Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiesha
yie yie went to sleep and wake up super early /around 530am
hmmmm feels refresh just like willy said *o* (though i bet i'll get sleepy again around 11am, as usual XD)

datte~~~ yie always see willy online but hardly can catch willy anywhere. prolly at the time saw willy, willy was about to offline /ohnoo /feels happy to talk again with willy like good old days *luffs*

why they chickened out? they scared with all the bishie jack sparrow? TTATT aiya scared too? /ohnoo oh! whose wedding it would be? my bro wedding would be around 11am today. kekekkeke. today is at his wife house. next week will be at ours =3

really? maybe we got different papaya at here and at willy place then o.o at here papayal is rather very orange and very very sweet. yie luffs so much cuz each time enter my stomach, it feels sooo cold (of cuz one of the reason we put it in fridge, that's why it's cold) XD

ah! yie finally slept quite early tonight. it's all because willy said can be skinnier!! XDDD *luffs willy more*
Have fun at the wedding~!! 8DD Congrats on such a happy day~ and bring me back sum of that nice cake!

Yay~ glad to hear you're sleeping! ^_^ <3 Great thing about the net is that we can always leave messages for each other even if we're not online at the same time *leave lil papaya squares too* 8DDD

The wedding I'm attending is for mai dad's associate. It's gonna be boring so Willy's bringing study cards~ she gets to get dressed up anyway, which is a plus, and she gets to eat good food until her dress busts! yay~ xDDD

*gives a big hug to skinny Yieshia* xD <3

oh, as for POTC~ it's because it's the weekend before the SAT's. Too many studious ppl~ and Spade's been sick >w<;;

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton_and_sparkle
Have fun at the wedding~!! 8DD Congrats on such a happy day~ and bring me back sum of that nice cake!

Yay~ glad to hear you're sleeping! ^_^ <3 Great thing about the net is that we can always leave messages for each other even if we're not online at the same time *leave lil papaya squares too* 8DDD

The wedding I'm attending is for mai dad's associate. It's gonna be boring so Willy's bringing study cards~ she gets to get dressed up anyway, which is a plus, and she gets to eat good food until her dress busts! yay~ xDDD

*gives a big hug to skinny Yieshia* xD <3

oh, as for POTC~ it's because it's the weekend before the SAT's. Too many studious ppl~ and Spade's been sick >w<;;
will totally be. or at least, eats for you XD <33

yeah! at least! D: or else, it would be very sad cuz of our timezone it's really hard to talk to each other ya! D: and wow! squares papaya *obsevers at it carefully before eats it as whole* lolx <333

awwww such a formal wedding then! and wow on the study cards! willy really is very studious person! o.o!! /admires but yeah, formal party usually come with great foods *o* hope willy will somehow have fun there <333

wah. yie wish she is skinny XDD *hugs willy tightly and gives all her fat to willy* XD <3

ooooo lmao. yeah. i heard about it D: poor spade. not only that, tabby broken too. poor girl D: and good luck with SAT! i was wanting to ask you about it too. since one of my friend are going to have it next week too and still remember willy said she's going to take SAT this year. Yie sure willy will do great in it though!! *gives good luck charm* <3

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-27-2007, 12:48 AM

mweee~~ *rolls in*

@__@ woahhhh~~ yie-chan is such a successful art whore! <33 >w< and zomg!! art from Kidchan??? wahhh!!! luckyyyyyy~~

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 02:42 AM

Quote:
will totally be. or at least, eats for you XD <33

yeah! at least! D: or else, it would be very sad cuz of our timezone it's really hard to talk to each other ya! D: and wow! squares papaya *obsevers at it carefully before eats it as whole* lolx <333

awwww such a formal wedding then! and wow on the study cards! willy really is very studious person! o.o!! /admires but yeah, formal party usually come with great foods *o* hope willy will somehow have fun there <333

wah. yie wish she is skinny XDD *hugs willy tightly and gives all her fat to willy* XD <3

ooooo lmao. yeah. i heard about it D: poor spade. not only that, tabby broken too. poor girl D: and good luck with SAT! i was wanting to ask you about it too. since one of my friend are going to have it next week too and still remember willy said she's going to take SAT this year. Yie sure willy will do great in it though!! *gives good luck charm* <3
haha, good enough <3

lol *puts papaya cubes into a popscicle* 8DD

Yush~ willy's a big GEEK. xDDD Or wannabee anyway xd She was supposed to have stated studying looong ago ;_;''

nuuu~ *runs from the fat-transferring hug* Willy has just enough fat for herself~~ xDDD GIve it to Spade~ she's as skinny as a toothpick!! x3

*wears the lucky charm around her neck* yay! More yieshie karma 8DDD <3

@Spade~ here's the poor girl now~ let's get her!!! :twisted: *tackle and hugs all the soup outta her* <3

blua
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blua

Old 05-27-2007, 03:40 AM

*squeees and glomps yie* ^__^ mrowr~

uwaa *prods u'r pending trades* mewww o.o pic of deo is done ne ^^;; *completed a while ago*

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 05-27-2007, 07:00 AM

Yiesha's OCs are so pretty @__@ <33

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 12:50 PM

aiya > weeee welcome in aiya!!! *takes the rolling body to the living room* XDDD here, take your cup of tea. have your fever getting any better? D: *pats head*

lmao. XD sankyu! kidchan drew all my main character already too. it's just lucky that she's same country with me that's all XD <333

=

willy > -glares at the papaya cube- i forgot what is popsicles though! /sob

rofl. but it's good!! cuz SAT is coming and all. it totally understandable since a great mark for willy ish teh win *o*
-waves flags with willy name around-

rofl!!!! okie okie. lets do eeet!!! >D -double transfer fat to aiya- XDDD

hurray!! careful not to wave too much and lose it!! /ohnoo

=

blua > hello blua blua blua! *glomps*
yie forgot to update that, but you knew i saw eet <3333

=

winn
> eee winny! thank you yaaa !! they are my happiness TTATT

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 01:21 PM

*romps around and around*

Willy wants to set up a request now too~ >w<;;

btw, popsicle looks like this~~>

Harkem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-27-2007, 02:24 PM

* rollsa bout again * ROLLING GOOOOD FUN!!!

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 02:48 PM

*went out for dinner* /ohnooo
eat too much now became fat again TTATTT /need to go to exercise /ohnoo
/grabs willy and harkey to exercise with her XD

=

willy
> wah ! yay!! must must set up!! then later yie can visit willy house too ya!! i wonder how many new oc willy has got other then the last twooooo wanna know more of them too ! *glomps* <3

ahhh yie want!! hardly find that type at here. two in one ice cream that can split into two... *o* looks yummeh! -wants the lemon one!-

=

harkem > wahhhhh there's another rolling objects!! XD
/takes the rolling harkem and put in her living room also xD
you want tea or ice tea or fresh drinks? lol

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 03:06 PM

x3 *powerwalks with Yie and Harkem* <33

too lazy to do it now~ wil set up later xDDD *has at least...20 OC's?* xDDD

Ooh~ and mai tabby's workin again so I doodled Arc and Raven as prom dates xDDD ~~~>walala xP

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 03:17 PM

wah!! /brings some isotonic drinks with her so she wont left behind for walking slow XDDD
wahhhh!! so many oc! means i still have a long way to go before i finish studying your oc! come fast fast make new one. put simple reference first for starters XD <333 /cant wait to visit willy thread already XD
wah yay for tabby working! how come when aiya tabby broken, then willy tabby working? it's sounds like a conspiracy! maybe aiya tabby gives up his life for willy's tabby? lolx

and wahhhh the wip already so good! yie wants raven dress D: D: /grabby hands. and willy wip so adorable yah. *points at the pink lines. lolx

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 03:26 PM

Quote:
wah!! /brings some isotonic drinks with her so she wont left behind for walking slow XDDD
wahhhh!! so many oc! means i still have a long way to go before i finish studying your oc! come fast fast make new one. put simple reference first for starters XD <333 /cant wait to visit willy thread already XD
wah yay for tabby working! how come when aiya tabby broken, then willy tabby working? it's sounds like a conspiracy! maybe aiya tabby gives up his life for willy's tabby? lolx

and wahhhh the wip already so good! yie wants raven dress D: D: /grabby hands. and willy wip so adorable yah. *points at the pink lines. lolx
xDDD well, me and Spade's tabbies broke about the same time. But Willy just found out that her tabby works on her dad's account 8DDDD *smells conspiracy*

^___^;; Thanks, just trying a new style. Arc just got really grumpy in the drawing~ he's in a ridiculously cute outfit xDDD

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 05-27-2007, 03:27 PM

Yieee~ Luff your OCs. *___* <3
Waaah, all the art you have for them are amazing. >w<
I especially adore the BlazexKen and VegaxNatsu ones~
Haeru and Reizo are simply adorable. 8DDD <33

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 03:43 PM

willy > oh? eeee seriously conspiracy then! /ohnoo means that it didnt work at hers but works at your daddy's? she bring her tabby at your house or sumthin? o.o!

ah...lolx lineless style? willy so good! yie usually need to draw those lines of hexagon and all first lately. lmao. /is learning to draw properly cuz always got problem with proportion and human body /sob
wahhhh i wonder what kind of outfit he'll wear /cant wait!!

=

chroma
> hey! it's chroma!! *eats her* XDDD
and thank you so much! <333 hahaa cuz you likes bl +_+ i always errr gives too much attention to ken and blaze when commishing good artist irl money. sob sob needs natsu and vega stuffs now... they have been neglected.
and thank you! <333 hmm i wonder if chroma got request thread~ /wants to see chroma oc too~

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2007, 03:55 PM

Hoohah, sounds vaguely familiar~ -=is eaten=-
-=Swallows Yiee from INSIDE stomach=- >DDD <3

Hee.. No problem~ And yes, I adore BL, and the artists that drew for you are very skilled at capturing it., so canon *___*
Heehee, Can't wait till you commish more Natsu and Vega arts. >w<

Ooh, I might make a request thread after helping Sevi with the belt and earning some funds. XDDD Hopefully, my OCs will be interesting enough for others to draw. 8DDD

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 04:10 PM

chroma > /omg i just ate a parasite!! /ohnooo /sob sob

hahhaa yeah. XD and you are right *o* shrug. i particularly always loves couple art somehow. they made me happy and nostalgic at times /is weird XD and sankyuuuuu~! yie surely will /determined. need to collect money first though D: wish i am rich at gaia, seems so many good artist there but they are all sooooooooooooooo darn expensive /sob

ah! okie dokie! i am sure they are! <333

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 04:28 PM

hexagon? 0______o Yie draws the most adorable lineless art <33

And I'm done xd *gave up actually* xDDDD;;

waha 8D

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2007, 04:34 PM

Heehee, chroma the parasite is super evil. >D

Yeah, I agree. >w< Coupleart has so much life in eet~
Aww, good luck with that!
I'll stalk your thread to see moar new arts. >w< <3
Yeah, Gaia is so hard to get art. *^*
I just spent literally my last amounts on art and quit today~ XD

Heehee, thanks! <3

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 04:41 PM

willy > yeah. to help me fix my proportion problem XD /feels like learn back to draw from the start /wished she got a drawing book so easier to learn then the online one XD

awwww willy always sooo encouraging! that's why yie luffs willy TTATT *glomps tightly*

and wahhhh willy seriously fast! they are done sooo fast! /ohnooo i really love arc outfit though!!! /agree with raven XD <333 the bear design just made him extremely adorable XD!! *luffs on arc even more XD <333

what type of prom are they heading to?

=

chroma > rofl! /tries to find parasite medicine
true yah. *o* some of them really got story, cuz at times, the artist ask me for poses, so usually i will just take some pose from my story so it could came to real *0* /just like the art that kappauka draw <33
wah serious? no more gaia ? D:

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2007, 04:46 PM

Heehee, they don't sell this type. XPP

Ooh, I see~
Kappauka did a really great job depicting that scene, it looks so alive. *o* -=admires=- <3
My favourite picture you have the one one done by Mr. Sloth. XDDD

Meh, maybe after I get join-art auction funds. I'll probably be back hunting arts again. :,D

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
aiya > weeee welcome in aiya!!! *takes the rolling body to the living room* XDDD here, take your cup of tea. have your fever getting any better? D: *pats head*

lmao. XD sankyu! kidchan drew all my main character already too. it's just lucky that she's same country with me that's all XD <333

=

willy > -glares at the papaya cube- i forgot what is popsicles though! /sob

rofl. but it's good!! cuz SAT is coming and all. it totally understandable since a great mark for willy ish teh win *o*
-waves flags with willy name around-

rofl!!!! okie okie. lets do eeet!!! >D -double transfer fat to aiya- XDDD

hurray!! careful not to wave too much and lose it!! /ohnoo
wahhhh~~~ turuturuturu *gets rolled into living room* =w= mmmmm... tea! *showers ye with luff* ah luv tea <33

and yesh, actually I never had a fever. Just threw up a lot TT__TT *sniffle* but yepyep, got better 2 days ago after a few bowls of soup =u= mweeheehee~

@Willy: gahhhhhh~~~ nuuuuu!! TT__TT mai soup!

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkem
* rollsa bout again * ROLLING GOOOOD FUN!!!
Harky~~~! *hugsquish* ^^ teehee

@Willy: wahhhh!! luckyyyyy TT__TT my tablet pen's totally broke... it won't work on any computer. nuuuu!!

and ZOMG! *stab* you're way too fast and good =__=;;; *baaaaa's at ye*

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2007, 08:26 PM

/someone forgot to reply her own thread again /ohnooo /fainted

-

chroma > there must be someone who doooo!!! /searches crazily

yeah. i really love how the love floats around the air in that art. the picture really makes my heart go "awwww" and and and that pic done by Mr sloth is extremely love by me too! it's vday theme, and ken giving blaze new sword. it's sooo meaningful to me, cuz sloth chan is really really kind /sob can feel she do it with lots of luffs that's why yie luffs her sooo much *miss her D:* i think art that being put with luffs is always the best somehow. you know, you can feel it inside the art.... /not sure how to explain, but we can really feel it <333

ooo you got joint art auction in gaia? :o

=

aiya > XDD!!! *gives you tea* hait!!! tea coming!! lol. wanna any flavours put in it?

awwww is there something wrong? do you eat wrongly or something? or is it because you eat too much? /wonder how many few is few XD

/agree with aiya on willy TTATT <33

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2007, 09:51 PM

OHOH
Goodluck! XD You'll never find the medicine!

Heehee, same here! But what really amzes me is how serene and loving their expressions look. :3 Aww, I never knew who mr. Sloth is but I'm sure she's a ultra talented artists as well as a kind person. :3
Definitely agree. ;^; It's as if art bonds our love together! >w<

Mhmm, Did one with Chendi and a bunch of other awesome friends a while ago. XDDD