Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-15-2014, 02:51 PM

"Two with honey mustard it is." He said starting to make the sandwiches. He purred as Vindr laid his face on his wings. He had never realized how much he enjoyed having his feather's touched. "Hmmm a trip to the coast could be arranged. I haven't been to my beach house in awhile." He said with a smile at the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus gasped as the tiny Tiny appeared. He laughed as it bowed and scampered off. "Did it hurt when you lost that part of you?" He asked going somber on hearing Tiny's words. "Gods I hate those people." He muttered under his breath.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 06:36 PM

Vindr pulled back in surprise and looked at the back of Kirin’s head. “you have a beach house? How many houses do you have?” he had not thought that he would have more then one house. Let alone one on the beach. Reaching up he gently ran his fingers through Kirin’s hair and then down through his feathers. “how rich are you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tinny giggled at Marcus look as her little self left the room. “it only stats to hurt when I have to many out there or one of them is killed, I can feel when they are killed.” She nodded to him as he talked about how he disliked SunShadowCorp. “if ever there was one group of people it would be them.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-15-2014, 06:59 PM

"Richer then my house may lead you to believe. I only have the two houses." He said purring at Vindr's touch. He really didn't want to go into work and deal with any of the shit he'd have to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~

"So was that one that you lost to SunShadow killed?" He asked watching her. He wondered if it still might be around. "Sometimes I wish they would all just disappear. Our city would be far better off if they did. But I do know that not everybody who works for them is evil."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 07:17 PM

“is there something.” His phone rang causing him to jump and back up. Opening the flip phone he looked at the number and frowned. “I have to take this.” Walking into the other room he answered the phone. A few moments later he walked back into the room a sad smile on his face. “I have to get going. The company needs me to come in early and deal with some stuff.” Part of him wanted to tell Kirin everything but he knew that it could not happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“sometimes I think that it was and then I feel something from it. I think they many be keeping it in some sort of stasis thing. If I could find out the truth of it I would save her if she is alive.” Nibbling on the eggs she sighed with a little bit of sadness. “I wish that they would too but I don’t think that if they did go it would change much. Someone would take their place rather quickly.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-15-2014, 07:28 PM

"Alright. Here's your lunch. I'll give you a call when I get the chance." He said kissing his cheek and handing him his lunch. "I enjoyed are time together. And maybe someday you'll share with me what you are keeping secret. He thought to himself. "Though if you wait I'll walk you out after I get dressed."

~~~~~~~~~

He sighed. "You're right." He said. "So do you like the eggs."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 07:39 PM

“I would love to wait but I really have to go.” Kissing him back Vindr smiled a sad smile as he took the sack lunch that Kirin had prepared for him. “Give me a call when you’re free again. Then we can talk about the apartment for me and you helping me pay for moving out of my place.” With that the turned and walked from the door. He could not stand saying good bye to this hansom hero with what he was about to do. But what choice had they given him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“oh the Eggs are really good. I have never had eggs this good before.” Getting up she walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. “you know I think you deserve to know my name, its Tina.” She smiled wide. “I know not much of a jump from my hero name, but that is why my hero name is so great. No one would think that I was a Tina if most think of me as Tiny.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-15-2014, 09:32 PM

"What are you hiding?" He asked after Vindr had been gone a few minutes. He let out a sigh and finished getting ready. He then headed to work. He knew there was a shit storm coming, from more then one front. But he would deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Tina..." He said the name with a smile. "I like that name." He nuzzled her neck. "Since you are trusting me with your name I think I'm going to trust you with something as well." HE said pulling her into his lap. "One of the reasons I am such a supporter of supers is that my mom was a super." He said laying his head on her shoulder.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 09:55 PM

Rushing though the building and out into the light Vindr sighed. he had never thought that any one would figure out who he really was and about his family but if the phone call was correct then his sister was in danger. they had not said who they were but they told him that if he contacted any of the hero or teal they would kill her. how they knew this much about him he could not understand but it scared him. they had said to go to the train station and there they would have feather instructions. he only hoped that she would be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your mom was a super? which one?" Tiny sounded so excited to find out more about Marcus. she had always wondered why he had signed on with them after they had pulled his bacon out of the fire but never had she really thought about why a human would be so pro super. "I never thought about why you might want to work with us other then we saved you and you wanted to help us save others in your predicament."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-15-2014, 11:35 PM

Kirin walked into his building and headed up to his office. He hated having to hide his wings. He hoped that one day he would be able to run his business without having to hide. He put his lunch in his personal fridge and set his briefcase on his desk. He hoped Vindr was alright. He had seemed very worried.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that was part of it." Marcus said with a smile. "My mom was the other part." He paused wondering if he should tell Tiny his moms name. After a moment he decided. "Her name was Azure."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 11:44 PM

"and what do you have to say for yourself today?" Miss Steels voice matched her name as she walked in holding a picture of Kirin and Vindr leaning into each other as they were stepping out of the sushi place. "I understand you want to find love but picking up young men is going to send this company's stocks down the toilet if you keep finding young ones. have you thought of what this is going to do to that image we have spent so long in building up?" as she tossed the picture down on his desk a few others slid out from behind them. they were pictures of the two of them at Vindr's apartment and a few more while at the sushi place and on the walk home. the bottom one was the two of them kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont think I have heard of Azure, who was she and what did she do?" she always loved learning about the older supers. Tiny had hidden in her little bolt hole all the books, vids and comic she could find of real heros and of the super heros that were just made up.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-16-2014, 12:07 AM

"I told you from the start I would not hide my sexuality. It was you who chose to try and hide it. I am the same business man I have always been." He said doing his best to keep his voice calm. "And if people don't want to work with me just because of whom I love that is their problem, not mine.

~~~~~~~~~

"She had temporal manipulation." He said smiling at the look on Tiny's face. "Sort of like in The Matrix movie."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-16-2014, 09:45 PM

"Yes and I thought we had reached an understanding that you would give me a call, BEFORE you went out on a date so that I could do what I do best." she pursed her lips and gave him The Look. "I was lucky that I had a friend in the 'zine that this was sold to. it is not going to go to print but you really need to warn me next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"your mother is a living Matrix FX?" Tiny sounded surprised and excited about the thought that there was some one out there that had that ability. " did she ever use it to catch you doing something that you were not supposed to be doing?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-16-2014, 11:49 PM

"Well count this as your warning. I will be going out with him again. And I will be kissing him again. And honestly I plan on setting up a press conference to address this. I'm sick of hiding who I am." He said though he did find it funny that he was talking about not hiding who he was when he still had to hide that he was a super.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yep, and she sure did. For the longest time I had no idea how she did it. They didn't tell me about my mom being a super till I was thirteen." He said with a grin.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-17-2014, 12:52 AM

“Kirin if you really wanted to throw your reputation to the wind why did you hire me to be your PR director?” she sounded tired, tired of trying to keep all the things that could hurt him from him and all the thing that were out to bring his whole company down. Tired of fighting him about who he took out and what he did on his free time. “If you really don’t care about my input then I might as well put in my letter.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“did you wish for powers of your own when you were a kid?” tiny as a young girl had wanted to be able to fly as the fairies in her books did. She had wanted to have magic to escape the world that seemed to be so dark with evil things that scared her. “might I get to meet her some time?”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-17-2014, 02:20 AM

Kirin let out a sigh. He was tired. Tired of hiding. He knew it would have been easier if he had fallen in love with a woman. "Fine. No press conference." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Do you have any information on the stolen tech?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes, but I knew how hard it was for supers. How hard it was for my mom." He smiled a bit. "If we can get sometime off I'd love to introduce you to her."

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 03-17-2014 at 02:29 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 03-17-2014, 04:56 AM

Sitting down in one of the chairs in front of his desk Miss Steel sighed and pulled out the a file from the stack she had. “It looks like it was an internet boosting tech. it looks like it was being developed for use by the military in the field.” She handed him the file with a sigh. “but it looks like it was going to be canceled at the end of the month.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“we can take time off if we really don’t want to go in. Scarlet would not mind just as long as we make sure that Teal can take your place and he knows how to talk to my little’s.” She smiled at the thought of talking with his mothers.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-17-2014, 01:52 PM

"Cancelled? Why?" He asked looking over the information. "And if it's being cancelled why would somebody steal it? And who stole it?" He asked though he was pretty sure he knew who had stolen it. "How much is this theft going to put the company back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll ask Scarlet when we go in today then." He said with a smile. He was looking forward to introducing Tiny to his mother. He had told his mom a bit about the group that had saved him. Though not that he had started dating one of that group.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 03:40 AM

"it looks like while it was looking to be a good product, the cost per unit just would not have worked for the military. they wanted something that could do the same thing but be much more cost effective. " Miss Steel said as she looked over a second file she had. "there are many reasons some one might want to steal it. but I was not hired to find out whay but to make sure that you dont have a PR crash. as to who, no we dont know." standin back up she walked over to his keyboard and type in a few numbers and leters before sitting back down. the screen whent blank for a few moments before showing a group of hooded men breaking into the glassed in room and taking the item that sawt on a case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"this is going to be fun." tiny said as she quickly finished off the rest of the food and smiled at Marco.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 01:20 PM

"I would be willing to bet anything that they are from SunShadow Corp." He said watching the video. He stood and started pacing. "The thing is if I had known they wanted cheaper I would have worked on that. Now SunShadow Corp. can benefit from this." He slammed his hands on his desk. This wasn't good.

~~~~~~~~~~

Marco smiled at Tiny's excitement. It was infectious and he found himself getting excited as well. He hadn't been back to see his mom in a long time as he had gotten busy with the group that had saved him.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 08:04 PM

“whether they are or they are not from the SunShadow they have the tech now.” Miss steel flipped through a few pages and then sighed. “well weather you had thought to make it cheaper or not, this project was in the works before we bought the company.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“how long has it been since you last saw your mother?”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM

"I still should have been informed of this. Why wasn't I informed about this project at that it was going over cost?" He said having gone back to pacing. He hated being still, and it was even harder for him to be still when he was agitated. What he wished he could do was going out for a fly. But he knew that would have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus nuzzled Tiny. "It was about a month before you guys saved my life." He said softly. "I've wanted to go back and see her since then but the time never seemed right. But I have talked with her on the phone. Told her what you all have done for me, and how you just took me into your group even though I wasn't a super. But now that Teal is a part of the group I almost feel like I don't even need to be there."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 09:20 PM

“according to the files it was not over budget for what the company had given them but it is over the government’s budget. Had we thought we could have taken this to the private sector I think that it would not have gotten the ax.” Miss Steel said watching Kirin walk back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“your telling me that you have not see your mother for over two year? How is it that you have not asked for time to…” her voice slowed as she realized that he might have not have wanted to ask because most of them did not have contact with their family’s while he had a loving family that knew the dangers of the supers. “you kept quiet about your family because we are without family other then ourselves?”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 09:31 PM

"And now whomever stole will benift from this companies work." He said a growl in his voice. He wished Vindr were here. Vindr probably would most likely be able to calm him down. "Where do we go from here?" He asked still pacing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus was silent. Though what Tiny said had been the truth. He hadn't wanted to rub the fact he had a loving mother in the face of his friends. His mother, while a bit sad at not seeing him, understood why he choose not to visit.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 09:47 PM

“From here we wait for the cops to find what they can after the brake in.” standing she nodded. “they will keep us in the loop they said. If you would like I can have all the company’s project files sent over to you for review.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking him over Tiny sighed, giving him a loving look. “you should have said you wanted to see your mother. I always thought that you just did not have any family left and that is why I never talked of my dad to you.” Tiny laughed at a thought. “it looks like neither of us win. Spike and I had a bet going before I started dating you about what happened to your family. I thought you were an orphan, she thought you were a runaway and never wanted anything to do with your family.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 10:23 PM

"I would like that. I don't want something like this happening again." Kirin said. He had stopped pacing but he's still full of nervous energy. He grabs out his phone and texts Teal. <Do you happen to know whom stole my tech?> He didn't know if she would know anything but it couldn't hurt to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Turns out you were both wrong." He said with smile. He kissed her cheek softly. "So tell me about your dad." He said wanting to know everything about his girl.