View Poll Results: Would you guys like a timeskip to October, for a Halloween Event?
Yes 7 77.78%
No 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-07-2009, 05:22 PM

"Oh, hey," the werewolf said as she entered the room after Kit and closed the door. "You're the girl from the boat." She placed her suitcases down beside the door. "I'm Dole, and this is Kit." she said as she pointed to her friend. "Looks like we'll be rooming together." She walked over to shake Caden's hand.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-08-2009, 05:27 AM

Kita looked at Dole and then towards Caden.

"Hi! Pleased to meet you miss Caden." Kita looked at her and brought her arm up and did a quick wave to Caden.

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 11-08-2009, 06:52 AM

Eleven minutes had passed but it didn't even feel like twenty seconds since Amy closed her eyes to nap. She could hear voices outside her room and a small thump. A bit worried, she dragged herself off the comfy mattress to take a look.

"Whuzgonon..?"

The young witch was sure she was saying it right in her head but her ears (and roomies's reactions) were telling her different. She didn't even notice she had stepped out in just her underwear and a shirt, but having been around people all her life she probably wouldn't have thought much of it even if she were coherent at the time.

darkheart9505
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 02:28 PM

After reaching the castle shore she stands up and starts running to the castle. She gets to the gates of the castle to find them closed. As nimble as a cat she slowly climes the castle walls to the top and then drops down to the other side landing softly on her feet before running to the dormitory with the feminine voices coming out of it. She slipped inside after a werewolf and a demon.

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover
Send a message via MSN to T-RedBack

Old 11-10-2009, 04:57 AM

"Well, pleasure to make your accquaintance Dole and Kita. And please, no fomalities Kita, Caden will do just fine." Shaking Dole's hand in response.

Just as she was about to say something further, Caden picked up on something or someone uttering something unknown from the bedroom hallways. Turning on her heel, Caden saw that it was another girl, possibly the last roommate since the Academy only allowed four to a room.

"Hello there and who might you be?"

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 11-10-2009, 05:27 AM

The trip through High Maze Forest wasn't necessarily a bad one. Having gone through the forest more than once, he could remember the route he took there. The creatures didn't faze him quite like when he was a lowly freshman. Of course carrying a suitcase and a backpack weren't exactly fun things to do. It meant extra weight on him which didn't help the fact that he was already running slightly late (seeing as he overslept). Still, coming upon Lake Mesa this late meant that he would have to find his own way across the lake wouldn't he?

Yes it did. Too bad he didn't have a pack mule (Echo Ghoul) to help him out. Still, he always did like a challenge. Taking off his shirt, he stuffed it in his backpack and put that onto the side of his case before dropping that in the water to float while slipping into the waters and pushing it across while his legs worked furiously. I hate Lake Mesa, so, so much. It took longer than expected, but eventually, Jacques was all the way across and well...wet. It wasn't really a great way to enter the academy, but he didn't really care (though he took some time to put a clean shirt on).

Entering Lucid Crest Academy he felt a sense of slight triumph and a sense that his New Year's resolution would be to be more punctual. Still, he was glad he arrived before the welcoming feast started. He was in the need of a big meal.

darkheart9505
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2009, 03:53 PM

Ice ran up the stairs to the 2nd room passing the werewolf and demon at room 1. she ran till she could see the door to her dorm she entered finding it empty. She then went to the first room and started to pull things out of her dress some things that were to large to fit in any pockets known to Mankind. Like her sword, her bow and a quiver with a 100 arrows.

she has a hollow in her dress. A hollow is a pocket that if you can get it in the opening it will fit in the pocket

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 11-11-2009, 01:34 AM

"Hello there and who might you be?"

"I'm Amyyyy~" the sorceress said while giving a sleepy smile. Leaning over precariously she extended her hand, but lost her balance a little in doing so. Luckily her brume showed up to catch her before Amy's face met the hard floor.

"Let's try this again," she giggled, swinging her legs back and forth. By now she was a little more awake and floated over to where the other girls were standing, putting her hand out once more for them to shake. "How do you do?"

darkheart9505
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 PM

Ice sat on her bed thinking about what school would be like. then she thought about doing sparing or archery, but decided to go to the beach and practice her water magic. On the way to the beach she saw a demon sitting on a tree. Ice said to the demon, "hi my name is Ice, what is yours? I'm in room 2, what room are you in?"

(0 O) (O O) ( ME )
iKawaiiChu to you

Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 PM

After a few short moments, Suki gets back up with renewed determination, and picks up her 2 bags again. Nothing to to but keep trying, she thinks to herself, her own personal motto of sorts. Suki stays by the bench, looking for a map, and spots one after a moment a little ways away by a light post. She heads down that way strolling her suitcase, pausing as she saut out her destination on the map, and once she's found it a grin broke out. Acorrding to the marking for "YOU ARE HERE," she was really close. And so with that, Suki carrying on her way to dorm 2 for girls.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-12-2009, 05:12 AM

"So which rooms are already taken?" Dole asked then turned to her demon companion, "Dorms in this school have four bedrooms so you'll get one and I'll get one." The werewolf was looking forward to seeing her room. She wanted to start personalizing it with everything she had brought for this year. During her first stay at the academy, she didn't know she would be able to have her own room as she had never been to any kind of school before Lucid. She found out from her previous dorm mates that she could put up posters on the walls and decorate the ceilings and shelves with all sorts of knickknacks. One of her suitcases was in fact just filled with them. She was looking forward to decorating her room.

Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 11-12-2009, 06:23 AM

Lee peered into her new "dorm room" she would have to sleep in. She had skipped almost the entire way up the winding steps and halls, so she was panting and out of breath. But happy. A never fading smile placed on her lips and her eyes glittering with excitement. She had never been away from home before, nor had she stayed with any other people she didn't know.

Nobody was in the room at the time, but some bags were already laid out. Lee was a bit nervous, though she tried to contain it. It wasn't like her to get nervous, but meeting all new people was a scary thing. Scary scary scary! She hadn't been to a school like this before...never ever.

Lee happily skipped to the closest bed nearing a window. She placed her bag on top. "Mine." She chirped giddily, humming as she unzipped the front pocket to bring out a box of 16 Crayola crayons and a notebook. Sitting cross-legged on the pillow of her new bed, she began to doodle. Her tongue stuck out the side of her mouth in happy concentration.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-12-2009, 07:56 AM

"Really? That's intriguing. I've never been in a room to myself. Where I used to live we just all slept wherever we felt comfortable. It just felt right to us." Kit said to Dole as she looked around the room and took note of where the important things were. "Unfortunately I don't have any decorations. Just clothes and some other items. But no decorations." Kita said a little depressed, she looked at her feet. Looking back up and smiling Kita waited for Caden to tell them which rooms were open.

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover
Send a message via MSN to T-RedBack

Old 11-12-2009, 08:16 AM

"Unusually insomniac, but I am, otherwise, fine thank you." Caden replied nodding her head towards Amy.

When Dole inquired about which rooms was being occupied, Caden responded to the question. "Well, the first room that you meet on your left is my room. The two on the right and the one next door to mine...I have no clue, why don't you ask Amy?" Afterall, Caden was sleeping like a log when she first got inside her dorm room, so anything that happened outside her bedroom flew right over her head.

Dismissing the idea of sparing for awhile, Caden went to sit in one of the dark plush armchairs, to think about what to do for a minute. After awhile, Caden had an idea, but she needed to know if her roommates were up to it. "Are any of you new or fairly new to this establishment?"

darkheart9505
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2009, 01:43 PM

Ice didn't get an awnser from the demon. So she went along her way to the beach and started to use her magic. Shortly she saw a guy and his gear swimming across the lake and decided to have a little fun. So she started to make waves to push him back across the lake.

Thorn Fireflower was in the combat training rooms polishing the swords and waxing the bows. she then made sure all the armor the students would be using was in tiptop shape. she found a couple holes and mended them with magic. she left the combat rooms locked with a sign on it that says 'Combat Rooms will be unlocked after the Feast.'

Kamina

Old 11-12-2009, 04:25 PM

(Starting from where I was last with Hanabikun.)

Lobo smiled back. "Ah, no. The only person I really knew around went off without me. I know what my dorm room number is but I can't figure out which way to go to get there."

Really it was taking Sena quite a bit not to go with instinct and chase the woman around. He could totally sense the feline in her--not to mention it was pretty obvious. 'Damn if I don't get used to this soon... They're people.. not prey.. Can't eat potential preytro-- PATRONS. They're potential patrons...' he thought, mentally slapping himself.

He winked at her again. "I'm Lobo, by the way. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. If there's any job you need done, I could help for a small fee."

Last edited by Kamina; 11-12-2009 at 04:35 PM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 04:28 PM

Hanabi blinked. "That is no way to talk to a teacher! I am Ms. Tensaki, the music teacher. A small fee indeed! How rude!" She takes out a small notebook and writes down his name. "I expect an apology!" Her tails went up as she was clearly agitated.

Woo finally!))

Last edited by Hanabikun; 11-12-2009 at 04:48 PM..

Kamina

Old 11-12-2009, 04:30 PM

(xD I kind of edited it just now. Don't swish awayyyy!!)

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 04:40 PM

'Ah, I can't believe I let myself get scared by the Echo Ghosts again...' Fiona sighed to herself as she waited to arrive at the academy building. 'And I can't believe how late I am... stupid Darrien, how could he shut my alarm off?'

Finally, the large building was in sight. "Guess I missed the opening speech this year..." She noted, aloud, as she saw Ms. Dew walking around with the students. "Oh well. Let's see... I'm in dorm two this year... wonder who I'm rooming with. Hope it's someone I know." She grabbed her bags and walked toward the women's dorms. Fiona clearly remembered her first year at the school, when she had been so nervous and scared- at least she didn't scream when she saw the E.G. this year.

(0 O) (O O) ( ME )
iKawaiiChu to you

Old 11-12-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheart9505 View Post
Ice didn't get an awnser from the demon. So she went along her way to the beach and started to use her magic. Shortly she saw a guy and his gear swimming across the lake and decided to have a little fun. So she started to make waves to push him back across the lake.
((Sorry if that was me!! I had no idea if you were talking to me... Suki wasn't sitting in a tree... so yeah sorry!))

Upon entering the hallway that the dorms were on, Suki slowed down so she couldn't possible miss it. "Dorm 2, Dorm 2..." her chant faded away into a smile when she saw her dorm's door. "There it is!" she exclaimed giddily, and reached her door, shifting the bag on her back, turned the door knob, and stepped inside. "Oh Wow!" she called absentmindedly, taking in the spaciousness of the room. It's huge! Probably bigger than my old flat! Suki thought, and became a little dizzy. Life sure was good here at school.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM

"Okay, let's see..." Fiona murmured, passing Dorm 1, which seemed to be full already, and coming to a stop at the door with a large '2' on it. Reaching for the knob, she felt the body heat of another person- two people, actually- already inside. 'All right, time to socialize.' She ordered herself, unlocking the door and opening it. "Um, hi there. I'm Fiona." Only one girl stood in the lounge area of the dorm, and she could only guess that the other person had already claimed a bedroom.

darkheart9505
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2009, 05:03 PM

yes that was you sorry I thought it said tree.
Ice was surprised when the guy made it across after an hour of fighting the waves. so she ran back to the castle to the dorms up the stairs to dorm2 went to her room and set her alarm to wake her up in time to go to the feast

Thorn flew around the grounds seeing a teacher being heased by a student she landed on the ground and waited for the other theacer to turn away. as soon as the teacher turned away she threw a fire ball at the student not to kill but to hurt.

Kamina

Old 11-12-2009, 05:04 PM

Sensing danger Sena made to duck for cover, but the teacher only whipped out a notebook. With a slightly embarrassed look on his face he composed himself. But his inner-wolf tucked its tail under its belly as fast as the woman's tails went up.

"Really sorry about that, Miss Tensaki. I had you confused for a student since you looked so young," he told her, hoping that some flattery would help him get off with just a warning. "I mean, I wasn't offering anything perverted.. Just looking for a labor job that pays."

As soon as he finished a fireball hit the ground next to his right foot and singed a bit of his clothing and leg. "OUCH! What the--?"
The juvenile looked around for where it came from, crouching down to pat the flames out and fan his burn.

Last edited by Kamina; 11-12-2009 at 05:11 PM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 05:09 PM

She hmmphed as she put the notebook away. "Think of this as a warning and flattery will not be accepted as a form of apology! Good day!" She turned and huffed away, going back to her sanctuary known as the music room. It was more of a conservatory than a room, but oh well. She went there anyway. The students would see her soon enough as soon as classes started.

She paused and decided to go to the office. "Hello again Headmistress....Do you have a list of all the students I will be having this year?"

(0 O) (O O) ( ME )
iKawaiiChu to you

Old 11-12-2009, 05:11 PM

((No problem))
"Um, hi there. I'm Fiona." Suki turned to face her with her face bright and happy, her wide, deep pure blue eyes lit up as she dropped her back onto the floor and let go of the handle to her wheeler-suitcase. "Hi! My name's Toshie Wakatsuki! Please call me Suki! It's great to meet you!" Suki said bubbly, all but tackling Fiona with a hug. Suki was practically bouncing in place. She noticed someone else walk into the room but before she could exclaim her delight to meet them all, the girl walked into one of the bedrooms.

Suki stood their for a moment, a little dizzy from her over-excitement, and said to the room, "Maybe I should calm down."