TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2011, 01:19 PM

A hotel exists for those in need of a getaway. Whether they are tourists, criminals, demons or ghosts, all are welcome here. It is an idilic place to stay if you want some peace. But be wary of the other guests. Some may be a bit more "undesirable" than others. So welcome. And enjoy your stay, the tavern has vancancies.

----------

Rules of the Hotel
1) All profiles must be PM'd to me before posting.
2) Please be literate and try to post more than a few sentences per post.
3) PG 17. This is General rule for all RPs. Nothing new
4) Fights are expected but be fair. People don't die without permission. No one is unbeatable. Take a hit properly or you're out by default.
5) Overstep your welcome and your room may become a prison. People who are reported as being antisocial will be removed from the RP
6) I reserve the right to change, add or remove any rules and will inform people of such changes. If you want something put in place, PM me and I will sort it out with you.
7) Have fun.

Profile skeleton
Name:
Bio/ History:
Reason to stay:

----------

Name: Chris
Appearance: (Avatar)
Bio/ History: as the owner of the tavern, Chris has seen some strange things. From normal tourists to border jumping criminals to vampires and ghosts, Chris has seen and catered for them all. Due to the dangers encountered with his job, he keeps his bady in peak physical shape allowing him to fight of the aggresive tenants of his humble abode. He has made "special needs" rooms for people who need something more. Lock and bolt rooms for night walkers, padded rooms for psychopaths and "solid" rooms for uncontrollable ghosts.
Reason to stay: owner of the hotel.

Last edited by TheOriginalPyro; 09-02-2011 at 01:38 PM..