Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 AM

:heart: Welcome _________,

You have been invited to, A Heart Academy, by choice of teachers. You have been picked number one of grades, looks,
reputation, and relationships. This is a school for love so we don't focus on classes and homework. So I hope you can join our school.

:heart: Love,
The Principal's Daughter

~Welcome~ HERE
~Rules~
~Classes~
~Skeletons~
~Students~
~Dorms~

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-26-2009 at 03:40 AM..

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 AM

:heart: Rules:
-READ THE SITE RULES!!!!!
-Nothing over PG-16
-No fighting, remember love school
-I allow cursing, but not all the time
-PM me the form
I am allowed to add and take off rules

~Welcome~
~Rules~ HERE
~Classes~
~Skeletons~
~Students~
~Dorms~

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-26-2009 at 10:40 PM..

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:37 AM

:heart: Classes:
Math
Literature
Social Studies
Science
Sports
Acrobatics

~Welcome~
~Rules~
~Classes~ HERE
~Skeletons~
~Students~
~Dorms~

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-26-2009 at 03:57 AM..

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:39 AM

:heart: Skeletons:
Girl Form
~~~~~~
Username:
Name:
Classes: (Only four)
Dorm Number: ( Go down to check)
Bio: ( Short summary of life)
Sexuality: ( Straight/Gay/Bi )
Picture:

Boy Form:
------------
Username:
Name:
Classes: (Only four)
Dorm Number: ( Go down to check)
Bio: ( Short summary of life)
Sexuality: ( Straight/Gay/Bi )
Picture:

~Welcome~
~Rules~
~Classes~
~Skeletons~ HERE
~Students~
~Dorms~

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-26-2009 at 03:58 AM..

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:46 AM

:heart: Students:

Girls:
1. Kail Mari
2. Amae Hinata
3. Tanya Talim

Boys:
1. Shin

Girl Form
~~~~~~
Username: Brownies Yum
Name: Kail Mari
Classes: Math, Literature, Sports, Acrobatics
Dorm Number: 2
Bio: A young girl was left by her mother and father when she was five. She was sent to an orphanage for four years. She escaped when she first turned ten. She lived with a girl who picked her up from the streets. She is her step-mother now.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Picture:

Girl Form
~~~~~~
Username: Early Bird Special
Name: Amae Hinata
Classes: Math, Social Studies, Sports, Acrobatics
Dorm Number: 2
Bio: I'm just a normal, upper-middle class suburban kid. Um, except that I read a lot. And, I'm not very good at math. And, I like PEZ. A lot...
Sexuality: Uncertain
Picture:

Username: hanabikun
Name: Tanya Talim
Classes: Acrobatics
Sports
Literature
Math
Dorm Number: 1
Bio: Raised since a young age she has been trained to be an acrobat. Her family were trained in the circus but she was givin a better education.
Sexuality: Bi
Picture:

Username:fuyumi_saito
Name: Shin
Classes: Social Studies,Math, Literature, Acrobatics
Dorm Number: 5
Bio: Shin grew up in a family where he was exepected to know everything. His older brother now helps run their parent's company, along with his father. His mother died five years ago, and wished for him to go to Heart Academy, even though his father wanted him to go to some fancy rich private school. Shin decided to go to the school, because he's a bit of a lazy genius.
Sexuality: bisexual
Picture:

~Welcome~
~Rules~
~Classes~
~Skeletons~
~Students~ HERE
~Dorms~

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-29-2009 at 10:27 PM..

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 AM

:heart: Dorms:
2 For Each Dorm
Girls:
1. Tanya / Empty
2. Kail / Amae
3. Empty / Empty
4. Empty / Empty
5. Empty / Empty

2 For Each Dorm
Boys:
5. Shin

~Welcome~
~Rules~
~Classes~
~Skeletons~
~Students~
~Dorms~ HERE

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-29-2009 at 10:27 PM..

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 AM

Open~<3

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 04:07 AM

Kail ran through the gates of the school. Dazzled by the beauty, she ran to the office and grabbed a map and her dorm key and ran to her room, "This place is so amazing!!!" She unpacked he suit case and put her clothes into a drawer. She looked outside, only to see the leaves falling lightly on the pond near the classes. She sat down on her bed, only to find her phone ringing. She ignored it and lay down on her bed. She fell asleep, with no disruption. She awoke with no sound. She walk outside and sat down on a bench near the pond she saw in her room, "The leaves are so soft," as she picked up a toasted gold leaf. She looked up at the sky, hoping to see a new face.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2009, 04:24 AM

Tanya rolled her suitcase in to yet another year of school. She gracefully walked to get her dorm key before heading up and unpacking. No roommate had yet been put in with her yet, as far as she could see. She decided to get some practice in. She walked outside, finding a nice spot to practice that had little to no rocks or roots to accidently land on. She practiced her flips and her beds, stretching out before each.

Last edited by Hanabikun; 10-31-2009 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Double posts

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 04:30 AM

(( Hanabikun, please edit your post to roleplay or say something. Don't post it your skeleton. ))
(( Please don't double post; if you read the rules you wouldn't have mad that mistake... ^_^; ))

She saw a girl doing something weird. She decided to go greet her, "Hi, I'm Kail!" She backed up, hoping not to mess her up practicing. She sat down on the nearest bench, watching her. Kail pondered to know the girls name. She waited paicently for her to finish. So she got out her iPod and played some music.

Last edited by Brownies Yum; 10-26-2009 at 04:40 AM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2009, 04:48 AM

(I did read the rules...twice....I didnt see anything about PMing the profile)

Tanya stopped, her head looking up at the girl on the bench as she walked on her hands over to her before jumping on her feet, landing on the bench next to her, taking a seat. "Hey. I'm Tanya. Nice to meet you Kail. I don't think I've seen you around here before."

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 04:48 AM

Amae flopped down on her bed, tired after unpacking all of her bags. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, she bounced back up, curious about this school. She wondered what secrets it held, if any... But then again, Amae was the kind of girl who always supposed that things were more interesting than they actually were. She read too much.

She walked down the hall, seeing a girl listening to her iPod. Amae tapped her on the shoulder.

"What'cha listening to?" She tilted her head.

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 04:56 AM

Trying to talk to both the girls at once, "Uhm, hi, I guess!" She looked at Amae, "Uhm, I'm listening to Lady Gaga, Paper Gangster..." she said softly. She turned to Tanya, Yeah, I'm new here. Though It's fun! (:" She stood up.
(( Guys you can continue, I gotta go to sleep... :P Bye bye, hopefully I will rp with you guys tommorow ))

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 AM

{{KK Goodnight Brownie-sama!}}

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2009, 05:07 AM

Tanya looks at the new girl who just joined them. "Hello. Name's Tanya." She stuck out her hand for a hand shake. She smiled, trying to be friendly

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 10:54 PM

She took Tanya's hand an shook it. She looked at both the girls. Her stomach made a noise, "Oh, uh, hey, want to go eat something, maybe...?" She waited for an answer, still hungry. She looked around and got up before anyone of them could answer. She walked down the hall, she saw a spiral staircase. She ran up the stairs, enthusiastic, I wonder what's up here, wanna see with me?" she yelled across the hall walking down again. She already started up the stairs before an answer, again. She was so impaitent to see what it was. She saw a another hall with many doors, just like downstairs. She saw a staircase at the end of the other hallway going down to the school park. She peeked in one door. Oh my gosh, this is the boy dorms!!" She was paralized. Shocked she ran down the stairs before Tanya started up the stairs. She just grabbed her hand and walked back down the hallway, where Amae was. "Uh, lets just stay down here, for now!"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 10-29-2009, 10:36 PM

After preparing everything in his room, Shin decided to walk around campus, looking for a place to take a nap at. He really enjoyed naps. Especially out in the sun. It was a pretty day. He was now near the pond by the school. He saw a few girls talking by a bench, butsuddenly felt too shy to talk to them. Instead, the teen found a tree, and he laid down under it. His eyes closed, feeling the soft breeze on his skin.

Shin knew he'd like it here. Or at least he hoped he would.

Brownies Yum
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 10:48 PM

Kail stopped talking to here new friends and looked over at the boy that was laying down under the tree. She decided it was the new boy the girls were talking about. Kail ran over to the tree he was laying on. She saw he was napping so she decided to climb the tree and also take a nap to wait for him to wake, "Sleepy head..." she softy said. So she climbed the tree and fell asleep quickly.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 06:44 PM

Tanya blinked as everyone seemed to leave. She got back up and headed towards the gym area. She wanted to work on some of her flips.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 10-31-2009, 07:02 PM

Shin stirred awake all of a sudden. The light from the sun was being slightly blocked. His light green eyes opened, and peered at a girl that was sleeping on the branch above him.

'Is she comfortable like that?' The boy who a minute ago was sleeping on the ground, asked himself. He sat up, and wondered if he should wake her. Suddenly a loud bird flew by, making him stand up. Shin hoped the girl wouldn't wake up because of the bird.