FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 11-17-2009, 12:38 AM

jasper looked to his cut confused at kitos sudden worry " Oh dont worry about it.. its just a scrap" he said trying to get some of the dirt out of it the crimson blod only spreading he stoped and looked at kito as he seemed to get sick " Hey man are you alrught?? he whiped the blood off his hand and nelt down next to him " Kito whats the matter are you feeling sick from the fight of my blood?" he remembered having a cousin that was very weak when it came to seeing blood.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2009, 01:55 AM

Kito watched in horror as Jasper picked at the cut. When asked if the sight of the blood was making him sick, Kito nodded a bit saying, "Yeah... I guess so... I mean, I dunno. I haven't seen it before. Just... That colour..." He wasn't sure how to explain, but the colour wasn't good. On a person that shade of red was just wrong. But, on a flower, it might be okay... Maybe.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 11-17-2009, 02:03 AM

jasper frowned " im sory kito... why dont you go and get us some ice cream and ill go and get cleaned up alrigh?"

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2009, 10:08 PM

Olivia catched up with them as Jasper said it. " Okay, Kito are you okay? you seem like your about to through up. Jasper your arm is bleeding and that can get infected." Olivia was trying to know what was wrong with everyone besides Jasper was bleeding and Kito looked like he was about to through up. " Okay what happend? What did I miss and what the hell is going on?" Olivia started to get scared and she was talking faster then normal.

Last edited by Medusa Flame; 11-17-2009 at 11:55 PM..

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 PM

Kito felt sort of bad for his reaction, but.. He couldn't really help it... Right? That or he'd just have to get used to seeing that colour. "Is that okay...? I mean... I don't want to go without you or Olivia..." He glanced backward to see Olivia running towards them. When she got there, she seemed really worried, so Kito stood back up and apologized quietly, "Sorry, I just... That colour made me feel... bad."
It was sort of awkward, truthfully. Kito didn't really know how he should feel, so he sort of just looked at his feet.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2009, 11:59 PM

" It is okay Kito. I am jest a little off the page. I have this rule if I think something is wrong I try and figure out what is going on." Olivia said still pretty fast. " Okay so what is going on? Oh yes Kito you have never seen blood. I know I'm kinda shy of blood but that is a another story." Olivia started looking like she was really worried with out knowing it.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2009, 01:29 AM

"H-how... would you know if I've seen blood or not...?" Kito asked wide eyed. He hadn't really told them anything... other than that he couldn't remember anything, right...? So... Maybe that was how she knew..? He looked puzzled for a moment before he shrugged it off. Maybe she had just guessed..?

Kito looked back to Jasper for a moment and gave him a goofy looking apologetic smile while trying his hardest not to look at the cut. He hoped that his expression would let Jasper know that he really did feel bad about his reaction.... And that it was okay.

Kito just wanted the three of them to stay together for as long as possible. Why? Kito wasn't sure, but he knew he liked the both of them. And if Jasper left to wash up then they wouldn't be together, even if it was for just a little bit, right?

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2009, 01:43 AM

" I jest guessed. Also your reaction told me 1 you have never seen it or 2 you are scared of it or last 3 you jest don't like it. I presonlly pick 1." Olivia said.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2009, 02:29 AM

Name: Nichole Drew
Race: human
Sexuality: straight
Personality: loud, quick tempered
Powers?: noper
Appearance:
Situation: Nichole was talking to her friends and someone decided to start trouble and she flipped out on her.
Other: Nichole has a rose tattoo on her wrist and on her ankle
Nichole curled her lip, "Detention? ha ha" she drawled to herself and wandered out of the school. She tossed her waist-length hair over her shoulder and started in no particular direction.

Last edited by KittyKatastrophe; 11-19-2009 at 10:33 PM..

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2009, 02:58 AM

((Yaay! I'm glad you've joined! But, I'm sorry to say it, no one is in the classroom... Everyone ditched. XD;; If you like, you can edit your first post to have her somewhere else, or she can ditch and find people? Or overhear them talking about going to get ice cream as they leave..? I dunno. But, yeah! I'm really glad you joined~ Yaaay! ^ ^;; ))

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2009, 04:49 AM

((hahahahahaha. Sorry I fall out of my chair laughing. But yay we have a newby. Nice to see that we aren't abanded.))

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 05-08-2010, 06:27 PM

"Jasper here is a cloth to clean your arm and a band-aid to make sure it wont get infected. Kito I am sorry if I hurt your feelings I didn't mean to."Olivia said a little comer voice and her skin started to look paler then normal.

"I am still confused, How can Jasper's arm be bleeding and Kito's reaction was different then others I have seen."Olivia said softly to herself.