Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-03-2009, 04:26 AM

"I have English as well," Ivy smiled at Damon as she pointed to her head, "One of the best things about being a vampire is having such a good memory. I memorized my schedule this morning because I didn't want to have to bring the sheet with me."

She looked up to the sky and noticed that it was almost time for their next class to start.

"Anyway, we better get going if we don't want to be late for class."

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-03-2009, 08:22 AM

"No idea" he shrugged "and I don't particularly care. I didn't come here to learn, I came here to...." he trailed of "It's none of your buisness"

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 09-03-2009 at 08:26 AM..

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 09-03-2009, 12:02 PM

(Sorry for being absent. Had some assignments to do. =[ So much work at uni... sigh)

While strolling around the school, Alexia looked at her timetable and saw that her next class was English. Sigh... what a drag.... Why do we need to learn English, when we can speak it perfectly well... I have never understood.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-03-2009, 02:30 PM

Beatrice stood outside the English classroom. She peered through the glass in the door to check the time. She was a little early and nobody else had arrived yet. She winced a little. She always regretted wearing her boots, but they went better with her dress than anything else.

Unescaper
Teenage Mutant Ninja Penguins

Old 09-03-2009, 04:52 PM

Damon smiled and agreed following her to their classroom. As he went he asked her a few simple questions - 'What's your favourite subject?' 'Where did you live before you came her?' and also when she got here. As they walked Ivy thought and Damon waited for a reply. He thought they would soon be getting to the classroom so he hoped that she'd hurry up.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-04-2009, 03:32 AM

"Well, my favorite subject has always been science, chemistry preferably," Ivy blushed since she wasn't used to talking about herself, "I got here last night, and I'm sorry, but I can't tell you where I've been in case I ever need to hide there again. I hope you understand."

They reached the classroom, and Ivy walked through the door.

"Will you do me a favor and sit beside me, Damon?" She asked through another blush, "It will be easier to endure their scent for me if you do."

She then walked to the back corner of the room and sat in the last desk, near another window. Ivy hoped that Damon would help her out; she didn't think she could keep it up by herself. It would also be good to have a vampire that understood her situation, in case she lost control, he could stop her, of that she was sure.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 AM

Hm... class is about to start soon... I should go now. thought Alexia as she looked at the time. When she reached the classroom, she looked around and saw Beatrice standing outside the door and two people already inside. "Why are you standing outside the doorway?" asked Alexia with a tilt of her head, before walking in making sure she would have a seat next to the window.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-04-2009, 08:34 AM

Beatrice had gone into a daydream again - a bad habit of hers - and hadn't noticed the others go inside. When Alexia spoke she blinked a couple of times before looking around "Oh, I'm sorry. I seem to have started daydreaming again." she laughed a little "When I'm like that a fire could be going off and I wouldn't notice"

Unescaper

Old 09-04-2009, 05:40 PM

Damon nodded in appreciation of Ivy and when she asked him a favour he happily consented. "Sure, I'll sit next to you. It's especially worse when you first turn." He thought back to those days and shivered from the thought. Then he walked over to where Ivy had sat previously and chose the desk next to her. Slumping down into his seat.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2009, 05:04 AM

'Of all the places, the human had to sit practically right in front of me,' Ivy sighed before taking out her notebook and pencil. At least the window would take most of her human scent with the breeze before it even came close to Ivy's nose.

Waiting for the class to start, Ivy spared a quick smile at Damon, in gratitude of his kindness, before starting to draw very realistic sketches of flowers in her notebook.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-05-2009, 06:34 PM

Beatrice went inside and sat at the back this time. She wasn't as interested in English as Art.

Unescaper

Old 09-05-2009, 08:37 PM

Damon smiled back at Ivy and watched as she drew intricately detailed realistic flowers. "Wow..." He breathed, watching as her hand moved, he wasn't great at drawing natural things just people. Waiting for the teacher to arrive, he watched the clock and every now and again glanced back at Ivy's flowers.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2009, 06:57 AM

"Flowers are what I draw best," Ivy whispered to Damon when she saw that he was amazed by her drawings, "I can't draw anything else as nicely as I draw a Tiger Lily, or a Star Gazer."

Her obsession with flowers was one of the weird points about Ivy. She had found out what she thought the reason behind it was many years ago though. Basically, flowers represent something that can be killed by the frost of winter, but they always rose back up again in the spring. It was amazing to Ivy, how something so frail and weak could be strong enough to come back.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2009, 07:02 AM

Gosh... the teacher sure is taking her time coming here... oh wells, might as well listen to my music then thought Alexia well taking out her mp3 and listening to it.

Unescaper

Old 09-06-2009, 09:45 AM

Damon whispered back, "Well they are damn amazing." Then he thought about his own drawings and how they weren't as detailed as Ivy's and yet they were only flowers. She put some sort of meaning into them and a kind of life at the same time. "What's their meaning?" He asked clearly waiting for an answer.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 09-06-2009, 09:48 AM

Beatrice had now gotten out a notebook and was writing something in it. She kept the inside of it well hidden so that what she was writing could not be seen.

TenshiInochi
Shana the super-uper Platypus

Old 09-06-2009, 11:06 PM

((Ta-ta-ta-time skip!~))

Momo looked at the clock, noticing only a few moments were left. Nice, lunch is coming up soon. I should ask Alexia if she would like to sit with me, getting to know your roommate is important. Momo gathered up her stuff and begun walking the halls.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2009, 01:36 AM

"In a way, they represent my dream."

Ivy surprised herself when she answered. She had never told anyone why she liked flowers so much. This Damon guy had been getting a lot out of her and she hoped he didn't betray her trust.

------------time skip---------------

English had been as boring as it sounded and Ivy was ready to head back to her room for her lunch break. Another part of the Frost family curse was not being able to eat human food. She had tried once and the consequences had been disgusting. She would just head back to her room for a blood pill or two.

Unescaper

Old 09-07-2009, 06:15 PM

Damon nodded and didn't push her any further, he knew that it was hard enough to talk to him let alone trust him enough to tell him that. In a way he was flattered that she trusted him this much and smiled - he wasn't going to go telling anybody else.

--------------time skip--------------

Now that it was lunch time, Damon first headed to his room to grab a blood pill and then back to the cafeteria to eat some human food. Strangely, he found it rather tasty even though he was a vampire. Of course he preferred his meat bloody but this food he didn't mind.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 12:35 PM

Gosh... English sure was worse than I thought it would be. It was BORING!!! And I normally really enjoy English. thought Alexia as she walked out of the classroom to go back to her room in order to get her medication before going for lunch.

After getting her medication from her secret compartment in her bag, she went to go to the lunch room in order to get some food to eat, and hopefully be able to make some new friends.

FreakDeStrange
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2009, 07:51 PM

Joanne sighed placing the screwdriver back into her sachel. She looked at her invention with resigned satisfaction. She would need to work on the imperfections at another time but over all it acheived its intended purppose. The object on the table was oval shaped and made of rusted metal with a small button in the center. She pressed the button and eight spider-like legs slid out. It stood approaching it's creator.
She spoke. "ASU Approach shoulder."
The creature made its way up her arm and came to rest on her shoulder. "ASU Serveilence mode. Search for aggressive intent." The creature went still and did nothing more.
Joanne placed her books in her sachel and stepped out of her dorm. She trudged through the halls. It was lunch-time. She contemplated the idea of eating in the cafeteria but as soon as she saw the crowded lunchroom She decided against it. Too many shallow people too absorbed in themselves to have any sort of conversation with. She grabbed her lunch, a ham sandwhich and pepsi, and went out into the lawn to find a place to eat her meal in peace.