Phire

Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM

Kianna smiled and stuck her hand out to be Cailyn. "Nice to meet you."

"I agree with Cailyn over here, we need to get to a more secluded place." Kianna was thinking about what she knew about Athena and what she could possibly do, but all she could think of was make plans of war. Didn't help her out much, in this situation. So she decided to turn to Melody and continue there conversation.

"You did what? To who? What did I always say about watching where you're going? We got ourselves into a lot of sticky situations because you dont do that. Now we're in a foreign place, you gotta be more careful. People might actually be able to kick my ass here." She laughed slightly.

Fallen Sky

Old 02-22-2011, 10:08 PM

Melody blushed as her friend chewed her out. "I am sorry."

Melody had a way about her when she was sorry she would look down and act like a child, a trick she was very good at. "I don't think anyone could kick your ass, or wait maybe someone can. I guess I'll be more careful."

Melody looked at everyone in the group " maybe we should stop by your room so Cailyn can put her stuff down."

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-24-2011, 06:46 PM

Quin watched the girls talk about what they should do next and part of him wished that Matt was still with the group. Looking at Kate, he returned her smile when she mentioned the experiment that was supposed to happen and shrugged, "Well, I'm sure it's not that cool. I mean there's no telling if I even inherited that power." Turning toward Lyra, he walked over and sat next to her. "Are you okay? C'mon, you can't be that shy," he said gently. Quin pushed himself off the ground and extended a hand to help her up.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-28-2011, 06:41 PM

Lyra looked at Quin then at his hands. She was wondered about taking his hand in fear that she might crush it with her over-sized new claws. "I-I c-can't he-help it, I-I'm not use t-to ha-having friends." Lyra said reaching her one lobster claw to him and gently clamped in it. Trying to not hurt him, Lyra lifted herself with Quin's hand and looked at him, "I-I'm so-sorry f-for hu-hurting you i-if I di-did." she said quickly hidding her claws behind her back.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2011, 01:40 PM

A nonchalant smile was present on Quin’s face as she mentioned not having too many friends. “You shouldn’t worry about it. If people like you for who you are, then cool. If not, well, to Hell with them or is it considered Hades now?” Something completely unexpected happened when the daughter of Hades took her arms from behind her back. Quin’s eyes widened when he saw the large claws that Lyra had. “Whoa, those are some serious pincers,” he said quietly. He flinched lightly, but shook his head at the apology. “Hey, no Lyra, I’m fine. No pain, no gain, right?” Quin laughed a little, hoping this would ease the tension for Lyra, even if it was a tiny bit.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-01-2011, 04:45 PM

Lyra blushed a little as she looked at Quin then a smile spread across her face. She was a little happy that he was being nice to her then again, everyone that she meant was nice to her. "I-I gu-guess." Lyra managed to say moving the rose a little then moved the strands of hair from her face even though her dark red eyes were probably a bad idea to show him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-02-2011, 12:47 AM

Hikaru walked down the school's hallway as he had his hands in his pockets, he normally kept them in there since he never really was fond of keeping his hands out in the open when he wasn't going to hold onto anything. The class he was going to be having at this moment was actually music class as he didn't really bother to rush himself to get there. It didn't seem to him like it was needed for him to rush his way there if the bell wasn't going to ring for another five minutes and the classroom was basically just around the corner. Stepping around the corner, he walked right into the room only to see that the other students were already playing their instruments and the teacher was already telling them what type of tone he wanted them to play at. Seeing how the piano was empty, Hikaru walked right on over to the chair and plopped himself down beginning to play along with the song the other students were playing; considering he was good at music and all, it wasn't really too hard for him to immediately catch up onto where they were at and follow along at the right tone.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2011, 05:24 PM

Quin returned Lyra’s blush with cool grin. Stretching, he looked back up at the clouds and sighed contently. The son of Zeus focused back on his new clawed friend and mumbled, “Man this is nice, don’t you think?” The rose that sat in her hair caught his attention and Quin tilted his head. “Where’d you get that rose? I have a friend who collects all kinds of plant life. Cacti are supposed to be her favorites though.” Meeting Lyra’s eyes, there was something strange about them. They weren’t the usual color of people. “Those are pretty cool. That’s a rare condition, isn’t it,” he said, interested.

Fallen Sky

Old 03-02-2011, 06:52 PM

Melody half watched Quin and Lyra specking as she looked at the group. She wandered over to Quin and Lyra and smiled. "The flower is really pretty."

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 03-03-2011, 04:26 AM

Violet looked at the building, it was a little to large for her to handle so she took a deep breathe in and then walked straight towards the front door. She walked inside not having the slightest idea where to go. Unfortunately her brother had left her after the unfortunate events of this morning...

Violet was sleeping peacefully when her brother ran in and shook her till she awoke. He threw her prepacked back at her and then said, "Get up!" She rolled out of her bed she clinging onto her pillow, and then sprang up. Violet walked towards her clothes lying on the floor and changed into them. Then she followed her brother to his car, taking her bag with her. For some reason she was very excited, there was something different about this school. She threw her bag in the back and they drove off. Half way through the drive, Violet fell asleep, and when she woke up, the car was parked in an empty parking lot and her brother was not in the drivers seat. Violet freaked and grabbed her things. "Derek!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and then she saw a figure in the distance and followed. When she caught up she saw that it was actually Derek walking. "You were just going to leave me out there... alone!?!" Violet was not a person who would usually freak out about these things but she was tired and grumpy and stormed off ahead of him. Eventually after about half a hour found the school.
Now she was perfectly fine and happy, as she looked around. She didnt know who to talk to, so stood there awkwardly carrying her bag in her left hand.

Derek was laughing so hard when his sister stormed off, and followed behind her to make sure she made it to the school safely. When she did, he walked up behind her and patted her on the back. "Common sis brighten up. Its a new school new people you will be just fine." He kissed her head and then disappeared into a crowd of people trying to find people that he knew or remembered.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-03-2011, 05:52 AM

As Daigo continued to play the piano throughout the entire song, he gave a little yawn at the sametime. Coming to this class sometimes made him feel as if there was no point since he was already aware of how to play the piano so good. Without much care, he just continued to play until the song was finally done. He never really enjoyed playing songs that were given to the him and the other students to play since all the songs were always so old fashioned. They were good sometimes, such as songs from Beethoven. Once they were done and the class was dismissed; he scanned the large room noticing how the teacher had left along with the other students. Was it time for lunch or something? Whatever the case may had been, Daigo just shrugged his shoulders a bit and turned his attention back to the keys on the piano and relaxed his fingers so that he could play a song he wanted to play. Even though he didn't enjoy singing much, he began to play the song making sure not to miss a single beat.

(Arashi -- truth <--- thats the song he played. Obviously without the drums ^^; )

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-03-2011, 06:10 PM

Lyra looked at the sky to see the clouds then smiled happily, "Ye-Yes i-it is." she said placing a claw over her eyes to block the sun from her eyes. A question had caught her attention about the rose that sat behind her ear, "Th-the rose? Well, um, a-actually I g-got the rose to-today. I-it appeared o-on my be-bed in the dorm. Th-the card that came with i-it sa-said it wa-was from 'H' and my friends think i-it came from my father Hades." Lyra explained holding her arm then responded to Quin's last question. "Ac-actually m-my mom sa-said my e-eyes are my bi-birthmark, th-they're naturally red." she said looking down until Lyra saw Melody come over, "Thank you Melody." she said with a soft smile.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 03-04-2011, 01:49 PM

Quin nodded thoughtfully at what Lyra said about the appearance of the rose and who the mysterious donor was. “Well it would make sense if your dad sent it to you,” he said, putting his hands in his pocket. Hearing this from the girl also got him thinking about the flash drive that his father mailed him. “Sometimes parents give their kids presents, weird or not. I know I have one from my old man. He sent me a flash drive and he told me not to use it until I came here, but I still don’t know why I had to wait.” Quin smiled as we looked at Lyra’s birthmarked eyes. “I wish I had some kind of awesome birthmark, but eh I’m okay with things the way they are.” His gaze fell on Melody and gave her the same peace sign that he gave Lyra and her friends. “Have they decided what they are going to do yet or are we going to be out here longer,” Quin said while laughing.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-04-2011, 02:17 PM

After finally finishing his song, Daigo took a little sigh from the boredom of being in this school. He never really found a whole purpose in all of this, he never truly knew his real father or mother due to the fact all he did remember was that he was raised almost all his life by a random traveler; but even soon enough, he could find out on his own that the man who 'raised' him up wasn't really his father at all. Finding that out, he began to despise the fact that he couldn't figure out who his father was; so everytime he began to think about that, his anger would always rise above it's own limit. Thankfully though, the whole time he had been at this school; his anger hasn't gotten the best of him. Other times, when he still lived with the traveler, his anger would always rise all the time but the man would always calm him down by telling him anything that would make him happy. Daigo stood back up only to stretch his arms out, even though he had played that song many times before; it didn't change the fact that it was stressful on his arms for having to move his fingers and his hands left and right from the keys that were further away. Stepping out of the classroom, Daigo began to simply wander throughout the school trying to either find something of interest to him. If he didn't find anything interesting, he'd just go to his next class and try to get the whole day over with so he could go back home.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-04-2011, 04:08 PM

Lyra blushed again, this was the first time anyone, besides her mother, said her eyes were awesome. She smiled again then responded, "Thank you.". Lyra then thought of an idea and looked at Melody and Quin. "Ma-Maybe w-we ca-can explore the sc-school. Th-That is i-if you want to?" she said in her shy voice.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 03-08-2011, 01:31 AM

(( Where is everyone?))

Fallen Sky

Old 03-08-2011, 05:04 PM

(( sorry i had work and a little brother who dug his nails into the computer))

"Looking around sounds nice we still might wanna stop off for Cailyn. I am sure she wanted to put her things down i know i didn't want to carry everything around. Do you know your so cute when you blush Lyra. You are perfectly adorable."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2011, 10:12 PM

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Cailyn said, nodding at the suggestion of stopping by her room. "This stuff is getting pretty heavy. I might need help putting it all away though; I have a lot of trouble with that kind of stuff because most of the time I can't reach the hangers or shelves." She started walking toward the stairs, certain that her room was on an upper floor. Even though she was walking, she noticed Lyra's rose and couldn't help commenting on it.

"That's a very pretty rose, Lyra," she said in her usual soft, yet melodious voice, smiling. "I have a great big bush of them at home if you would want more. Maybe it's just because my dad's the God of Love, but I just adore roses. They also match your eyes very well. The green makes them pop, while the red takes the intensity away. Your eyes are kind of like mine, though mine are two individual colors, they still aren't 'natural.' I'm sorry if I rambled, I tend to do that." Cailyn finished with the apology, realizing she had been going on another of her rants, blushing profusely.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-15-2011, 05:00 AM

Lyra looked at Melody as she blushed more clamping her claws over her face so only her eyes are seen. "Th-Thank you Melody." she said trying to hide her face from everyone but quickly hide her claws away so Cailyn couldn't see them. When Cailyn started to comment on her flower and how it brought out her eyes, Lyra couldn't help but smile. She giggled then replied, "Th-Thank you Cailyn, your a-are very kind. And n-no need to apologize, I don't mind." Lyra said walking to her as she took one of her pincher and picked up a suitcase. "I'll help you c-carry your things to your room. I-It is only fair right?" she asked with a soft smile on her face as she waited for Cailyn to lead the way to her room.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 01:36 AM

"Uh, thanks!" Cailyn replied to Lyra's offer, beaming widely. "I'm pretty sure it's this way. The lady did say room L-9, which should be on the first floor, I think." Cailyn still had her backpack and dufflebag on her back, as well as the other suitcase in her hand. Dance sure was space-consuming!

"So, Lyra," Cailyn began a little awkwardly, "What do you like to do? Any hobbies or anything?" She continued walking, hoping to find her room before too long, though she wasn't having much luck. Maybe her dyslexia had tricked her again, but she didn't want to tell Lyra because she was afraid of being made fun of.

((Sorry I've been inactive guys! It sort of slipped my mind to reply. :sweat:))