Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 05:24 AM

Welcome to Wonderland Academy. Here you will find state-of-the-arts educational facilities for your child...

(That is, if by 'state-of-the-arts,' you mean completely upside-down and backwards...)

We ensure that your child will have an enjoyable time at this peaceful school, located conveniently in northern California...

(At least, if the ghosts in the basement would shut it every once in a while...)

And we promise that they will come out of this school with the best possible education.

(Yes, so long as they can read backwards, stand on their heads, play croquet with flamingos, speak Jabberwocky, and perform arithmetic with the Latin alphabet, they should have no trouble at all keeping up in the classroom.)

OUR FACULTY

HEADMISTRESS: MS. EMILY HARTT

SECRETERY: MS. DUCHESS HARTT

GROUNDSKEEPER: SIR MADHELN HATTER

LIBRARIANS: NINA AND DINAH TWEED

GARDENER: MISS HARRIET MARCH

CLASS ONE INSTRUCTOR: MISS CATHARINE CHESHIRE
(AGES 13-14)

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 11-07-2009 at 06:34 PM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 05:29 AM

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

SEPTEMBER 17, 2009

PROBLEM OF THE DAY:

Everyone is locked in or out of whatever room they were last in! How are you guys going to get out? Try to incorporate it into your posts, and your team will get an A for the day. If you don't have anyone to make a team with, PM me and I'll try to hook you up with someone. No, not like that.

1. All boys have now relocated to the girls' dorms, and vice versa. You can choose what dorm you want and make it look however you want, if you haven't already. Please PM me your new dorm number with a quote to your post. Dorm rooms are organized like this:

LAST NAME, FIRST NAME M.I.

NEW DORMMITORY ASSIGNMENT, 16 SEPTEMBER 2009

DR# (HALL)(NUMBER)(MATE)

Halls:
W= West Hall (Formerly the Girls' dorms)
E= East Hall (Formerly the Boys')

Then, add your number. West Hall has four rooms, East Hall has six. Each room fits two people.

If you're the first roommate to sign up, put an A at the end. If you're the second, put a B at the end.

EXAMPLE:

TANRICH, WILLIAM J.

NEW DORMITORY ASSIGNMENT, 16 SEPTEMBER 2009.

DR# W3A

Thanks! PM with questions!

2. We have a playlist started on Project Playlist. You can listen to it right here.

If you want to add a song to the playlist, just PM me the song name and artist, and I'll add it!

3. I'm thinking of creating teams in the school. Teams are comprised of three to four students who study together and work to solve problems. The whole team gets the same grade, so you have to work together. It's a game of sorts: Once teams are established, I'll post problems for you to solve up here every day and keep track of the teams' grades on here. If you have three or four people who would like to form a team, PM me andI'll make you a banner! Oh, and try to think of a cute name for your team!

RULES

1. No God-Modding. The characters listed under "Our Faculty" are puppets to be used by anyone.

2. No Cyber-sex.

3. Swear at your own descretion. I won't call you out on it, but if someone else does, it's up to them.

4. You cannot, cannot, cannot be one of Lewis Carrol's characters. No Alices, Alysses, Tweedledums, Tweedledees, Queen of Hearts, etc. Make your own characters, please.

5. Submit all profiles to me. Title it "Candy Necklace" so I know you read all the rules.

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 11-05-2009 at 10:19 PM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 AM

PROFILES

Hello there! My name is [your character's name here].

My favourite colour is [favourite colour here], and I like it because [something about your character's life that relates him/her to this colour].

I would consider my theme song to be [character's theme song] because [reason your character would like this song.]

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a [character's gender]. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am [g/l/b/s]... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because [one strength your character has], but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because [one weird thing about your character].

Don't I just look ravishing today?
[picture of your character - anime please!]

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 10-28-2009 at 11:00 PM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 05:42 AM

ACCEPTED STUDENTS

LADIES

Quote:
ALEX

Hello there! My name is Alex Moka Mayfia Russo.

My favourite colours are black or pink, and I like them because my life was all darkness then I saw light, hehe...

I would consider my theme song to be love story by Taylor Swift because I'm in love with someone.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a Female. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am pretty sexy... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I can see the future, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because i knew all of the maths questions...

Quote:
AMY

Hello there! My name is Amelia "Amy" Jiihad.

My favourite colour is sky blue, and I like it because of i think of the fantastic world around me when I see that colour.

I would consider my theme song to be "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park because I don't feel I belong anywhere, hopefully I will find someplace that will accept me for who I am. Someday...

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a Female. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am straight...But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because my drawings come to life as I draw them, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I was a loner.

Quote:
MYA

Hello there! My name is Mya Neer.

My favourite colour is light lavender, and I like it because it's a very beautiful color that feels almost royal.

I would consider my theme song to be “Don’t worry, be happy” by Bob Marley because you really shouldn’t worry, it gives you wrinkles.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a girl. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am bisexual... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I’m a whiz at puzzles and riddles, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I space out a lot.

Quote:
AIMEE

Hello there! My name is Aimee.

My favourite colour is Magenta, and I like it because it's cute but not completely girly.

I would consider my theme song to be Sanctus Espirtus because it's just... powerful and relaxing.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a girl. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am straight... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I can walk into any group of people and start a conversation without even knowing what's going on around me, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because they said it seemed like I had multiple personalities.

Quote:
CHEVY

Hello there! My name is Chevy.

My favourite colour is Orange, and I like it because ya'know, it's so funky and matches with everything.

I would consider my theme song to be Music Box (Regina Spektor) because it reminds me of my mind...And now I can't always reach that one soul goal I'm looking for.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a female. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am straight... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I have a talent for drawing and playing the piano, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I act tough and can easily beat people up, but actually I'm a total geek.

GENTLEMEN

Quote:
GREYSON

Hello there! My name is Greyson.

My favourite colour is orange, and I like it because it reminds me of my first friend, who had orange hair.

I would consider my theme song to be "Dead tree" because it's an awesome song that reminds me of some of the ghosts I have met.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a Guy. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am Bisexual... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I can see and communicate with ghosts, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I have an obsession with zombies and other horrific things..Oh I also carry around a fake skull sometimes.

TANRICH

Hello there! My name is Tanrich.

My favourite colour is dark red, and I like it because it reminds me of a ruby necklace, lost in the snow five years ago...

I would consider my theme song to be "Ibara no Namida" by L'Arc en Ciel because every rose has its thorns, dear.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a guy. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am bisexual... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I'm wickedly good at math, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because of an incident a few years back that I really don't want to get into.

Quote:
EZEKIEL

Hello there! My name is Ezekiel Black.

My favourite colour is Red, and I like it because it makes me feel like I have all the fire and passion in the world running through my veins. Which isnt entirely untrue.

I would consider my theme song to be Aint No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant because well, there aint no rest for the wicked, money dont grow on trees and there aint nothing in this world for free. Trust me, it makes sense.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a male, last time I checked. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am straight..But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because I put my heart and passion into anything and everything I do, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I play with fire, literally, I cant create it, but if theres fire around. Its like I can control it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai angelus
Hello there! My name is Terrin.

My favorite color is Purple, and I like it because it is a color that can be bright and happy, but also cool and mellow. Oh, and my hair and ears are purple too!

I would consider my theme song to be Unchained melody by righteous brothers because it is a slow romantic song, and it keeps me calm.

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a Male. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am straight... But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because can read minds, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I like to talk to myself.

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 11-20-2009 at 01:38 AM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-26-2009, 05:43 AM

PEOPLE WHO SCARE ME...

*Note: This is not by any means a black list. It just means that you are being the slightest bit intimidating...*

Nobody yet!

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 11-07-2009 at 06:42 PM..

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-27-2009, 10:07 AM

Hello there! My name is Amelia "Amy" Jiihad

My favourite colour is sky blue, and I like it because of i think of the fantastic world around me when I see hat colour.

I would consider my theme song to be Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park because I don't feel I belong anywhere, hopefully I will find someplace that will accept me for who I am. Someday...

Oh! In case you didn't notice, I'm most certain I'm a Female. You're a pretty lucky person, seeing as I am straight...But, I get carried away!

My parents think I'm special because my drawings come to life as I draw them, but the kids at my old school thought I was a weirdo because I was a loner.

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-27-2009, 10:09 AM

Hope you like it :]

Early Bird Special

Old 10-28-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternativechic View Post
Hope you like it :]

Thanks for applying, but in the future please send me a PM!

Lovely profile, by the way!

Early Bird Special

Old 10-28-2009, 10:23 PM

Tanrich paced the halls, wondering where he could find a grand piano. Even a baby grand would suffice, right now... He had a really good song stuck in his head, and he had to compose it before he forgot the melody completely.

He figured that he probably wouldn't talk to the other students much, considering that he was so much smarter than them. He would probably just be popular be default, since he was clearly the most gifted. He was headed for an expensive engineering school with a full scholarship, and he couldn't let distractions get in the way.

He paced for a few more minutes, then decided to head downstairs to get a map - Perhaps the school had a music hall?

He glided down the stairs with ease - He made sure that he was physically fit, of course - to the secretery's desk.

"Excuse me, ma'am," he began, giving the woman a winning look that said, "I am important." "I'm interested in a map of the school - Do you think you could get me one?"

"There are no maps of the school," she said. "You'll just have to figure it out for yourself, I'm afraid." The nerve!

"I demand a map of this school!" He was trying to keep his cool.

"Ooh, tough guy!" she exclaimed. "Too bad. No maps. Go figure it out for yourself, if you're so smart." She ushered him out of the small room and slammed the door behind him.

Tanrich deflated a bit. This was going to be a bit harder than he thought...

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 10-29-2009, 12:47 AM

Greyson watched as a few ghosts glided past him. Most people thought ghosts only came out at night, but he knew better. He didn't really know what to do now that he was here. He had already got his dorm room set up, and since classes hadn't started yet, he found himself wandering the halls.

'I bet this place is wonderful at night time...' He thought, a small smirk tugging on his lips. 'Oh the fun I will have...'

He ran a hand through one of the long strands of his hair. His brown eyes darted around the hall way he was in. He hadn't brought Alfred, his pet skull, with him. Greyson figured he should check the place out for himself, first. Alfred was so sensitive to new things. Greyson shook his head as his thoughts wandered. He finally found one of the main rooms, ghosts were chattering around him. Ever since he got to Wonderland Academy, a little one seemed to attach itself to him. The strange thing was, was that it didn't talk. It just floated around him, staring at him with lifeless blue eyes. It looked like a child, but people's spirits didn't always age with their bodies, so Greyson couldn't be too sure. He had tried talking to it, but all the ghost child did was just stare at him.

While Greyson could hear and see ghosts, he didn't know much about them. They were like.. a mystery to him. Especially the ones that could change how they looked. That was why he preferred weaker ones. They were more honest..well at least he considered them weaker since they had no powers. The little ghost boy was motioning towards a door, Greyson figured that he might as well go into whatever room it was the boy wanted him to go into.

Walking in, he found himself greeted by rows and rows of books. The ghost child seemed very happy now. Greyson had no idea why. He continued to walk down the aisles, his eyes glancing at the books as he passed by. The boy pointed towards a book, he opened it up. It was just a children's book. The boy smiled at him, and was giving him eerie looking puppy dog eyes.

"You want me to read this to you?" Greyson asked, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow. The boy nodded. "Alright..."

There were a few comfy looking armrests in the library, so he found one and sat down on it. The child floated and sat on his lap. Greyson opened the book, "Once upon a time...."

Early Bird Special

Old 10-29-2009, 02:51 AM

TANRICH trudged up the stairs, still annoyed at that obnoxious secretery. There had to be a map of the school. He was a pretty good judge of when people were lying to him, after all...

He sighed, opening a set of heavy, mahogany double-doors with the slighest push of his palms.

Was this the music room? He glanced around, seeing towering wooden shelves exploding with color. The room smelled faintly of glue and strongly of dust. He realized he was in the library.

He spotted a boy, who he guessed was about his age, sitting by a window with sunlight trickling onto the pages of an open book. He walked up to him, asserting his authority by leaning against a bookshelf to show off his height.

"Hello there," he said. "What are you reading?" He figured he would make polite conversation before taking out the guns this time. He needed to find the music hall...

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-29-2009, 04:06 AM

Greyson heard the door opening, and his voice had stopped. The little ghost boy flew behind him, peering over the chair. As if whoever seemed to be coming in could see him as well. Greyson knew the other boy probably couldn't see the ghost. He couldn't help but notice the other boy's height. The brown haired boy seemed to reek with confidence.

"It's a fairy tale. I really enjoyed reading fairy tales when I was little, so when I saw it I just had to read it." This was the truth, except Greyson was trying hard to keep the fact that he had been reading it out to a ghost a secret. He was used to covering things up. If people found out he could see ghosts...well he could be donated to science or something. He didn't really like science. His eyes wandered to the others face, and he looked at the others eyes. They were so blue, bluer than the sky. "My name's Greyson, what's yours?"

Last edited by fuyumi_saito; 10-29-2009 at 04:13 AM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-29-2009, 04:29 AM

TANRICH blinked, fully taking in the other boy for the first time. He had weird hair... But he sort of liked it. He knew he could never pull off something like that...

His gaze landed upon a sparkle of light coming from Greyson's right ear - An earring. He liked that, too. He looked into his warm brown eyes.

"My name is Tanrich... I like fairy tales, too..." He was telling the truth... Sort of. For some reason, he wanted to appeal to this guy. He was so much... cooler than himself.

He shook his long hair out of his eyes, blinking a bit in the light that seemed to radiate from Greyson. "You wouldn't happen to have a map of this school, would you?" He chewed on his lower lip nervously as he awaited his reply.

Why does he matter so much?

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-29-2009, 06:00 AM

Greyson noticed the other was now staring at him. His face reddened slightly. Those eyes. Of course they'd make any girl melt, and Greyson was a little..well he swung both ways. Mainly because he knew love was important enough in life to want to find it and keep it. In his mind though, he remember seeing that orange hair. Those big green eyes. He'd never see that person again. Instantly his emotions went down, and his face went blank. Greyson smiled slightly when he saw the taller boy chew on his bottom lip.

"No, I'm afraid I don't have a map of the school. There might be one around here somewhere." He commented, meeting the others eyes once more. "There are probably old year books in here. They could have a map in them..."

Early Bird Special

Old 10-29-2009, 06:30 AM

"WOULD you mind helping my find the music hall?" Tanrich blurted. Why was he acting like this? It was so... strange...

He tried not to think about the incident a few years ago, but the painful memories kept eroding.

He pushed them down, clearing his throat. "I'd like to play the piano." His voice was cracking. Why? Why couldn't he just hide this small area of himself away from the world? Pretend to be the perfect son, pretend to be better than everyone else...

((Going to bed now... Good night!))

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-29-2009, 07:02 AM

Eyes widening slightly at the other suddenly bursting out, Greyson could help but grin. "Sure, man. I'll help you."

'I wonder why he's so nervous...' Greyson shut the book in his hands, slowly he got up. The ghost by him, floated around, it's eyes pleading. He felt apologetic, but didn't show it. He hoped the ghost knew. The little ghost floated up and around him, attaching itself to his hand. Greyson's hand felt cold. "So do you want to look in the books, or should we wander the halls?"

((Good night^^))

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-29-2009, 07:25 AM

Amy, clutching her book, stepped into the grand hall looking to find her way around the school, not really succeeding.
"Where is that library?" She asked herself, knowing she wouldn't find the answer. Then a thought struck her. She could draw out a fairy to scout it out. She could really use some quiet time on her drawings in the library. She opened her black leather drawing book and gracefully drew out a maginficent fairy with beautiful flowing hair and big, butterfly wings. Just like that, it came to life. Everything was just like in the drawing, her hair, her wings , her pretty costume Amy drew. The fairy bowed.
"How may I be of assistance?" she asked in her tinkling voice.
"Find me the library, please." She commmanded in her sweet voice. The fairy soon flitted off in search of the library. Now what was she supposed to do? She sat quietly on the floor with her back against the cold wall and sighed. This is going to be one confusing year she thought to herself and started drawing.

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-29-2009, 07:26 AM

((OOC: sorry it took a while to post. I had to see many people a once :\))

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-29-2009, 10:47 AM

((yo yo im here XD lolz how are you?we?someone XD))

Alex walked into the school and looked around ,''nice school i geuss'' Alex said smiling she spotted a girl and walked over to her ''Heya my name is Alex whats your name?'' Alex said shyly smiling ..

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-29-2009, 11:19 AM

Amy froze. Did the fairy come back? She looked up. No, it wasn't her fairy. It was a person. Talking to her. Actually saying something. She used to be a loner in her old school, no friends, no fun, nothing. She can't screw it up. Not this time. But what did she want? Surely to make fun of her wierd gift.
"Hi." She said back

((Hello, I'm good. And you?))

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-29-2009, 11:26 AM

Alex smiled ''Hi ...what your name?...you seem tence like some powerful engry coming from you..sorry im...a time seaker...well if you like pysificer or whatever you call it ..i can see the future ..'' Alex rushed out then clasped her hand to her mouth then murmered''I wasn't sopoused to say that.!'' Alex frowned..

((im ok thank you!your nice whats your nameor nickname if you profure?))

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-29-2009, 01:53 PM

((My name's Veronika, but you can think up any nickname for me if you want ^^ What should I call you?))
"A time seeker?" Amy said. So there were other gifted people here. More freaks as the kids in her old school reffered to her as. "That's cool. I-I-I draw things that come to life...I guess..." She didn't mean to stutter, she was just nervous. She closed her drawing book and stood up to look at the girl up and down. She was pretty, even though she was straight. She had a friend of being jealous of other girl's physique.
"What is this energy you speak of?" She became to curious for her own good, but she wanted to know everything.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-29-2009, 02:28 PM

( nice name !call me Alice Katt whatever you like !cuz i have loads of nicknames XDlolz)

Alex relaxed alittle ''Thats cool i would love to do that i would love a pet a unicute one -smiles- you would like to know more well umm i guess i could.. ok time seekers are well people ..freaks if you like to see the future and know they natral engry in others we are NOT gods we only see small amounts of the future ..umm we were around since BC -giggles- i guess there were more wars back then ..then now ..i was born in an ordanery house though i just grow up with monsters ....'' Alex said straight fowardly (if that is even a word ^^)then sighed ''does your power ..thing have a side affect?'' Alex asked questioneatly
(i think im making up words i don't know ..)

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-29-2009, 06:48 PM

((Cool, nice to meet you Alice ^^))
Amy became stiff. She must've heard her inner thoughts. She didn't mean to call her a freak. Wait, she didn't. Now she was really confused. Or was she?
"It's not that simple for me." She didn't look at Alex, just at the floor underneath her. "I wish I could see into the future. I'm cursed. I can't control if the thing I draw is good or bad. I've freaked so many people out with them, not knowing how to control them. For all I know, the fairy I told to find the library for me could turn the librarian into a plant! It's just so hard!" She immediatly broke down, almost about to cry infront of a stranger. She couldn't help it. She was finally somewhere where she belonged, she couldn't screw things up with her "curse".
"I'm sorry." She said in a shaky voice. "I-I'm just a little freaked about my curse." Out of the midst of the conversation, her colorless fairy (she didn't use colors for that drawing.) flew next to her ear.
"I found the library!" She tinkled.
"I got to go, nice meeting you." Amy stuck her hand out, hoping to get a hand to grasp it and shake it, a sign of a new friend.

Early Bird Special

Old 10-30-2009, 12:13 AM

"WANDERING the halls sounds good." Tanrich stuffed his hands in his pockets, trying to keep himself from unraveling. He walked out in front of Greyson, letting the heels of his heavy combat boots scuff the floor a bit.

Suddenly, a pair of girls appeared appeared in front of him. They looked identical, like twins...

"Excuse me," a girl with dark hair began.

"You see," said her blonde counterpart.

"You musn't-"

"Scuff up-"

"Our floors-"

"Like that."

They looked at each other, giggled, and then ran off.

Tanrich was very, very confused.