RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 10:19 PM

"So...like, how come there is dead people here? I'm fine if there aren't any...." she swallows. "Bodies..." She laughed nervously. "Funny thing is, When I go to sleep and have dreams...people pay me a visit." She frowned. With a small sigh. "I've been told, that I'm much stronger then the normal necro....b...but, how is that possible? aren't we all the same?"

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 10:31 PM

Kumi had gotten off the the carriage and looked around curiously this castle looked spooky she had waited around the entrance in the shadow of the carriage waiting for something she didn't know what until a girl and a woman appeared from within the school she nervously stepped forward "Hello"

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 10:42 PM

Orisis turned to Kira with a blank look, tilting her head to the side, she twitched her ears twitched as the girl began to speak, questions spilling forth from her lips like a dam breaking under the pressure of too much water. Waving her hand, she hoped that silenced the young human female, her nose curling up slightly.

"Kira, this is an old castle. Thousands of years old held together by my bloodline, my father before me ran the school here and his father before that..." She explained with a hint of irritation, but she hid it well. Her tail twitched slightly. "The bodies are long since gone, all that remains are the ghosts of warriors and the innocents that died within the war between species so long ago..." she hoped that answered the girl's questions and hoped she dared not try to resurrect any of the dead.

Her ear twitched as she heard the whinny of a unicorn drawn carriage, it's driver a simple frog youkai with greenish skin and beady yellow eyes, it bowed it's head to her before moving the unicorn on. The young girl stepped out of the carriage, and she spot another silver haired being such as herself. With a sniff she tried to identify species, but it was difficult more then one lingered. A half-breed? Sighing slightly, she heard the soft hello and looked up.

"Welcome to your new school, I am Orisis Tashio, your Headmistress." She spoke, the cold tone returning to her voice as she spread her arms out indicating the large stone castle behind her, her blue tattooed wrist shown from under the kimono sleeve. Her tail curling around the many swirls of clothing around her ankles.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2009, 10:47 PM

Kumi was taken aback by the grand welcome by the headmistress she was something she had never seen before. She walked forward closer to the entrance her silver-white hair blowing in the breeze as her blue eyes scanned the castle curiously but also warily.

RAWRz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 10:55 PM

Kira sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I'm going to need a lot of coffee." She mumbled, wishing she hadn't some to this new school in the first place. She couldn't help it. I mean, wasn't that why she came here? To MASTER her power? They WOULD help right? She sighed again, and stiffed a yawn,

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 PM

[[Sorry, I kinda passed out last night]]

"Child, your name is?" She inquired, her voice dropping to a slightly colder tone as she thought about common courtesy being lost on the world of today. Folding her hand back into her sleeves, she clasped her clawed hands tightly together and seethed silently. Her silvery white tail curled behind her, the many tendrils of her hair dancing within the breeze as it passed.

Glancing back at the fidgeting Kira, she blinked at the so called mention of coffee, which she had tried once and surely hated the offending drink scorching down her throat. Growling lowly at the memory, she returned her gaze forward. "I do not see how humans can drink such an offending concoction of a drink... It`s disgusting.`Voicing her opinion on the mention of coffee caused her nose to curl up.

iHolly Short
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2009, 09:31 PM

Jeremy stood up from the desk that was surrounded by hundreds of books stacked precariously all around the room. All of which of course, were history books written by Jeremy himself under dozens of different names. "Guess I better go up and meet some of the new students or Orisis'll get mad at me." He chuckled lightly to himself as he walked to the door, his robe trailing slightly behind him and concealing the twin sabers that hung at his waist. He walked up the stairs from his dungeon-like office and headed for the front double doors.

"Hey there, Orisis. Think you got enough dress there?" He said, striding soundlessly up behind her. He knew it got under her skin and even though she stood at least a head taller than him, he couldn't help but poke fun at her. "These the new students?" He looked the two girls up and down, appraising there abilities. The first smelled so strongly of death it almost completely masked the scent of the other, a pure scent that signaled a water user. "Hopefully this year will provide some interest." He said, still facing the two girls but talking to Orisis.

Last edited by iHolly Short; 09-28-2009 at 10:15 PM..

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-28-2009, 10:06 PM

Orisis remained quiet as she stood upon the steps, her ear perking up at the sound of oncoming footsteps that came from the castle, although soft she could still hear it. A scent began to curl around her nose and she sniffed delicately, scenting out Jeremy, the history teacher. Even before he made a comment, her left eyebrow twitched in a tick that had formed after hiring him.

"Hush Jeremy... The girls attacked me as soon as I woke." By girls, she meant the many women she had hired to teach, run the kitchens and overall look after the school. Many were demons, some with dragon blood, even a few orcs were hired. Many lived within that school. "You try fighting a horde of women when on a mission to make you pretty, and a few centaurs pinning you with their weight... Have you ever been kicked by one of them?"

She growled at the memory, one of the women that ran the boiler below had used her hooves to pin her down, the others piling ontop of her and pinning the inuyoukai down. Flinching, she gripped onto her left shoulder in the remembrance of having to snap it back into place, youkai blood came in handy when to heal. She completely ignored the question of these two being new students and just glanced down at him with a blank look as if to say 'duh.'

iHolly Short
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2009, 10:35 PM

Jeremy turned his head back towards Orisis and raised an eyebrow. "No, I can't say I have." He tilted his head slightly in thought. "Brutish creatures though," He said, recalling a few memories of centaurs over the centuries. "Though not as bad as orcs." He turned back to face her with a slight smile on his face, he knew that look.

"You know, you could just humor me every once in a while." He said with a sigh. Turning back to the two girls he bowed slightly with a smile. "Forgive me for not introducing myself, I'm professor Jeremy Fennel and I'll be your history teacher." He stood back up to his full height of about 5' 10" and removed a small book from the folds of his robes. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to finish with something." He turned on his heel and walked off from the girls without waiting for a response. He was still mapping out the school for his records. And besides, waiting for an answer would imply that he wanted to start a conversation.

Last edited by iHolly Short; 09-28-2009 at 11:55 PM..

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2009, 12:01 AM

Kumi flinched at the sound of her voice and and looked at her curiously"My name is Kumiko Hakumei" she said softly she looked at both the adults studying them with her intent blue gaze she smiled slightly at the history teacher's banter. (be back after finishing homework)

Orisis
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-29-2009, 02:30 AM

"Kumiko, is it?" She asked, making sure to pronounce the name properly as it rolled off her tongue, still holding the frozen tone as before and yet, it had dimmed due to the banter with Jeremy. She still wondered why she hired that man, besides the fact that he rivaled her in age and knew of the history of the world. Nodding her head in a greeting to the girl, she turned to watch as Jeremy hustled away to avoid conversation. Lucky.

"You should return soon, Professor Fennel, more students should be arriving as well." A hidden threat lined her words, that he had better showed up for she was the only one awaiting the students and more professors would be needed. Huffing, she gestured to Kira, the dark haired girl and motioned Kumiko over to her.

"You two will be sharing a dormitory, be better to break the ice now." She murmured to them both before turning slowly and gliding down the steps once more, her footfalls quiet and her kimono swirling about her feet.

iHolly Short
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2009, 03:03 AM

Jeremy sighed and waved off the threat without turning around. "Yeah yeah, I know." He mumbled opening up the book and taking out a ball point pen. "These things are so much more helpful then quills." He said, turning down a hallway and scribbling down more of the map that only he would be able to read.

He couldn't figure out why, but something had drawn him to this school. A sensation he hadn't felt since right before World War two got started. So of course he had to get in and find out what was going on. Of course so far it had been nothing but a bust. Though the solitude was pretty nice. All he had to do was teach a few students every once in a while.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2009, 11:49 PM

Kumi walked forward a little still hesitant she smiled a little at the other wanting to be friendly if they were going to be living together. Her blue eyes examined the dark haired girl closely she wondered what she was and waited for her to speak first.

iHolly Short
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2009, 08:42 PM

After wandering around the school for an indeterminate amount of time Jeremy found himself out on the school grounds. "This place really is a great location for a school." He said, thinking out loud.

Walking a little farther down the path he came to the spot where he had started going to train with his blades. When he reached the small clearing he took a deep breath and reached both his hands into the folds of his robes, drawing the two deadly red sabers from their sheaths. He had taken the weapons from a powerful vampire about two thousand years earlier after realizing what they were capable of. He took his stance, holding one sword in a regular grip and the other in a reverse grip before launching himself at an enormous tree covered in slash marks. He danced around the tree slashing like mad, his blades leaving deep gashes in the ancient tree.

"Well that's about enough of that." He sighed, dropping back to the ground. He resheathed the blades and took several deep breaths. If he didn't have these little 'training sessions' every once in awhile the blades influence really got to him. He sat down in the clearing and closed his eyes for a bit of meditation before getting ready to head back.

(What happened to Kira?)

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2009, 07:16 PM

Xavier stared up at the school. He opened the door and walked in quietly. He wandered up a hallway looking at his surroundings.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2009, 11:23 PM

Kumi looked over to see someone walking into the school she wondered if they were allowed t do that "Hello?" she said as he disappeared into the school.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2009, 11:29 PM

Xavier walked foward and tripped over something. He landed on his hands and knees harshly. He turned around to find out what it was. He saw and felt nothing. Of course it was dark and he might've moved far away when he but none the less it was creepy. He felt something dripping down his leg. Oh crap please don't let there be a vampire here he pleaded to himself.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2009, 12:36 AM

Kumi walked towards the entrance to where he disappeared through and followed the sound of something falling through the darkness "Hello?" she repeated

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2009, 12:36 AM

"Yeah hi your not a vampire are you?" Xavier asked trying to see who it was he heard.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2009, 12:39 AM

"No I'm not" Kumi said laughing a bit this guy seemed a bit ditzy she thought to herself "I'm pretty sure we're supposed to wait outside" she said quietly

iHolly Short
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2009, 12:46 AM

After a brief meditation Jeremy stood up and headed back for the school. He stretched his body as he stroll into the doors of the school. "I wonder who that is?" He wondered out loud, taking a wiff of a new scent in the school.

A few quick turns led him to where one of the girls from before was bent over what could only be a new student. "Perhaps I can be of some help?" He said, strolling up to the two of them with a tired smile on his face.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2009, 12:47 AM

"Uh I don't know, it's just blood" Xavier laughed.

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2009, 12:49 AM

"Oh no..." Kumi mumbled kneeling down "are you alright?" she asked

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2009, 01:07 AM

"Yeah I'm fine" Xavier answered

Last edited by happy515166; 10-14-2009 at 06:55 PM..

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2009, 01:18 AM

"Well we should go" she mumbled standing up