rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2009, 02:11 PM

rose desided she needed to relaxe, she walked over puting her towle down and walked into the hot tub

XxRaInBoWcaKexX
hellow! :3

Old 11-03-2009, 03:57 PM

Name: Jasmine
sexuality: Bi
Personality: She is nice, shy, and very stubborn.

Jasmine sighs deeply as she walks inside the school and she walks into the office " H-hello..I'm new here I came here to pick up my scheduale.." Jasmine said to the girl. The girl gives her her sceduale, and Jasmine nods smiling " thank you " Jasmine goes to the library to check out her text books, and she goes to her first hour class. Jasmine is wearing jeans that are ripped at the knee, a black shirt that was across that shows her shoulders, and a white cami underneath. She had long straight purple hair, and emerald eyes.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2009, 08:46 PM

rose sighed and got out, wraping the towle around her and walked into the school. lookign around "its very quiet today.." she said quietly

TopBananas

Old 11-06-2009, 12:34 PM

Katie
Kitsune, Goddess, demon, Vampire, and soooo much more.
girl
lez
Nobody liked her as a chiled. She was always teades, because of who she liked. Even her parents hated her. SHe was always sad.
no crush... yet...

Taranel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 AM

Trade
age 16
race Pixie (Parrents are a Vampire and Werewolf) Does bite people, takes more after her vampire mother, rarley uses her werewolf side
girl
gay
Bio: Her parents were a vampire and were wolf, the result of having a child made a pixie that has the instincts of a were wolf and vampire, her father died in an explosion and her mother died giving birth. she escaped from an orphan home and applied to this school with little money she had.

Mixed Image - [url]http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2046020module10160663photo_1214347070ani me3.jpg[/url]

Full Pixie - http://cdnet.myxer.com/tn/c/500918/b...20080530184301

Full Vampire - http://s.bebo.com/app-image/63277184...akedBlonde.jpg

full werewolf - http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...me-catgirl.jpg

Trade walks into the main reception, she was feeling slightly nervous and was hoping no one here could figure out her secret, she pushed her tiny blue and black wings below her jacket and straightens her black frizzy skirt. She takes one more look at her self in her small mirror before walking to the receptionist.
"Excuse me, I'm Trade Candal, I just moved here!" She stuttered shyly. "I'm here to pick up my schedule!"

Last edited by Taranel; 11-15-2009 at 01:02 AM..

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 04:45 AM

[everyone keeps signing up but no ones posting :(]

Taranel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2009, 10:39 AM

Jasmine sighs deeply as she walks inside the school and she walks into the office " H-hello..I'm new here I came here to pick up my scheduale.." Jasmine said to the girl. The girl gives her her sceduale, and Jasmine nods smiling " thank you " Jasmine goes to the library to check out her text books, and she goes to her first hour class. Jasmine is wearing jeans that are ripped at the knee, a black shirt that was across that shows her shoulders, and a white cami underneath. She had long straight purple hair, and emerald eyes.[/QUOTE]

Trade glances at her schedule and goes to her first class, when she got there they had already gone in, (she blamed it on getting lost) she walked in and sat down next to the girl with purple hair. She was wearing a short black skirt with trimmings and a black shoulder-less top, her blonde hair is in a springy bun and she wears butterfly earrings that match her wings.
"Hi, I'm Trade!" She said to the girl next to her.