redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 06:52 PM

Hey people I'm back with this i know there is alot for school for vampires but this school will only allow full or half blood vampires this school will be for rich vampires or who is really go in school for vampires you can join if you like vampires i hope you all like it

long ago in the year of 1600 a great vampire found the school he was rich and he was smart as well so rich kids and who is really smart and come here. This school is a high and a collage as well.

Rules you must be 16 to 24 are allow here.
you must be a vampire no human werewolves or demons or angels
there will be dorms in this school.
there is alot of romantics in this one just not alot of it ok
and the schools will be like high school make up your classes ok have fun.

Kiki pire
half vampire
age 21
bio her father lord pire is the one who found the school she is a smart vampire her fathers owns the school so she is in collage is she smart. Her father was married but she died from something bad her mother was human her mother died when she was born.
Crushs: she as no crushs
this is what she looks like
make up your characters ok bye
Chloe Dawn mayfay
half vampire
age 18
bio my father was killed when i was born when i ripped out of my mother womb he fanted and never woke up i have no mother because i ripped her apart i like alone thinking i am a monster that should be killed right now of every second she wants to make a friend that is her race of her kind and this school i want to think i am not a monster but i do have a crush on harry he is sweet and kind ... i want to fell love and kindness and tears i only fell angry and tiredness...
Crushs: i have a crush on Harry
this is what i look like http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...lremodeled.jpg

im doing two ok
Harry Conner Green
half vampire
age 18
bio when i was born i ripped out of my mother womb i am all alone thinking i am a monster that should be killed right now of every second she wants to make a friend that is her race of her kind and this school i want to think i am not a monster i want to fell love and kindness and tears never again angrer ...
Crushs: i have a crush on Chloe
this is what i look like

Last edited by redanime90; 09-26-2009 at 08:01 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2009, 07:36 PM

name: Ivan Vestina
Race: vampire
Bio: He was human till he was 18, that was when he was walking home from school a vampire attacked him and nearly killed him. But as he layed there after he was attacked he felt his heart slowly stop but he was still breathing or at least he was awake. He slowly got to his feet and finished his last year in high school, keeping far away from everyone and his parents. He now trys to keep himself under control when he is amung humans.
Crush: no one
Apperence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/h...seUp.jpg?o=207

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 07:46 PM

she gets up for her first class in her second year if collage she is wears her gray pigtails she is like 15 but she is 21 she is like 15 in a 21 body she goes to math class she sees a man name Ivan

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 07:53 PM

Ivan sat in the back of the class and had a book of sad poetry infront of him. He sat there quietly and said nothing. He looked 18 but was really 23, but he still looked very handsome and a lot of the girls liked him when he had been human.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 07:58 PM

she is out of math class she goes to the library to study for her history test for next class she looks that ivan came to the library he is looking at her

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 08:02 PM

Ivan stood in the library door and saw Kiki, he had been told to tell her something but forgot what. That was one thing he hated about himself, he had short term memory loss. He walked over to her and stood infront fo her, trying to remember what he was going to tell her.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 08:06 PM

she studies for her test she looks at him again she smiles at him

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 08:17 PM

(( i posted my profile to you already red ^_^ but i will put the pictures on here for everyone cuz it is on the first page hehe))
Harry conner Green (Male ....age 18)

Chloe Dawn mayfay ( female ...age 18)

chloe gets of the bus tired at least i am going to see Harry in a min or three Chloe thought trying to be cheerfull.She walked in to the school ''wow this school is nicer than the picture!!'' Chloe whispered to herself Sniff her kitten circled round her legs...

Harry got of his moterbike and took his suitcase off sword on his back and his kitten he called Black was round his neck when he turned the corner he said '' wow this school is COOL man !!'' he saw Chloe straight away and tapped her sholder and said in a soothing voice '' hi dearling Chloe how are we on this fine day?''....

Chloe jumped and turned around '' OH .. Hi Harry its been ages I'm fine thanks you?'' Chloe added ''why is your kitten round your neck?''

Harry then looked down at his kitten black ..'' i have know idea it wasn't there on the trip it was on the floor of my motorbike... oh well Black can stay there i myself are fine my lady '' Harry smiled then added '' lets go find some friends !''

Chloe went up to the boy and said '' hi my name is Chloe whats your name? and how are you?'' Chloe looked at the boy/man he looked pretty nice but she liked Harry more.... i wonder what dorm Harry is in .. i wonder what dorm i am in ... what dorm is the boy in????
puzzeled Chloe still stares at the boy with an confuzed face ...

Harry went up to the girl and said '' Hi my name is Harry what your name my lady ? and how is thee today? Harry put on his charmed face at the girl to see what she says next .....

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 08:19 PM

Ivan conitnued to think then smiled when he remembered, "the principle I think want to see you." he said and hopeing that was it. He hated how he could hardly remember anything "or at least I think that is it." he said as he looked at her. Then turned to the two newcomers. "hello, and who might you two be?" he asked as he looked at them.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 08:21 PM

she looks at her cellphone she knows she as class in about half hour "what does my father want anyway"

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 08:35 PM

Chloe sat down and said softly '' my name is chloe and you are Ivan right?''
Chloe looked at the girl then said '' HI HI how are you my names Chloe yours?''

Harry still stood up said '' my Name is Harry and as my girlfriend says your Ivan yes?
Then girl at the desk ''what your name honey i am afriad i do not know it ?'' Harry said in a sothing voice.. smiling at the girl she looks pretty not as pretty as Chloe though ... but still pretty Harry thought still smileing his charming smile

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 09-28-2009 at 08:59 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 08:44 PM

Ivan smiled at Chloe :it is nice to met both of you." he said happly and he had to focuse not to forget there names. He hated how he had to do this all the time.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 08:55 PM

'' nice to meet you too'' Chloe said in a cheerfull voice '' what class do you have first ? and what dorm are you two in?'' chloe asked out of intrest she was shore she will have class with them !

Harry felt like he was eather going to faint or going to sleep or both so he lay down on the sofa chair and closed his eyes Black unrapped herself from Harrys neck and lay on his stomach....

Chloe noticed that Harry was felling asleep so she kicked his leg gentely but furmaly to wake him and Black up .. black jumped off Harrys chest the licked Sniff Chloes kittens nouse..

Harry got up and sat up straight looking whiter than a sheet but normal in his case picked up Black and strocked her neck looking a chloe ....

((sorry colour didn't work on this post -_-))

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 09-26-2009 at 08:59 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 08:58 PM

Ivan thought for a few minutes and ifnally managed to say "I dont remember." he said and wacked himself in the head "man do I hate having short term memory loss." he said as he tryed to remember.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 09:16 PM

she goes up to ivan and hits him on the head " man ivan you need to get a life so what about that i know you can remember me" she looks at him

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 09:22 PM

Ivan looked at her "I know you before I force myself to remember you evey single minute of the day so that I won't forget you." he said that but he also remembered her because she was very beautifull and he sort of really liked her.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Name: Kumiko Ookami
Appearance:
Bio: Half vampire her parents were killed because neither family approved of the marriage but her parents hid her birth from everyone she has since hidden who she was and living on her secret inheritance her parents kept especially for her when she got older.
crush: no one

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 09:31 PM

"ivan what are you looking at me"

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 09:44 PM

Ivan quickly looked away, he had been staring "oh no reason." he said softly as he looked down feeling like a fool.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 09:48 PM

"hey later you want to come back to my room and study with me i got a call from all my teachers i don't have classes they all got sick for some reason" she smiles

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 09:53 PM

Ivan smiled adn nodded "yeah sounds like a great idea" he said happly, he never turned down comeing with her or soemthing soething with her.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 10:00 PM

Chloe staired in horror is Ivan all right ... god is he alright !!!?? Chloe moved next to Ivan and said ''Ivan i do not mind shot term memorie lost i think your great come to English with me!!!''

Harry now found himself pulling an arm round chloe and whispered ''Chloe its alright...''

(( i need to go sorry guys im time for some rest lolz i will be back tomorow bye))

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2009, 10:12 PM

Ivan stood there not haveing any idea what was going on. He then looked at the man who had a arm around the girl who the man had called Chloe. "what is your name again?" he asked as he looked at him. He then pulled his arm free from Chloe, "sorry but i already have plans with kiki." he said as he looked at them

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-26-2009, 10:14 PM

Name:Alice Clane
Race: Full vampire
Bio:Used to live in a mansion with her family.One night a vampire broke in her home and killed her family and turned Alice.When turned Alice was only 17.Alice inherited the family fortune and traveled for a bit.Alice found out about this school and immediately joined.She hopes that she can practice controlling her thrist here and hopefully feel normal again.
Crush: No one.
Apperence:

Alice walked into the school and and adjusted the bags on her shoulder.Alice pulled out the peiece of paper in her pocket that had the number of her dorm door.She kept the paper out while she walked through the hall checking each dorm number.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-26-2009, 10:26 PM

Chloe looked puzzled then said '' this -chloe pointed to Harry- is Harry and thats ok i do not mind..'' Chloe put a hand on Ivan shouder then said i will come to your dorm tomorow and we all can hang out is that a good idea? my dorm number is A12 and Harrys is the same.''

Harry kissed the top of Chloes head ....

Chloe turned to Kiki then said ''kiki you know at lunch we should all hang out togther does that sound good?''