Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 03:53 PM

Welcome to Shizume, the school dedicated to those special gifts.

Here within this mighty school, a castle that has been standing for many centuries, is where many species come to control their powers, their abilities and learn to defend themselves within the world. For it is a dangerous place beyond the walls of the castle, where many traps and scares await the students. Here, they will learn combat, weaponry, spells and perhaps even to shapeshift.

To whom it may concern,

You have be cordially invited to stay and learn at Shizume Academy. Accommodations and transportation for you to come here in already being handled, no cost you you. At Shizume, you will be given your time table depending on your species and powers, we appreciate you for considering us your school in the future.

Thank you.

Your Headmistress

Last edited by Orisis; 09-27-2009 at 04:18 PM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 03:54 PM

Rules

1- Follow basic ToS
2- No godmodding.
3- All species are allowed.
4- Fighting is allowed.
5- romance is allowed, no cybering though. Yaoi, Yuri friendly.
6- I am goddess here!
7- Please send PM to me, and to know you read this please state my username somewhere in PM.
8- For students you must be at least 14-19, adults anything over 24.
9- Please have at least 2 or 3 sentences in a post. 2 in the least so literate roleplayers have something to work for.
10- You can be more then one character, no more then three.

Whitelist:

I want you here.

Blacklist:

You do not want to be here.

Last edited by Orisis; 10-14-2009 at 12:09 PM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 03:55 PM

Education

Basic classes:

Literature
Mathematics
Art
Dramatic Arts
Dance
Music
Science
Writer's Craft
[Any language course: ie german, english, french etc.]
[Anything else you would want.]

Special classes:

Elemental Training[Earth, fire, water, wind, light, dark]
Combat [hand-to-hand, karate, tai kwon do]
Weaponry [swords, bows, spears, daggers, etc.]
Shapeshifting
Spellcasting/Wizardry
Herbal Sciences
[Anything else, let me know]

Last edited by Orisis; 09-27-2009 at 04:09 PM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 04:14 PM

Profiles

Code:
Student

Username:
Name:
Sexuality: 
Personality: 
Powers: (I will deicide if this area is too much, depending on the age, be reasonable)
Weapons:
Background:
Appearance:
Dorm: 
Classes:
Code:
Teacher

Username:
Name:
Sexuality: 
Personality: 
Powers: (I will deicide if this area is too much, depending on the age, be reasonable)
Weapons:
Background:
Appearance:
Dorm: 
Class You Teach:

Last edited by Orisis; 09-27-2009 at 04:45 PM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 04:14 PM

Profiles:
HeadMistress Orisis Tashio
Kumiko (Kumi) Hakumei [Student]
Kira [Student]
Jeremy Fennel [Teacher]

Xavier Superior [Student]
Embara Darastrix [Student]

Username: Orisis
Name: Orisis ¸Tashio
Race: Dog Demon Înuyoukai
Sexuality: Curious
Personality: She can come off as quite the cold fickle little thing, her face void of all emotion and eyes as dull as the dead. When she speaks, icicles seem to hang off her every word. But she can be a spitfire when in battle, a loyal companion and trustworthy. When she does smile, it is quite a thing.
Likes: She likes cold temperature, wandering around the castle and watching students enjoy their time here. She loves animals of all kinds and nature as well.
Dislikes: She dislikes overpowering people to do as their told, but will do it. People who show off their abilities just to be noticed, same with fools who just do stupid things to be acknowledged. Fire, she hates fire and heat.
Weapon: A scythe :Here and a gunblade that is usually nevr used, hung up on her wall behind her desk with cupboard full of specialized bullets.
Powers: She has the ability to call forth the ice within her heart, using it at will to form crystals or even freeze the room around her, she can also cast ice based spells but she is still learning. Poison laced through her her veins like any normal inuyoukai and she can call that forth easily. She can shapeshift into her dog form, which towers over the castle to protect it at will. In this form, she can use her ice abilities too, as well as the poisonous saliva in her mouth.
Background: As a young child she was taught by her father, who had run the school before her, beating it into her skull at a young age of a toddler on hour to control her abilities. She of course, pouted and ran from her father every time, but she learned her body and powers quickly and overcame his tutelage at 75, and trained from her own since then. As one of the very few inuyoukai left in the world, she decided to give her knowledge and train the younger generation.
Appearance: Herman form:
Dog form:Here
Dorm: In her office, top of tower 3
Class You Teach: She substitutes for teachers that fall ill, or have yet to be hired.

Quote:
Student:
Username:Kumi200
Name:Kumiko (Kumi) Hakumei
Race:Half demon-half Nymph
Sexuality: straight
Personality: curious, hard headed, stubborn, quiet at first till she gets to know you, adventurous
Dislikes: the heat, people who are too serious
Powers: water manipulation
Background: raised in a forest with her mother and her father but they were killed in a battle when she was ten between the two races who did not approve of the marriage and she escaped into the regular world but wasn't able to survive very well.
Appearance:
Dorm: #2
Classes:
Literature
Writer's Craft
Art
Music
French
Elemental Training[Earth, fire, water, wind, light, dark]

Quote:
Username: RAWRz
Name: Kira
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: shy, nice, sweet, quite
Dislikes: mean people, loud people, etc
Powers: She is a Necromancer.
Weapons: The dead.
Background: Kira was always a shy girl. She never had many friends, she was always alone. She lived in a foster home, until they found out about her little gift...They sent her away.
Appearance: Kira has short purple black hair. It comes down to her shin, it's straight. She isn't that tall, somewhere around 5 foot 1. She has a child's face, and is often mistaken for a 12 year old. Her voice is very high pitched, and squeaky. She has black eyes, and pale with skin.
Dorm: 2
Classes: Herbal Sciences, Math, Drama, English, Writer's Craft

Quote:
Username: iHolly Short

Name: Jeremy Fennel
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Strait
Personality: Jeremy bores very easily and unless he has too he will not talk to people about anything but history and alchemy. He is usually cooped up in his room writing working on his studies but is more than willing to talk to a student, as long as they aren't boring.
Dislikes: Anything uninteresting (Which in his opinion is anything he doesn't like.)
Powers: He has the power of Longevity and all five of his senses are heightened to the extreme. He also has a near perfect memory.
Weapons: Jeremy fights with two thin blood red sabers.
Background: Jeremy has existed for several millennia under hundreds of different names. He was behind the scenes at every major advancement in the human race. Never interfering only recording every little detail of everything that has ever happened in human history. Now, he has finally decided to share some of that knowledge with the younger generation. So he took up a job at Shizume as a teacher.
Appearance:
Dorm: 1
Class You Teach: History
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy515166
username: happy515166
name: Xavier Superior
race:demon
sextuality:doesnt care much about gender he only cares about whats on the inside of a person
personality: always happy and is always straight foward, he never lies. This makes it hard for people to describe him as a demon.
dislikes: chocolate, sweets,fish, and tacos
powers: he knows how to fly, but sometimes he can't control it, and is extremely strong when he wants to be
weapons: a sword
background: Born into a family of angels but he is a demon by some wierd twist of fate. There were four more demons in his family all the same age as him, siblings, quintuplets. But they were all seperated when they were 2. Then he was abandoned by his foster family when he was 12 because he was different from their other children. Soon after he found out about this school and signed up
apperance:
[IMG][/IMG]
dorms: please choose for me
classes: please choose for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi
Student

Username: PrincessKasumi
Name: Embara Darastrix
Race: Phoenix
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She can be quiet at first when you meet her. But when she feels comfortable around you enough she will relax and be herself. She is very cheery and bright, bright just like the wick of a candle and just as hot too, with her temper. You don't want to get her upset or angry. She can be playful and childishly naive but just bare with her and try not to get annoyed. She also loves to be silly.
Dislikes: Rude people, Computers and Cats
Powers: Fire manipulation, Although she is still new at it, she has mild healing. And the ability, not a very good at it at all, to shapeshift into her trueself.
Weapons: She carries this Cyclone Knife around. It can be found in her hair as a hairpin.
Background: She isn't too sure on who her parents are or if she has any. But she has been looking around for a school to go to, and she set her eyes on Shizume. It had seemed like a good idea to her to go to school to not only learn and further her training with her powers but as well as meet friends. To cure boredness at the age of 11 she started to listen to music, and got into drawing.
Appearance:
She has a tattoo on back of her left shoulder.
Dorm: 1
Classes: Dance, Dramatic Arts, Elemental Training [Fire mainly], Shapeshifting, and French

Last edited by Orisis; 10-14-2009 at 11:58 AM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 04:15 PM

Dorms:
2 do a dorm, for students. Teachers get their own.
Headmistress's is in her office.

Male:
2 Xavier Superior

Female:

1 Embara Darastrix
2 Kumiko (Kumi) Hakumei and Kira

Teachers:

1 Jeremy Fennel

Last edited by Orisis; 10-14-2009 at 11:59 AM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 04:18 PM

Extra Post

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 04:18 PM

Extra Post, and now you may join!

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 04:57 PM

A loud creak echoed throughout the entrance of the main hall of the castle, the large heavily armored doors swung open as the force behind it sighed gently. These doors would be the death of her, she cursed as she heaved forward once more, feeling the weight shift and swing open as her strength increased. Shaking her head slightly, silvery white tendrils of hair danced around her shoulders in a swirl, bright golden-hued eyes staring forward at the walkway through the thick foliage, awaiting the first horse and cart to bring up the students. For anything that was electrical, ipods, cars, cds and gameboys did not work here. For she had not installed electricity, but they were working on it. Currently only electrical components could be used in the entertainment room, to the left of the entrance hall.

Sighing, she ran her long clawed fingers through her hair, her thumb resting on the stripes that marred her pale face, long silver lashes fluttering to briefly touch the flesh of her cheek. This would be a grande adventure, for it was barely her 25th years keeping this school going and she still had trouble with it with the technology running amuck. Flicking her large, fluffed tail suddenly, she scowled and crossed her arms over her chest, the white kimono she wored constrasting against her pale skin.

Several layers hung off her shoulders, the bottom being a bright red, the sencond being a softer hue almost orange, then a bright orange layer, then a golden, a yellow following suit and then a pale yellow then to white. The layers were not bothering her, it was the length in which the kimono was in, the layers hung far to low and swirled around her feet when she walked, which she was not wearing any shoes, barefoot was best but no one could see her feet. And the sleeves trailed past her hand about half a foot, thus it hid her whole body. So she fidgeted with the sleeves alot. Around her waist was a gold and blue swirled obi, the blue constrasting brightly with the red of the layers. Her hair was pulled up halfway, the top half pulled back by a silver clasp*in the shape of a star. Sighing, she shook her head at the thought of some of the teachers attacking her with foolishness and this gown, saying they reminded her of an anime. Whatever that is.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 06:10 PM

Kumi fiddled nervously with ends of her silver white hair as she sat in a strange horse driven cart that pulled her through the early morning light. She hoped she would fit in after her parents had been killed she had been wary of other creatures who might object to her existence as well.

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 06:12 PM

Stepping down the large stone steps, slowly so she did not trip on the many layers of clothing, her dainty feet barely making any sounds except for the claws upon the tip of her toes clicked softly. She did not shiver as the cold stone made contact with her skin, she barely noticed it for she herself had such a cold body temperature. Glancing golden eyes around, she paused halfway down the steps, folding her hands into the sleeves of the kimono, the swirling edges dancing around her feet as a gust of wind blew by.

Staring with with a slightly twitch of her eyebrow, she was starting to get impatient for no student had stepped up from a carrier. Her left dog ear flicked backwards, but then perked up at the sound of clopping from the unicorns that pulled the carriages. Relaxing, she straightened her 6 foot 5 height to her fullest, looking quite intimidating with narrowed eyes and her scythe tied to her back the blade gleaming brightly.

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:21 PM

A small girl ran up the school stairs, panting. Her purple black hair fell in her face as she leaned against the wall to catch her breath. I wanted to get here early...but now I'm afraid I'm going to be late! She thought, pulling out her water bottle from her book bag. After taking a sip, she walked into the school and down the halls with a sigh. She just wanted to live a normal life, discluding having the power to raise the dead. She sighed again, and looked around in the damp hall. She was lost. Again.

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 07:34 PM

Orisis, who had been at the front of the school, blinked as some one zoomed right by her on foot, about to reach out to stop the young girl, she only found empty air. Cursing silently to herself, she gave out a loud bark from plump, pink lips as her eyebrows knitted together in slight annoyance. Knowing she had to stay at the entrance, she sighed, reaching up to rub her left temple already with a headache forming behind her eyes.

"Young one, you got carried away..." She murmured, her voice feeling as if the air froze suddenly, fangs showing out from under her lips as she spoke, remaining on the middle steps of the entrance of the school. Folding her hands into her kimono sleeves again, she stared ahead. "And a carriage was waiting for you..."

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:36 PM

(Sorry, I have to eat. I'll reply as soon as I get back. She was talking to Kira, right?)

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 07:38 PM

[[Yes, she was more like whispering to herself since Kira ran past her and into the hall. But if you wish to communicate with her, be my guest.]]

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 07:57 PM

Kira blinked, and turned around. She hadn't noticed anyone. "C....carriage?" She repeated with a groan. The teen aged girl moved some of her black hair behind her ear. oh, wow. So I ran for nothing?! This is such a great day. She thought sarcastically, rolling her eyes to herself. "Eh, sorry..." She mumbled, walking down the hall. "Wait! Where the hell am I?!" She said aloud. "ugh. Today sucks."

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 08:03 PM

Chuckling softly, she turned slowly and moved back into the castle, her nose twitching as she picked up the unfamiliar scent of the girl who ran past her. She gave off a loud bark to alert her, the sound dancing through the halls as she followed behind it at a slow pace. A lost student isn't good, especially so soon. Sighing once more, she narrowed her golden gaze and quickened her pace.

Grasping onto the edges of her kimono, she hiked it up above her knees revealing pale skin and dainty feet. Growling, she sped forward, her legs moving as she followed the student, her claws clacking. She was running at a human speed, if she didn't her kimono would fly off and she didn't need to be running nude.

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 08:10 PM

Kira grasped when she heard a bark. She sighed and looked around. If all else fails...I can give a small push to the dead and see if they can help me. As long as I'm careful, I won't bring them back into their bodies. She sighed again, and walked further. "Boy does this place give me the creeps..." She mumbled. "It's like a classic horror movie...The victim walks down the halls. Alone. In some old dark, gloomy, damp place. Though...they keep the necromancers alive...right? I mean, they have to. Who else would bring back the dead and torment the living?" She laughed softly, walking further.

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 08:24 PM

Giving off a soft chuckle, she spun around a corner as she followed the scent, not realizing the student had ran so far in. Sighing, she bent forward, clutched her kimono more and turned down a different corridor. Moving to run on the tips of her feet, she picked up more speed and zoomed down the hall she just turned into. Turning another corner she skid to a stop, letting go of her clothes to using her claws to skid, hearing the scratch of her claws on the stone as she stopped.

Sighing, she straightened herself out, flicking her kimono of any debris and fixing her obi to tighten the many layers. She will never wear this ever, ever again. She wanted pants. Narrowing her eyes she walked now, spotting the student before her talking to herself. Purple, perhaps black, hair was before her on a student more then a foot shorter then her.

"Young one, are you lost?" She spoke, her voice echoing down the hall as she walked behind the young lady, her nose twitching to memorize the scent. The student was new here and she needed to know it.

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 08:30 PM

"Uh...Yeah." Kira replied, turning around. "I don't know w-where to go, s-so, I just looked around, and t-the next thing I k-knew, I was lost..." She stammered, feeling a bit stupid. Kira. Idiot. She thought, with a sigh. She rolled her eyes mentally, before looking back up to the woman. "I....I'm not in trouble, am I?"

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 08:39 PM

"No, you're not in trouble. Do not assume such." Came the cold voice once more as she stopped in front of the much smaller girl, her hands folded inside the over sized sleeves of her kimono once more. Flicking the large fluffy tail behind her slightly, her ears twitched as well. Slowly, she turned back around and motioned toward where she came.

"I am the headmistress here, my name is Orisis Tashio. And you are?" She murmured out, golden eyes turning back to the girl, accessing her with just a simple glance and a sniff. Death clung to the scent of the girl, which assumed to be the scent of a necromancer. One of the best students in the past was a necromancer. It had been awhile. "Come now, don't dawdle, I must be at the entrance when the young ones arrive. Where you were supposed to wait."

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 08:45 PM

"Oh!" She squeaked, following the woman. "I-I-I-I-I'm s-sorry. I didn't know y-you were the h-headmistress." She mumbled, "I'm Kira..." I'm stupid. I can't believe I did that. How pathetic. Ugh, I just made a complete fool of myself. Prefect, She thought with another sigh. "I....didn't know. I'm sorry.''

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 09:08 PM

Waving a single clawed hand out from under her sleeve, she brushed off the apology as if it meant nothing, which it did. She would not be the only one making simple mistakes this year, there was plenty who had made mistakes before her as well. As she walked, she barely made a sound except for the swish of her clothing as it swirled around her feet in a mystical dance. With another wave of her hand, she ushered the student to turn with her.

"Ah, Kira, is it? You did not know who I was, and you do not know where you were going." She spoke, glancing back with simple glance, a silver brow lifted. "Do not apologize for such things, you will not be the first." She knew her voice would not be the most comforting tone, but the girl would get use to it surely. She would be here for some time.

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 09:23 PM

Kira nodded, and sighed mentally. She took a deep breath, and looked around. They're here. A whole bunch of them... I wounder why ghosts are running around this place. She thought, feeling uneasy. She frowned, and took a deep breath.

(Got to go, later.)

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 09:41 PM

As they walked in silence toward the entrance, her scythe firm upon her back and her fingers clasping within the sleeves of her kimono once more. Her tail twitched as the scent of the girl shifted to uneasiness, and she wondered why. Curious, she glanced back at the black eyes the girl had, temporarily forgetting the girl was a necromancer then it clicked. The many people who have been slaughtered within the castle she could feel.

Turning back to continue walking, she spotted the entrance and shuffled quickly through the armored doors once more, gliding down to the halfway point upon the steps. Where ever the girl sat down did not bother her, as long as the smaller female remained outside at the entrance to await with her.