shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:16 AM

@ rylynne:
still though! you could've just let them drown (and rid of the world of more stupid people lolol i'm so mean lulz) but you didn't! /give heart medal <333

HOLY CRIKEY!! LOLOL 500!! XD;; i've got less than 160 in my main and 150ish in my mule XD; on 2 different browsers heehhe.

@ iro:
hahha, why? so you can guess easily the next rounds?! lolol jaykay XD; i like to learn about those legends, but i haven't really like... actively research for them XD; romantic kinds, too *3*; though i love more of the tragic characters/monsters kind XD <3

hahah, yah, i get what you mean D; even though i can swim, i hate diving XD; like you know, jump into the water type. water up your nose. GAH x___x;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 04-16-2009, 07:17 AM

It's not the freezing water I am most peeved about, Ryl. It gets warm and tolerable after a while. It's usually coming OUT of the water when it's shady and cool and the winds are blowing. xD

'Course not, sho! I am just interested in them, yep. Most of what I know comes from fairy tales and games, so they are really limited knowledge. :lol:

Urk, water up your nose. x_x

Last edited by Iro; 04-16-2009 at 07:19 AM..

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:19 AM

@ shosho : You want me to go to jail for killing people!? DX Besides, I'm too nice to let people drown. xDD;; Especially when said stupid person was my brother. He wanted to see the fishies in the fish pond, and he stepped over the railing and drowned. @_@;; LOLOLZ. That was funny. xDD;;

And damn, Safari and Firefox don't count as two different browsers. >.>;; So, I have to log in and log out all the time. D: </3

@ Iroro : That's what I meant. ^^;; I meant when the water is freezing and THEN you get out to breezy winds. xDD;; That's what sucks. ^^;;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:22 AM

@ iro:
haha, yeah. when you're in the water, you'd actually feel warmer than when you're outside it XD;;;

YES! FAIRY TALES + GAMES XD <3 i was actually going to pick medusa before siren XD; but i had no idea how to work the first clue for the game lolol. like... NO~ DON'T LOOK AT IT?? would be TOO much of a clue i think XD;;

@ rylynne:
D; but if you let them, you won't be liable for 'killing' them /fufufu. i'm just kidding, silly XD;; i'm glad you helped them! aww, yah. well, same here XD; like i can 'hate' people, but if i see them in life-threatening trouble kind, i wouldn't mind helping either. but i'd go "damn it. why did you have to almost-die?" lolol

awwww your brother D; poor kid! how old was he?

huh? really? i thought they did? :O try using "opera"? :O that's what i use for my mule :)

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:25 AM

@ shosho : Lolz. xDD;; I've actually never truly hated someone before. :x I find hate to be too strong a word for me. ^^;; Although yeah, I would save someone I hated, probably. xDD;; I don't want to be branded a killer because of said hated person. >.>;; That'd make me hate him/her more, LOLZ. xDD;;

And he was less than 10 at the time. ^^;; The fishing people were giggling at us (after helping, of course). xDD;;

And I don't have Opera, lolz. xDD;; Should I get it...? :x

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:29 AM

@ rylynne:
yeah, hate is a bit strong. that's why i put the "" marks lolol (too lazy to press SHIFT /die). it's more of like... really strongly dislike XD; lolol you're so cute! lol

haha, glad that they were helping, too, at least XD; your brother must've been so scared! D8; did the experience make him afraid of large pools of water? :O

i like using opera :) you can turn off images so easily (press of a button at the bottom right corner of each tab). it can take a little bit to get used to but that's how new things anyway, right? hehe. i use opera when loading some pages. some of them would take a BUTT load of time to load in firefox :[ so unless i'm editing or rearranging my inventory (faster in firefox, apparently), i have the habit of using opera.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 04-16-2009, 07:29 AM

@Rylynne:
Oh. The way you worded it I thought you meant freezing waters, like, seriously freezing waters. Which can really be bad when you first get in the water. xD;

Have you ever been to an indoor heated up pool, Ryl? =O

@shosho:
Not during the first dip, though. That somehow, is worse than coming out in the breeze later. xD

I think either would be rather obvious after a few questions. But your first hint for Siren was quite telling. At least to me. o3o

When is the next round, sho? :lol:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:34 AM

@ iro:
hahaahha, i guess so XD; it's been awhile since i swam, so i don't remember too well. but that only lasts for a short time compared to the time you get out of the water where you feel the coldness for a longer amount of period XD;;; but haha, yah. if like that happens, i usually just yell it out. /OH, SHIIII IT'S COOOOOOOOOLD!!!

lolol yeah i know XD; i'm so bad with giving out clues hahaha. i kind of wanted to do some dirty clues but i haven't been able to lately D;

and i'm not too sure when's the next round just yet XD; i'm trying to finish editing this paper and then perhaps then? :)

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:37 AM

@ shosho : LOLZ. xDD;; Yay for laziness then...? 8DD;; And I'm cute? =O Yay! :'D <3<3 LOLZ. xDD;;

And that? Noo way. xDD;; He's used to drowning. ^^;;
One time, he was but a baby still, and he fell from the side of the pool and started walking underwater. @_@;; My parents didn't notice till, like, one of my older cousins who was swimming saw him under the water. DX Surprisingly, he wasn't drowning and stuff. o_o;;
Miracle baby? xDDD;;

And ohh, I see. =O I think I'll try and get that then. ^^;;

@ Iroro : Lolz. xDD;; Sorry for the misunderstanding then. ^^;; My bad. :x Although, I have tried freezing waters before, and my hands turned purplish. @_@;;

And you mean a jacuzzi of sorts? =O Yup~ xDD;; I love those. :drool: <3<3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 04-16-2009, 07:38 AM

I just scamper and run as fast as I could wrapped in a tower while trying not to slip to the hot showers. O_O
Of course, I usually already start sneezing by then. :lol:

Speaking of dirty clues.
GOSHDARNIT! The round you canceled halfway yesterday, sho! Lube was actually my first guess, but then I had second thoughts and was like, "Sho wouldn't insert something... so suggestive as her answer, right? RIGHT??"

And then when you post the answer I was going, "asgsdfdh;!!!" but I couldn't reply then cause the wireless was shut off already. ;__;

What paper are you editing, sho? =O

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:42 AM

Damn, a round might start soon? =O Waahh, I'm off to clean my room in a bit too. xDD;;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 04-16-2009, 07:43 AM

@Rylynne:
Nah, it's fine. I've done those misstructuring(?) of sentences before. xD;

Purple? That's dangerous! @_@

It's actually like a normal swimming pool, only it's heated internally so the water is warm when you get into it. =O

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:45 AM

Lolz. xDD;; But still, sorry for my mistake. ^^;;

And yeah, it's why I got out of the water and went to the heated pool. DX I started there forever until my hands were wrinkly instead of purplish. @_@;;

And yeah, I know. ^^ I love them! :'D <3<3 Especially during colder seasons. :3 <3<3

wasashu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 07:47 AM

OMG! *glomps mein* long time no see mein-san! <3<3<3
*dies*

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 04-16-2009, 07:48 AM

I've never been to one, Ryl. ;__;
Though I would really like to one day. I wonder when that would be. xD

EDIT:
WASHU-SAN!!! O___O

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:49 AM

@ Iroro : Really? =O You should go to one then. :'D It's awesome. :> Hope you get to try it someday. =P <3<3

wasashu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 AM

eeeeeee! *huggles* i misses the mein-san <3 how have you been? :3

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:53 AM

Mein...? o_O;;

*is confused*
xDD;;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 04-16-2009, 07:54 AM

@Rylynne:
Maybe, maybe. xD
Darned, I feel hungry again. Feel like eating... kebabs. O_o

It's my online art alias, Ryl. 8D"
Meinarch. Mein is short for it. Notice I always sign my artworks with "Mein'-insert year-"?

@wasashu:
Tired, mostly. And just generally lazy. xD
How about you? What have you been up to? =D

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
@ shosho : LOLZ. xDD;; Yay for laziness then...? 8DD;; And I'm cute? =O Yay! :'D <3<3 LOLZ. xDD;;

And that? Noo way. xDD;; He's used to drowning. ^^;;
One time, he was but a baby still, and he fell from the side of the pool and started walking underwater. @_@;; My parents didn't notice till, like, one of my older cousins who was swimming saw him under the water. DX Surprisingly, he wasn't drowning and stuff. o_o;;
Miracle baby? xDDD;;

And ohh, I see. =O I think I'll try and get that then. ^^;;
whoa. your brother's a miracle baby! although... now that i think about it that happened to me @_@; we went to a water park one day and like at the end of this one water slide, it was a pretty deep slide XD; but you'd end up at the bottom of a very shallow water. i have NO idea why i just stayed there under water XD; i think i was just still trying to recover from the shock of the drop from the slide lolol. i wasn't losing consciousness or anything, but it felt like i could breathe under water. the next thing i knew the lifeguard pulled me up from the water XD;;;;;;;;

he's all "WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?"

i was like "oh. it's over??" lolol

i don't know if it'll work with MACs though D8 i think there should be a version of it? have you tried google chrome yet? i haven't, so i don't know how well that'd be XD;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post
I just scamper and run as fast as I could wrapped in a tower while trying not to slip to the hot showers. O_O
Of course, I usually already start sneezing by then. :lol:

Speaking of dirty clues.
GOSHDARNIT! The round you canceled halfway yesterday, sho! Lube was actually my first guess, but then I had second thoughts and was like, "Sho wouldn't insert something... so suggestive as her answer, right? RIGHT??"

And then when you post the answer I was going, "asgsdfdh;!!!" but I couldn't reply then cause the wireless was shut off already. ;__;

What paper are you editing, sho? =O
hahaha, i'm pretty clumsy so if i were to do that, i KNOW i'd slip and fall XD;;

HAHAHA, i know~ XD;;; i would /hahaha. you know ;D <3 it's pg-13 material anyway XD; i think i read someone mentioning that "oh, if it's lube that you can't eat it, right?" lolol i was about to answer NOT TRUE, but was too damn tired to do that XD;;;

i'm sorry about your wireless being shut off already though TTATT;; <333

and it's for this student i'm tutoring XD; she's taking an english writing class and yet, she still is asking me to tutor her (not that i'm very good in writing but i understand basic english-essay-writing techniques at least XD;;] and yah haha. it's for her class XD;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasashu View Post
OMG! *glomps mein* long time no see mein-san! <3<3<3
*dies*
HI! 8D <3

Rylynne

Old 04-16-2009, 07:58 AM

@ Iroro : Ohh, I see. =O Cool then. :> I... don't have one. DX I use my real signature. xDD;; It's actually my name, but since I write it fast and swooshy, you can barely understand it. 8DD;;

Edit: @ shosho : You text wall ninja! DX LOLZ. xDD;;

Anyhows, OMGLOLOLZ. xDD;; My brother was like that too! He just... stayed there. I'm surprised he didn't drown. @_@;; That was definitely over a minute at least until they found him under the water. @_@;;

And hmm, I dunno. :x I'll try it some other time. xDD;;

ANYHOWS, TIME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. xDD;;
BYE BYE! :'D <3<3
Be back later~ :3

wasashu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 08:00 AM

hehe hi shosho :3 <3<3

mein: ya same here, mostly lazy @w@;; but lately it's been bad.... i've been into mmo's >3> ive been playing the chinese beta for Aion online <3 it's sooooo awesome i think you'll like it. it's like wow in a way :3

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 04-16-2009, 08:01 AM

*jumps into the thread*
hey everyone...I possibly should of jumped into other threads a little bit earlier this easter

wasashu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 AM

i know what you mean raxx @w@; collecting carrots for EI's is a whole much of a job.

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 04-16-2009, 08:05 AM

yeah it is a job..im upset there's no store currency but awe well hopefully next time