Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2009, 11:17 AM

WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY OF THE GIFTED

This is my first roleplay. I hope you'll all enjoy it.

Firstly, by 'Gifted' I mean powers. And my powers I mean elemental - fire, water etc mindreading, flying, sliver-moulding [nothing too FLAMBOYANT] - this is a school afterall. Elves and pixies can be accepted too, however discrimination may be involved.

Setting
The Academy is set in the middle of a forest. This is a place where someone has dumped you. Being 'gifted' may not be a privilege for some...

Characters
I would prefer if there was an equal amount of girls and boys. I would also prefer it it was one person to one character but it can be up to you if you're really good. Teachers would also make this academy a much more interesting place!

I like anime pics but real life pics are fine too.

Posting
Try to do as many as three paragraphs - at least something to work with. You have to be literate. I can't stand hy sup bbz lusmz:insane:

Rules
All the general ones, right?
1.No godmodding
2.Romance is encouraged, no cybering
3. You can be mean and stuff as a twist but don't take it too far
4. (are there any others? Remind me if there are :sweat:)
5. HAVE SOME FUUUUUUN!!

!

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2009, 03:18 PM

Username
Name
Bio

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2009, 03:21 PM

Approved Characters
1. Chocomokochoco - Moka Senna Heidi

Quote:
username:Chocomokochoco
name:Moka senna heidi
race:vampire/demon
bio: when i was 3 years old my mom and dad died then when i was up on a hill with my dads friend when a vampire bite him and he turned into a ghoul and tryed to kill me but his wife came up but i thought she was going to help me but she didn't she got her spiret and put it in me ... i scream but something saved me i don't know what exsacaly but something saved me a few days later i turned in to a vampire ... there is a scar that looks like a tatoo on my sholder when i change and when i am human i have a braslet on to hind my true forn the only part of vampire that shows is my teeth..
this is what i look like:
(this is what i look like with my rosario off)

(with rosario on)
[/
2. Couture_myass - Lola Muse

Pyro_Kitsu
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2009, 09:32 AM

username: Pyro_Kitsu
name: Kaydence Kimora
race: X-breed. (Darkness/Ice Dragon Demon)
bio: Two powerful ancient bloodlines flow through my veins. My father, the son of the DarkRyuu Clan, was a powerful warrior. His hair blackest as the blackest night, and yet it shimmered in the moonlight. His eyes were a bright crimson red. As crimson as freshly spilt blood on pure white snow. And my mother, a beautilful and graceful Princess of the GlaciaRyuu Clan. Her hair whiter than the purest snow. Her eyes a piercing glacier blue. Though these two clans would never normal merge the warrior and the Princess fell in love...and hid away far off in the moutains in the sky. There they lived for many many years. They conceived a child. A Cross Breed. Me. When I was only a child my mother and father were found. My father tried to fight them off as he made my mother flee with me. I can remember tears flowing from her cheeks as our home become a small image in the distance. My mother suddenly shot forward. I knelt to her side urging her; begging her to stand up. My mother held me close in her arms. I could her the flapping of large wings beating in the distance. And they were drawing closer. My mother took my hands in hers and placed a necklace in my hand. It was a symbold of a dragon coiled tightly around a clear crystal gem. "As long as you have this...we will be with you. Watching...and protecting you..." I heard her whisper softly. Her breath grew weaker with each passing moment...and the sound of the wings beating in the distance were drawing ever closer. I didnt understand...she was with me now...I wont need a necklace...I'll have you with me... that's all that kept racing through my mind. My mother pulled me closer to her chest and held me tightly. "My little snowflake...be still...with the last of my strength I will save you..." a cool surge washed over my body as I saw my mother transform into her true self for the first and last time... She was a beautiful white color. She glistened like a glacier in the Arctic. Hints of blue/green, aqua, and purple shown on her fine serpant like scales. She was 50x as big as I was...I gazed up at her in awe. That long flowing white hair that I remember resting my head onto....those same piercing and loving blue eyes I had always known looked at me with sadness and love... The last thing I remember is hearing my mothers soft, kind voice in my head,"I love you"
I awoke somewhere far from my home. I had no idea where I was...or what I was going to do...but...16 years later...here I am...20 years old. I survived...but i dont know how. My grandfather's warriors have not found me yet...my mother has continued to protect me to this day. And this gem...there's something about it that I just dont understand. There is always a black and icey blue haze swirling inside it. This necklace and that memory of that night are all I have left of my mother and father. Except for my mothers icey white hair and my fathers bright crimson eyes.