fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 10-30-2009, 12:24 AM

Greyson followed behind the taller male, suddenly feeling a little awkward. He soon bumped into Tanrich's back, "O-oh Sorry.."

He then noticed the giggling girls. Where did they come from? Blinking then watched them run off. "Do you think they were they the whole time?"

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 10-30-2009, 12:45 AM

Tanrich shrugged, his eyebrows kneading together to form a crease in the center of his forehead. He sighed. "Things are getting curiouser and curiouser..." he whispered softly.

"I hope not - Maybe we should walk around a bit more, just to make sure we're alone." He blushed, realizing what he'd just said. "I mean, I don't want to get stalked, you know?" He tried to shrug it off. He felt like he was shaking on the inside, like jello ready to explode out of a mold.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-30-2009, 01:07 AM

"Alright, that's fine with me." Greyson nodded. Though he didn't think they'd be able to tell if those twins were there again. Walking around, he bit his bottom lip, looking left and right. There was another door nearby. "Hey, I'm gonna check that room.."

It was not like there was really any signs. Which was a bit insane. Opening the door, he quickly shut it. He was surprised at what he saw. Yet at the same time, he wasn't sure if what he had seen was really there. He looked back at Tanrich. "Umm... Maybe we should go to a different area..."

He didn't understand that room at all. There were many headless dolls in there...and so many cards. Then there was a woman, cackling as she played with the cards. Needless to say, he was a little disturbed. Then again, he himself was quite weird, so maybe it wasn't so bad. Greyson opened the door again, ignoring his own words a moment ago. This time the woman noticed him. She sat up.

"Good evening, young sir. You look delightful... oh..you would look so much better in pink. Maybe I should order new pink uniforms.." She smiled at him, her black lip stick seemed to shine in the light. "Oh...then again, maybe dresses for the boys.. suits for the girls. That would be nice. How I would love to see all the cute little boys here in dresses. Maybe red dresses.. no...pink.. No red...Hmm.."

"Come here boy!" She motioned with her finger, frowning, Greyson walked towards her. She smiled. "Alright, as the mistress of this school..I declare that from now on all the boys must wear red roses!!! Picked from the garden!! Yes, I will make sure this rule is enforced. Oh, and you must wear a pink tie too! Now leave!"

Greyson left quickly, wondering if that really was the woman in charge of the school. She had such a crazy look in her eye. Greyson turned to Tanrich, "Did...did you see that?"

He was kinda afraid she'd come out of the room, and talk to them some more. He hoped she didn't. Wear roses? Where the heck were they suppose to get roses? And pink ties? well..he didn't mind that part...but come on.. though the whole pink dress thing. He wondered what he would look like in a pink dress. Then he imagined Tanrich in a pink dress, and his face turned completely red.

Last edited by fuyumi_saito; 10-30-2009 at 01:23 AM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-30-2009, 01:20 AM

((Okay, so... That was absolutely ingenious!! I have to go now, unfortunately... I might be on later tonight, I'm not totally sure, though... I might just sleep lmao)) :hug:

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-30-2009, 08:19 AM

Alex was confuzed but shook her hand ''umm yes nice to meet you to ..fairy...really .WOW! well umm in future seeing it has side affects alot like when you see and the person you like or lov e is hurt I-well the person that sees ortomatical gets hurt.but only sometimes .. im shore i can look up some things in ancent history books in the library and found out what curse you have im sorry that your freaked though! your not a freak! stop! thinking that is bad i know your old school was bad ..ok now is about the future not the past!i will come but go in the anceint books secshion (if i knew how to spel it XD) ok?''Alex said as she put her hand back in her pocket smiled i got a friend yay! well i think i have ill just see Alex closed her eyes forgot all about Amy standing there put her hands up to the sky purple smoke came from her hands and swirld round her then opened her eyes bright purple and sparkleing she stood up straight again sighed ''friends?''Alex asked smiling then out strached her arms for a hug ...
(hehe Hi Veronika! nice to meet you to!)

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-30-2009, 09:10 AM

((Teehee. It's great fun roleplaying with you ~.^))
Alex gave Amy a massive hug, which caught her off-guard. She could feel her eyes popping out of her. meep she thought. Instead, she hugged Alex back, happy as ever.
"You can come with me." Amy said once out of the hug. "I mean to the library. I just wanted to go there to work on...things. I'm sure the school has a wide range of ancient history." She smiled. walked infront of Alex a little, looked back to see what Alex would do.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 10-30-2009, 10:34 AM

((thanks ,you too ^_^ hehe))

Alex laughed then said ''yes im shore sorry for catching you of guard -giggles- ..things ..no nevermind i won't ask ..'' Alex frowned then smiled and cort up with Amy walking now humming to herself as they went up the stears to the library.. then Alex got it ''Fairys!''...

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-30-2009, 11:06 AM

She smiled at her new friend, then back at her fairy.
"Thanks, you can go now." Amy said to the fairy.
"Pshh, I'm not going anywhere, meeheehee!" The fairy cackled and flitted off to the direction she came. Amy then saw a flash of light into the door the fairy took. It was bright and green, then she heard crashes and things falling.
"That's what I mean. Fairies can almost never be trusted, but their good with tasks. I would've asked a dragon, but it'd be wreaking havock and burning things down." She smiled, but she seemed to be speaking jibberish. She walked with Alex to the bright green light and camed to a giant door that seemed to be the library.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-30-2009, 11:26 AM

Alex was freaked and froze ''i...don't..like..Fairys..my ...power ...doesn't..like ...it ...!''Alex splutered out then smiled then added ''thats umm i don't know what your saying i'll talk to you in a bit going to find a book on cures so i can see what your umm..little friend might be talking about!'' Alex said then walked off into the anicent history sechshion (can't spell hehe) and took out a book from the shelf titled 'magical history beyond time' and started to flick through the pages and found the page on curses ''I've got it yes!!!!'' Alex shouted then quietened down when the liberian came passed then got out another book about spells and crystals the book was called funnyly enough 'spells and crystals' Alex started to flick through the pages of the book...

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-30-2009, 08:53 PM

"Meep! I'm sorry! I didn't realize." Amy hesitated. It was her thing to say "meep" in times like these. She saw Alex flip throught the pages of a magical spells book. Amy looked over her shoulder and saw strange symbols on the pages and ingredients and pictures. It made her head dizzy so she looked somewhere else. She saw her fairy breaking things, then the librarian shut her in a book, strangely enough, making the fairy vanished. Then she saw two very handsome guys walking by and talking to each other. One she had a big, heart-pounding crush on. He had pretty brown hair and beautifull eyes. She couldn't get her eyes off of him, until she saw some wierd twins come by. They were all happy and giggly. Then she shook herself and went back to listening to Alex.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-30-2009, 09:46 PM

Alex looked up at Amy ''are you ok?you seemed wierd then...'' Alex asked as she flicked through the pages then found a page on lifting cureses she turned to Amy again and said ''which one on the symbols is the curse the fairy talked to you about? -pushes magical history through out history towards Amy- tell me which one then- pats the other book- i can find the out how to lift the curse off of you!'' Alex smiled hopefully Amy would know what her curse was if not Amy would have to try and get the fairy back again...

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-30-2009, 10:06 PM

"Wha..." Amy trailed off, then saw the book shoved into her face. "Oh-Oh-Oh yeah! I kind of zone out, sorry! Anyways, I'm not sure. I'm not really into magic. I thought I was just 'cursed' as I call it." She put air quotes for emphasis. "Really, I think there's no way to stop it. All of these symbols look like jibberish to me. Can you read them, I'm not sure I can...WAIT!" She suddenly yelled, lifting heads and getting shush's from everyone. She blushed a bright read then stared at a symbol that stood out to her. It seemed to link with the fairy she drew: It looked exactly like her drawn fairy only in color. She stared at it for a really long time, forgetting about everything around her. The picture was really pretty:

"This may lead to something." She finally said. "Doesn't it look like the fairy I drew?" She showed it to Alex.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-30-2009, 10:23 PM

Alex smiled then frowned and looked at the picture ''Yes ..YES!sorry-giggles- umm thats exactly like your picture you drew i'll look it up...''Alex trailed off and looked at the lifting curses page she scrolled down untill she found the symbol and read the descripshion out loud ''the 'licksia curse' is known to creatchers that have the obilety to make things come out of the pages good or evil if the creatcher does not know how to use this gift propaly it can lead to the 'licksia curse' the only way to uplift the curse is to go to the garden of war and love pick the single flower of afrodity the creatcher must put some of its engry into the flower and to have have a healer with the creatcher to help kill the flower once with some of the creatchers power is within its petals..--'' Alex trailed ''that doesn't sound very promising does it ?''Alex asked and frowned her head hurt and the words were going fuzzy..

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-30-2009, 10:32 PM

"I didn't catch anything..." Amy said. "It explains my little dilema, but what's with the bit about the garden of this and that? Do we even know where that is?" She looked out from the arched windows that were in the library. She went closer and peered below her. She saw a pretty garden with flowers of all colors and all types.
"Hey, maybe that's it." She called Alex over. "There's all types of flowers and things down there." She turned to look at the librarian. She was looking strangely at the book she caught the fairy with. Suddenly, the fairy burst out of it's pages, but didn't look like it was when Amy drew it. It was colored in, just like in the spells and curses book. It flitted out and nearly broke a window, but it didn't. It just absorbed into the window and flew out. More crashes came out from outside and evil cackles.
"That may not be a good sign.." Amy said under her breath

((Good night ^^))

chocomokochoco

Old 10-30-2009, 10:46 PM

Alex got up slowly and walked over to Amy ''Yes i think thats it -the fairy zoomed passed her - thats not a good sign at all..!'' Alex said when she heard the laugh cackle in her head everything went fuzzy Alex felt like the room was shacking ..Alex sank to her knees and breathed deeply she was shaking all over ''I..don't know whats happening read what it says about the thing that came out of the book ..i...i ..i th....ink its....from..celtic ..times...check..please...Amy..--''Alex said shackly still on the floor..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-31-2009, 02:59 AM

Tanrich backed slowly out of the room, gripping Greyson's arm and shutting the door behind them quickly.

"What was that about?" he spluttered. "What the hell is going on here?"

He wasn't sure what he was more confused about - His feelings for Greyson or this odd school. That confused him even more.

"Let's find the music room," he said, the edge of frustration eating at his words like acid. They needed to find the music room...

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-31-2009, 03:26 AM

"Umm...sure, are..are you umm.. Going to let go of my arm?" Greyson asked, noticing that the other seemed to be resting his hand on his arm now. He didn't mind, but he didn't want the other boy to be embarrassed.

"Yeah, the music room should be around here some where.." He looked down the hall. "Maybe it is on one of the other floors? I really don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there."

Last edited by fuyumi_saito; 10-31-2009 at 04:21 AM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 AM

Tanrich let go of Greyson's arm like it had suddenly turned into a hot iron. He felt as though his hand were branded with his secret.

Averting his eyes from the other, he glanced down the twisting hall. He wandered around the tall, spiraling columns, coming to a door at the end of the hall.

"Shall we?" he asked Greyson.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-31-2009, 03:56 AM

"Of course.." Greyson nodded, a small smile slowly appearing on his face. He could see the ghost following them out of the corner of his eye. He wondered if the ghost would continue to follow him. It seemed oddly attached to Greyson.

Greyson walked down the twisting hallway. His eyes now looking at all the odd portraits in the hall. He wondered who they all were suppose to be, and why they all were making such funny faces. Perhaps he would find out later. He saw another door, and it was an odd looking door at that. It was bright purple. "Maybe we should check in there. If the music room was in there, I wonder what sort of music room it would be."

Suddenly a question popped into Greyson's mind. Why did Tanrich want to find the music room so badly?

Last edited by fuyumi_saito; 10-31-2009 at 04:21 AM..

Early Bird Special

Old 10-31-2009, 04:12 AM

Tanrich pushed open the door, blinded by the light that came out of it. Squinting in the sun, he realized how dim the lighting in the school was.

"I don't think the music room's going to be out here..." he began, until he was interrupted by a girl wearing rabbit ears.

"Hi-hi!" she exclaimed. "How are you boys doing today?" She batted her eyelashes.

Tanrich, despite his confusion about Greyson, was pretty flustered by her outfit.

"Good..." He voice cracked.

"Would you like to stop at my cottage?" She pouted at him. "I'd just looooove to give you boys a present..."

As tempting as it sounded, he turned around. "We have to find the music room..." his voice trailed off. He hoped he hadn't forgotten the haunting melody...

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-31-2009, 04:30 AM

Greyson, put a hand over his mouth to smother a giggle, yes a giggle, over how Tanrich had reacted to the woman in the bunny outfit. She wasn't his type, so he wasn't really flustered over her.

"Alright then.. Next room..." He glanced down the hallway, and walked along some more. "Geez, I hope we can find it soon. I am starting to feel like we're in a maze, and we haven't even been searching for that long."

As they continued walking, a woman was approaching them. She was very pretty. She was kinda Greyson's type. A small grin appeared on his face. The blonde woman stopped in front of them. She had a very mature air about her.

"What are you boys doing?" She asked, despite her slightly above average height, it was like she was looking down on them. The woman seemed more in charge than the last two.

"We're just looking for the music room..." Greyson replied, already feeling like she was too much of a straight lace person for him. "Can you tell us where it is?"

"No, I am not allowed to." The woman replied, turning her nose upwards. "You'll figure it out sooner or later I'm sure. Don't make any unwanted messes..."

With that, she deemed them a waste of time, and left the two boys standing there as she continued walking down the hall in the opposite direction.

"This place is sure full of..interesting people.." Greyson tipped his head to the side and sighed slightly. "We'll find that room though.."

Greyson knew he could ask the ghost, but he didn't think the little boy ghost would really know.

Sayge
Roleplaying Guru
Send a message via MSN to Sayge

Old 10-31-2009, 04:32 AM

Ezekiel was sat in a crevass on the roof of the school. His feet dangling freely over the edge, letting the wind sway his legs as it blew passed. His eyes squinted out into the sky, he would bring his lighter to his mouth, light it, then blew out a small breath of air, sending a small flaming flower float off into the sky. As he watched he brought his right knee up to his chest, resting his arm on his knee, playing with a strand of his bangs. Just watching the little flowers float along the wind.

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-31-2009, 10:58 AM

"Alex!" Amy squeeked, trying to get her friend back to her feet, then realized she had to read the book to lift the curse. Ok, Licksia curse, from Celtic times. Yes, that was it! Dated back to those times, and can mess up the minds of time forseers. ((can't spell xP))To create a blockage in the forseer's mind, have the victim of the Licksia curse to draw a rose with seven petals. Amy made a WTF face, then went on to drawing the rose with seven petals. It instantly came to life, petals and everything. She touched it to Alex's forhead. Amy was relieved to see Alex getting back to herself.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM

Alex got up slowly taking deep breaths ''Amy! you did it!...maybe if ..if you could draw the flower that is in the other book to lift your curse so we don't have to go to whats its name..or was that the flower?..thats a pretty flower !'' Alex said she was confuzed and frowned she didn't like being confuzed but laughed anyway ..

<(lol its ok ^_^ i can't spell a few words myself hehe)>

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 10-31-2009 at 12:58 PM..

Alternativechic
Veronika

Old 10-31-2009, 02:28 PM

((Teehee))
She tried to confort Alex, she probably went through a lot in just a few minutes.
"You're alright, right?" Amy asked, puttin a hand on Alex's shoulder. Amy looked up and peered through the window again. Her fairy was out there, wrecking havock. She should draw this flower of Aphrodity thing before Alex faints again. She took her book from the desk she put it on and turned to a clean page, which was, in fact the first page of her book, since all of her drawings popped out of the page.
"Ok, Alex, you gotta tell me how they describe this flower in the book. Maybe I can draw it, if the pictures are as acurate as my drawings, maybe it'll work." Amy got out her favorite sky blue pencil and put it on the page, as if read to face anything anyone threw at her.