HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 04:35 AM

~Hello~Hello~ Well, I hope you all know the rules by now, so please just follow them and we won't have any problems. Please and Thank you~! <3

Okay, first character profiles~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ezra Velax
Grade:Senior
Appearance:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Only the black haired one with be played for the most part, so have no worries.

#2 1/2
Name: Lucille Felixe & Adwen Felixe
Grade: Senior & Sophomore
Appearance:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you post your profiles we can begin!

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-02-2011, 04:58 AM

Name: Kitto Dolten
Grade: Sophmore
Appearance: [IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/mPvcZSKDX-0TQFTNqo0CMBzvJBIamhB7H*cYGE0*h3MBWU6-*DmnJyrsxmBjg7xIIaGfBnMMbX5pJn*nTEloQKEkDydvddfb/neko3.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Skyla Mare
Grade: Junior
Appearance:

Last edited by princessofdarkness101; 07-02-2011 at 05:08 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 02:58 AM

The birds that had made their little nest next the window began to chirp and that was the signal that it was morning and it was now time to wake up for school. Ezra was not one for mornings or even early afternoons. He was much more of a night person and he stayed up as late as he could. Ezra rubbed his eyes lightly as he rolled of his bed and on to his feet. He walked into his bathroom and flipped the switch and the light flicked on. He threw a hand up to held his eyes against the light and turned on the shower and waited until the water was a nice warm temperature. He took a quick shower and got out and dried himself off. He dressed into their school's uniform and walked out of the bathroom. He wasn't anywhere close to ready to go mentally, but he had to leave. School would be starting soon and he needed to be ready before the bell rang like he normally was.

Ezra left his dorm room, which was empty besides himself for now. He may or may not get a roommate, but at this point he wasn't so worried about it. He didn't worry too much about roommates and such. Ezra was in one of the lower class ranked classes. He had never really cared much for his grades or anything to do with schools. He entered the class room that was almost already full besides a few people that were like him and wanted to be there for the least amount of time as possible.

Lucille was intertwined in her blankets and snoring loudly. She had not set her alarm clock, yet again. It was about the fourth day and she was sleeping away without any notice of anything being wrong. "Wake up." Lucille's little sister Adwen said as she jumped up on the bed playfully. Lucille mumbled and rolled over trying to ignore her sisters attempts to wake her up. "Wake up!" Adwen said as she pushed her off the bed and on to the ground. "I'm up!" Lucille said as she bolted up from the jolt of hitting the ground. Lucille stood up and stumbled a round her tail twitching. "I'm leaving don't be late to class." She said as she skipped out the door. Lucille stood up and walked over to her closet and grabbed her uniform from a hanger and put it on. She didn't like the fact her sister had gotten assigned as he roommate, but she couldn't change it. Lucille rushed out of her room trying to get to her class. She ran into the class and rushed to her seat. She was late, but it seemed like the teacher hadn't started yet.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-03-2011, 03:21 AM

Kitto's alarm clock went off and lazily he got out of bed. He stretched and walked into the bathroom. Kitto no longer had a roommate. His original roommate transferred to another school across sea. He open the shower door and climbed in to take a quick shower. He Kept his showers short and cool. After he finished he put on his school uniform. He let out another yawn and grabbed his books. He walked out of his dorm and headed towards the direction of the girls' dorm. There he waited for his childhood friend Skyla. She was a year older than him. They knew each other since birth and now are cousins by marriage.

Skyla heard the girls in the hall. That was her cue to get up. She jumped in the shower. She came out with her school uniform on. She went to say something to her roommate only to notice she was gone. She shrugged and grabbed her books. She flicked her bell that she wore around her neck and giggled as it jingled. Her mother gave her the necklace as a child. Skyla gave one last glimps in the mirror and walked out the door. She walked down the hall and spotted Kitto. She smiled and waved and they headed towards class together.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 03:22 AM

[Back on track now that we got a down right plot.]

Ezra was preparing for his daily morning nap when he noticed Lucille had walked into the class. He looked at her and grinned. For once he had beaten her into the class room. "Look who's late now." He said smugly to her. He added crossing his arms over his chest to add to the effect. He knew he might piss her off, but he wouldn't pass up the chance to tease her. It was basically his job now to make her mad. They were basically like a brother and sister now after so many years of struggling through school together. "Hey, you coming to the meeting tonight?" He asked her as he laid his head down on the desk. He was referring to his Cosplay club. Though it was also the club in charge of creating the school's drama clubs and class costumes. He had enjoyed doing such things since he was in his junior high years.

Lucille walked into the class and to the seat next to Ezra quickly. She didn't want to attract attention to herself. Though she wanted to reach out and hit Ezra when he mentioned something about her being late. "Yea, coming from the boy, who's late every day." She said as he placed her things down on her desk. She looked up at him and stuck her tongue out. She didn't like when he pointed out her mistakes. She nodded at his question with a smile. "Of course I'll be there. I haven't missed a meeting unlike our creator." She said teasing him now that she could. She joined almost as soon as he told her about his idea. She liked the idea of dressing in cute clothes. "Today's the day we would get new members, right?" She asked. It was the beginning of the year and new students would be looking for clubs to join. "I hope people join." She said a little worried. They needed more people in order to get anything.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-07-2011, 04:41 AM

Kitto stopped at the corner of the hallway. "My class is this way. See you for lunch?" he asked as he turned to face Skyla. "Oh and I found a club that we should try" he said winking and then running off for his class. He had classes in the Sophomore wing. Kitto was really excited about this club he heard about from one of the boys who live in his hall. It was a Cosplay and Drama club. He loved cosplay and drama and he knew Skyla would too. He ran into his classroom and took a seat next to the window. He found class more relaxing that way. He got his books out and waited for class to be over.

Skyla smiled at Kitto. "Of course I will meet you for lunch" she said half laughing. They always spent lunch together. She then turned all serious about the club. He didn't give her much chance to speak out. He knew she didn't like getting involved in clubs. "Clubs? I don't have time for that with my extra work" she sighed mainly to herself. She shrugged her shoulders and headed down the Senior hall. Skyla was known as a smart girl. She was Junior taking Senior classes. Her teachers always tell her she should just skip a grade and graduate early, but she didn't want to. Instead her Senior year she would take advance courses. Skyla walked into her classroom. She saw one girl enter and quickly sneak in behind her. She had realized she was late for class/ She took a seat next to the door in front and grabbed her books and prepared for the class.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 05:30 PM

Ezra looked up to see another student enter the class. It was the girl, who was a junior in senior classes. He didn't exactly know the story, but he knew that she was extremely smart for her age. Ezra had never been one for school, so even if he was smart he didn't think he would opt. to take higher classes. He would just sit in the easy ones. "Hey, Lucille. Me, you lunch together?" He asked with a few hand signals. He usually ate lunch with the boys, but he wanted to talk to her about the club. He needed some help with it and to work out how they were going to earn some money for it. He knew the schools rules about how to earn money, but he needed some help working things out.

Lucille turned to look at what caught Ezra's attention. She knew that the girl wasn't a senior, but other than that she wasn't sure who or why she was even in the class. Though she didn't really care. "See, I wasn't the last one in here." She said as she stuck out her tongue at him. She tilted her head to look at him when he asked her to have lunch with him. It was a bit unusual, but she was going to accept anyway. "Sure, but you buy." She said with a wink. Before he replied the class began. She turned to the front and smiled knowing she had just won. He won't like that very much, but she didn't care.

[Argh, I always say I'll reply to this and the other, but I get distracted then it just keeps getting pushed off. <.< Give me some friendly reminders when I don't reply for a while.]

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2011, 07:27 PM

Kitto didn't pay a whole lot of attention in his classes. His grades showed it too. He was too distracted by the club. He had overheard a couple of people talking about it. He was all excited. He always wanted to join a club, but nothing ever really interested him. He thought this one would be fun and he knew if Skyla gave it a chance she would like it too. He let out a sigh as the time ticked away. Finally the bell rang and he ran out of class not catching his assignment. He quickly headed for the kitchen area and waited for Skyla.

Skyla felt awkward being late, but she just brushed it off. She pulled out her notebook and began to take notes over the lesson. She was still bit iffy on joining a club, but she knew how much it meant to Kitto. Skyla kept writing more and more notes making sure not to forget anything. The teacher kept talking. Skyla found the lesson boring, but continued to follow along. She understood quite well what she was suppose to do. The bell rang and the teacher yelled out their assignment and she quickly wrote it down. She then at her own pace began to pack her things up in her bag. She was usually one of the last people to leave.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 09:02 PM

Ezra was sound asleep when the bell rang for lunch. He was drooling on his desk and mumbling. He didn't sleep much at night, so his first classes were where he slept. Though the teachers didn't appreciate it much he didn't really care.

Lucille looked over at Ezra when the bell rang hoping he would be ready to leave when she was, but what she saw was him drooling all over his books like an idiot. She frowned and reached over to pull on his cat ear. She knew that should wake him up. It usually did when they were little. "Wake up, you slacker." She said harshly as she gave his ear another tug.

"Ouch!" Ezra said as he was suddenly woken up. He could feel the drool on the corner of his mouth and he reached up to wipe it away. He wasn't really embarrassed by it because it was Lucille. "You didn't have to pull so hard." He said as he reached up to touch his ear softly. It still stung from were she pulled on it. "Let's go." He said as he stood up and stretched before picking up his things.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't sleep during class." She giggled a bit at him. She knew that he wouldn't hold it against her. So she would continue to tease him. She got up as well and they both started to walk towards the cafeteria.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2011, 09:23 PM

Kitto jumped in line and went ahead and got his food. He found table and sat down and saved a spot for Skyla to sit. He sat there patiently waiting.

Skyla grabbed her bag and began to head out of class when the teacher called her. She figured it would have something to do with her being a Junior in a Senior class and she was right. It didn't take too long and she walked back out the door and headed towards the Cafeteria. She found Kitto and sat with him. She carried her lunch everyday so she never had to go through the line. "Whew that class wasn't as hard as i thought" she said pulling out her lunch.

Kitto groaned at her comment. "Enough school talk lets discuss clubs now" he said excitedly. Skyla didn't respond and he went on. "I know your busy, but there is more to life than school work. Come on Sky?" he said begging her to say yes. He let out a cheer when she finally nodded her head in agreement.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2011, 04:10 PM

Ezra lead the way, but they both knew that if they took their time that the line would soon go down. It was the rush at the bell that made it impossible to get a spot in a hurry. "So, Lucille. How are we going to recruit this year?" He asked as he walked into the line, which wasn't as long as it had been probably a few minutes ago. He grabbed a tray and turned to look at Lucille.

Lucille followed Ezra at her own pace which wasn't too far off from his. She shrugged even though he couldn't see her do so. She didn't know what they were going to do. "You're the president of the club, isn't your job then." She said as she reached out to grab a tray for herself.

"Well, yeah, but Lucille you have to help me. You know that last year all of the seniors did the work. Now it's our turn." He said as he frowned at her. He knew she could be difficult, but he was serious about getting more students to join. It wasn't like a normal club, but there should have been people who wanted to join them.

She sighed at him and rolled her eyes. "Well, you know Adwin will be there if I am there." She said as she moved forward in the line. "'The rest we can deal with later today, okay?" She said done with the topic at hand now. "Let's get some food." She picked up some food as she went through the line and waited for him to get his own. When he did she walked out to find a seat.

Ezra smiled at Lucille when she said Adwin would join. He knew that her sister would follow her, but he just hadn't thought about it at that moment. He got his food and walked out to find Lucille waiting for him. He found a seat with the girl in their class that was a junior and a boy that he had never seen. "Mind if we sit here?" He asked as he nodded back at Lucille.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-14-2011, 04:49 PM

Kitto looked up at the sound of someone's voice. He light up as he realized who it was. It was the perrson he heard over talking about the club. He smiled and gestured for them to sit down. "Come and sit" he said making room for them. He grabbed some of Skyla's books and moved them over so they could sit with them.

Skyla at this point was buried in a book. She glanced up as a male and female she recognized from class joined their table. She watched Kitto scramble around with her books. She grabbed them from Kitto and put them in her bag. She didn't know why he was excited about them joining. Maybe it was the fact they were Seniors. Skyla still hadn't ate much of her food yet.

Kitto watched Skyla put away her books. He looked down at her food. "Umm Sky? You haven't ate your food" he said grabbing her book out of her hand so that she would eat her meal. "You know if you don't eat it, I will" he said teasing her. He then looked over to the Seniors. "My name is Kitto by the way. I am Sophomore." he said in his cheerful tone.

Skyla looked down at her food. "Oh" she said as he took away her book. She gave him a glare then sighed as she began to eat. She knew he wouldn't give it back to her until she ate. She watched Kitto introduce himself and couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't mind him. He is a bit excited about joining clubs this year. My name is Skyla and I am a Junior" she said introducing herself.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 12:52 AM

Ezra set his tray down then sat down and smiled at the two of them. He didn't mean to interrupt them, but he hadn't found any other table that was free. "Well, my name is Ezra and I'm a senior." He said. He began to pick out things he didn't want to eat from his tray. He looked over at Lucille and smiled a bit. he knew she didn't like sitting with strangers, but she would get over. "You're the Junior in Senior classes. I know you." He said as he picked up his sandwich and took a bite out of it.

Lucille sat down next to Ezra and kind of huddled close to him. She didn't like meeting new people all that much. She was a bit shy when it came to new people. Once you got to know her though she opened up more. "Umm...Well, I'm Lucille and I'm also a Senior." She said softly as she looked down at her tray. She knew that Ezra must have done it to tease her some how. "Oh, you're in our class aren't you?" She asked with a little glance up at Skyla.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 02:18 AM

Skyla blushed when they mentioned about her being in their class. "Yeah I am." she said burring her head down. "Kitto, may I please have my book back" she asked wanting to hide herself behind it. She was shy when people brought it up. She has always been teased about being so smart.

Kitto smirked at Skyla. "Haha absolutely not. This is lunch not English" he said knowing why she wanted the book. "You need to losen up a bit Sky or you'll never make friends" he said to her knowing she didn't have many due to the fact she was labeled weird.

Skyla Crossed her arms. "And you could stand to do a little extra work or you will never graduate" she said teasing him back. His grades weren't very good. Especially compared to hers.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 02:38 AM

Ezra tilted his head as he watched the too go at it. They reminded him of himself and Lucille expect for Lucille wasn't a book worm. They were both about the same intelligence. The teasing going on between them was what reminded him of them. "This one is shy too." He said pointing a finger at Lucille. He poked her in the face and smiled. "She doesn't meet very many new people." He said with a smile. He knew she would hate him for doing it, but he liked teasing her.

Lucille glared at Ezra as he pointed at her and even poked her in the face. "Don't touch me." She hissed at him. She didn't want to let the others hear her, but she knew they had. "Umm..I'm sorry...He can act like and idiot sometimes." She said with a little blush at Ezra's action.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 02:56 AM

Kitto roared in laughter. "Yeah miss bookworm doesn't make friends easily. Actually I don't think she ever has before. Most people find her weird and intimidating" he said partially serious. He felt bad saying that after he did. He turned to face Skyla. "Oh, Skyla, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that" he said to her hoping not to hurt her feelings.

Skyla froze in her spot. She could not believe her ears. "Kitto you Baka!" she said as she ripped her book out of his hand. "Don't apologize its true." she said as she buried her head in her book again to hide her face.

Kitto jumped when Skyla ripped her book out of his hands. "Sky come on. I didn't mean it in bad way. They are just jelous of you" he said and trying to tease her. "Don't forgot who will save the world someday" he said poking her shoulder.

Skyla slapped his hand away. "Yeah I suppose you're right" she said giggling but still buried in her book.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 03:46 AM

Ezra was about to laugh, but he noticed that the air had changed between them. He looked over at Lucille and gave her a questioning look. He didn't know if he should say anything now. "Well, it's hard to make friends in a class with people older than you, who don't know you." Ezra said trying to seem nice. He didn't want her to feel that he was trying to pick on her. "Maybe if you talked to people, it would help?" He said shrugging a bit.

Lucille sat back for a bit and watched them go at it. She didn't want to get into it with them and she shrugged at Ezra's look. "Wow, that was actually smart." She said with a shocked look. She reached out and ruffled Ezra's hair with her hand. "I'm proud of you." She said teasing him.

"Geeze, Lucille. That hurt a little." He said holding his chest a bit. He smiled at her and then laughed at her. "Yeah, I surprised myself." He said with a chuckle.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 03:58 AM

Kitto once again roared in laughter at the two Seniors. "He does make an excellent point" he added with a grin. He tried to take Skyla's book again, but she was too quick for him. He laughed again as the mood went back to normal. He looked over to the clock to see lunch time was almost over. "Eh! Lunch is almost over" he said with a bit of a frown.

Skyla too laughed at the two Seniors. They did remind her a bit of her and Kitto. She smiled as Kitto tried to steal her book and quickly dodged him this time. She giggled a little and then too saw the time. "Oh goodness, It is. I need to go to the library still." she said as she closed her book and stood up.

"Bookworm strikes again" Kitto teased as he watched Skyla pack up her things. "Don't forget about club searching after school Sky. You Promised so no backing out" he said seriously. "And don't forget about the family dinner tonight." he added. Then turned to the others "Hey you guys should come too. I think you would enjoy our family" he stated a bit cheerfully.

Skyla glared at Kitto. "Yes I know I promised, but you know school work keeps me busy" she stated reminding him of her extra classes she was taking. " I won't forget." she added as she ran out of the room and headed for the library.