 2-3 years to do.

Where ever he is I don't wish any ill for him. I hope he's doing well.
  • Breakfast: Muffin (310) Lunch: pop (210)Dinner:Snack:
  • Artday 2! :D
  • I should do another weigh in soon.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-07-2016, 06:26 AM

April 6-7th:

I don't even know what day it is anymore. XD

My sister is barely holding herself together. We spent two hours talking about everything she told me about how she doesn't have any money (again) Her ex took her for about 2K and they aren't even finished going through everything yet. I'm pretty sure once everything is said and done she's only going to have to pay half of it. I told her she was lucky to only have that amount to pay and she went kinda loopy.

Apparently no one in my family knew the exact amount of money Nolan took when he left me from our "Joint" account. I mean I know I play my cards close to my chest, but . . . Anyway I told her when all was said and done it was about 16K debt he left me with. The bank forgave half of it because we we're common law. Even though it was Nolan that gambled and spent everything on the credit cards I was still responsible for his shit.

She seemed a lot better after I told her what I did to survive the 8K hit. I hope from now on she uses this as a learning experience and not as a pity party story like she has been. Pick yourself up girl! You can do it!
  • Breakfast: Orange (80)|Sammich/a monster O>O(410) Lunch:Smoothie (310)|veggie sub (390)Dinner: Chicken&rice (480) | chicken & veggies (470) Snack: Icecream (210) |
  • Work sleep work eat. Repeat XD

Last edited by Nephila; 04-08-2016 at 03:04 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-08-2016, 05:25 AM

April 8th:

I'm finally sleepy. :D I'll be able to sleep tonight woo hooo! It an acomplishment for me to feel this way XD G'night.
  • Breakfast: Lunch: Dinner: Snack:
  • Made a new avatar. It's fluffy. XD
  • Quest log 18000/19743 . . . Soooon