TenshiInochi
Shana the super-uper Platypus

Old 08-08-2009, 03:50 AM

Welcome to Akuhito Academy

Akuhito Academy. A great place to learn, love, teach, play, relax, and live. With everything from dorms to spas to class rooms, you and your friends will travel the hall ways to find all the mysteries that lie here. Beware humans, although mostly nice, a vampire student lurking the halls could break a rule and kill you. Please enjoy your stay of human vs. vampire at this luxurious academy.

I know what you're thinking when you see my avi, "Oh em Gee a n00b! Don't Join her Role Play!" Yeah well, I'm a great role player, I role play frequently on Gaia, but I joined this site on my dA friend's request so I will role play here. POW-WHER TO TEH N00B!!!

Last edited by TenshiInochi; 08-09-2009 at 04:09 AM.. Reason: Opening Role Play^^

TenshiInochi

Old 08-08-2009, 03:57 AM

Story

In the early 1500's a vampire academy was found along the east American coast. In the year 1752, a human found this academy and got killed. The news of a missing man went everywhere. Vampires were told to hide their blood-shed lives and humans were allowed into the school. That is all behind us now, in year 2009, we live equally, or at least try. For the utmost wealthy humans, they get to live a wonderful three-year school life with vampires. We are mostly well behaved. Now get your books, find your class room, crawl into your dorm, and enjoy you life.

TenshiInochi

Old 08-08-2009, 04:06 AM

Rules

1) No god modding. I am god, don't defy me!
2) If you voilate any rules, I will remove you. More voilations and you will be reported.
3) SEND IN YOUR PROFILES TO ME! DO NOT POST THEM IN THE FORUM! I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!
4) This is a semi-lit role play. No text talk. Check Grammar. Use () () {} or [] for out of character chat.
5) If you see a problem notify me.
6) Read everything. Put "I am a flying platypus" somewhere in your profile so I know you read the rules.

TenshiInochi

Old 08-08-2009, 04:24 AM

Profiles:

Skeleton:

Username: (your username)
Character Name: (your character's full name)
Year: (one,two,or three)
Sexuality: (straight, bi, gay, lesbian)
Personality: (her/his personality)
Bio: (Small Life history)
Picture/Physical description: (picture of the character or describe what he/she looks like)

Vampires:
Username: TenshiInochi
Character Name: Momo Akuma
Year: 2
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Momo is quiet girl, very shy. But she is quite friendly, she's just hard to get out of her shell. She is also quite the musician
Bio: When Momo was three, her adopted younger brother who was two bit her and her parents. Since that day, they tried their best to live as normal people. The mother was a great Lawyer and the father was a CEO. Momo never talked to very many people, she was shy even by her parents. However, her parent's loved her dearly and she got everything she wanted without turning into a spoiled child. Trying to fix her horrible people skills, Momo joined this academy.
Picture/Physical description:

Quote:
Username: Insert_Witty_Username
Character Name: Beatrice Deadmoon (Origionally Lucy Crompton)
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Dark, secluded, quiet, stubborn, spoiled, spends a lot of time deep in thought
Bio: Her family abandoned her after she was bitten at 10 years old. One night a rich vampire lord found her, half-starved and an amnesiac. He brought her up, letting her have what ever she wanted. He was recently destroyed and she now has to live alone.
Picture/Physical description: Once again, the picture won't show up. You'll have to click the link instead

Username: Chema
Character Name: Ivy Frost
Year: 1
Personality: Dark, Mysterious, quiet, but not shy. She only talks to others if they approach her first.
Bio: Not much is known except that she was the daughter of a very wealthy vampire. Her mother had died at the age of 5 and her father died only a couple years before she came to this school. She had inherited his wealth and was paying for her schooling with it.
Powers: She can conjure ice and manipulate it, as well as turn anything into ice that she touches, even humans and other vampires.
Picture/Physical description: http://media.animegalleries.net/albu...35-vampire.jpg
secrets: She has an insatiable thirst for blood and must stay as far away as possible from the humans in the school, for their safety.

Username:
jacqsyn

Character Name:
Aurora Kimiko

Year:

Sexuality:
straight

Personality: Despite having lots of money and getting lots of things, Aurora is very kind, selfless, empathetic, and quiet. One of the last things she would do is brag about her rich parents. She wants to fit in with other kids wherever she goes, so even though her parents spoil her, she doesn't become spoiled.
Aurora is very good at drums. She wants to be in a band, but can't find one to join. She loves listening to music in her spare time. If she listened to a song she doesn't know, by the chorus she could be tapping on her lap the same beat as the real drummer.

Bio:
Aurora lives with her parents and older brother. Their family was on the upper side of middle class all her life, and she grew up a little spoiled. Despite that, Aurora is a naturally good person. Aurora gets mostly top grades, and those she doesn't excel in, she is tutored. Even though she doesn't like school much, Aurora tries very hard to please her parents because she loves them a lot.

5' tall, 102 lbs, blond hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin. Petite but sturdy body.

Username: Unescaper
Character Name: Damon Ritter
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Damon is a dark deep guy who likes to keep to himself. He is however optimistic and likes a good joke. He is friendly but doesn't trust people easily.
Bio: He has lived a life so far filled with material wealth as he is from a very rich family. However, he has learnt not to be spoilt but as he was rich he was straying from a path he wished to follow and came to this academy to change that.

Humans:

Quote:
Username: chicChick
Character Name: Alexia Cross
Personality: She finds it hard to get close to people and to be friendly, as she is afraid of getting to know people just so they can break her heart. At first, she seems like a ice queen with her frosty stare and her 'don't give me crap or else' attitude. Once you gain her friendship though, she will be a friend for life and you will see a side of her that not a lot of people can see. She loves everything about music and dancing.
Bio: When she was 5, her parents died and therefore Alexia was put up for adoption, however no one seemed to want her as she went from home to home. When she was finally settled down, she was at the age of 9 and she had grown up and matured in the ways of the world. However, she found it hard to grow close to people. She had seen horrors which she should not have seen. With the family that she was finally settled with, they were a loving family, who wanted to get closer to Alexia. However, it took them a few months, before she was close enough to them to even show them a smile, let alone talk. As she grew up under their influence, she started to open up to them and they became really close. She however, still has trouble opening up to strangers. Under their guidance, they discovered her love for music and cultivated that love.

Username: InsertWittyUsername
Character Name: Liam. Just Liam
Personality: Rarely speaks, responds in grunts, doesn't like people, prefers to be alone, picks fights
Bio: His mother died when he was young and his father was an abusive drunk. Liam saved up enough money to come to the school to get away from his family

Character Name: Joanne Benson or Jo
Personality: Extremely intelligent and good with machines, curious. She comes off as an introverted person but in reality she just isn’t interested in the same things as other girls. Loyal to the few friends she has. Calculative and suspicious about people she doesn’t know. She enjoys being alone with her inventions but is equally satisfied with meaningful conversation.
Bio: Joanne grew up in the Junkyard of her city with her parents; Mark and Janette Benson. Both parents had a love of machines and possessed inventive minds; they passed on this passion to their daughter. Her mom died two years ago from brain cancer. Being from a lower class family she’s always had to struggle and fight for recognition in her school. Her Teachers, however immediately sensed her academic gift and awarded her a grant to a private school.
Picture/Physical description: http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs20/f/20...astet_sama.jpg
Hair is a more stark red. Eyes are a silvery-blue.
Much more modest though (never shows stomach) and often wears steam punk goggles around her neck.
Dorms:
(a human and a vampire to each dorm. I pick them for you. I'll add more as needed)
Girls 1: Momo Akuma ; Alexia Cross
Girls2: Beatrice Deadmoon ; Jo
Girls 3: Ivy Frost
Boys 1: Liam ; Damon Ritter
Boys 2:
Boys 3:

Last edited by TenshiInochi; 10-11-2009 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Added poeple to RP

TenshiInochi

Old 08-08-2009, 04:30 AM

News & Updates
  • 08/08/09 Started to work on role play
    08/09/09 The role opened! Yay~ Post Post Post!

Last edited by TenshiInochi; 08-08-2009 at 03:00 PM..

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-08-2009, 07:52 AM

Hello ^_^ May I join you? I'm already in a vampire roleplay, so I already have a vampire character. I PMed it to you.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-08-2009 at 11:32 AM..

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 08-08-2009, 09:42 AM

Human:

Username: chicChick
Character Name: Alexia Cross
Personality: She finds it hard to get close to people and to be friendly, as she is afraid of getting to know people just so they can break her heart. At first, she seems like a ice queen with her frosty stare and her 'don't give me crap or else' attitude. Once you gain her friendship though, she will be a friend for life and you will see a side of her that not a lot of people can see. She loves everything about music and dancing.
Bio: When she was 5, her parents died and therefore Alexia was put up for adoption, however no one seemed to want her as she went from home to home. When she was finally settled down, she was at the age of 9 and she had grown up and matured in the ways of the world. However, she found it hard to grow close to people. She had seen horrors which she should not have seen. With the family that she was finally settled with, they were a loving family, who wanted to get closer to Alexia. However, it took them a few months, before she was close enough to them to even show them a smile, let alone talk. As she grew up under their influence, she started to open up to them and they became really close. She however, still has trouble opening up to strangers. Under their guidance, they discovered her love for music and cultivated that love.

(hahaz... is this right?)

Last edited by chicChick; 08-08-2009 at 09:47 AM..

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-08-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicChick View Post
(hahaz... is this right?)
No. If you read the rules properly, you would see that it is not right ^_^

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert_Witty_Username View Post
No. If you read the rules properly, you would see that it is not right ^_^
opps sorry about that. Missed reading that. sending off now. Thank you for pointing it out to me

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-08-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicChick View Post
opps sorry about that. Missed reading that. sending off now. Thank you for pointing it out to me
It's fine ^_^ Always happy to help.

TenshiInochi

Old 08-08-2009, 03:16 PM

Momo pulled her long pink hair behind and kept walking. She clutched to her books as she got started for her second year at Akuhito Academy. Last year totally sucked, so Momo took a deep breath and walked as she could feel the morning dew stepping into her shoes. She looked ahead at the large academy and walked to the door. She walked past the elegant walls and into girls dorm number 1. She placed her books on her side table and sat on her bed. The girl in the dorm last year graduated so Momo was eagerly awaiting the new girl.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-09-2009, 09:53 AM

Beatrice sighed. She hated this place. Why couldn't she stay at home? She was old enough... probably. She got up from the velvet chair she had been sat on, sighing again. Life had been perfect. Her adoptive father had looked after her well. Then that vampire hunter came along and ruined everything. She made her way to the door and looked out into the hallway. A girl with pink hair passed her and went into the next room. She didn't really know the girl very well, despite the fact they had been in the same rooms the previous year. She went over and knocked lightly on the door, leaving her own door wide open in the process.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2009, 12:28 PM

Alexia took a deep breath as she walked into the unknown, as she had not lived without her family for such an extended amount of time and she knew that the experience would either make or break her.

Holding together all of her wits, she took the deciding step and walked into the dorm in which she was allocated, Dorm 1 hoping that the person behind this door would be able to see beyond her mask which she found hard to put down.

TenshiInochi

Old 08-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Momo laid on her bed, head up, feet legs crossed. She heard the creak of he door opening and her attention was brought to that. A girl with white pigtails stepped in a bit. Unless she was some kind of freak, Momo knew the girl was her new roommate. Momo got up from her bed and said "Hello. Are you a first year? I'm Momo."

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM

Beatrice looked a little miffed when the girl walked straight past her. "How rude" she said to herself. Her voice was British and very high class. She stood with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot. She wasn't used to being kept waiting. All I wanted was to introduce myself politely and I get ignored she thought,

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-09-2009 at 02:59 PM..

Chema
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2009, 08:58 PM

(( the link to my character's picture isn't working right. Here is the new link: http://www.kidstube.com/pictures/7wi...35-vampire.jpg ))

Being very wealthy, since she inherited her father's fortunes, Ivy had decided to spend a little extra boarding money so that she could get a room to herself. She didn't have very good people skills and tended to like the room very cold, which her room mate would hate her for if she had been in a regular dorm.

Her red eyes scanned the plain room they had given her. She sighed at all the work she had ahead of her. Before walking out of the room, she touched the wall and her ice stretched out in a thin layer covering the walls, ceiling, and floor.

After closing her door, she looked over to her left to see a girl waiting by a door. Thankfully, she was a vampire herself, but what miffed her was the fact that she could smell the scent of a human in the hall.

She followed the scent, since it was better to see where this human was living so she could avoid her better. The scent took her to the same door that the other girl was standing at.

Ivy was about to leave when her ears picked up the beating heart of the human inside the room. Usually she would be fine with a beating heart, but this human must have been nervous, so her heart was beating faster than normal, causing Ivy's fangs to lengthen in anticipation for her blood.

Realizing what was happening, Ivy covered her nose and mouth as she recognized the familiar blood lust coming about her.

Last edited by Chema; 08-09-2009 at 09:01 PM..

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 AM

Beatrice looked at the other vampire. "My dear, I would not advise that here. There are very rarely killings and we want to keep it this way. I do not thoroughly agree with this rule, but I should like to have somewhere to live until I graduate" she sighed again, before peering into the room again.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-10-2009 at 02:43 PM..

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 AM

Alexia looked at the girl, Momo and replied 'Yeah I'm a first year. How about you? My name is Alexia.' Although she didn't look nervous, her heart was beating quite hard like it would whenever she was in a unknown situation. Looking at the beds, she put her small bag of important things next to the empty bed which she assumed was hers.

Sensing someone outside the door, Alexia stood up to see who was outside before turning to Momo and asking 'are they your friends?'

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-10-2009, 12:02 PM

Beatrice smiled a little when she was finally acknowledged. "I don't know about this one, but I'm not friends with her, I just came to say hello. I saw her last year and thought I would introduce myself"

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-10-2009 at 02:44 PM..

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 12:38 PM

'Oh right ok then. Well... you can come in and say hi then I guess.' said Alexia nonchalantly, not quite sure what to do. Should I introduce myself thought Alexia.

'I'm Alexia. What's your name?'

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-10-2009, 02:42 PM

"My name is Beatrice Deadmoon" she nodded. She was the daughter of a vampire lord, why were they not showing more respect? Oh well she thought.

TenshiInochi

Old 08-10-2009, 05:42 PM

Beatrice Deadmoon? Momo thought. She thought the girl seemed familiar, but she couldn't recognize her. She must have looked like just an idiot passing by a girl like her and not noticing. Oh well, Momo just has to cover up her stupidity now.

"Hello Beatrice, I'm Momo Akuma, but you can call me Momo. I hope to get along nicely with you." Momo said with a kind smile.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-10-2009, 05:48 PM

"Just out of interest, what made you all come to Akuhito Academy?" she asked curiously.

TenshiInochi

Old 08-10-2009, 07:12 PM

"I came to escape home. My brother is annoying and weird. My parents are too clingy. And my town just sucks..." Momo said in a slight monotone. She could tell Alexia was a human, so she didn't want to add the fact that she wanted to escape the blood-lust. Akai eagerly waited for for Alexia's reply.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-10-2009, 08:28 PM

Beatrice nodded "I came because I don't really have anywhere else to live since my father was killed"