Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-09-2014, 11:55 PM

[Lol Hidden. I've done that a few times before ]

Arzu had made his way down the hall, and he had stopped at the first door. His every intention was only to open it a small crack and peek inside, to see if this was indeed the door that held the saws. He could still hear the others in the sitting room speaking. Alander was reprimanding Sarina, his ears twitched picking up their voices, but there seemed to be another sound as well.

A sound that came from the other door. Arzu bit his bottom lip, his ears turning in that direction and straining to pick up on the sound. A soft noise. A melodious noise. Was someone in there, singing? There didn't seem to be any words, so was someone in there humming? The wish-cat sniffed at the air tentatively to try and pick up a scent.

Arzu noticed something else, a minor detail, but he noticed it with his sharp eyes. A bit of light was slipping out from beneath the door of that room. His body had tensed, and he knew it was wrong to snoop around. It would be a violation of trust if he just went snooping. Arzu was very curious now though, and he was a cat. His tail twitched slightly, softly he padded towards that other door. He reached that door quickly, though it really wasn't all that far in the first place.

Arzu put his hand on the knob, and turned it. It wasn't locked, he had half expected it to be. He pushed the door open wide enough to curiously peer inside.

Last edited by Kry; 06-10-2014 at 02:51 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-10-2014, 01:44 PM

Sarina tried hard not to make any noise of protest or detest at the couple, her two different colored eyes locked on them as she thought for a few more minutes. "Everyone that has used white dragon saliva to heal their wounds have begged for death. I was telling you a fact not trying to scare you." she said to Gemini in a nonchalant voice before she looked at Alandar, raising an eyebrow at him. "Minor wounds are healed quickly and scars are not let left behind though it takes a bit longer with the severity of the wound. Considering your wound it will take about an hour and a half....there will be a scar but it won't be completely healed either." she said to her as she answered her next question, she thought about what Alander said, this caused her to wrinkle her nose. "Rude? How am i being rude by telling her the facts about my own bodily fluids?" she said to Alander, for some reason he was rubbing her the wrong way and causing her to growl at him, making her angry at him. Though oddly enough some where deep down, she liked it, a lot. "As if the outside forest scares me." she snorted to him, she screwed up her face when he mentioned spitting, she didn't even know what that was or even how to do that. "If it is such an issue i can make you a new glass pane. I don't know what spit is. I lick the wounds." she said to him as if that was a clear fact, she stuck her tongue out, which was long and forked like a snake's tongue.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-11-2014, 02:33 AM

Gemini considered the words of the dragon, and nodded. "I see. Well, thank you for the warning." She smiled ruefully. "Although, another scar won't mean much at this point. I've got plenty." She added. She didn't have to gesture to show what she meant: her body had scars all over, the most notable being a vertical scar going down her eye. She was right, one more scar on her body wouldn't make much difference.

The thought of a dragon licking her wound didn't bother the half-demon as much as it probably should have. She had known plenty of creatures that licked their own, and each other's, wounds. Honestly, she was more disturbed by the man in front of her, who seemed almost...entranced by the sight of her blood. She thought he was human, but what if she was wrong? The blood loss was clouding her judgement on the matter. "Hey mister...are you human?" She blurted out, her tired mind not really caring if she sounded rude.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2014, 03:34 AM

"It was your tone, your choice of words," Alander stated, standing and wiping his hands on a cloth from the medical bag at his side. "You were sounding...aggressive. That is why you were rude." He gave her a pointed stare.

He opened his mouth to explain what spitting was when his patient blurted out her question. He turned, blinking at her with obvious surprise. He chuckled, the sound warm and low. "Of course I am," he chuckled, turning away and making his way into the kitchen.

"What else would I be?"

The room, a small bedroom outfitted for a child about 12 years of age, was surprisingly dark and moist. The wooden floor looked wet and rotting. The bed and all of the furniture was dusty and old, the dark and tattered curtains drawn tightly shut. Whoever had been humming was gone.

For Arzu, and for the wish cat alone, the glamour on Alander's home had been broken. The house was presented to him in the way it had been for many years; old, wet, and rotting. The place smelled of grime, rotting wood, a persistent wetness...and flesh, old and new. Fresh and rotting.

If he listened, if he heard the huntsman himself speak now that the spell was broken, he would hear a guttural noise, low and scratchy. More growl than voice.

And, if he returned to the cold kitchen and sitting room, he'd see the man for the monstrosity he was.

((Easter egg time! Head to the front page and high light the space that the 'race' line occupies in Alander's profile. It's been there the whole time.

Oh yeah and, to get rid of any real confusion, Arzu would really be the only one who would actually see and smell all the nasty that Alander's house actually is. He's the only one who's had the glamour broken. (I'm only saying this at all because I have a bad habit of skimming posts sometimes and I sometimes miss important things because I'm trash.)))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-11-2014, 03:59 AM

][D'awww Hidden you aren't trash! -clings to and snuggles- ][

Arzu was not prepared in the least for the sight that awaited him after opening that door. He didn't fully comprehend what had happened either, his hand was still on that door knob, and his grip around it tightened as his golden eyes swept over the empty room. It was empty, though it looked like the kind of room a child might stay in, if it weren't in such a bad state. It was dark, but that didn't really make sense, he had seen light coming from beneath the door. It was also empty, but he had heard humming.

His heart had begun to beat a little faster with fear, his brain was still trying to process what he was seeing when the scent hit him. He staggered back a step with a disgusted grunt, his hand slipping from the door knob and his other going to cover his mouth and nose, as if that would block out the smell of grime, mildew, rotted wood, and flesh. The scent of flesh, fresh and rotting was in the air. Arzu felt sick to his stomach, eyes wide. His senses had never been so assaulted as this before. A trick, it had all been a trick.

Arzu wanted to run, to escape, but he would have to slip through the sitting room to get out the door, wouldn't he? It took effort but he forced back the urge to vomit, and lowered his hand from his face. The whole house had changed. Not just that room, but the entire house was so decrepit. The voices from the sitting room had changed. No...only one had changed. His ears twitched, and his eyes were wide with fear and uncertainty. One thing was clear, he had let this man blindly lead him into such a trap. Though, was it a trap?

It was the same house, of that he was sure, but it was so different. Was this the house's true appearance? If so, did that mean Alander also had a different appearance? Then that could explain why one of the voices in the sitting room was different. Guttural, low and scratchy noise. Was that Alander's voice? Arzu didn't know what to do. Should he try and retrieve a saw regardless and pretend nothing had happened? Would Alander notice? Would he be angry? Was he not human?

The wish cat had probably already been gone longer than necessary to simply retrieve a saw and return, but Arzu wasn't thinking about that, he was only thinking of what he should do. He couldn't just run away and leave the two females in Alander's hands if he was in fact something not very nice. Arzu's body trembled a bit as he reached out to close that bedroom door.

][I hope my post makes sense..I was a little distracted.][

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-11-2014, 12:44 PM

"I see." was all that Sarina said to Gemini as she nodded her head, she hit the hoof once more with the pistil, breaking off some more of it before she started to grind it up even more. What little bit she had managed to get off anyways. She looked at the male as he was asked about his race, she didn't completely believe that he was human either. "That is how i talk to people, and i am a dragon so of course i sound aggressive. If it is rude then i will gladly leave." she said t o him in just as aggressive tone of voice, growling slightly as she pounded on one of the other hooves as she had finally managed to get the first one completely grounded. A few more minutes passed by before she looked up towards the hall with her two different colored eyes, she was wondering where Arzu was, after all he had been gone for longer then she thought he should for just getting something.

(we love you hidden so please don't call your self trash)

Last edited by Kilia; 06-12-2014 at 04:31 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-12-2014, 03:44 AM

((Aw, Hidden you're not trash at all! Everyone's guilty of skimming sometimes. Plus, that little Easter Egg made Wolfie's night!))

Gemini's eyes narrowed at the man's retreating back as he left towards the kitchen. Something wasn't right here, but she just couldn't place what. At first she had thought it was her injury and exhaustion causing her to feel on edge, but the more she sat there the more she was convinced that her first instinct was right. That man was strange, even if he claimed to be human. Once he was out of earshot, she turned to Sarina. "Hey...something is going on here. That man, there's something not right about him. Can you sense it, too? I don't think we can fully trust him." She whispered.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-12-2014, 05:04 AM

Alander had never really made it into the kitchen. Didn't make it so far. He was standing at the hall, staring down the corridor of doors at the young feline-man at the end, staring into an open door with a look of horror and disgust.

He heard the other mumble, whisper something to the dragon. But he didn't hear. Didn't care. Coldness had settled in the pit of his stomach. It wasn't anger. Not even the persistent hunger that plagued him constantly. It was just a coldness.

"Arzu..." he called gently, tilting his head slightly. "Is something wrong? You seem distressed?"

It was tall. So very tall. It's eyes were at just the right level to see under the top of the archway leading to the hallway. Its body was very thin, ribs sharply defined against graying skin.

Long arms tipped in deadly claws hung at its sides, dangling near legs that bent wrong. Legs much like an elk's, tipped in sharp, oil-black cloven hooves. Its head was a long, sloping snout, large holes tipped at the end that flared and contracted regularly.

The face itself seemed like that of an elk, though one that lost most of the flesh associated. Its teeth, sharp and and as oil black as its hooves, were exposed fully to the air, lining the sloping jaw. Its eyes were deep sunken, black, and glassy, staring Arzu down from their position.

Out of sight of the wish cat, perched atop the tall creature's head, was a large pair of oil-black, glistening antlers. Sharp and deadly. Bone. Faint lines and gouges scarred the ceiling.

Alander's 'voice' filtered out of its jaw, dark and foul smelling saliva dripping out every time the mouth opened. It smelt horrible; skin speckled in greasy splotches, claws and teeth speckled with gore old and new, and a heavy breath that brought with it a memory of winter wind and filth. It was entirely hairless.

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 06-12-2014 at 05:26 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-12-2014, 06:29 AM

][O.O This is gonna sound crazy. You're all gonna think I'm crazy. But. OMIGOSH! I think I'm in love with Alander. That description! He's so grotesque! I like him far more than I did before. Hidden, why do you do these things to me!? *flails*

Oooh oh oh. I don't want anyone to get jealous. I like everyone's characters, but just look at that description! How could you not love such a horrifying monster beast?!][

Those ears twitched as his name was called, in that guttural voice, low and scratchy, flicking in the direction of Alander, the wish-cat hesitated. He hesitated because he wasn't sure what sight might greet him, but slowly and surely he turned to face the man...no...the creature at the end of the hallway. Those golden eyes of his widened, pupils dilated with fear, a soft noise left his throat and he was backing up as far as he could, until his back touched a wall. His body trembled and his heart raced with fear as he took in the sight at the end of the hallway.

Arzu had not been prepared for such a thing. Though, he wasn't sure what he had expected, it certainly wasn't something like this. It was so tall, and thin. Arzu could make out delicate details of it's ribs clearly, and there were sharp claws at then of it's long arms. Everything about the creature seemed long. It's legs were bent weirdly, which made Arzu think that it could easily outpace most things. Leg designed for bursts of speed, like an antelope or something similar. Though Arzu had never seen an antelope so dangerous and predator like.

This thing was clearly a predator, and it was clearly Alander. Of those two things there was no doubt in his mind. It's scent was disgusting, and once again Arzu was feeling sick to his stomach but he somehow held back the urge to vomit again. Those fear filled eyes never once left the creature, and he noted with horror how those claws and teeth seemed stained with gore. Fresh and new. "...P-please..." Arzu was beyond terrified. His legs shook, threatening to give out beneath him. He didn't know what to do.

He had never once in his long life seen a creature like this before.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-12-2014, 07:15 AM

(your not wierd i love him even more too and i can see why he is just perfectly awesome!!)

Sarina watched the male as he moved into the kitchen, it seemed as if he was looking at something she wrinkled her nose in thought. She then turned her red eye and violet eye towards Gemini, thinking for a few minutes before she looked back over towards Alandar. "Dragon's instinct. I don't trust anyone....except for Arzu." she whispered back to the red head, her eyes were watching the male in the kitchen. Ready to move into action in case the male tried something towards the other male, only glancing at the female. "As long as no harm comes to any of us....I don't care what he does." she whispered, clearly having thought on her words carefully before speaking them to her. Slight worry crossed her face, her hand twitching before she started to work on the second hoof once more, taking her anger and frustration out on it. Her head perked up, sniffing the air in the room, she smelt fear, it was something that was not there before. She felt even more off, something was wrong, something that wasn't exactly there before.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-13-2014, 03:18 AM

((That is so freaking AWESOME!!!))

Gemini bit her lip and nodded. She supposed, as long as he didn't hurt any of them, she could ignore the strangeness she was feeling. Just then, her sharp senses picked up the sound of a whimper, and though she couldn't make out the word, it was definitely Arzu's voice. A sense of foreboding washed through her, chilling her spine. But she simply couldn't place what was wrong. everything looked normal. All of her regular senses were telling her that everything was fine, but that special sixth sense that one gets after long years of being hunted was telling her otherwise.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-13-2014, 08:46 PM

Alander's face twisted slightly, confusion and concern twisting over his face. It's face twisted, skin of its snout curling and eyes narrowing. He moved, taking a step forward into the hallway, making his way closer to his frightened guest. It ducked forward, twisting to get its large rack under the archway as comfortably as possibly, its hooves clicking hollowly on the rotting wood, expertly avoiding any holes.

"'Please'..? Please what Arzu? I have no way to help if you don't tell me what's wrong," he said, voice low and concerned. It spoke, gravelly voice nearly drowned out by the sound of bony antlers scratching along the ceiling, tearing gouges and scratches and raining small slivers of rotting wood over its head and shoulders.

He stopped a foot or two away from him, watching his face. The coldness was heavy in his belly now, stronger and louder than the hunger. He smiled calmly, reassuringly. He reached a hand out, gently running his finger - claws - over the other man's cheek.

"You just have to tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it."

((Oooooh geeze! Stop it you're going to make me blush!))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-13-2014, 09:44 PM

That face twisted as his expression changed and Arzu only wanted to run and hide. It was a frightening creature before him, the sight and the scents that surrounded Arzu told him that Alander was a dangerous creature, would eat him or something, yet the man..no the creature..had been kind to him. Was there really a need for him to be so frightened? The logical part of Arzu's brain, the part trying to see things rather logically was drowned out by the fear. He had opened a door and everything had changed. It made no sense to Arzu, and that also added to his fear.

His body trembled, he couldn't back away. "..You...Everything..." He couldn't form a coherent sentence, his voice was a whisper filled with fear. Those golden eyes were so wide. Alander had said the word 'help', perhaps he really wasn't going to eat Arzu. Just because he looked scary didn't necessarily mean he was scary. That brain of his was trying to be logical again. Alander was coming closer to him, he had ducked a bit, that form twisting somewhat to allow for him to come into the hallway.

Arzu's eyes traveled up, to the antlers he could see now, and he watched as they scrapped and dug against the ceiling while Alander approached closer to him. He was still staring at those antlers when Alander reached out to touch him. A claw touching against his cheek. Arzu flinched almost violently, raising his hands as if to ward off an attack. Being touched generally made Arzu uncomfortable but this went beyond that.

Just tell him what was wrong and he would fix it? There was a tiny bit of hope in those fear filled eyes. Alander was trying to be reassuring, but his visage, that scent, the house around them. It was hard to give in to such reassurance. Tears were gathering at the corners of Arzu's eyes. "It changed.....Everything just....changed..." He had finally formed a coherent sentence. Could Alander fix it? Was Alander really a frightening monster? Was this just an illusion, or had the nice house and the nice huntsman been the illusion?

Arzu was confused and frightened, but part of him still trusted Alander, even through that fear of being eaten by the creature. Alander was his friend, wasn't he?

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2014, 06:23 AM

Alander's hand - claws - had moved down to the shoulder, gripping slightly, eyeing him. Everything had changed, twisted for the worst. The way things really were.

The man's face lost it's tender look, his eyes flashing over the other's scared face. "Oh....oh my dear," he muttered, voice low and a tad sad. "I'm afraid I can't fix that."

Then his hand shot up, gripping the wish-cat's throat and squeezing, cutting off any noise he might make. The other came up, adding the pressure as he pushed back, pushing him against the wall. It's breath was terrible, sticky saliva dripping out of the jaw as it opened.

"Shhhh....no noise. Don't want to disturb the others..." Voice low, closer to the truth. Dangerous. Hungry.

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 06-17-2014 at 11:53 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2014, 03:19 PM

Sarina finally managed to get almost all of the hooves grounded into a fine powder, though worry flickered across her face as she saw the male disappear down the hallway, she looked over to Gemini. "I do not like this....." she said to her softly with a slight hiss in her voice, her two different colored eyes looked back at the hall before she gave a high pitched whistle. "Alander! I am done....and i do not know how much longer this demon will last!!!" she called to the male, she did not mean ill words,t stating a fact, seeing as the female still had a bone sticking out of her leg, blood was still coming out of it also. She glanced to the girl, offering the bowl to her before she used her claw like nails to carefully remove the skin from the deer like animal.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-19-2014, 03:06 AM

Gemini nodded, her mouth set in a grim line. If things went bad, would they be able to get out safely? She wasn't sure she could, at least. She glanced at the dragoness and nodded, indicating that she hadn't taken her words badly. They were true, after all. Gemini could feel her bone sticking out of her skin, and the blood running down. She took the bowl with the powder in it, but really didn't know what to do with it. "I think I've lost too much blood..." She said weakly.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-19-2014, 05:17 AM

Alander's grotesque face lost it's concerned look once Arzu had admitted that everything changed. The wish-cat regretted immediately ever saying such a thing. He should've just stayed calm and acted coolly about the whole thing. Well, if he could do that, then he would have. His heart pounded so hard in his chest, it thundered in his own ears. Alander sounded, a little sad, but Arzu's fear only increased. So quickly the monster before him had grabbed him by the throat.

A strangled sound had left Arzu's lips with the air in his lungs. His hands came up to grip at the wrist of the hand that held his throat and pressed him against the wall. He wriggled and squirmed, his hands squeezing tightly at Alander's wrist. He couldn't breathe, his lungs tried desperately to pull in air, all he could manage was strangled gasps that barely got him any. He was going to die. Alander was going to strangle him, and probably eat him or something terrible like that.

True wish-cats were hard to kill without using up their lives as wishes, but if something ate him, he was sure that would definitely kill him. Alander was telling him to be quiet. As if he could really make a noise like this. Those tears that had been gathering at the corners of his eyes began to fall. Running down his cheeks and dripping off his chin. His lips moved, trying to say something, a whisper of something. A plea to be released, a plea to not be eaten. A promise of silence, an agreement of not disturbing the others. That was what he was trying to say. All of that.

His tail had been moving wildly behind him, but now it slowed, and his eyes seemed only half opened. Though they were still full of fear, then very slowly, Arzu tried to nod. As if agreeing not to make a noise. He was. What else could he do anyway? More tears slipped down his face, and his grip around Alander's wrist began to weaken. Alander's voice, it sounded dangerous of course, but there was something else there too. Hunger.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2014, 04:53 AM

Alander turned his head at the calls from his sitting room, eyeing the hallways for a few small moments. He loosened his grip only slight; enough to allow in air, but not enough for the wish-cat to make anything above a whimper.

"Good....I'm really sorry about that, but you have to understand," it started, releasing the boy's neck entirely, arms dropping to its sides, "but...I do not have the kindest appearance. People...tend to attack me on sight." Lie. A lie. But the best it could think of right now.

It turned back, giving the other the best pleading look it could give. "Please keep what you know between us..." Keep him snowed. A set back, but all will be right soon.

Before he could answer, Alander turned away and made his way back down the hall hurriedly. He made his way quickly over to his patient and the dragon. Without a word he grabbed the bowl of powder from the demon girl.

He took the powder and, with deft fingers, he sprinkled some on the exposed fracture of the bone before place it to the side.

He lifted his hands and, with a quick glance up at the groggy woman, he gave a swift and harsh shove, snapping the bone back inside the flesh. Some firm shifting got the two pieces lined back up.

"Alright dragon...come here and do your licking. this wound needs to close and now," he hissed, looking toward her and moving slightly to make room.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2014, 02:39 AM

Gemini nearly blacked out as the bone was shoved forcefully back into place. She clutched on to the arm of the chair hard to keep herself conscious. Her breathing was shallow as the man moved the bone around so that it aligned correctly, and she honestly was not looking forward to the dragon saliva right then. "Quickly...just get it over with please." She said, maintaining her manners even while in pain.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2014, 05:17 PM

Sarina watched as the bone was popped back into place, there wasn't much of a reaction from her after all she was a dragon and seen much worse. Heck she had done much worse to people. She looked to the hallway, worry on her face as she awaited for Arzu to come back to the rest of them, it was clear that something was up, that something had happen but what exactly was unknown to her and the other female. Her head jerked backl towards Gemini and Alander, when the male had called her attention. She moved over to where he was holding the leg in place, her tongue easly snaking out her mouth and wiggling into her wound. She purposly licked around the bone before licking the wound closed. It would have been fine for her, the taste of the blood but the fact that it had started to sizzle and smoke where her tongue touched, did not help the taste of demon blood anymore. She pulled away, blood around her lips, she cocked her head slightly to the side as she watched the injury, there was no healing that could be seen. She frowned before she placed her mouth over the wound once more, licking it even more before pulling away once more.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-24-2014, 07:54 PM

Arzu began to relax just the tiniest bit as Alander began to release him. Once he was fully released he inhaled deeply, slowly but deeply. His heart still hammered in his chest, but some part of him still hoped that Alander was not as hideous on the inside as his appearance on the outside was. The creature was moving down the hall before Arzu could respond, leaving him to stand there and fear and wonder. Alander wanted him to keep it a secret. The glamor had broken only for him, and only when he had opened that door.

He glanced to that door for a moment, wondering. Arzu stood there, just watching it for a few moments before he looked down the hall. He had to return to where they were, but first, he had to get his composure back. Surely Alander wouldn't kill him. Or eat him. Surely everything would be just fine. He raised a hand to rub at his neck gently, would there be bruises? Arzu wasn't sure, Alander had grabbed him so tightly though. That hand lowered and he inhaled deeply again. Slowly but deeply. Trying to calm himself down.

Everything had changed so suddenly, it was hard to calm his fear, and that smell. The scents that permeated this place. Arzu wanted to go outside, to get fresh air. It took a little bit for him finally calm himself down. Convincing himself that Alander, despite his outward appearance, was possibly still his friend. Once he was calm, Arzu made his way back to where they all were. The dragon was already licking the demon's wound a second time when he entered the room.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-25-2014, 05:37 AM

It wasn't the pain that got her- at least, not at first. No, it was the intensely uncomfortable feeling of the dragon's tongue winding into her wound and out again. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. That was when the pain hit, and it took all of her energy to keep from screaming. It felt like every cell in her body had been on fire and then doused with acid, while salt was rubbed all over her raw skin. Her claws had extended and were now digging into the chair, and she gasped for air. Under all the pain, she could feel her bone actively knitting back together, the flesh and muscle fusing and skin smoothing over. It felt like an eternity, but took only minutes for the wound to be healed completely, leaving only a jagged scar to prove that anything had ever happened. Gemini was sweating and gasping, and close to passing out. "Well," She gulped, "That hurt."

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-28-2014, 02:52 AM

Alander's head bobs as the dragon does her duty, turning away and standing to give them the room they required. He had to check on the roast anyway.

He is standing when he heard the tell-tale sounds of leather ripping under pressure. He turned his head, eyeing the look of absolute pain on the demon-girl's face, how her fingers curled and gripped the heavy leather of his chair. He smiled lightly to himself.

He turned as Arzu made his way back in, looking decidedly calmer than he had. "Hello Arzu," he greeted, nodding before moving off into the kitchen. "I'm glad to see you're feeling better."

He turned, sniffing the air slightly as he neared the stove. "The roast is just about done," he hummed, taking a cloth to wipe his hands off with - filthy cloth ragged filled with holes stained in gore nothing came off its twisted claws - "It'll be good to get something in our bellies wouldn't it."

He turned, watched them, eyed each of them thoughtfully, face almost unreadable. He stopped at Arzu, looking him up and down carefully, coolly. A twitch in his face, a ripple of his throat.

"It has been a mighty long day...for all of us."

((Heyya guys sorry I poofed. I got a job earlier this month and I've been unable to get on here and think up a decent reply. I'll try my best to keep up again!))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-30-2014, 08:36 AM

Arzu was doing his best to keep his composure, Alander hadn't done anything terrible so far. True his visage looked rather menacing and his claws and teeth seemed stained with gore and other bits that Arzu really didn't want to think about at all. That didn't necessarily mean that Alander was bad, that stuff could have been simple deer meat or something, right? He nodded when Alander spoke to him. "I..I think fresh air would help me feel even better." The words were spoke softly, quietly, uncertainly. Though why wouldn't Alander let him go outside for fresh air? Unless the man, no, creature, thought Arzu would run away.

Did he have a reason to run away? Maybe. Other than being choked a little, and having everything suddenly change, nothing bad or awful had actually happened yet. Besides, it really wasn't kind to judge things by their appearances after all. This realization seemed to make Arzu relax just a little bit more. Though the mention of the roast made Arzu glance curiously at the kitchen. Was it a roast? Or was it different now too? If it wasn't really a roast, then what could it be? Would it be alright to eat? Was it poisoned? His ears twitched, and his tail flicked almost nervously behind him.

Maybe he would run if Alander even let him slip outside for fresh air. Then again. That forest, it seemed so odd. So strange, and so easy to get lost in. Though shouldn't he warn the others? Then again, warn them about what? A hospitable monster living in a disgusting house? Arzu was frowning. He really didn't know what to do, and he needed to clear his head somehow. Hopefully with some fresh air. He started almost cautiously towards the door.

][Congrats on getting a job. I hope you make lots of money so you can buy ALLLLL the things!][

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2014, 03:51 AM

Alander had begun to walk toward the kitchen after the few moments he had stopped in front of the wish cat, in front of the only creature in the room who saw him. He was amazed, and grateful, that the little beasty had not yet run. He hated running them down.

Then the wish-cat spoke and Alander stopped.

Alander turned. But it wasn't right. His body moved just a second after his head, his torso slinking sideways to face his guest while his lower body moved only slightly to accommodate. Never once changing speed.

"I would prefer of you stay inside. The woods are quite dangerous."

He watched Arzu for a long while, pointedly staring. Not blinking. After a few moments he turned back to his kitchen, leaning down in front of his heart and eyeing the cooking roast within.

"Only a few more moments now," he called, eyeing the roast inside. It was not quite as nice looking as the glamour had made it, but it was far from unappetizing. The meat was a little dry, but it would not be too bad. He hadn't had the previous owner for too long. He was running out of him though. That was upsetting.

((Yeah well...it's McDonald's. So not that much money. I'm gonna keep looking for another job while I have this one though. I'd prefer something other than fast food.))